I have a BUG! Im sure that my problem is listed already but I will not find the Problem if i need to look over so many sites.

Problem:

If i trigger a curset loot event. Its not important which event. Body, Door etc. My Game crashes after my char becomes the restraints.

anyone else having the problem of not having the hobble dress in the game?

I had to add it in through the console.  I don't think it is scripted into this version of DCL.  I suspect we will have to wait until the next update.

FWIW, on talking to one of those sadistic eejits that thought my PC didn't have enough troubles already, he added a hobble dress to her woes.  Think that came from DCUR.  So it may well be there... :)

Fortunately, Kimy forgot to prompt him to take all relevant/suitable keys too, so was able to dig into the handbag, remove it pronto, and kick his butt down the path..... 

Ooops!  Have I just suggested that Kimy make a change to the mod to take away those keys in one's inventory that match/will unlock specific items when they get added/equipped by other NPCs?  Slaps hand, and wanders off.... :angel:

Sweet!  I just need to give it more time.  I really like the hobble dresses.

how do you add it through the console? I can't find any items containing "hobble" also when I search "dress" or "skirt" it isn't there.

how do you add it through the console? I can't find any items containing "hobble" also when I search "dress" or "skirt" it isn't there.

If

help hobble 4

doesn't bring up the item,  I would make sure that DDx, DDi, and DDa were all up to date.  I can't remember which of the three files the hobble dresses was in.  In either  case, you will want those three files to be as updated as possible for the best devious experience. ;)

Have a small idea. Maybe you find it interesting to add to mod.

Using any alchemy lab, or enchantment table, or cooking place, etc. you can have a message like "Begining using the table you heard a 'click' sound and feel smth on your legs. Looking down you see restraints, connected with the table on your legs. You don't know what to do now, but hope that smb can help and unlock you from this place". Then you have random number of radiant quests when npcs come to you and give you materials to craft smth from them for npcs. After the last quest, npc says that there is small hidden lever that you can't reach, push on it and then you are free.

If

help hobble 4

doesn't bring up the item,  I would make sure that DDx, DDi, and DDa were all up to date.  I can't remember which of the three files the hobble dresses was in.  In either  case, you will want those three files to be as updated as possible for the best devious experience. ;)

will try now. tnx

Just have been playing with the good looking hobble dresses, and I've been thinking....

What if the character has a chance to be clothed in hobble dress (not very optional) when she enters a palace or jarls hall?
This could happen when she is (forced to) walking around naked while she should be dressed properly when addressing someone of high standards.

Just an idea, back to playing Skyrim and your great mod (been a few weeks since I had some time to play).

Can anyone please help.

I cant seem to get the NPC's to cover themselves when they are naked or say anything even when I mark them as exposed they still wont say some of their exhibitionist lines.

Kinda breaks the immersion when the npcs don't react to embarrassment.

help hobble 4

will try now. tnx

have tried updating all my DD mods. seemed to work but now this happens when i equip a hobble dress.

:( guess it is some missing textures. but how? I installed all the mods?

post-464013-0-62846200-1482184359_thumb.png

I had to add it in through the console.  I don't think it is scripted into this version of DCL.  I suspect we will have to wait until the next update.

FWIW, on talking to one of those sadistic eejits that thought my PC didn't have enough troubles already, he added a hobble dress to her woes.  Think that came from DCUR.  So it may well be there... smile.png

Fortunately, Kimy forgot to prompt him to take all relevant/suitable keys too, so was able to dig into the handbag, remove it pronto, and kick his butt down the path..... 

Ooops!  Have I just suggested that Kimy make a change to the mod to take away those keys in one's inventory that match/will unlock specific items when they get added/equipped by other NPCs?  Slaps hand, and wanders off.... angel.gif

That's already sort of in, you can set the chance that you your keys are taken away in the mcm.

Well aware of that.  But the non-discriminatory bias sort of irks my subliminal discriminatory taste :)

help hobble 4

will try now. tnx

have tried updating all my DD mods. seemed to work but now this happens when i equip a hobble dress.

Slip into this topic's search and look up 'bodyslide', before somebody less light of foot screams at you....  LOL. 

