9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That's DDI's devicehider's job to hide devices under bodysuits or armors. It's possible that it "forgets" to do its thing sometimes but then refreshes later. You might be able to force that refresh by clicking on the catsuit or bra/belt in inventory, but otherwise i'm not sure what's the "proper" way to do it.

Still, i'm not sure if it should look like that after you have done Bodyslide batch build correctly. I'd expect the bra to show almost completely in front of the suit instead of clipping that badly.

With some body configurations (mine too) the clipping issue is extreme. Only reasonable solution: Delete the Keyword "zad_noHide" from the scriptinstance of the catsuit. Many catsuits in fact have this keyword. The chastity devices will clip very bad. In my setup I changed the catsuits to not have this keyword and I added it to the open Straitjackets. Having a chastity bra and an open straitjacket is not very *irony mode on* immersive *irony mode off* with visible boobies.

Next thing is: Why on earth should I see a nipple piercing through the closed catsuit but not to while wearing an open straitjacket? No no no... *shudder* had to change that :)

16 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

With some body configurations (mine too) the clipping issue is extreme. Only reasonable solution: Delete the Keyword "zad_noHide" from the scriptinstance of the catsuit. Many catsuits in fact have this keyword. The chastity devices will clip very bad. In my setup I changed the catsuits to not have this keyword and I added it to the open Straitjackets. Having a chastity bra and an open straitjacket is not very *irony mode on* immersive *irony mode off* with visible boobies.

Next thing is: Why on earth should I see a nipple piercing through the closed catsuit but not to while wearing an open straitjacket? No no no... *shudder* had to change that :)

Thank you. I went into xEdit, deleted the keyword, and my *immersion* is no longer ruined. For the straitjackets, I didn't find any scriptInstance files, but it seemed like "rendered" did a similar thing, so I added the noHide keyword to those files.

15 minutes ago, Pixeletta said:

Thank you. I went into xEdit, deleted the keyword, and my *immersion* is no longer ruined. For the straitjackets, I didn't find any scriptInstance files, but it seemed like "rendered" did a similar thing, so I added the noHide keyword to those files.

Rendered is correct, at some point they switched from scriptInstance to rendered or the other way, or both. They are both both, they hold the devious effect script keywords, and are the actual rendered item. The inventory device only handles the manipulation of the rendered device.

Hello. Great mod(s)

I have a suggestion, The vanilla traps in the game is a joke.

It would be awesome if the traps trigger a DCL event. Maybe a setting for it with delay so you dont get an event inside fire.

Right now when doing dungeoning, i just blast trough them all becous they dont do any real damage.

I know there is mods to increase the dmg. But then you die and load game and know where it is.

It would be fun to have to be aware of the walls and floor. Otherwise you will get punished with cursed devices.

There is a mod that plays sound when a trippwire or plate is triggered. Something like this but with DCL events.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83570?tab=description

Right now there is a trap chance modifier in the mod. Thats for when you lockpick the tripwire. I just step aside and let the trap go off. Or take the small dmg

On 1/10/2020 at 11:03 PM, Pixeletta said:

You can also hide Chastity Bra and Belt in DD MCM settings. It should be set to hide them under armor by default though.

I've had an issue I've avoided ever since the DCL prison was developed.  When getting caught by the guards for anything I will get the correct dialogue but instead of sending my character to prison in either DCL or POP it will instead have the guards attack my character.  After the attack it will try to send my character to prison but because I have defeat that will take over and then DA will send my PC outside of the city.  On some rare occasions my character will be sent to prison properly.  If the mod chooses a penalty other than prison, like a device or sex it works without a problem.  Has this occurred to anyone else?  Is there a workaround?  Is DCL not the issue?  If anyone can help, thanks.

Hey guys, I think there's an issue with the Dungeon, not sure if it's a new issue or not but whenever I try to put the Unprocessed Ore into the objective chest, the chest will not open its inventory up.

72850_20200114195139_1.png

6 minutes ago, TimelordGale said:

Hey guys, I think there's an issue with the Dungeon, not sure if it's a new issue or not but whenever I try to put the Unprocessed Ore into the objective chest, the chest will not open its inventory up.

That's not the normal loot window, what mod is that from?

2 minutes ago, TimelordGale said:

Quickloot

Oh... so the first mod on the conflicts section... and you find it weird that things aren't working like they should...

CONFLICTS

Quick Loot: Removes the container interacton Cursed Loot hooks into ...

