To the best of my knowledge the yellow dot items have the most to due with the chances of being assaulted.

Hence my request.

I was doing some basic testing by expermentation because I didn't seem to be getting jumped.

I normally use the 'chastity devices prevent rape' setting (*), with no lower arousal threshold and around 2-3 prequsities out of Dark, Naked, Horny and Restrained.

But in this case I had dropped it to 1, and unabled Unarmed as well.  So I really should have met one of them.

But then they did start to trigger, so I don't know what I did to 'fix' it, or even if I had fixed it at all.

So I thought I would ask if it would be possible to add feedback as to why the player isn't vulnerable when checking in the debug screen as it would help me get my game set up just right.

On a related matter, it occurs to me that 'Restrained' is different from 'Visible Devices'. Ie I don't think a collar counts, or being naked and in arm/leg cuffs.

Kimy, would it be very hard to add 'Visible Devices' as an extra one of the trigger thresholds as well please?

...which, dangerously, could mean that an armbinder or gag might meet two threshold conditions on it's own... :D

(*) = Again, another one of my build decisions. My game is very centred around a bunch of catch-22 situations and chains of possible events. So I can choose to just wear a chasity belt to prevent rape. But then I can trigger fewer DCL events before I end up in blindfolded armbinder hell, and my rate of arousal gain increases which has it's own consequences. Oh, and now that I have discovered Player Exhibitionist, I might trigger Device Dialog when I am naked...hum, may have to try that and see if it works that way. That could be a major drawback! *giggles*. Poor Dovahkin!

Guest SocialMediaBot

Hey guys, lurker here,

Im having an Issue with the Rubberdoll Questline (and the Leon/Leah one).

Ive googled for half an hour, and decided to just ask here:

1. the Event triggers, i get the Rubberdoll Collar, but nothing else happens, no quest shows up etc. then after some time or cell changes, it gets unequipped and the quest "rubberdoll" shows up in my log(completed), description "im finally free!" and one entry: >wearing the Rubber Doll Collar...

i tried adding the collar per console and equipping it, but it doesnt help.

2. The questline for Leon/leah works until i have to say wether i want to serve him or her, when i choose, he tells me his terms, and nothing else happens, no Quest starts, but the Leon quest gets completed.

Pretty strange, i have all requirements, Defeat, SL Dialogues, SL MoreQuests, SD+, Captureed Dreams, SkoomaWhore, Dangerous Nights 2

Jeez, the sun is shining and im stuck on debugging TES again :D

Hey guys, lurker here,

1. the Event triggers, i get the Rubberdoll Collar, but nothing else happens, no quest shows up etc. then after some time or cell changes, it gets unequipped and the quest "rubberdoll" shows up in my log(completed), description "im finally free!" and one entry: >wearing the Rubber Doll Collar...

the collar expands if you are at the checktime aorused enough, amoutn of time and arousel depends on mcm settings.

if you are not aroused enough it dotn expand and if you are long enough not aroused enough, dependign on timemultiplicator that where set in mcm,

it wil lget unequipped.

the rubberdollcollar quest starts everitime o nthe first arouselcheck of the collar and when you then there not aroused enough for an expansion and you have set the tiemultiplier to 1.0 then there is no additional time needed to wait for a reduction of the expansion and when then there is only the colkalr equipped hten you get directly the quest startet with the final stage.

Guest SocialMediaBot

Hey guys, lurker here,

the collar expands if you are at the checktime aorused enough, amoutn of time and arousel depends on mcm settings.

if you are not aroused enough it dotn expand and if you are long enough not aroused enough, dependign on timemultiplicator that where set in mcm,

it wil lget unequipped.

the rubberdollcollar quest starts everitime o nthe first arouselcheck of the collar and when you then there not aroused enough for an expansion and you have set the tiemultiplier to 1.0 then there is no additional time needed to wait for a reduction of the expansion and when then there is only the colkalr equipped hten you get directly the quest startet with the final stage.

So you are saying the quest is unobtainable if i have arousal under the threshold?

ill try it out with lowered threshold.

Hey guys, lurker here,

it wil lget unequipped.

So you are saying the quest is unobtainable if i have arousal under the threshold?

ill try it out with lowered threshold.

i would say let the treshold at the 25 basic and then go inbto sla and the site there to manipulate chars and nail your arousel at 26 or 30 or so and lock it there, wait the time needed for the collar to react and if it then also dotn star the quest properly there is a mod problem or an install problem

Hey a small issue I am seeing, the "free me" option is not removing arm shackles.  Seems like a lot of mods are having problems with the arm shackles, so I'm going around reporting this everywhere. smile.png

Also, could it be possible to have DCL potentially equip arm shackles instead of armbinders or yokes?  It doesn't seem to right now...

