8 minutes ago, Enigmans said:

Can pls somebody tell my how and where start quests?

Some quest trigger when you open cursed container. some quest are in [] in NPC dialogs, some quest are in Dollmaker shop, Chloe quest trigger when enter in Helgen keep. Cursed collar can be found in one of tower prison near Whiterun (don't remember tower name). Some quest trigger when harvest a crops.

39 minutes ago, Kimy said:

lol!

It's also a performance issue, really. MCM tends to throw a fit when you start a new game with too many MCM menus. Skyrim is just such a fragile piece of software....

Calling Skyrim LE fragile is way to much credit ;)

Wile not the most elegant solution (far from it), how about moving "scarcely used" (or sections) to a script based settings menu? If you click the misc object say the "ring of config" it shows a submenu structure that allows setting things on or off. I think you should also be able to allow numbers to be input with I'm not mistaken uiextensions. This could free up space for more MCM things while moving stuff like "once a playtrough" options away from the MCM.

On the CK wiki there is an example on nested menu pages. It will require more coding than MCM but I think it should be doable.

Right now I am rather contemplating removing some options where I might have gone a bit overboard with MCM controls. A few things I put in there over the years added to bloat rather than usefulness. Sometimes less is more!

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Logs 10 mb? - i wonder why your Skyrim is so slow)

Sometimes need to clean up logs)

I turn off loging because it's slows down DCL Skyrim UI

Skyrim sort of cleans up the logs automatically, by overwriting old ones with new ones. Papyrus.0.log is only one that ever matters, it's the file that was written from last game. Normally the log is maybe at most 100kb. If it's bigger than that then you are likely having serious mod conflicts. 10Mb is on the level of totally broken game/save.

2 hours ago, Kimy said:

Right now I am rather contemplating removing some options where I might have gone a bit overboard with MCM controls. A few things I put in there over the years added to bloat rather than usefulness. Sometimes less is more!

I like the options exactly the way they are XD
Controlling frequencies and chances of stuff is mostly important and completely experience-altering, and actually, even the "secondary things" such as "rewarding traps" (Whatever that is that sometimes gives me masterful latex gloves after I triggered a DCL trap). I love DCL very very much, but tbh, if I couldn't control the frequency of keydrops and traps and rapes, I would lose most of my favotire features (and if I can't control solicitation I will lose my best income XD)

Currently the way I play DCL is "easy to get free - easier to get bound". High chances. Minimal rape cooldowns, but also high keydrops. If I was forced into the original numbers which would mean "rare items, but you are gonna be stuck with them for quite a while" or "rapes will happen at most once every 6 hours" I would be kinda disappointed XD

So please don't take away the options you already gave. I am pretty sure I tweaked about 80-90% of the MCM and tweaked impactfully, and while I don't think my personal setting is the majority's favorite, I am sure I am not the only tweaker around here XD

4 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

I like the options exactly the way they are XD
Controlling frequencies and chances of stuff is mostly important and completely experience-altering, and actually, even the "secondary things" such as "rewarding traps" (Whatever that is that sometimes gives me masterful latex gloves after I triggered a DCL trap). I love DCL very very much, but tbh, if I couldn't control the frequency of keydrops and traps and rapes, I would lose most of my favotire features (and if I can't control solicitation I will lose my best income XD)

Currently the way I play DCL is "easy to get free - easier to get bound". High chances. Minimal rape cooldowns, but also high keydrops. If I was forced into the original numbers which would mean "rare items, but you are gonna be stuck with them for quite a while" or "rapes will happen at most once every 6 hours" I would be kinda disappointed XD

So please don't take away the options you already gave. I am pretty sure I tweaked about 80-90% of the MCM and tweaked impactfully, and while I don't think my personal setting is the majority's favorite, I am sure I am not the only tweaker around here XD

It is nice to have control to most feature in DCL. But the problem is some feature have problem because of other mod lacking flexibility.

I love DCL arouse increasing loot chances but the problem is arouse is so hard to control. It is always at max (give debuff to learning) or very low (without horny buff).

And my character always mastubating in front of a guard which lead to Belt of Shame :))).

8 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I put all the Papyrus logs in, not sure when/where it started, hope you have a good editor with a search function to find it.

GuruSR.

Papyrus.0.zip 10.56 MB · 1 download

This is probably the most broken savegame I have ever seen. No wonder that nothing works. It's full of errors and stack dumps. Check your load order for the mod at position 63. It coughs an astonishing number of errors into your log, including trying to access an array in six-figure sizes...

4 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

It is nice to have control to most feature in DCL. But the problem is some feature have problem because of other mod lacking flexibility.

I love DCL arouse increasing loot chances but the problem is arouse is so hard to control. It is always at max (give debuff to learning) or very low (without horny buff).

And my character always mastubating in front of a guard which lead to Belt of Shame :))).

This is exactly why we should keep having it configurable, so we can use our brains to adjust to the circumstances. Does my load order have a mod that makes arousal fluctuate? Then make it affect DCL less, or disable the auto-masturbation. If I don't have such a problem, these are actually cool features that I would like to boost even more. The argument of compatibility is IN FAVOR of more manual MCM control, not less.

5 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

is arouse is so hard to control.

Don't you try frigid wash? I decide to complete trapped in rubber with DCL - i never trigger a traps or masturbate - only if i forgot to drink a bottle) Also some masturbate got when long scenes or ball gag got by trapped rubber. About 10 hours in RL to play without problems.

12 hours ago, Kimy said:

An alternative option could be to keep the options but remove them from the mcm, and just have them live in the json export / import file. That way they are still configureable if a user really wants to do it, but they don't have to clog up the mcm menu.

EDIT: Ooops, double post.

