7 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Isn't that a mod was created before DCL and function mostly the same?

No, DEC is an (unsanctioned) fork of DCL 1.x. It's actually using a portion of my code, so DCL was definitely there first. ;)

For people who really want JUST the traps, I can see why it exists, so it's all good.

Hey, so before going to Nazeem in the Hall of the Dead for the Chloe quest, I decided to do some side quests in Riften. One of them was to "Bring Alessandra's Dagger to Andurs in Whiterun". The problem is, Andurs is the keeper of the Hall of the Dead, and after I got that quest Nazeem didn't appear in the whiterun hall of the dead anymore. The marker for the quest doesn't even on the compass or map at all. 

Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't really want to revert back as I have done hours more of gameplay after that...

Hi. I've been messing with DCL's combat surrender for the past couple of hours. Both by running into enemy mobs in the wilderness, as well as generating them via the Enemy Encounter mod on nexus, I get close to them, let them get at least one hit off of me, and then hit surrender - over the past couple of hours, I got raped only once - and then it was only one in a group of 5. All other times, the enemies just stood there, followed me, resumed attacking me, got distracted by a "hey what's that..." (then resumed chasing me), or jumped straight to adding restraints to me and then the scene advanced to doing what happens afterwards, like porting to an inn, or something. For about an hour, I was on a DCL quest, so I figured maybe that was clashing, so I loaded an earlier save where I wasn't on a DCL quest, still the same results. A few times, I waited until I was under half health - no change. Since no one else is complaining about it, I must be doing/setting something up wrong?

5 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Should the Bondage Queens items be pink

Rubber doll is pink about - Bondage Queen not remember.

Wait wait - there's no Bondage queen catsuit. But gold chastity belt and arm cuffs.

Anyway i don't remember any Bondage queen item.

Edited: There is Queen Sarah items, Rubber doll items and premium line items.

23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Rubber doll is pink about - Bondage Queen not remember.

Wait wait - there's no Bondage queen catsuit. But gold chastity belt and arm cuffs.

Anyway i don't remember any Bondage queen item.

Edited: There is Queen Sarah items, Rubber doll items and premium line items.

I was talking about queen Sarahs items and they are pink in inventory and when worn.

8 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I was talking about queen Sarahs items and they are pink in inventory and when worn.

No they're yellow i think. Pink models usually means you don't have textures installed where they should be. And this has nothing to do with bodyslide.

42 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

No they're yellow i think. Pink models usually means you don't have textures installed where they should be. And this has nothing to do with bodyslide.

Any idea where I can get the textures? They don't seem to be in the Mega download link.

My DDI, DDA and DDE are up to date.

I picked the HD texture pack during the installation as recommended. Maybe that is the problem?

45 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

My game always freezes when Claudius tries to teleport the player to his masters party. What happend? I wait for minutes but the game is completly unresponding.

This happens to me too. To solve this I bump into him, so he starts his forcegreet sentence, and run as fast as I can into Belethor's shop (or I exit the inn, if he's inside). This way he changes cell too, then I talk to him and teleport works.

Probably there is a command to make him change cell, but I'm too lazy to look for it ? (and anyway I don't like to use console commands)

I only know the placeatme command, but that clones npcs so it won't work with quests.

19 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

This happens to me too. To solve this I bump into him, so he starts his forcegreet sentence, and run as fast as I can into Belethor's shop (or I exit the inn, if he's inside). This way he changes cell too, then I talk to him and teleport works.

Probably there is a command to make him change cell, but I'm too lazy to look for it ?

I only know the placeatme command, but that clones npcs so it won't work with quests.

He had no forcegreet for me. Just regular player-started dialogue.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:15 AM, kplh said:

The reasons I can see:

• SSE is supposed to be more stable (don't quote me on this one, I see random post saying that once in a while, but I haven't really seen any proof). I'm guessing that bethesda having to use a 64bit compiler to build SSE would mean that they would be using something newer than they used for the original skyrim, so theoretically that would make SSE better (but not in a way most people would care about though...).
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can even buy LE anymore, which means that the number of players will keep shrinking over time, as people who might be tempted to pick it up from seeing all the random re-releases will get the SSE
  • "That's because now many good modders have chosen to mod SSE and leave LE". I see this as a reason. We have a divided community at the moment and because of the point above we can't just ask people to come to LE, so now we have only a one way road from LE to SE.
  • SSE comes with all the dlc, so modders don't need to worry about players not having the DLCs (I've seen people complain about not having certain DLCs, not sure how it is still possible, but it seems that it is...).
  • Modders having to support LE and SE is a pain. Having someone else do porting of LE mods to SE is also a pain.
  • VR - it seems that a very large proportion of SSE mods just work in VR. Sure, only small amount of people care about this, but 'small' is not 'zero'.

