I'm playing the mod Helgen Reborn and at an early point you enter Helgen Keep and activate the Chloe quest.  Well, I've played that quest 3 times already and want to skip it this time.  I have the "Chloe" quest in my journal at that point.  So, I use the console command "completequest dcur_chloequest" and get a notification and the journal entry disappears.  However, I can't fast travel (I could before so this is definitely a hold over from "Chloe").  Another console command "EnableFast 1", now everything is fine and I can play on normally. 

On 12/22/2018 at 11:22 AM, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm sorry if it came across as hostile, that wasn't my intention at all.

I agree that while bodyslide is mentioned on the mod page. It should be highlighted more because it's an important step in installing DD.

you didn't come across hostile, you told me what i needed to do to fix it

So I've been stuck in the Supply and Demand quest for about 5 hours or so now, it is really fustrating because there is no specific markers and the item spawns in a boss chest by pure chance. Walking with a insane slow debuff makes it infuriating, although a horse is a good way to get around that even when I do get to a mine or crypt etc, I just die because I have no armor whatsoever. I've seen someone talk about soft resetting the save file until I get it in a chest and I am about to try it, but if ANYONE can help me out I would be very happy. Accepting any awnser right now to be honest even if someone knows a way to spawn the item through console, since I don't really see this quest as doable.

Two things I did not like about the quests. The slowdown from the boots from the Suppliers quest, and the need for nirnroot in the recipes.  The slowdown made hunting the random supplies in the chest annoying, not fun. The nirnroot was the same problem.

Other than that, it was fun.

23 minutes ago, neosuduno said:

Two things I did not like about the quests. The slowdown from the boots from the Suppliers quest, and the need for nirnroot in the recipes.  The slowdown made hunting the random supplies in the chest annoying, not fun. The nirnroot was the same problem.

Other than that, it was fun.

I actually didn't have a problem with the nirnroot in Chloe's quest. I just bought it like most of the other items, actually I bought everything except the lavender and mountain flower.

1 hour ago, Kinokoda said:

So I've been stuck in the Supply and Demand quest for about 5 hours or so now, it is really fustrating because there is no specific markers and the item spawns in a boss chest by pure chance. Walking with a insane slow debuff makes it infuriating, although a horse is a good way to get around that even when I do get to a mine or crypt etc, I just die because I have no armor whatsoever. I've seen someone talk about soft resetting the save file until I get it in a chest and I am about to try it, but if ANYONE can help me out I would be very happy. Accepting any awnser right now to be honest even if someone knows a way to spawn the item through console, since I don't really see this quest as doable.

UPDATE: It worked :D although it took me about 9 tries, the shipment finally showed up. Huge thanks for who posted that, unfortunatly I cannot remember who you are.

What I did was:

1. Enter Lost Knife Cave

2. Save game at Lost Knife Hideout Entrance (still at the cave)

3. Walk (You can just ignore the enemies if you have Chloe EDIT: Don't actually do this unless you think you can) to the chest and open it

4. Load the save at the entrance and repeat steps 1-4 until Lost Shipment shows up.

5. Commemorate!

I know I overexplained a few things but I am slow to understand this kind of thing, and maybe someone else is as well, so I am thinking about those people.

5 hours ago, Lyvanna said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Alright so it seems to impale itself on DD. Do I need to actually remove the mods entirely, and not just disable them, for sexlab to not register them? Because I have like 3k animations in FNIS and every idle animation in DD fails to play. Even with no other animations than DD and its dependencies enabled, it fails to goddamn play. Also still doesn't show all the DD assets. Everything else up until that point works fine. Nothing overwrites FNIS or Bodyslide. Nothing overwrites integration. Only thing that overwrites DDx and DDe is BodySlide...

Again, Sexlab won't register DD animations and doesn't need to. Think of it as DD running the animation selection and passing that over to Sexlab to use. You're better off testing DD animations through Sexlab Matchmaker for sex animations and DD idles through equipping DD items. (I didn't see AIM in your mod list. You might want that to quickly grab devices in addition to it being a supremely useful tool.)

DDi controls all DD animations, so...

Here's what I would do:

1. Rename DDi in the left panel of MO to something different than what you have it as. Just append a "1" to the name or something for this.