FWIW, on talking to one of those sadistic eejits that thought my PC didn't have enough troubles already, he added a hobble dress to her woes.  Think that came from DCUR.  So it may well be there... smile.png

Ooops!  Have I just suggested that Kimy make a change to the mod to take away those keys in one's inventory that match/will unlock specific items when they get added/equipped by other NPCs?  Slaps hand, and wanders off.... angel.gif

That's already sort of in, you can set the chance that you your keys are taken away in the mcm.

Well aware of that.  But the non-discriminatory bias sort of irks my subliminal discriminatory taste :)

help hobble 4

will try now. tnx

Slip into this topic's search and look up 'bodyslide', before somebody less light of foot screams at you....  LOL. 

I did the batch build thing (I don't get bodyslide one bit but I think I did the right thing) but it still turns me invisible. on the bodyslide screen I pressed batch build.

post-464013-0-80866400-1482190477_thumb.png

I did the batch build thing (I don't get bodyslide one bit but I think I did the right thing) but it still turns me invisible. on the bodyslide screen I pressed batch build.

Your image shows you selected only one outfit instead of a Body. Open the select list and select a body not just a single outfit (someone changed that damned select list to default to the first outfit on that list instead of to a body or blank).

help hobble 4

will try now. tnx

I made a blog on this ages ago , i like the other guys "before someone screams at you" xD its 1:30am an im pure tired so ill let you off... For now

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/627/entry-3953-ddx-transparency-fix/

Your image shows you selected only one outfit instead of a Body. Open the select list and select a body not just a single outfit (someone changed that damned select list to default to the first outfit on that list instead of to a body or blank).

that method didn't work. but http://www.loverslab.com/blog/627/entry-3953-ddx-transparency-fix/

did work <3

I made a blog on this ages ago , i like the other guys "before someone screams at you" xD its 1:30am an im pure tired so ill let you off... For now

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/627/entry-3953-ddx-transparency-fix/

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!

Hi folks,

I've encountered an interesting problem... I'm currently enslaved by Leah, this happens when I try to be a good girl and ask her to punish me. If I press E and start up a new conversation just after the original one ends, but before I'm locked in by the whipping I get into a state where killing the process seems to be the only way out (that I've discovered.) Leah's name is on the screen and press tab to exit in bottom right corner as in a conversation, but without the convo choices. Whipping proceeds but then it stays stuck like that. No control, no esc-menu, no quickload, nothing. Any ideas? (Apart from the obvious be more careful and don't do that :) )

Edit: Oh and the teleport to center of world when sexed with armbinder just started happening after not happening for 88 hours on this save. Did anyone ever figure out the cause/remedy for it? All the advice I've seen failed to work last time this happened.

Hi folks,

I've encountered an interesting problem... I'm currently enslaved by Leah, this happens when I try to be a good girl and ask her to punish me. If I press E and start up a new conversation just after the original one ends, but before I'm locked in by the whipping I get into a state where killing the process seems to be the only way out (that I've discovered.) Leah's name is on the screen and press tab to exit in bottom right corner as in a conversation, but without the convo choices. Whipping proceeds but then it stays stuck like that. No control, no esc-menu, no quickload, nothing. Any ideas? (Apart from the obvious be more careful and don't do that :) )

Edit: Oh and the teleport to center of world when sexed with armbinder just started happening after not happening for 88 hours on this save. Did anyone ever figure out the cause/remedy for it? All the advice I've seen failed to work last time this happened.

I've run into this as well.  It's actually an engine bug, and not something that can be fixed by a mod.  Basically, the engine determines that you no longer have a valid conversation target, so it never populates the conversation tree.  Unfortunately, that also means the controls to exit dialogue never get activated either, leaving you dead-locked.

Hi folks,

I've run into this as well.  It's actually an engine bug, and not something that can be fixed by a mod.  Basically, the engine determines that you no longer have a valid conversation target, so it never populates the conversation tree.  Unfortunately, that also means the controls to exit dialogue never get activated either, leaving you dead-locked.

I'll just have to be more careful then I guess. Thank you for clarifying!

