I have a question. Have you ever thought about making a devious prison mod? I recently downloaded the mod Rough Times and it made me start thinking about what if there was a prison that you were sent to if your bounty was high enough and this prison would be hard to escape from due to the fact they use devious devices on the prisoners to prevent escape. Just an idea that I'm putting out there.

There's Raven Beak Prison. This is not a dd prison but otherwise quite close what you're looking for.

Updated DDA, DDE, DDI and DCL and then this happened:

Any ideas what could be the problem?

It could be one of two thongs

1/ Have you run Bodyslide to build the items

2/ You bought a cheapo invisibility potion from Belethor and need to ask for a refund :D

I think 1/ is what you're looking for

Updated DDA, DDE, DDI and DCL and then this happened:

Any ideas what could be the problem?

It could be one of two thongs

1/ Have you run Bodyslide to build the items

2/ You bought a cheapo invisibility potion from Belethor and need to ask for a refund biggrin.png

I think 1/ is what you're looking for

It also looks like there might be some language conflict. $ in front of BodyShapeLoading text would point to that. That mark usually appears, when there is some sort of language conflict going on. Perhaps the problem appears due to mismatch versions between some mods?

Unusual problem here.

Game is running perfectly, but Claudius is just stood naked (and with his groin missing) in the middle of the Whiterun Market. Ideas on why this is happening and how to fix it?

You have a mod that has altered the "ClothesMerchantClothes" item of the game incorrectly so the game isn't rendering the clothing and you see his body (with the hole in the groin because a clothed body shouldn't have a penis clipping through the clothes).

Fix or remove the broken mod and Claudius will have his clothes back.

Sasha can be dominant when she is not wearing chastity belt (may be without any devious items).

When she is bought she wears chastity belt.

I've tried that but I don't see any change in her dialog options. Is there something I'm missing? What should I do/say to get Sasha in dom mode?

Ah! Found it. Now it appeared at the bottom: "I want to be your play-thing". OK

I have a question. Have you ever thought about making a devious prison mod? I recently downloaded the mod Rough Times and it made me start thinking about what if there was a prison that you were sent to if your bounty was high enough and this prison would be hard to escape from due to the fact they use devious devices on the prisoners to prevent escape. Just an idea that I'm putting out there.

there is a prison overhaul mod you can try that makes it so when you get arrested you actually go to jail

I have prison overhaul, but I'm refering to a new prision mod that adds a prison that uses devious devices, and to make it different for example you start off with an armbinder on constantly and when you cause trouble, the guards add more devices, and the opposite for good behaviour. And i know how prison overhaul had a limit of ten days, this one could have a longer limit.

So instead of a small sheriff's jail, which is essentially what we have now, you want something like a high security prison facility?

EXACTLY

Woo boy, a glitch that I do not know what the cause is.

Alright, I equip Steel Shackles and as usual it closes the inventory menu. But then when I press tab to bring up the options to try to escape the bonds or endure, nothing pops up, at all. The tab button still works because I can go in to the main menu and exit out of it via tab, but pressing tab does nothing. It does nothing even if I use console to remove the shackles.

I had to uninstall DDi V3 because I think it was conflicting with an unrelated mod (iNeed), and installed DDi V2.92, recreate my character. So I am not sure what I am missing here

I put this here because Steel Shackles is from Deviously Cursed Loot. I haven't tested with DDi restraints that'd bind the hands behind the PC's back.

Also: Would it possible for any future version of Cursed Loot to include new Soul Gem plugs that are always on until they are taken out? Or would  that be too much strain on Papyrus?

Glad to know I'm not the only one here with the Steel Shackle issue. The issue still seems to happen with DDi 2.92 and from my experience, the rubber gloves binding is buggy and so is the armbinder.

The problem with the Shackles is that they primarily use an Armbinder tag while occupying the Arm Cuffs slot. Were you wearing Arm Cuffs at the time that the problem occurred?

I've tweaked my nifs/esp to reassign them to the Armbinder slot and I no longer have any problems with them.

You can try the attached fix to see if it helps you. It replaces the shackles nif files, so make a backup of those before installing. The esp is just an add-on that overrides the relevant resources (so make sure it is after DCL in the load order).

attachicon.gifDCL Shackles Fix.7z

Could someone update this Steel Shackles fix for DCL V5.8? 

Forgive me for not reading 591 pages of posts for this if it's been covered before, and i'm not sure if this is the exact right place to post but this mod is also giving me the same problem. The search on this website is terrible, leading me to nonsense, and download pages then i can't find the actual forum page, but anyways. I have an issue with any rubber items in my game have no textures, turns the characters invisible. I have searched all my mods and found nothing but rubber scripts mentioned, no meshes or textures. I checked that I have all required mods, and have re-downloaded and re-installed all the devious assets, integration, expansion etc. I can't figure out where the textures are actually supposed to come from, since many mods have rubber items, and I have all the pre-requisites listed on them. Tried sorting the mod order as indicated on some other posts, and anything else I could think of, but it seems I just don't have the textures for the items at all, and it's just turning the body part it's supposed to apply to invisible. Any input would be great, I can supply a load order and mod list if necessary, but seems it's not related. 