On 1/14/2020 at 9:08 PM, LazyBoot said:

Oh... so the first mod on the conflicts section... and you find it weird that things aren't working like they should...

oh LOL - thought I read it carefully i guess not - thank you for the help

On 8/6/2018 at 8:43 PM, xyzxyz said:

How does the bound Queen quest works? I have a very small chance to find a note about her in a boss chest, right? This note only appears in dungeons or in other locations like bandit camps and caves too?

If you can't find it,  you may try AddItemMenu - Ultimate mod explorer - at Skyrim Nexus. Search & straight into your inventory.

New to modding here and I'm having some trouble with cursed loot. Whenever I try to equip items from it the game always crashes regardless if I equip it or a trap does. It's not immediate either, usually the game will continue for 5 to 15 seconds depending on the items worn before suddenly getting a ctd. I've tried everything I could think of to fix this but it always happens. As far as I know the problem comes from cursed loot it self as the other mods I have seem to work fine and even the rest of cursed loot works. I'm also able to equip smaller items from it without any problems (the most I was able wear was a blindfold, gloves, and slave boots). There's also no problem with npc's wearing them. The items added by the lal addon also work fine. I also have a couple of mods that add outfits or modify vanilla ones and they all work fine. Thanks for any help in advanced! ?

3 hours ago, nmnoble6 said:

New to modding here and I'm having some trouble with cursed loot. Whenever I try to equip items from it the game always crashes regardless if I equip it or a trap does. It's not immediate either, usually the game will continue for 5 to 15 seconds depending on the items worn before suddenly getting a ctd. I've tried everything I could think of to fix this but it always happens. As far as I know the problem comes from cursed loot it self as the other mods I have seem to work fine and even the rest of cursed loot works. I'm also able to equip smaller items from it without any problems (the most I was able wear was a blindfold, gloves, and slave boots). There's also no problem with npc's wearing them. The items added by the lal addon also work fine. I also have a couple of mods that add outfits or modify vanilla ones and they all work fine. Thanks for any help in advanced! ?

did you run bodyslide? and do you have hdt physics ? of the top of my head these could be causing your issues ?

2 hours ago, darktej said:

did you run bodyslide? and do you have hdt physics ? of the top of my head these could be causing your issues ?

I made sure to run bodyslide and I have hdt physics installed. Like I said it only happens when I equip items from cursed loot. Outfits from other mods seem to work fine.

9 hours ago, nmnoble6 said:

My first guess is either skeleton or idle animations - did you install XPMS skeleton and run FNIS? Also, do you have Papyrus.log of a crash? Finally - please, be more specific about items causing CTD - as in, solid example with name (and possibly screenshot, if you can make it in time) will be ideal.

11 hours ago, DeWired said:

My first guess is either skeleton or idle animations - did you install XPMS skeleton and run FNIS? Also, do you have Papyrus.log of a crash? Finally - please, be more specific about items causing CTD - as in, solid example with name (and possibly screenshot, if you can make it in time) will be ideal.

I installed XPMS skeleton and ran FNIS afterward. Right now it's all bondage and clothing items from cursed loot causing it. Whether it's a hobble dress or the rubber dresses or a posture collar. Whenever an item is equipped the game will continue to run fine for a few moments before crashing without any warning. And if I make a save in that time and try to load it the loading screen will come up fine but would crash immediately right after. Also since I'm new to modding in general how would I go about finding and posting a papyrus log. Again thanks for the help!  

1 hour ago, nmnoble6 said:

I installed XPMS skeleton and ran FNIS afterward. Right now it's all bondage and clothing items from cursed loot causing it. Whether it's a hobble dress or the rubber dresses or a posture collar. Whenever an item is equipped the game will continue to run fine for a few moments before crashing without any warning. And if I make a save in that time and try to load it the loading screen will come up fine but would crash immediately right after. Also since I'm new to modding in general how would I go about finding and posting a papyrus log. Again thanks for the help!  

I just did some more testing with all the items currently in my inventory and equipped them individually. Ankle chains, black ebonite armbinder, black ebonite gag(ball)(harness), fighters rubber gloves, heavy collar, lucky charm, red leather slave ballet heels, steel shackles, and steel yoke work fine. I can even equip all of them at once (minus the ones that overlap in the same slot). The items that are causing the crashes are the fighters heels (some times does sometimes doesn't), red ebonite hobble dress(elegant), reinforced latex dress, and the rubber suit (can run the longest before crashing at about 35 seconds). In the other limited run i did before I went and started a new game items similar to these caused crashes as well.