Edit:  That is, it doesn't issue a new set for a normal DCL event, although it will equip existing shackles in my inventory during self bondage.  Oh and also, if I have multiple arm restraints in my inventory, it is currently trying to equip both yokes and shackles, and I get a "you cannot equip multiple armbinders at once" message.

Hi,

I'm a new member of this forum (from France ^^) and this mod is really good, but why the mod menu is locked ? It's totally impossible to settings options everything is locked.

"menu is locked while restrain" have you a solution for this ? thanks.

Hi,

I'm a new member of this forum (from France ^^) and this mod is really good, but why the mod menu is locked ? It's totally impossible to settings options everything is locked.

Do you have armbinder or similar stuff on you character? As you said the "menu is locked while restrained". You have to access the mod menu before you get tied up. Also there is a option in the mod menu that you can untick so you can use the menu restrained too. 

Hi,

Le menu est locké si tu as des Devious Devices sur ton personnage, tu dois d'abord t'en débarasser pour pouvoir l'ouvrir.

Ca a été fait dans un but d'immersion pour que les gens ne puissent pas facilement s'échapper.

Bienvenu sur Loverslab sinon, il y a quelques sujets francophones si jamais tu veux causer en FR :)

Hi Kimy

Found a text error

When you spring a trap with a Striptease Collar the pop up tells you, that you have just been locked into a Slave Collar.

Not a big deal as they are both technically slave collars I guess with different effects but this happened....

Story time again!

So I am looting a dead body and get the dreaded zap noise! BAM! you have been locked into a slave collar!

Oh shit need to strip down before it starts zapping me.... QQ

Had to finish the rest of the dungeon with no clothes, and walk back to town naked, and walk through town naked, and rent a room naked so I can get to my traveling luggage that holds my keys for getting out of these sort of situations.

When I go to unlock it, I find out it's a striptease collar and therefore would not have electrocuted me for wearing clothes.... sad.png

Damn you Kimy!! You got me that time... never again (Ok, probably it will happen again...) wink.png

...and I had a totally new follower with me that had not seen me totally humiliated in public yet, and still had that new follower awe and wonder feel ...

I REALLY wanted to keep this mod but unfortunately no matter what I did I just couldn't prevent ANY sexual animations from unequipping my jewelry. I read that this mod uses the unequip options in Sexlabs in some kind of "Fix" but sadly that doesn't work. No manner of options tinkering will prevent this mod from not only unequipping your jewelry, but all of your armor and spells as well. I've checked and unchecked my gear in Sexlabs AND set them to Never Remove, disabled rape scenarios, specified my slots in Defeat, checked and unchecked Exhibitionist in Sexlab Aroused, turned on and off Misogyny, toggled on and off Victims Redress in both Sexlabs AND Defeat, and finally even tried having sex with no bindings equipped at all but STILL my gear and spells unequips and I have to constantly manually re-equip EVERYTHING. All of my mods are up to date and I'm a pretty experienced modder, so it just baffles me that I haven't been able to find a solution online at all. Surely I'm missing something? I would very much LOVE to try this mod again if someone could enlighten me on what I need to do to fix this ONE thing...

I REALLY wanted to keep this mod but unfortunately no matter what I did I just couldn't prevent ANY sexual animations from unequipping my jewelry. I read that this mod uses the unequip options in Sexlabs in some kind of "Fix" but sadly that doesn't work. No manner of options tinkering will prevent this mod from not only unequipping your jewelry, but all of your armor and spells as well. I've checked and unchecked my gear in Sexlabs AND set them to Never Remove, disabled rape scenarios, specified my slots in Defeat, checked and unchecked Exhibitionist in Sexlab Aroused, turned on and off Misogyny, toggled on and off Victims Redress in both Sexlabs AND Defeat, and finally even tried having sex with no bindings equipped at all but STILL my gear and spells unequips and I have to constantly manually re-equip EVERYTHING. All of my mods are up to date and I'm a pretty experienced modder, so it just baffles me that I haven't been able to find a solution online at all. Surely I'm missing something? I would very much LOVE to try this mod again if someone could enlighten me on what I need to do to fix this ONE thing...

So, do you have a problem with DCUR or Defeat? Either way, maybe you missed an option to specify what settings to use when unequipping stuff? Instead of trying to specify what stuff to unequip, look for an option that tells to use SexLab unequip settings?

