Thank you Kimy . Bless you for using "the Item"(no spoilers, go find out for yourselves) you chose for Sasha's alternate choice for city binding when she is dominating you. One of my favourite items which is used far to rarely due to its heavy restiction .. (love your other use for it too. What a way to start an adventure)..  Thanks for all the great work and for your inspirational use of yours and your posters here's crazy idea haha.  Keep on Rockin' :D

ok, i still have the problem with no nio bellyscaling on cbbe for every catsuit (armored catsuits, dollmaker catsuit, transparent catsuit, slavecatsuit, rubbercatsuit, exhibitionist catsuit, rubberdollcatsuit) every others (for example the rubberbikini) have nio belllyscaling on cbbe.

i testet so far:

- every type of cbbe body that comes with the basic cbbe mod and the cosio body

- i use bodyslide 3 and actuall version of nio and racemenu

- bodymorph scalign is working

- no bellyscaling through nio regardless of type of catsuit that was choosen in bodyslide (tranparent, rubbersuit, rubbersuit tbbp (there are no other))

- mods with nio bellyscalign i have testet so far: sgo3, beeing female, fhu nio update

- nio butt and breastscaling are wrokign for the transparent and the rubebrsuit tbbp choosing in bodyslide

if more info needed pls give alist of what info you need.

if i install the unp version of the mdo  ihave bellyscaling on the catsuits, but no bellyscaling on the belts and it messes the cbbe body textures up like hell because it is make for another bodytype.

problem still not solved =(

treid with a complete clean instlal of all (uninstlal mods and game and deletet restfolders in the installationfolder and in the savesfolder so that there no more skyrimrelated data is on the pc before reisntlaling everything)  and i still cant get the rubbercatsuits on cbbe based bodies to have a belyscaling, everything other has a bellyscaling.

the compelte reinstlal inclusive of the actuallst avaible version of mods happende at 17.04.2017 at 09:00 am german time (we are atm at summertime and i am not sure if it is now gmt+1 or gmt+2)

Ran into a bug. I've set bound girls count to zero and they're still spawning in inns.

Somehow I'm getting the faint impression the desire to "set bound girls to zero" originates from something like

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:25AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:26AM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:27AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:30AM] [DCUR] Currently there are 3 bound girls active.

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:30AM] [DCUR] - Spawning bound girl at location: 25

followed by a huge flood about none-arguments and ingame popups.

For I am searching for a way to get rid of exactly those.

An idea: Is that can add some Unidentified/Powerful equips in containers, then PC pick it from containers or attempt equip it (auto identification) may triggers force equipped(DD item). Unidentified equips can spend money to find a blacksmith identification, and Powerful equips only find Dollmaker.

Hi,

I'm a new member of this forum (from France ^^) and this mod is really good, but why the mod menu is locked ? It's totally impossible to settings options everything is locked.

"menu is locked while restrain" have you a solution for this ? thanks.

Le menu est locké si tu as des Devious Devices sur ton personnage, tu dois d'abord t'en débarasser pour pouvoir l'ouvrir.

Ca a été fait dans un but d'immersion pour que les gens ne puissent pas facilement s'échapper.

Bienvenu sur Loverslab sinon, il y a quelques sujets francophones si jamais tu veux causer en FR :)

Bonjour et merci pour ta réponse, excuse moi pour le retard. D'accord, je comprends mieux ^^ super idée d'ailleurs ça renforce l'immersion. A moi d'aller m'offrir et espérer :P merci pour ton accueil. Je pense que je passerai faire un tour ce we.

Hi!  With the tentacle parasite equipped, these errors repeat very frequently in my papyrus logs:

[04/22/2017 - 07:52:25AM] ERROR: Cannot place a None object
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
	[zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadlibs.GetDeviceKey() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 760
	[dcur_mainlib (93024495)].dcur_library.isWearingLockedChastity() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 2903
	[dcur_mainlib (93024495)].dcur_library.checkchastity() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 2888
	[dcur_clocktick (9304F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1244
	[dcur_clocktick (9304F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1344
[04/22/2017 - 07:52:25AM] [Zad] ((WARNING)): GetDeviceKey received non DD argument.
[04/22/2017 - 07:52:25AM] ERROR: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[zadQuest (0C00F624)].zadlibs.GetDeviceKey() - "zadLibs.psc" Line 767
	[dcur_mainlib (93024495)].dcur_library.isWearingLockedChastity() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 2903
	[dcur_mainlib (93024495)].dcur_library.checkchastity() - "dcur_library.psc" Line 2888
	[dcur_clocktick (9304F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.clocktickshort() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1244
	[dcur_clocktick (9304F16F)].dcur_clocktickscript.OnUpdate() - "dcur_clocktickScript.psc" Line 1344

Those two errors repeat three times every twenty seconds (each time the clocktickscript runs, I presume)

Ran into a bug. I've set bound girls count to zero and they're still spawning in inns.

Somehow I'm getting the faint impression the desire to "set bound girls to zero" originates from something like

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:25AM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:26AM] [DCUR] Hourly events processing

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:27AM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:30AM] [DCUR] Currently there are 3 bound girls active.

[04/22/2017 - 07:25:30AM] [DCUR] - Spawning bound girl at location: 25

followed by a huge flood about none-arguments and ingame popups.