Forgive me for not reading 591 pages of posts for this if it's been covered before, and i'm not sure if this is the exact right place to post but this mod is also giving me the same problem. The search on this website is terrible, leading me to nonsense, and download pages then i can't find the actual forum page, but anyways. I have an issue with any rubber items in my game have no textures, turns the characters invisible. I have searched all my mods and found nothing but rubber scripts mentioned, no meshes or textures. I checked that I have all required mods, and have re-downloaded and re-installed all the devious assets, integration, expansion etc. I can't figure out where the textures are actually supposed to come from, since many mods have rubber items, and I have all the pre-requisites listed on them. Tried sorting the mod order as indicated on some other posts, and anything else I could think of, but it seems I just don't have the textures for the items at all, and it's just turning the body part it's supposed to apply to invisible. Any input would be great, I can supply a load order and mod list if necessary, but seems it's not related.

Since I installed version 5.8 (along with all the new DD and stuff) I get into a problem. Regularly, I'm plagued with error messages telling "WearingConflictingDevice received none argument." I click on OK, and the box reappears a couple of times, and then I can continue to play. It happens sometimes after I put back my clothes after sleeping, or at random times when I'm along Sasha.

I've no idea what to do to fix that. Any suggestion?

Since I installed version 5.8 (along with all the new DD and stuff) I get into a problem. Regularly, I'm plagued with error messages telling "WearingConflictingDevice received none argument." I click on OK, and the box reappears a couple of times, and then I can continue to play. It happens sometimes after I put back my clothes after sleeping, or at random times when I'm along Sasha.

I've no idea what to do to fix that. Any suggestion?

Here is the fix http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-574?do=findComment&comment=1739505

@Kimy you should probably add it to the FAQ :P

I keep having an issue with the vaginal and anal iron pears. Every time they are applied to my character, I cannot remove them at all. I have tried the normal way(keys, etc), I have tried the safeword debug option in the MCM, and I have tried removing them via console, but none of these works. The console removal still leaves them visually attached to my character, even though they were removed from my inventory. Every other device I have tried since the latest update has worked fine, except these, even the choke pear.

Edit: Not sure why it doubled my post...

anybody got links to older cursed loot? im still and prefer to use unpb but when stuff gets locked on me or my followers my hands / body / legs disappear :/

also same with the bondage girls that walk around the towns :/

DCL has in no point in its history supported UNPB.

Ok then what? I have all the pre-requisites for all of it and it's pre-requisites, I already mentioned I thoroughly covered it, but I guess you like to skim..

*edit, this website is so buggy...

Ok then what? I have all the pre-requisites for all of it and it's pre-requisites, I already mentioned I thoroughly covered it, but I guess you like to skim..

This question has been answered numerous times already.  In fact, it shows up on nearly every page of this thread ever since the update.  The section I directed you to (the install instructions) is incredibly short.  Here, allow me to quote it in its entirety:

INSTALLATION

Install with mod manager of your choice. Build your outfits in Bodyslide after installation.

Manual install:

Just don't do that, ok!

Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious enough, I've marked the section you keep skipping over in red.

Hey, so whenever any rape animations start all my armor gets unequipped. Is this there a option to choose which items come off or none at all? I've ticked "never remove" in SexLab MCM but with no affect.

In addition, is there an option to not have your follower affected during rape scenarios?

Same for me , I've ticked "never remove" in SexLab MCM too , but still whenever rape animations start my armor gets unequipped.

This question has been answered numerous times already.  In fact, it shows up on nearly every page of this thread ever since the update.  The section I directed you to (the install instructions) is incredibly short.  Here, allow me to quote it in its entirety:

INSTALLATION

Install with mod manager of your choice. Build your outfits in Bodyslide after installation.

Manual install:

Just don't do that, ok!

Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious enough, I've marked the section you keep skipping over in red.

Maybe you should read the TOS and try to be more helpful, instead of wasting time? Thanks!

Maybe you should read the TOS and try to be more helpful, instead of wasting time? Thanks!

I literally answered your question TWICE.  I can't get more helpful than that.  I only added the cynicism to the second reply because you didn't follow my advice.  It's not my fault you're too stubborn to read.

So I'll answer for a third (and final) time - BUILD THE OUTFITS IN BODYSLIDE.  They will show up after that.

Oh, and the reason I'm the only person answering your question is because it really is that obvious.  Everyone is already sick of answering this particular question.  Pretty soon, I'm going to stop answering it too because I'm very quickly getting tired of people who refuse to read and follow directions.

I literally answered your question TWICE.  I can't get more helpful than that.  I only added the cynicism to the second reply because you didn't follow my advice.  It's not my fault you're too stubborn to read.

So I'll answer for a third (and final) time - BUILD THE OUTFITS IN BODYSLIDE.  They will show up after that.

Oh, and the reason I'm the only person answering your question is because it really is that obvious.  Everyone is already sick of answering this particular question.  Pretty soon, I'm going to stop answering it too because I'm very quickly getting tired of people who refuse to read and follow directions.

Not sure why you're so angry, but unless you mean outfit studio, I ran everything through Bodyslide already, and they still make my character invisible. I did go through the outfit/body list and notice that there is no rubber items mentioned, I just ran batch before on everything. Are they not included in any of the DDx, DDa, or integration files?