So, do you have a problem with DCUR or Defeat? Either way, maybe you missed an option to specify what settings to use when unequipping stuff? Instead of trying to specify what stuff to unequip, look for an option that tells to use SexLab unequip settings?

My problem is with DCUR and there is no option to use SexLab Unequip Settings...

@Kimy,

I would like to add your custom devices to my list, if I may. However, I can't at first glance seem to find a single device registration function in your source code. Could you point out the appropriate file please? Thanks!

It doesn't look like cursed loot is registering any of it's devices as generic at all.

Though it doesn't have all that many items that would qualify anyway. Only the rubber suit/boots/gloves, transparent suit/boots, yoke, and wrist/ankle shackes from what I recall.

I think DCL only strips you on two settings seen in image 1 and 2 attached below.  (but the strip on events WILL strip amulets and rings but it is easy enough to turn off)

For attacks I'm pretty sure it hands that off to Sexlab which you can change in the timers and stripping tab (see image 3)

Can you post a list of the mods you are running?

post-1117368-0-04955300-1492712688_thumb.jpg

post-1117368-0-09512300-1492712711_thumb.jpg

post-1117368-0-22600700-1492712738_thumb.jpg

I think DCL only strips you on two settings seen in image 1 and 2 attached below.  (but the strip on events WILL strip amulets and rings but it is easy enough to turn off)

For attacks I'm pretty sure it hands that off to Sexlab which you can change in the timers and stripping tab (see image 3)

Can you post a list of the mods you are running?

Yeah, I already disabled those options in DCL. Did the same thing you suggested in SexLab as well...

