32 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The cavil here is that because one person does not see a person, or a hundred do not see a problem, it does not mean the problem cannot manifest.

It might have happened for them, and they simply might not have noticed it due to circumstances, or,

it might not have happened for them yet, but could if they played another 800 hours, and,

it might happen for some people a lot sooner than that, and,

it might well depend on other variables like frame-rate, particular armor designs, CPU speed, single-thread loading hack, etc.

So simply announcing, as if it were definitively proved that this is a fix, and that anyone who it doesn't work for did it wrong, is incorrect - which is the most polite way I can put it.

I'm not sure if the question of the edit being only 99% effective, or even 50% effective is really relevant for the purpose of the Deviously Cursed Loot support thread.  As far as I know that is the only HDT-side fix that has been offered, and it most certainly seems to make a difference for most people.  Since the alternatives are the status-quo or avoiding the HDT items altogether (or not using HDT at all and dealing with broken-looking items), it certainly can't hurt users to try it if invisible NPCs are an issue in their games.

IMO discussions about just how effective the edit is, how much CPU/Framerate contribute to the problems ect would be best in the HDT section of the forums, where people with more knowledge about HDT would be more likely to see it and offer insight.  Here it is all just speculation that isn't related to Cursed Loot at all.

Having some issues after having upgraded from 6.2 to 6.3.  The random loot events, rape events and consequences have stopped...completely. I put the rape setting to basically be a 100% chance every hour and it still says that my character is "not vulnerable to rape" in the debug section. The quests and items (slave/slut collars, etc.) still seem to work fine, but it's the random/triggered events that aren't. Ideas?

(I'm doing a re-install to see if that fixes it and will update this accordingly after the fact.)

Update:  Nope, still broken :confused:

2 hours ago, Shaddranat said:

Having some issues after having upgraded from 6.2 to 6.3.  The random loot events, rape events and consequences have stopped...completely. I put the rape setting to basically be a 100% chance every hour and it still says that my character is "not vulnerable to rape" in the debug section. The quests and items (slave/slut collars, etc.) still seem to work fine, but it's the random/triggered events that aren't. Ideas?

(I'm doing a re-install to see if that fixes it and will update this accordingly after the fact.)

Update:  Nope, still broken :confused:

I too suffer from the same problem. I cannot get rape events to trigger.

Hoping for a solution or an update soon.

3 hours ago, LucentShard said:

I too suffer from the same problem. I cannot get rape events to trigger.

Hoping for a solution or an update soon.

some notes that may (or may not) help

(last picture in spoiler)

make sure rape is actually enabled (i figure it is but it never hurts to be sure)

something you can try is to adjust the number of triggers needed for a short time, then adjust it to what you actually want, also check that your arousal

(in the parameters section of the rape page) is not set excessively high.  also check the "subject can be used every" section (set to 1 or greater for a while,

then adjust to taste).

(middle picture in spoiler)

check that you are above the level set for "only standard events until level"

(top picture in spoiler)

make sure to do this one in a small interior cell, with no devices equipped, and no Cursed Loot quests actually in progress (it should just terminate them, 

but better safe than sorry).  also make sure you are not wearing any other mods quest devices.

you can also disable "Cursed Loot Events" (on the debug page), then use the "Safe Word", then wait 3-5 RL minutes, save game in a new slot,

quit to desktop, restart game, load just made save game, enable "Cursed Loot Events".  test and see if that fixed it.

5adcc418e6c8c_TESV2018-04-2212-16-20-85.thumb.jpg.a158e336b205c0cf177186f7c03a45fe.jpg5adcc3fbd55da_TESV2018-04-2212-15-28-92.thumb.jpg.f6090474477008fb9c9cb97aa1962dfb.jpg5adcc3eb22f7d_TESV2018-04-2212-14-35-21.thumb.jpg.157371c7c16c8e43b9d26891d412418e.jpg

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you think that's just a HINT maybe you do not understand grep? If grep does not match it, neither will the XML parser.

In any case, please stop making your repeated assertions that I can't edit a few little XML files when you lack the attentiveness to read the detail in posts.

