Hey Kimy. Not sure if I ever told you this, but your mod is great.

Since I saw in the Q&A section that you like receiving suggestions, I wanted to show you something.

I recently found a mod featuring an armor called Tina from DOA, which incidentally features cat ears and a tail that would go great with the protective catsuits from your mod. So far, they are the best looking ones I've seen and with a bit of HDT on the tail they are good to go. If the author allows for it, I would love it if you could implement them.

As a personal side note, I would also love to see a variation of the catsuit more in the style of Drew Barrymore's Catowoman version :P

P.S. Those new dresses are really great, they look better than most armor and clothing mods out there.

As for the messages, I get them out in a cave/dungeon area with no bound npc's in sight/cleared dungeon and most of the time I don't even have a follower with me.

As for me, I still get the Bound Girl messages but the DCL is actually initiating trap events and triggering as it normally would although I get the occasional Bound Girl messages in VERY odd places as you have said. 

Yeah, I'm getting triggers and keys like normal, I'd just never seen these messages before. I am seeing a larger instance of items popping into whatever loot container I've opened instead of it binding to me. Every so often I'll see one or 3 items show up in the chest/dead guy (what I've got it set to)

Still having the issue of turning Rape Events and or trying to access the Debug menu not working properly and breaking the MCM. confused.gif Hell loading a save after attempting has the MCM still not loading up properly... I posted my load order a page or two back.

I'm having this issue too. If I try to load the debug menu, then it completely breaks MCM for cursed loot. Papyrus logging gives me no error messages on cursed loot.

I had an idea that i'd like to suggest although as I thought about it i realized its probably outside of the scope of this mod. Still I thought I'd pitch it as you may like some ideas or it may be something another modder likes...

Cursed player home

So player homes are usually safe from cursed loot; someplace you can relax after a long day of adventuring, sort out your almost encumbered inventory, craft some potions and new gear and maybe even store all those restraint keys you picked up all in safety before you venture back out but what if home was a bit more dangerous.

The dragonborn would inherit a new home from a recently deceased sorceress. The sorceress spent her life enchanting her home but it that much magic has some consequences.

Whenever you enter your new home the house starts to attack you with devices; progressively equipping more punishing items until you're fully bound. you wouldn't be required to search containers etc it would just happen automatically every maybe 10 seconds or so (maybe configurable time if possible)

So run in; store your stuff and get out. Easy right.

Well as a random event sometimes when you enter the house it will lock the door behind you. Now you have to search the house for a key to get OUT of the house! The key would be one use so you can't just hold onto it till next time. Of course if you take to long you'll have all the time in the world to search for the key but you'll end up fully bound before you get out.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why would anyone even use the house when there's so many other safe options in skyrim. Well thats what the sorceress' enchanting was for. The forge has a chest that constantly resupplies itself with metals and leather; the enchanting table will always refill soulgems; the alchemy table always has the freshest ingredients and a small lockbox will alwasy refill itself with gold and gems.

The chests refill quickly. The sorceress enchanted her house to give her everything she ever wanted. Magic at a price.

obviously can expand upon the idea too; maybe some magical maids created by the sorceress to serve her but the curse has twisted them to be a bit TOO eager to please the new master; especially if fully bound. Been a player home as well could even add furniture pieces like the wooden horse to make use of in a devious situation

Noticed a problem, This mod seems to be affected by the "Defeat" mod, "Player post assault" section.  After a rape from cursed loot when the rape scene is done, the player falls to bleedout then it tries to go to death alternative.  The conflict is with defeat as when you uninstall defeat or set the Death alternative event chance to zero percent in defeats "Player post assault" section this does not happen.

So I recently installed the Funnybizness animation pack, which includes some 4-5 people animations. I was wondering if these animations will be triggered by Cursed loot, or if it was restricted to mmf, ffm, and mf animations. 

If I get attacked by say, 4 men in a sex attack, will it trigger the animations tagged with MMMMF/FMMMM, or not?