The only reason why I am not moving to SSE:

• Not all of the mods I use are updated for SSE, or are multiple versions behind.

So, I've been playing Skyrim SSE since the beginning of the year on my primary gaming rig, using MO2 and trying out many different mods from here.   For various non-gaming reasons, I built a new PC recently, primarily for non gaming reasons, yet still powerful enough to run most games if I wanted - so I made it dual boot Linux for primary use, Windows 10 for other gaming use.   It's comparable to my older primary gaming rig, but several years newer and maybe a third the price.

I've also been curious about modding Skyrim for months, and experimented a bit with CK on SSE,  So it hit me - if I really want to do mods properly, I'll need to mod for LE and SE, both.  So I bought Skyrim LE for the new machine.   Yes, you *can* still buy LE in the form of Steam keys - just not from the Steam store.   I bought mine from humblebundle.com - a month ago, but it's available on other sites as well.

And then I started modding LE from here using everything I'd learned from modding Skyrim SSE.    Here are my observations after a month:

- SE is definitely more stable.   Even with all the crash fixes I could find, SE just doesn't crash as often.  SE's Creation Kit seems more stable as well.

- ENB was MUCH more difficult to configure on LE than it was on SE.   I almost gave up on it.

- Most of the mods I want to use are available now on both SE and LE, or will be soon.   There are a few which haven't been converted... but even on LE those mods have issues.
- However, some of the mods on SE have quirks not on LE.   I find background dialog and conversations truncate or are missing more frequently on SE than LE, and

animations load more slowly on SE.
- I got to try different body and physics while I was setting this up - I'm CBBE/HDT-SMP on SE, and UNP/HDT-PE on LE.   The HDT-PE is less glitchy than HDT-SMP with things like chains, but otherwise I much prefer the CBBE/HDT-SMP setup.   I may switch to that on LE in the near future.
- There are things in the SE world which just seem... better.   Lots of minor tweaks to the landscapes, more color in the form of more flowers, some additional buildings; and IMHO even with almost identical graphical enhancement mods, SE still seems more vibrant.  Subjective opinion.

So my take - SE is marginally better in general.   The only reason NOT to go with it is if you really need certain older or never-to-be-ported LE mods (and if you're just starting with Skyrim, you won't need them), or if you're insane like me and want to have an LE and an SE system for modding.  (Honestly, I probably could have simply installed both side by side on my main gaming rig and used MO2 to switch between them, but this works too.)

But this diverges from the topic at hand... so I'm going to kowtow in front of Kimy and apologize for taking up space in her thread.  DCL is my favorite mod of all the ones I've tried,... and I've tried a LOT by now.   I'm *really* looking forward to the next version using DDC -- and have plans for DDC in my own mod ideas as well so thanks for all the hard work.

@Kimy This isn’t really a bug report and I’m not sure if you can even fix it but it is way too easy to cheese the part of the Chloe quest where you have to make the potion to drug Nazeem. So the potion calls for fresh ingredients, not ones you have in inventory. However there’s nothing stopping you from

just dropping any items you may happen to have on hand to the floor and picking them back up again, saving you from having to walk around Whiterun wiggling your bum while you get them. Thanks as always for the hard work.

Currently doing the  Delivery Refused quest but am stuck on finding the customer in Helgen.  Once I'm teleported to Helgen, I see the dragon fly away and Helgen in flames.  I have searched high and low but cannot seem to find the customer anywhere.  Is this a bug or is the customer not actually in Helgen?

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

He had no forcegreet for me. Just regular player-started dialogue.

Yeah sorry, didn't mean force greet, but the dialogue topic that starts when you get too close or when you sprint into him, without actually interacting.

2 minutes ago, Racoonity said:

Yeah sorry, didn't mean force greet, but the dialogue topic that starts when you get too close or when you sprint into him, without actually interacting.

14 hours ago, Elsidia said:

moveto player

But probably this is a better solution