@ Nicolecd146

Hi there

Can you elaborate a bit on this 'teleport to center of the world' issue?

I have a problem that has an outcome that could be described like that, ie a weird teleport to the some place high in the sky taking place in a Sexlab scene generated by a DCUR sex attack (and only from those as with those turned off, DCUR's other Sexlab generated events seem to work OK) 

Kimy kindly replied saying this happens occasionally but no certain cause. 

I posted a log etc showing what happens, in case anyone else had any clue as to the cause, but so far without any feedback

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-596?do=findComment&comment=1760227

However, if it's something that was happening to others previously, and the cause understood, I'd certainly like to know more....  :)

TIA if you can get back on this

@ Nicolecd146

Hi there

Can you elaborate a bit on this 'teleport to center of the world' issue?

I have a problem that has an outcome that could be described like that, ie a weird teleport to the some place high in the sky taking place in a Sexlab scene generated by a DCUR sex attack (and only from those as with those turned off, DCUR's other Sexlab generated events seem to work OK) 

Kimy kindly replied saying this happens occasionally but no certain cause. 

I posted a log etc showing what happens, in case anyone else had any clue as to the cause, but so far without any feedback

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-596?do=findComment&comment=1760227

However, if it's something that was happening to others previously, and the cause understood, I'd certainly like to know more....  :)

TIA if you can get back on this

Best answer I can give you, is that the teleporting to the center of the world issue is a very good sign of a broken save.

It's SexLab related (definitely not DCL), but further than that I can't really give you any answers.

Script cleaning on the save is unlikely to work, and I've never really found a way around this, other than dumping the save in question, and going back to a prior save which doesn't display the issue.

Looking into your log, there are far too many errors for my liking; Have you been adding and removing mods on this save?

Adding normally doesn't seem to hurt, but removing is a recipie for trouble.

Frankly I'd start fresh.

Edit:

KW Telescope also appears bugged out, and is spamming the log with ten tons of junk.

I'd chuck that to start with.

I have never seen any signs from the chain stuff but I remember the first time it was equipped on my character there was two bell things that fell to the ground and I couldn't pick them up or interact with them at all. I was wondering why they fell down or whatever but then I remembered I still get glitches where two of the same thing is trying to be equipped at the same time from all the devious stuff.

Yeah that's sounds like what I get.  One is a bell, so probably what you hear.... it's what clued me into something dropping heh.  And also can't pick them up.

Back in the past, it was due to plugs dropping out before a chastity belt was put on.  Not sure in this case as I don't believe they need one.

Hey, played around with it some more, and it's random.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if it's script lag that allows the devices to drop before... something...   but I've had them work.  For some reason, adding them manually (putting them in inv and wearing them) doesnt' work.

I have never seen any signs from the chain stuff but I remember the first time it was equipped on my character there was two bell things that fell to the ground and I couldn't pick them up or interact with them at all. I was wondering why they fell down or whatever but then I remembered I still get glitches where two of the same thing is trying to be equipped at the same time from all the devious stuff.

Yeah that's sounds like what I get.  One is a bell, so probably what you hear.... it's what clued me into something dropping heh.  And also can't pick them up.

Back in the past, it was due to plugs dropping out before a chastity belt was put on.  Not sure in this case as I don't believe they need one.

Hey, played around with it some more, and it's random.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if it's script lag that allows the devices to drop before... something...   but I've had them work.  For some reason, adding them manually (putting them in inv and wearing them) doesnt' work.

It's a bug with the hardcore mode bondage mittens I think. I don't have any proof (screenshots, papyrus, etc.) but that is what happens sometimes when I forget to turn hardcore mode off for bondage mittens. Aside from hardcore mode I haven't had any problems with weird things dropping.

I have a bit of a problem.  I was forced into "A Little Bondage Adventure"  by a random hunter.  I followed the quest marker, but it only led me to where the quest started, and I can't complete the quest, because the hunter is gone.  I tried using the "Free Me" option in the MCM to cancel the quest, but It still wont complete.  The problem is, the quest not being complete is preventing any other cursed loot random events from occuring.

Is there a way to force the quest to complete via the console?