I know of grep and I know it can be used for case sensitive searches.  Since I am not the NSA looking over your shoulder I cannot tell what you did or did not do so nor can I have any expectation of how competent you may or may not be in using the tools you have.  I try to base recommendations on the information I am given, just saying "I used grep" tells me you know of a tool, not that you know how to use it.

I was not trying to criticize you but just wanting to verify that there was nothing you might have missed for a reason you might not have thought of.

You do not need to be so defensive, we are trying to help here.

2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

make sure rape is actually enabled (i figure it is but it never hurts to be sure)

something you can try is to adjust the number of triggers needed for a short time, then adjust it to what you actually want, also check that your arousal

(in the parameters section of the rape page) is not set excessively high.  also check the "subject can be used every" section (set to 1 or greater for a while,

then adjust to taste).

(top picture in spoiler)

make sure to do this one in a small interior cell, with no devices equipped, and no Cursed Loot quests actually in progress (it should just terminate them, 

but better safe than sorry).  also make sure you are not wearing any other mods quest devices.

you can also disable "Cursed Loot Events" (on the debug page), then use the "Safe Word", then wait 3-5 RL minutes, save game in a new slot,

quit to desktop, restart game, load just made save game, enable "Cursed Loot Events".  test and see if that fixed it.

Reveal hidden contents

5adcc418e6c8c_TESV2018-04-2212-16-20-85.thumb.jpg.a158e336b205c0cf177186f7c03a45fe.jpg5adcc3fbd55da_TESV2018-04-2212-15-28-92.thumb.jpg.f6090474477008fb9c9cb97aa1962dfb.jpg5adcc3eb22f7d_TESV2018-04-2212-14-35-21.thumb.jpg.157371c7c16c8e43b9d26891d412418e.jpg

Thanks for the response. Your first two options are definitely something I have already taken care of, so, sadly, that was a dry well. I'll give option 3 a test-drive and see if that clears this mess up. Thanks again.

EDIT:  Well, it seems like DCUR was just playing r-tard for a while there.  I did the recommended actions and it seems to have worked.  Heh, now I have to change my setting back to a more realistic level, because when I stepped into the city after having made the changes, I was IMMEDIATELY jumped and raped by a gang of Whiterun's Finest, lol. Thanks for the help!

So anyone know how to sell slaves? I looked through the thread (via Google search) and even read the doc accompanying this mod.

So I have this bandit that I have tied up via Defeat. And I wanna sell her to the trader in Whiterun. Any advice? probably gonna kill her and move on, but for next time I'd like to know how to do this.

46 minutes ago, Jaymega0817 said:

So anyone know how to sell slaves? I looked through the thread (via Google search) and even read the doc accompanying this mod.

So I have this bandit that I have tied up via Defeat. And I wanna sell her to the trader in Whiterun. Any advice? probably gonna kill her and move on, but for next time I'd like to know how to do this.

Defeat: bring em to a Hold guard, should be a line " see that person there?" then an option about an award, in their dialogue.

DCL: has to have combat surrender enabled, and npc surrender via that functon, for the npc in Whiterun to accept them

I am thinking of trying to use this with S.L.U.T.S the mod here why do I say that because I would make money and secondly I've been told by the carriage drivers that they wouldn't take me anywhere because they didn't want to get in trouble with my characters master since she's usually tied up in various gear all the time. Plus I have fast travel disabled so it makes things difficult lol especially when I use mods that increase difficulty like Sands of Time and walking is an extreme hazard or could be if I didn't have 3 followers with me at all time

13 hours ago, valcon767 said:

then adjust to taste).

(top picture in spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

The third option worked. Thank you very much dood, you are a hero.

Is there any way to prevent rape events from stripping EVERYTHING?

The way rape events work in Cursed loot is that it unequips everything including rings.

I made my character a fox girl, with ears and tail equipped. It is a little annoying when everything gets unequipped.

12 minutes ago, LucentShard said:

Is there any way to prevent rape events from stripping EVERYTHING?

The way rape events work in Cursed loot is that it unequips everything including rings.

