6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did you reinstall DEC again?

yes!
I actually wanted to do this for a long time, mainly for the Cursed Collar quest + Estrus and Slave Collar Events. 
Long story short: I am testing it in a longer playthrough...

First impression: Sexlab Surival and DCUR both seem to have a lot of DD stuff that cannot be controlled or even traced :(

Sadly I do not remember the dialogue. If I had known I would have taken some screenshots. 
I also gut 2 cursed plugs which seems to rule out the possiblity of SLS beeing involved here. 

If so set chance for "punishing belt" to zero and also check the chances for various chastity belt variations DEC can roll on, one could be the belt of shame.

Of course I deactivated ALL Devices under the "MCM - Devices". In fact to test if this is really doing anything. 

But I left the "weights" in, just unticked all "Allow this" "Allow that"... so the weights are independent from that?
In general this seems like a scripted event. Just have no idea how and what. 

I think another way to get the chastity belt of shame is if your DCL whoring around offer gets rejected.

Would be interesting to know what kind of dialogue you had with the NPC.

yeah, would like to know that too. see above... 

I know the new version is just around the corner, but I have a suggestion. I would love to see more opportunities to have your things stolen after combat surrender/defeat and/or even just a random rape scene. I tend to play a bit hardcore when it comes to my characters going through difficult times, so them having their things stolen falls right up that alley. As it stands now I have robbery set to 100% of the time, but it still only triggers after a rape scene after combat defeat. If no rape scene occurs, robbery does not occur and my character usually just gets teleported to a random left for dead location with all her things and if appropriate, starts the hogtie minigame. Also when robbery does happen they should steal everything (including all keys), and not leave some things behind with you. I have has some rather expensive things not get stolen before, which seems kinda odd.

If just a random rape scene happens, I know sometimes it will proc that they steal your keys (I have it set to bind the character 100% of the time in the case of random rape), but I think some random theft of money and/or items could potentially work here (though I understand the potential difficulty with getting your items back if an essential NPC steals your stuff).

I also would love an MCM setting that increases the difficulty in recovering your stuff (perhaps either lowering the time you have to get it back before its all gone or even a certain percentage of it disappears after a certain time until it's all gone).

I know there are other defeat mods out there that could potentially handle things more along the lines of what I'm looking for (I absolutely loved the mod that captured you and imprisoned you in a cage while they negotiated your release with the nearest hold). As much as I liked some of the features, they were just too glitchy at times and I finally got my game to at least some sense of stability, so I dont want to reinstall and introduce some potential new problems. I have too many mods in my load order anyway and I want to cut some of them out. I understand not everyone wants to put their items at risk of theft as often as I'm talking about, but an MCM option to make it possible in these additional scenarios would be amazing.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

What is this quest and how does it start?

It is not a quest per se, not like the cursed collar or rubber doll.
It is a collar similar to the slut collar or whore collar.
This is one of the possible events during a cursed loot.
The slave collar forces the PC to be naked. (otherwise punishments of electricity discharge with health damage until death).
It adds a level to the risk of being raped (if rape enabled in MCM)
It cannot be unlocked by any means before a random number of days and a random number of sexual acts (both configurable in the MCM, via a min - max range).

23 hours ago, rjn said:

A Possible Addition to DCL

Unlucky Charm -  necklace,  no ENCH, no Crafting Recipe,  not a DD device

This wearable necklace is regular clothing and will cause you to lose normal keys (restraint, chastity and piercing removal) from your inventory whenever the necklace is equipped as clothing.

You can add it to your inventory with no effect.   It will not be destroyed after it is equipped and removes keys.  As long as you wear it any of those keys that you pick up will be destroyed.  

Uses:   Mainly I was looking for some clothing item I could equip on my character in Scent of Sex  that would remove device keys.  That mod has an equip clothing feature that can be triggered either before or after sex scenes. 

But I also see a use for modders as the necklace could be equipped to fit situations where the player ends up in heavy bondage and you want to limit their escapes to assistance from others.  So it might be keyworded to prevent removal when in heavy bondage.  I don't see any need to have it for sale.  I suppose it could be found in normal cursed loot like Lucky Charms but if so you'd want to add some enchantment to entice someone to wear it and block keys voluntarily but personally I wouldn't go that far.  It would be possible to have different flavors of charm that remove only one type of key.

In the meantime, I found I can equip a Darepack in a Scent of Sex rule.  It's a bit excessive with consequences and disappears after use, but it's the closest I can get to what I want.

On 9/19/2020 at 5:24 PM, UnEvenSteven said:

While cleaning the prison attempt ...................

Spoiler

"While cleaning the prison attempt to pickpocket a key from one of the guards. Use the key to unlock the door that leads to the guard quarters. Take the Utility Knife from the shelves/cabinet. The Utility Knife may also be acquired through a random event but the chances appear low."

Only Guards i have in the mainhall, where i have to clean the prison are Supervisor, Foreman and Warden. None of them has a key in their inventory. Actually, they dont have anything in their inventory. Other guards, in the mine and factory, dont have anything either.

I wonder if "Sky Fem" with DCL patch might trigger a problem here?

15 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:
  Hide contents

"While cleaning the prison attempt to pickpocket a key from one of the guards. Use the key to unlock the door that leads to the guard quarters. Take the Utility Knife from the shelves/cabinet. The Utility Knife may also be acquired through a random event but the chances appear low."

Only Guards i have in the mainhall, where i have to clean the prison are Supervisor, Foreman and Warden. None of them has a key in their inventory. Actually, they dont have anything in their inventory. Other guards, in the mine and factory, dont have anything either.

I wonder if "Sky Fem" with DCL patch might trigger a problem here?

Not Skyrim pickpocket. Dialogue pickpocket. Talk to them and see the option to try to pickpocket them

Hi, I have a problem with the vicious estrus plants. The option is enabled and set to 100% chance for an estrus attack (ES+ works fine and was found by DCL). But the only think I ever get from plants are keys. I tried it everywhere, cities, caves and outside. Did I miss a setting?

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, I have a problem with the vicious estrus plants. The option is enabled and set to 100% chance for an estrus attack (ES+ works fine and was found by DCL). But the only think I ever get from plants are keys. I tried it everywhere, cities, caves and outside. Did I miss a setting?

Did you check your "minimum arousal for events" setting? 

If not try set it to 0. (It is on the first page)

26 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Did you check your "minimum arousal for events" setting? 

If not try set it to 0. (It is on the first page)

Was only 20. I set it to 0 now and overall event chance to 100 but nothing ever triggers. I only get keys from bodies, plants and chests. No estrus and no DDs.