I had an idea that i'd like to suggest although as I thought about it i realized its probably outside of the scope of this mod. Still I thought I'd pitch it as you may like some ideas or it may be something another modder likes...

Cursed player home

So player homes are usually safe from cursed loot; someplace you can relax after a long day of adventuring, sort out your almost encumbered inventory, craft some potions and new gear and maybe even store all those restraint keys you picked up all in safety before you venture back out but what if home was a bit more dangerous.

The dragonborn would inherit a new home from a recently deceased sorceress. The sorceress spent her life enchanting her home but it that much magic has some consequences.

Whenever you enter your new home the house starts to attack you with devices; progressively equipping more punishing items until you're fully bound. you wouldn't be required to search containers etc it would just happen automatically every maybe 10 seconds or so (maybe configurable time if possible)

Well as a random event sometimes when you enter the house it will lock the door behind you. Now you have to search the house for a key to get OUT of the house! The key would be one use so you can't just hold onto it till next time. Of course if you take to long you'll have all the time in the world to search for the key but you'll end up fully bound before you get out.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why would anyone even use the house when there's so many other safe options in skyrim. Well thats what the sorceress' enchanting was for. The forge has a chest that constantly resupplies itself with metals and leather; the enchanting table will always refill soulgems; the alchemy table always has the freshest ingredients and a small lockbox will alwasy refill itself with gold and gems.

The chests refill quickly. The sorceress enchanted her house to give her everything she ever wanted. Magic at a price.

obviously can expand upon the idea too; maybe some magical maids created by the sorceress to serve her but the curse has twisted them to be a bit TOO eager to please the new master; especially if fully bound. Been a player home as well could even add furniture pieces like the wooden horse to make use of in a devious situation

I like that idea very much!

However, the bed should be safe to sleep in. While you sleep, nothing happens.

Cursed player home

I like that idea very much!

However, the bed should be safe to sleep in. While you sleep, nothing happens.

Yep, this is pretty neat!

Cursed player home

This actually sounds like an idea for a separate mod.

anyone know  of a way to get CursedLoot to trigger when stepping on a trap? The bear traps and spiked walls on a spring and so on.

Would be fun to have those on 100%. that will make you more carefull in dungeons.

There is already a mod like this. It´s called Devious Traps or something.

is there some way to make it so that the sex scenes followed after a succesful sollicitation aren't recognized by sexlab Apropos as being raped? i find it a bit weird that the messages are implying my character is not enjoying herself, even though she voluntarily sold off her body.

anyone know  of a way to get CursedLoot to trigger when stepping on a trap? The bear traps and spiked walls on a spring and so on.

Would be fun to have those on 100%. that will make you more carefull in dungeons.

There is already a mod like this. It´s called Devious Traps or something.

Yes. its this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1325-devious-traps-wip-19102014/

It was a good mod. they added their own traps on the walls, that was hard to spot.

But they didnt use vanilla traps in all dungeons. only 15 or so.

Would be awesome if CL was triggered when you mess up and step on a trap.

That's impossible to do without altering vanilla assets (the traps are all scripted, I can't just hook into them). I am very reluctant to do that.

is there some way to make it so that the sex scenes followed after a succesful sollicitation aren't recognized by sexlab Apropos as being raped? i find it a bit weird that the messages are implying my character is not enjoying herself, even though she voluntarily sold off her body.

In general, it's not too easy to display fitting text just from parsing animation tags (which is what Apropos is doing), without knowing the actual context the scene is played in. As a result, Apropos' writing tends to be a few miles off what's actually happening on the screen, not just for Cursed Loot. Solicitation sometimes -does- use rough sex animations, if the customer demands it, so of course Apropos would think that's a rape, when it's in fact just rough play.

I now have another problem, less serious though. Two actually:

1. When Sasha binds me in a chastity belt (which she seems to love to do), she always select the parasitic harness (the one that looks like an alien creature). Is it normal? I would have expected a more metallic or rubbery one?