I made my character a fox girl, with ears and tail equipped. It is a little annoying when everything gets unequipped.

The easiest way would be to edit the ears and tail and add a "nostrip" keyword to them.

19 hours ago, Genericdovahkiin42 said:

Defeat: bring em to a Hold guard, should be a line " see that person there?" then an option about an award, in their dialogue.

DCL: has to have combat surrender enabled, and npc surrender via that functon, for the npc in Whiterun to accept them

Nice. Thank you. The combat surrender option recommends it not be used with Death Alt, so I had it off. But selling them to guards works for me.

I have an issue with the bound queen quest, if I start the quest everything ok but if I make a save with the quest active when I load said save it put the quest in the completed section. I have to read the book again and it will start the quest over even if i already did some of the stages prior.

A new game. I get bound up, and decided to start the Shopping Quest.

The first couple of steps went fine: general store and then inn.

Then I got "temple store".

None of the three people in the main temple in Solitude would sell me anything. They didn't even have a dialog!

This is the biggest temple in Skyrim, what gives? Is this a problem with my install, or is it by design?

So I thought the quest was broken and tried FREE ME!!! to clear it.

But FREE ME!!! doesn't clear the shopping quest, instead it sets it to a random state, that is out of sync with the journal messages, so you have no idea where to go.

I walked to Whiterun, where I managed (randomly) to buy an item at a Blacksmith - I'm still seeing the notes "Shop at a general store, shop at a temple store" but Belethor has nothing for me, and Danica has a dialogue, but she won't sell anything, and says she has no items for me.

So, for shopping quest:

(1) Solitude temple doesn't seem to be set up for "temple store".

(2) Free me seems to mess the quest up complete, so journal wrong and quest not updating it.

Update - on save, game quit and reload, journal (only) says go to a "general store", no success at Riverwood Trader, they have a dialogue, but no items for me. Belethor doesn't have any items for me either.

Is there perhaps a quest variable I can inspect that might give a clue where I actually need to go?

I noticed that disabling the cursed loot enable/disable boxes in the MCM for plants also disables key drops for plants.

Why?

Key drops for plants already has its own toggle, which is great.

I thought my events were broken again, so to test them, I turned on plant drops, and set key drop to 100%. No keys dropped from plants.

I enabled cursed loot from plants and keys dropped as expected.

Mostly, I don't want keys from plants so I never noticed this before.

It's sure was confusing that I also had to enable cursed loot for them so that the key drop test was performed.

There's nothing in the MCM that hints it is contingent on the curse events, and I don't think it really ought to be, given it's got its own options on a completely different page.

I wish there was an option to make plants trigger EC+ only, and not any other cursed loot. It's much more appropriate than getting put in devices by an exploding plant.

16 hours ago, Kimy said:

Hm...they look good. And Xin's stuff is permitted for free use, so...I might be able to add that, even.

Sure, I'll send them to you. Do you need more than just the nif files? Textures (from the original Heels mod)? The esp with DD versions of the heels (which I think has a hard dependency on the original mod due to Constructor resources)? Note that the esp is pre-4.0 DD.

On ‎23‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 10:31 AM, LazyBoot said:

The easiest way would be to edit the ears and tail and add a "nostrip" keyword to them.

You mean go to sexlab nostrip item menu, check all items and done ? nope, its not working. Strip editor in animation menu dosent work either.

DCL has independant strip manager as i remember... Is there any option that i dosent know ? o_O gimme some info ;)

/ nvm - it works now, it accept sexlab options. gz and sry all

2 hours ago, coffe said:

DCL has independant strip manager as i remember... Is there any option that i dosent know ? o_O gimme some info

Isn't this a longstanding keyword issue that Kimy was aware of a fix for at the end of 2017?

I'm not sure if the fix went in, but DCL is supposed to respect SexLab nostrip.

I believe there was some issue with it somehow getting a duplicate of the keyword that wasn't the same one as SexLab uses, so the checks failed.

Possibly can be fixed by manual merging of the keywords in TES5Edit, if that's actually the issue.

Possibly.