@Kimy

Dagonar Prison

In defeating a dragon trying to reduce Solitude to ashes, I inadvertently sent an arrow into a guard's knee.  Rightly pissed off, they decided that a trip to prison was required.  For FOUR days

Everything there does seem to work wonderfully well.  Slowly.  Very very slowly.  In fact one day takes a real life hour ++

Now, while I appreciate that the player definitely should face some disruptive penalties for making mistakes, and also that there are people who really really really do like the intense drudgery of such an experience, at my age, taking 4 or 5+ hours to work through that is just a bit too much, especially when given that my remaining lifespan is getting shorter by the day - an issue that becomes particularly acute in one's thinking as you approach the threescore and ten

I'm sure I raised this before - I even think I might have sent you a DM with some ideas as to how the experience could be tolerably spiced up to be a bit more exciting - but, whilst I know that you may well be planning changes here for vNINE, for goodness sake please, PLEASE!, at least include an option to reduce the sentence to something which makes playing the game more tolerable

Please?  Pretty, please?

?

EDIT: Before yopu all pile in to tell me that you can shut off the prison experience in the MCM yadda yadda, I know that, but to do that to avoid any sort of penalty is just plain cheating, so No, I'm not doing that either.  Anyway, I've already worked out an acceptable way of cheating meantime ? 

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Don't you try frigid wash? I decide to complete trapped in rubber with DCL - i never trigger a traps or masturbate - only if i forgot to drink a bottle) Also some masturbate got when long scenes or ball gag got by trapped rubber. About 10 hours in RL to play without problems.

frigid wash will remove the horny buff which increase carry 150, which is something i really need.

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I found the best way is (if I pretend not to know anything about DCL):

> use LAL + DCL LAL addon

> start with the DCL LAL addon and work from there (you end up near Helgen at some point, just enter the Helgen dungeons)

> from there you find a new follower that leads you to Dawnstar with a quest

> (or just visit the Dawnstar right away and look for what DCL added to the town)

> (also visit Whiterun's tavern and look for DCL added NPC)

> (trigger some of the unique DCL container traps by looting like crazy)

> dare to be a criminal! =D

Thank you very much!

15 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Some quest trigger when you open cursed container. some quest are in [] in NPC dialogs, some quest are in Dollmaker shop, Chloe quest trigger when enter in Helgen keep. Cursed collar can be found in one of tower prison near Whiterun (don't remember tower name). Some quest trigger when harvest a crops.

Thank you very much!

33 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

PLEASE!, at least include an option to reduce the sentence to something which makes playing the game more tolerable

4 days? - it's low term i got usually 8 )

And there is - i spent in prison 1 day - max 2 days.

You can do the quest and escape from prison - if you are lucky or do reload - at first night.

If not lucky or not reload - usually can be done in second night. If randomizer not so hard and you hide a necessary items before try to steal next.

Also if you got caught - day end and you can sleep to next day.

Edited: take of my text

47 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I think Dagnor Prison escape is mandatory

With kinky settings i escape almost in first day even without load. If not lucky got caught on speak with prisoner or stuck in jacket when try to cut it off.

One time got caught when try to take out crowbar.

11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Stop the cheating

I say without load i get out in second day - have sentence of 18 day - thanks to mistress - where there is cheating? I'm not reload a game. And first time when i learn how to escape i do it in first time. And i prefer not to go in prison - max times i be here 5 or 6.

And when you repeat the same day in 20 times there no more fetish))

31 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I give you that.

The days get repetitive to quick, which also makes the escape too easy, because you know already how the prison routine works after a day or two.

It would be better if all those daily tasks would be randomized a bit over the week and not everything DCL Prison has to offer happens on one day/every day.

I would like that. Would also not make it neccesarily possible to escape in the first day, because you might miss out on an event you need to get some item

13 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@Kimy

Dagonar Prison

In defeating a dragon trying to reduce Solitude to ashes, I inadvertently sent an arrow into a guard's knee.  Rightly pissed off, they decided that a trip to prison was required.  For FOUR days

Everything there does seem to work wonderfully well.  Slowly.  Very very slowly.  In fact one day takes a real life hour ++

Now, while I appreciate that the player definitely should face some disruptive penalties for making mistakes, and also that there are people who really really really do like the intense drudgery of such an experience, at my age, taking 4 or 5+ hours to work through that is just a bit too much, especially when given that my remaining lifespan is getting shorter by the day - an issue that becomes particularly acute in one's thinking as you approach the threescore and ten

I'm sure I raised this before - I even think I might have sent you a DM with some ideas as to how the experience could be tolerably spiced up to be a bit more exciting - but, whilst I know that you may well be planning changes here for vNINE, for goodness sake please, PLEASE!, at least include an option to reduce the sentence to something which makes playing the game more tolerable

Please?  Pretty, please?

?

EDIT: Before yopu all pile in to tell me that you can shut off the prison experience in the MCM yadda yadda, I know that, but to do that to avoid any sort of penalty is just plain cheating, so No, I'm not doing that either.  Anyway, I've already worked out an acceptable way of cheating meantime ? 

There will be significant changes/additions coming to the prison in DCL 9. :)

15 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

This is exactly why we should keep having it configurable, so we can use our brains to adjust to the circumstances. Does my load order have a mod that makes arousal fluctuate? Then make it affect DCL less, or disable the auto-masturbation. If I don't have such a problem, these are actually cool features that I would like to boost even more. The argument of compatibility is IN FAVOR of more manual MCM control, not less.

I have no plans to cull the controls for traps, or surrender, or sex attacks etc. What I am looking at is removing some or most of the controls for DCL's quests. Quest content normally cannot be configured in any game, so there would be very little harm, IMHO.