I am pretty sure I made Sasha use a metallic belt.

Any idea why the parasitic harness might be used instead?

Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Looking through the dialogs in TES5Edit i found out that

sometimes Sasha can decide that she likes being in control too much and now you're her slave.

How can you trigger it? Or is it not implemented yet?

It's already in.

Still having the issue of turning Rape Events and or trying to access the Debug menu not working properly and breaking the MCM. :s Hell loading a save after attempting has the MCM still not loading up properly... I posted my load order a page or two back.

Load orders generally don't tell me much. I need a log. Without a log, my guess would be that your savegame is corrupted.

Hey Kimy. Not sure if I ever told you this, but your mod is great.

Since I saw in the Q&A section that you like receiving suggestions, I wanted to show you something.

I recently found a mod featuring an armor called Tina from DOA, which incidentally features cat ears and a tail that would go great with the protective catsuits from your mod. So far, they are the best looking ones I've seen and with a bit of HDT on the tail they are good to go. If the author allows for it, I would love it if you could implement them.

As a personal side note, I would also love to see a variation of the catsuit more in the style of Drew Barrymore's Catowoman version :P

P.S. Those new dresses are really great, they look better than most armor and clothing mods out there.

I am generally not into pet play. Chances of me adding these items aren't all that high tbh.

Cursed player home

It's a nice idea, but I wonder what player's motivation would be to actually USE such a home, when they know that it's going to screw them. It's like knowingly stepping into a trap.

Noticed a problem, This mod seems to be affected by the "Defeat" mod, "Player post assault" section.  After a rape from cursed loot when the rape scene is done, the player falls to bleedout then it tries to go to death alternative.  The conflict is with defeat as when you uninstall defeat or set the Death alternative event chance to zero percent in defeats "Player post assault" section this does not happen.

I have no idea. If Defeat thinks that a regular rape scene (I take it it was from a sex attack?) is a player defeat, that's rather a problem with Defeat, I would think?

If the rape scene is the result of an actual combat surrender, it's because Defeat and DCL's own combat surrender feature are utterly and totally incompatible. They do the same thing and get in each other's way if both are active. You need to decide for one. Either uninstall Defeat or disable "Combat Surrender" in DCL's MCM.

so I upgraded to bodyslide uunp, set it to unififed unp HDT & uunp - unpb, built that, did unified unp hands and feet, built that then did a full batch build.

but still im getting the issue of missing hands and feet and orange head (see pix)

so what have I missed :/

That is an NPC. Try the following.

- Go to your Devious Devices MCM.

- Set number of characters in devices +1 or +2.

Note that raising the number forces DD to make more checks around cells, so don't extend the number needlessly.

so I upgraded to bodyslide uunp, set it to unififed unp HDT & uunp - unpb, built that, did unified unp hands and feet, built that then did a full batch build.

but still im getting the issue of missing hands and feet and orange head (see pix)

so what have I missed :/

There is no problem with your UUNP setup as far as I can tell:

- the orange thing is a bandana some girls get equipped (for whatever reasons ...), so just an item and no real face textures (if it would have been so, the whole face would have been orange)

- The hands are missing because the girl is wearing an armbinder without using its armbinding animation; the hands get unequipped to avoid clipping. Sometimes it helps when you arm and disarm again. If not, there may be another problem.

- for the feet I don't see a proof in this pic but maybe it's a similar problem as with the armbinder

Cursed player home

It's a nice idea, but I wonder what player's motivation would be to actually USE such a home, when they know that it's going to screw them. It's like knowingly stepping into a trap.

That does sound like a neat idea, but I think it needs a different 'trigger', instead of 'Cursed player home' it should be 'haunted house', and it would need some excuse for player to get in there, like in the Leon quest, where you think you're doing one thing, but it does not go that way at all. Maybe something similar to the murder quest in Windhelm? You go onto some sort of investigation of weird even which leads you to this mysterious house or something similar.