For I am searching for a way to get rid of exactly those.

I am also have errors when bound girl spawn at location #25. New save.

Perhaps the bound girls default setting in the mod should be set to zero, hopefully preventing any spawning at the beginning and allowing players to add however many they want when they initially configure things. Then spawn the girls when the player exits MCM.

ok here comes there other 2 sets of clothes asked by our dear kimy ^^

as always, i haven't done extensive testing, so if something is wrong tell me :)

Yay! Awesome! Thank you so much! :)

you're more than welcome ^^

if you ever need help for other clothes to be converted, just ask me, and i'll be happy to help :)

So first off, I've got some issues with the mod and I assume it's all due to my stupidity.  

I've got invisible devious devices.  Some of them work, while others are just invisible.  I know they're equipped - for example, I can hear the pony boots clacking - but my lower legs are invisible.  Items in question are some boots, and it seems all catsuits/corsets/hobble dresses.  

Am I missing something here?  I tried building the DCL outfit in bodyslide, but the problem persists.  I use the current versions of DDa, DDe and DDi.

My thanks ahead of time for your help - I can upload my load order if it's needed.

So first off, I've got some issues with the mod and I assume it's all due to my stupidity.  

I've got invisible devious devices.  Some of them work, while others are just invisible.  I know they're equipped - for example, I can hear the pony boots clacking - but my lower legs are invisible.  Items in question are some boots, and it seems all catsuits/corsets/hobble dresses.  

Am I missing something here?  I tried building the DCL outfit in bodyslide, but the problem persists.  I use the current versions of DDa, DDe and DDi.

My thanks ahead of time for your help - I can upload my load order if it's needed.

You need to also build the devices from DDa and DDx in bodyslide.

Thanks for the reply.  I should be able to do a batch build of both DDa and DDx right?  Because every time I try that I don't get those outfits for some reason.  Edit:  I just looked at several items in bodyslide and it shows the appropriate body part, but with a pattern that says "NO IMAGE."  Looks like my install is messed up, but I can't figure out where.  

Thanks again for the help.

Thanks for the reply.  I should be able to do a batch build of both DDa and DDx right?  Because every time I try that I don't get those outfits for some reason.  Edit:  I just looked at several items in bodyslide and it shows the appropriate body part, but with a pattern that says "NO IMAGE."  Looks like my install is messed up, but I can't figure out where.  

Thanks again for the help.

I have the same issue before, re-download DDa, DDi, DDx and reinstall fix it.

I have an issue where all the girls that are spawned from this mod don't use the proper arm binder animations.  They have them equipped but they just hold their non existent hands in the usual idle pose.

you must add in the devious device MCM some NPCs, in Events and Effects, Number of NPC's slotted must be higher than 0. the higher the number, the more NPCs will work at the same time :)

I'm sure it's me being an idiot, but I can't seem to work with DDa or DDx outfits in bodyslide.  

I reinstalled the current versions of both mods via NMM, then open bodyslide.  I can go into the group manager and see the DDa and DDx groups; but I can't seem to add any of their outfits to the group list.  The outfits don't show up on the dropdown menu of Outfit/Body, and when I batch build they don't get built.  

What am I doing wrong?  This is driving me bonkers.  

Thanks for the help

I'm sure it's me being an idiot, but I can't seem to work with DDa or DDx outfits in bodyslide.  

I reinstalled the current versions of both mods via NMM, then open bodyslide.  I can go into the group manager and see the DDa and DDx groups; but I can't seem to add any of their outfits to the group list.  The outfits don't show up on the dropdown menu of Outfit/Body, and when I batch build they don't get built.  

What am I doing wrong?  This is driving me bonkers.  

Thanks for the help

You shouldn't need to use the group manager, just use the pre-set groups. (Or you can put "DDa" and "DDx" in the outfit filter)

For some reason, every time I get raped outside I teleport to a random place in Skyrim, usually around the outer edges of the map. When raped inside I return to the entrance. Even after removing all mods except cursed loot and its requirement and starting a new game the problem persist.Papyrus.0.log

i foudn a problem with the report for public indecency.

i got reportet by soemone near the kart by solitude and aftert this every guard and soldier was stuck in the line: "wait i know you"

papyrus:attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

To fix this you need to pay off your bounty, or get arrested.

but i dont get the chance to pay the bounty or get arrestet because the dialoge dont opens, just the speaking "wait i know you" but no dialog

have set the bounty on report to 10k and the guard refuses to attack, its really odd

i got reportet by soemone near the kart by solitude and aftert this every guard and soldier was stuck in the line: "wait i know you"

but i dont get the chance to pay the bounty or get arrestet because the dialoge dont opens, just the speaking "wait i know you" but no dialog

Yeah, the easiest way to fix that is to add a little more to your bounty, by trying to pickpocked a guard or something.

Seems like it's an issue with the game itself where your bounty isn't high enough for the guards to really care.

Yeah, the easiest way to fix that is to add a little more to your bounty, by trying to pickpocked a guard or something.

Seems like it's an issue with the game itself where your bounty isn't high enough for the guards to really care.

tried it by killing the entire solitudeguard, without even a single response from them beside the "wait i know you" and if iam not totally wrong that are over 20k of boutny after killign the guards.