2. Install DDi, move it adjacent to your existing DDi installation.

3. Disable your current DDi install and immediately enable the new one. Delete the old one.

4. Delete your FNIS output.

5. Rebuild and enable your FNIS output.

6. Check your anims.

99.9% of the time, anim failures are due to an installation failure, a FNIS output failure, or adding/removing FNIS-dependent mods without regenerating and replacing the FNIS output.

2 hours ago, Kinokoda said:

UPDATE: It worked :D although it took me about 9 tries, the shipment finally showed up. Huge thanks for who posted that, unfortunatly I cannot remember who you are.

What I did was:

1. Enter Lost Knife Cave

2. Save game at Lost Knife Hideout Entrance (still at the cave)

3. Walk (You can just ignore the enemies if you have Chloe EDIT: Don't actually do this unless you think you can) to the chest and open it

4. Load the save at the entrance and repeat steps 1-4 until Lost Shipment shows up.

5. Commemorate!

I know I overexplained a few things but I am slow to understand this kind of thing, and maybe someone else is as well, so I am thinking about those people.

You can also simply save in front of the chest and reload after opening because of the way the drops work. Using AIM or the console to just cheat it into your inventory should work too.

1 minute ago, SkyAddiction said:

You can also simply save in front of the chest and reload after opening because of the way the drops work. Using AIM or the console to just cheat it into your inventory should work too. 

I tried to save and reload in front of the chest first thing. Since the drops didn't change I decided to take the approach I was certain about.

2 minutes ago, Kinokoda said:

I tried to save and reload in front of the chest first thing. Since the drops didn't change I decided to take the approach I was certain about.

The shipment works like the DAMN boxes and Darepacks in that it's a random chance to spawn in large ornate chests and large strongboxes. It's generated on container activation. :classic_smile:

Actually, now that I think about it, that's almost certainly true of at least some of the Queen Sarah stuff too. Anyway, the chance for items, keys, etc. is only nullified in the last 20-40 or so containers you searched so you can't just repeatedly open a container without reloading the game.

Hi, during a rape event which included bondage, Sasha got put into bondage as well. Fine, I think this can happen. The problem is that one of them is the timed release chastity belt, so there isn't a key to remove it and it doesn't seem to release itself.

Anyone know of any console hacks to remove the belt from her. I can target her inventory and remove the item, but it doesn't remove the flag that she is belted. 

On 12/14/2018 at 9:36 AM, Lupine00 said:

Not unless you have your own, or know somebody who does.

However, if you read back in the Slaverun forum, you'll find patches for DD 4.2 etc for Slaverun, so you don't really need an old DCL.

If you don't already have it, you want the patch to fix the crawling animation that stops it constantly resetting DD idles back to default.

That can also be found by working backwards through the Slaverun forum.

I actually found older versions of the various Devious Devices mods on their GitHub page. Although I can’t say for any certainty if there’s an old Version of DCL there though.

So i tried installing this and all the requirements like 15 or something times now, and always with the same result in it crashing before even loading into anything. I followed all the instructions so i don't really see whats not working and i am just out of ideas how to make it work. Is there any way someone would be able to assist in anyway ?

1 minute ago, TyvviVinter said:

So i tried installing this and all the requirements like 15 or something times now, and always with the same result in it crashing before even loading into anything. I followed all the instructions so i don't really see whats not working and i am just out of ideas how to make it work. Is there any way someone would be able to assist in anyway ?

Is it crashing just after The Bethesda logo before the main screen?

18 minutes ago, TyvviVinter said:

It dosen't even go that far it crashes before it even gives me anything

Crashing after Bethesda logo would usually indicate a missing master. Check that with xEdit or LOOT, just in case.

Crashing before Bethesda logo points to an issue, where game can not initialize at all. Most common reason for this is that one of the security applications is blocking the game from running. You might have directly used some archives, which you didn't unblock without opening. Or, some anti virus application simply decided that your game does not have permission to run.

Because DCL came from MEGA, then the first thing to try is to remove the current DCL installation and before making a new one:

- Right click the archive.

- Properties > Unblock (checkmark the box.)

If that doesn't work, then take a look at your security applications. Especially Bitdefender has been a pain in the butt with BGS games lately. Some other ones as well. Try to add the game and SKSE (if you use script extender) as exceptions for your security applications and/or run them as Administrator.

There might be other reasons for crashes. If nothing here solves the problem, then it might be wise to move this in to Technical conversation and see what is what.