0  0 Skyrim.esm

1  1 Update.esm

2  2 Dawnguard.esm

3  3 HearthFires.esm

4  4 Dragonborn.esm

5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

6  6 SexLab.esm

7  7 SexLabAroused.esm

8  8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

9  9 ZaZAnimationPack.esm

10  a ApachiiHair.esm

11  b ApachiiHairFemales.esm

12  c CreatureFramework.esm

13  d Heels Sound.esm

14  e Devious Devices - Assets.esm

15  f Devious Devices - Integration.esm

16 10 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

17 11 hdtHighHeel.esm

18 12 HighResTexturePack01.esp

19 13 HighResTexturePack02.esp

20 14 HighResTexturePack03.esp

21 15 Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

22 16 TouringCarriages.esp

23 17 FNIS.esp

24 18 SkyUI.esp

25 19 RaceMenu.esp

26 1a RaceMenuPlugin.esp

27 1b Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

28 1c SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

29 1d SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

30 1e SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

31 1f Brawl Bugs CE.esp

32 20 SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

33 21 SlaveTats.esp

34 22 SexLabDefeat.esp

35 23 InvestedMagic.esp

36 24 balanceddestructionv4.esp

37 25 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

38 26 Naked Potema.esp

39 27 SexLab_Solutions.esp

40 28 RealisticWaterTwo.esp

41 29 SoS - Civilization.esp

42 2a KS Hairdo's.esp

43 2b LindsHumanEyes.esp

44 2c iHUD.esp

45 2d KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

46 2e UIExtensions.esp

47 2f SexLabUtil1.esp

48 30 Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp

49 31 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

50 32 Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

51 33 Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

52 34 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

53 35 Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

54 36 MoreNastyCritters.esp

55 37 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

56 38 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

57 39 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

58 3a Armored Circlets.esp

59 3b Fudou Myouou.esp

60 3c RegnPiercings.esp

61 3d Imperial Bow Improved.esp

62 3e Hunting Bow Improved.esp

63 3f RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

64 40 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

65 41 SexLab_Dialogues.esp

66 42 Enchantments Upgraded.esp

67 43 Silent Skyrim - No Music.esp

68 44 dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp

69 45 Bretonnia - BRETON PRESETS 1-10 by FastestDog.esp

70 46 DW.esp

71 47 Torchbug Pets.esp

72 48 FNISspells.esp

73 49 chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp

74 4a LFox Bottle That Blood.esp

75 4b HumanoidVampires.esp

76 4c NormalVampireFaces.esp

77 4d StrongVampireLord.esp

78 4e ModernDayCalendarNames.esp

79 4f DivinePunishmentForArrowsToTheKnee.esp

80 50 DaedricPunishmentForSweetrolls.esp

81 51 DragonPunishmentForCloudDistrict.esp

82 52 Steel Bolts For All.esp

83 53 RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

84 54 SteelBikini.esp

85 55 Wolfbikini.esp

86 56 skeletonlaugh.esp

87 57 Realistic Wildlife Loot - Realistic.esp

88 58 VampireInverterDG.esp

89 59 nighteye_toggle.esp

90 5a Vampire Sight.esp

91 5b LycHairstyler.esp

92 5c msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp

93 5d LiFEv1.1.esp

94 5e Bijin Warmaidens.esp

95 5f Serana.esp

96 60 TreestumpConversions.esp

97 61 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

98 62 AddItemMenu2.esp

99 63 Helena Succubus.esp

100 64 PS_InvisibleArmorCrafted.esp

101 65 LeatherBackpackBlack-100.esp

102 66 LeatherBackpackBrown-100.esp

103 67 CherosBelts.esp

104 68 Devious Deviants.esp

105 69 Luxury Collection.esp

106 6a EstrusChaurus.esp

107 6b XPMSE.esp

108 6c SOSRaceMenu.esp

109 6d Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

There are a bunch of mods on this list I hadn't even heard of (torch bug pets?? smile.png ) But nothing stands out to me anyway.

But you do have SKIUI so why not just build a group in SKYui with all your armor and accessories for one button redressing?

There are a bunch of mods on this list I hadn't even heard of (torch bug pets?? smile.png ) But nothing stands out to me anyway.

But you do have SKIUI so why not just build a group in SKYui with all your armor and accessories for one button redressing?

I've tried that as well but that causes even more issues. Firstly, why should I even have to resort to that when DCL states that it uses SexLabs undressing options? Secondly, having to manually add EVERY piece of new armor and jewelry that I acquire to a set group in the SKYUI to keybindings that generally only work half of the time anyways is counter-intuitive. If there were a simple option in DCL to allow SexLabs to override their undressing settings, that would be a lot simpler and could help to alleviate future conflicts. Also, Torch Bug Pets is a mod that adds craftable, equippable glowing torch bugs of various colors that float around you providing light without the need for a torch or other light source. I sometimes swap that out with Anal Torches when I'm feeling "Adventurous", and before you ask: Yes, I unequipped AND uninstalled all of my armor mods INCLUDING Torch Bug Pets on the off chance that they were causing some sort of conflict but they weren't.

I've tried that as well but that causes even more issues. Firstly, why should I even have to resort to that when DCL states that it uses SexLabs undressing options? Secondly, having to manually add EVERY piece of new armor and jewelry that I acquire to a set group in the SKYUI to keybindings that generally only work half of the time anyways is counter-intuitive. If there were a simple option in DCL to allow SexLabs to override their undressing settings, that would be a lot simpler and could help to alleviate future conflicts. Also, Torch Bug Pets is a mod that adds craftable, equippable glowing torch bugs of various colors that float around you providing light without the need for a torch or other light source. I sometimes swap that out with Anal Torches when I'm feeling "Adventurous", and before you ask: Yes, I unequipped AND uninstalled all of my armor mods INCLUDING Torch Bug Pets on the off chance that they were causing some sort of conflict but they weren't.

This is the thing, in my experience it IS using Sex Lab. The image I put up of the SL strip options is what my settings are, and it is what happens pretty much every time I am raped via the rape conditions on DCL rape tab or after refusing sex to a misogyny event. (I also have Defeat installed and I use Defeats "player as victim" settings to resolve a lost fight (it strips off my  top, gloves, boots and any weapon I'm carrying and tosses them on the floor :(

Is this a recent change? Does this only happen when you are assaulted via the rape tab options? or also from misogyny attacks? You mentioned having Defeat so you are you using the defeat "player as victim" settings for when you lose a fight? or do you have those turned off and use DCL loss conditions? 

This is the thing, in my experience it IS using Sex Lab. The image I put up of the SL strip options is what my settings are, and it is what happens pretty much every time I am raped via the rape conditions on DCL rape tab or after refusing sex to a misogyny event. (I also have Defeat installed and I use Defeats "player as victim" settings to resolve a lost fight (it strips off my  top, gloves, boots and any weapon I'm carrying and tosses them on the floor :(

Is this a recent change? Does this only happen when you are assaulted via the rape tab options? or also from misogyny attacks? You mentioned having Defeat so you are you using the defeat "player as victim" settings for when you lose a fight? or do you have those turned off and use DCL loss conditions? 

Recent as in this only happens with DCL installed. This happens in rape scenarios AND consensual ones whether I have the rape options and/or misogyny enabled or not. I am using the "player as victim" settings in Defeat. I did not use DCL's loss conditions since I'm already using Defeat.