22 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Cursed Loot is written from the ground up with female characters in mind. Even if you use DDFH, the mod will still treat you 100% as a girl. I have heard reports from people saying that nothing serious breaks when you use a male character, but YMMV. The one thing I actually added support for male characters for is picking sex scenes, which -should- work. I think. It's still not tested and completely unofficial. :D

Ok that is understood, thanks for replying. Question for you, once I am done with the DD for him revamp, would you mind if I made a male version of DCL and then sent you the files you could have them as a fomod install, so it give the option to choose male of female character when installing?

@gollum007 I made no conscious change to it. But FormList or not, the Slave Collar is not tagged with the quest item keyword, just blockGeneric. According to the DD framework etiquette, that means he can remove it for replacement with his own quest items if he needs to, but shouldn't offer trivial means of escape for it (e.g. removing it for money).

24 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

You could try turning on Debug Screen Messages, and seeing if they show any issue.

Ok giving that a try. When I loot containers or chests it looks.for traps/keys/rare items. Sometimes a trap is triggered but I already have too many items on (no surprise)

12 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Ok giving that a try. When I loot containers or chests it looks.for traps/keys/rare items. Sometimes a trap is triggered but I already have too many items on (no surprise)

Hmm... Ok, where are you when trying to loot items? Also make sure you're not looting anything you've tried to loot recently.

7 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Hmm... Ok, where are you when trying to loot items? Also make sure you're not looting anything you've tried to loot recently.

I've got a 72% chance of getting cursed items on loot, according to the text. I'm looting anything and everything. Caves, forts, the wilderness, ruins, etc. Occasionally I set off a trap that explodee and i lose keys. But that's it. No diary pieces

2 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Diary pieces drop from Draugr I think, and the containers in Draugr infested locations.  Not sure if its been fixed yet but the quest might still say you need 10, but really you only need 5.

From translating the mod i can say that the description is fixed and now states x/5.

3 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Diary pieces drop from Draugr I think, and the containers in Draugr infested locations.  Not sure if its been fixed yet but the quest might still say you need 10, but really you only need 5.

I've been in Draugr locations, no luck. If I'd found even one I'd feel better that they are at least dropping.

1 minute ago, Fenroo said:

What's the drop rate supposed to be like? Because I'm not finding any. :(

i haven't played this quest in ages but the drop rate was never really high.

it always took me multiple cleared dungeons to find all pages.

21 minutes ago, CGi said:

i haven't played this quest in ages but the drop rate was never really high.

it always took me multiple cleared dungeons to find all pages.

Is it within normal limits that I've looted probably a hundred things and not found a single one?

7 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Is it within normal limits that I've looted probably a hundred things and not found a single one?

Yep. But this doesn't mean it isn't a bug that noone else reported yet.

5 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

I set the diary drop chance to 95% and the cursed loot chance to 95%

The pages are not affected by cursed loot chances iirc. it's its own thing.

4 minutes ago, CGi said:

Yep. But this doesn't mean it isn't a bug that noone else reported yet.

The pages are not affected by cursed loot chances iirc. it's its own thing.

Fair enough. So when I set the diary drop rate to 95%, it's 95% of something, but what? 

1 minute ago, Fenroo said:

Fair enough. So when I set the diary drop rate to 95%, it's 95% of something, but what? 

Of cursed loot and trap chances. For the latter i prefer the use the aroual modifier so a low arousal means i'm almost save from traps with a trigger chance below 4% at 10% arousal.

9 minutes ago, CGi said:

Of cursed loot and trap chances. For the latter i prefer the use the aroual modifier so a low arousal means i'm almost save from traps with a trigger chance below 4% at 10% arousal.

Ok but the diary drop rate is at 95% and believe me, my character is fully aroused! So why no diary pages?

Alternatively, can they be added via the console? I can't find their name or object ID anywhere

11 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Ok but the diary drop rate is at 95% and believe me, my character is fully aroused! So why no diary pages?

Alternatively, can they be added via the console? I can't find their name or object ID anywhere

i don't think it was a lootable item but a script event that increased the counter.
But as i said: i haven't played this quest in ages so maybe someone else can shed more light in this.

5 minutes ago, CGi said:

i don't think it was a lootable item but a script event that increased the counter.
But as i said: i haven't played this quest in ages so maybe someone else can shed more light in this.

Ok thank you for your help, much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Fenroo said:

I've got a 72% chance of getting cursed items on loot, according to the text. I'm looting anything and everything. Caves, forts, the wilderness, ruins, etc. Occasionally I set off a trap that explodee and i lose keys. But that's it. No diary pieces

Honestly, if you have been going at it for that long there is very likely something wrong that may be quite difficult for us to troubleshoot here.  The pages shouldn't take that long at all if you have them on a high drop rate and I seem to recall drop from regular non-boss inventories.

My suggestion would simply to use console to add the required diary pieces to your inventory to continue to the next part of the quest.  While its a bit cheaty you aren't actually missing any content by doing it, and it sounds like you've put in the time/effort anyway.  I believe the item in question is "Diary of King Eldrik (fragment)" ID # XX0852D2 - where XX is DCUL's position in your load order.  The items are not unique, so you can just add the number you need to your inventory and I believe the quest should update.

It has been a long time since I've done this quest as well, but I'm pretty sure once when I was testing it out a long time ago doing this in console worked fine.

41 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Honestly, if you have been going at it for that long there is very likely something wrong that may be quite difficult for us to troubleshoot here.  The pages shouldn't take that long at all if you have them on a high drop rate and I seem to recall drop from regular non-boss inventories.

My suggestion would simply to use console to add the required diary pieces to your inventory to continue to the next part of the quest.  While its a bit cheaty you aren't actually missing any content by doing it, and it sounds like you've put in the time/effort anyway.  I believe the item in question is "Diary of King Eldrik (fragment)" ID # XX0852D2 - where XX is DCUL's position in your load order.  The items are not unique, so you can just add the number you need to your inventory and I believe the quest should update.

It has been a long time since I've done this quest as well, but I'm pretty sure once when I was testing it out a long time ago doing this in console worked fine.

Aaand done. Thank you so much for the help

Timed items like yoke of shame etc... i was wearing them for some times now and i got the messaged that i heard a tick and it says i could put the yoke now off.

But if i am clicking on the yoke there is only the option carry on...

Is that a bug or do i have to do something else ?