Sorry for not continuing whatever discussion has been going above. I'll just leave a random comment here for whoever has to google it up: if you get locked in a slave chastity belt, the one that says it needs 5 keys - it needs 5 Body Restraints Keys (the ones from rare keys section), not the chastity ones like you'd expect. Taken me quite a while to figure out. :)

And to Kimy: thanks for this awesome mod! :D

so I upgraded to bodyslide uunp, set it to unififed unp HDT & uunp - unpb, built that, did unified unp hands and feet, built that then did a full batch build.

but still im getting the issue of missing hands and feet and orange head (see pix)

so what have I missed :/

- the orange thing is a bandana some girls get equipped (for whatever reasons ...), so just an item and no real face textures (if it would have been so, the whole face would have been orange)

That's not a bandana. It's the creation kit being unable to handle modded tintmasks. It used to happen to me when I was making follower/npc mods and the result was exactly as shown in the picture.

For the record, every bound girl added by Cursed Loot I've found in my own game looks the same as far as I've seen, with a colour pasted across the forehead. To fix the issue I'd imagine Kimy would need to export the face gen data for all of them again, without modded tintmasks installed at the time - that's assuming the problem is the same one I ran up against a few years ago (it looks identical.) What I did was to temporarily uninstall any mod-added skin textures while I made my mod and exported the face gen data, and that prevented the problem. I've found a post here that may explain things better.

At first I would like to appologize for my English.

So far I have tested the new features and the most looks very nice. Especially sign fascinates me.

post-416268-0-04414800-1481489473_thumb.jpg

It's sad that HDT items are quite unstable. On PC bell, sign and chain sometimes disappears and follower disappears entirely.

Except of that, HDT on PC is very stable (breasts, butt, vag, collision), NPC's parts sometime stretch but not for long. If somebody have tips how to improve stability for HDT let me know. I have allready made some skyrim.ini tweaks and don't know what else I should do except upgrading my rig.

Other things

Jack is OK at least I can threat him to unlock the belt.

Bound girs are great for seeing new devices. Command line fix works well. But 3 girs in Bannered Mare make this place full.

New features to Sasha. Didn't tested. I don't like being slave or wearing unlockable items for long time. I prefer to lock and unlock easily. Leon/Lea are same issue.

Animal creatures. Didn't tested yet, but from tooltip most missing creature is troll.

Enemy surrender is great. Finaly my female PC has chance to rape somebody too. I have met slavemaster in Whiterun, can I sell surrendered NPCs to him?

Hobble Skirts are sexy sadly found just one yet.
I don't want unlock new bondage mittens, but so many locked chest are in Skyrim.

Also encountrered some small issues. New Unnamed item inside enchanting menu bothers me most.

And finally upgrade all armors to Body Morphs was annoying fortunately without issues.

Hi, great work as always, a little sugestions/question from me, since I often catch myself reloading after I get hit by a curse can the application  of the curse be delayed? I mean not in a way that says something along the lines of "Some item you looted earlier was cursed...." same texts and effects as they are now so it would still look like the last cointainer you looted hits you and it would make reloading a quicksafe less usefull since you already are cursed and are only delaying the inevitable.

Some people probably know this already but I wanted to share a  good tip for anyone still struggling with long loading times and lag because of the size

of DD/DCL  and all the requirements:

If you toggle all the map markers on in console (tmm 1) it will free up enough game resources to run cursed loot smoothly. The game no longer checks

constantly to update discovered/undiscovered locations. It may spoil your sense of adventure, but it should stabilise the game.

:)

I had an idea that i'd like to suggest although as I thought about it i realized its probably outside of the scope of this mod. Still I thought I'd pitch it as you may like some ideas or it may be something another modder likes...

Cursed player home

So player homes are usually safe from cursed loot; someplace you can relax after a long day of adventuring, sort out your almost encumbered inventory, craft some potions and new gear and maybe even store all those restraint keys you picked up all in safety before you venture back out but what if home was a bit more dangerous.

The dragonborn would inherit a new home from a recently deceased sorceress. The sorceress spent her life enchanting her home but it that much magic has some consequences.

Whenever you enter your new home the house starts to attack you with devices; progressively equipping more punishing items until you're fully bound. you wouldn't be required to search containers etc it would just happen automatically every maybe 10 seconds or so (maybe configurable time if possible)

So run in; store your stuff and get out. Easy right.

Well as a random event sometimes when you enter the house it will lock the door behind you. Now you have to search the house for a key to get OUT of the house! The key would be one use so you can't just hold onto it till next time. Of course if you take to long you'll have all the time in the world to search for the key but you'll end up fully bound before you get out.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why would anyone even use the house when there's so many other safe options in skyrim. Well thats what the sorceress' enchanting was for. The forge has a chest that constantly resupplies itself with metals and leather; the enchanting table will always refill soulgems; the alchemy table always has the freshest ingredients and a small lockbox will alwasy refill itself with gold and gems.

The chests refill quickly. The sorceress enchanted her house to give her everything she ever wanted. Magic at a price.

obviously can expand upon the idea too; maybe some magical maids created by the sorceress to serve her but the curse has twisted them to be a bit TOO eager to please the new master; especially if fully bound. Been a player home as well could even add furniture pieces like the wooden horse to make use of in a devious situation

It's a nice idea, but I wonder what player's motivation would be to actually USE such a home, when they know that it's going to screw them. It's like knowingly stepping into a trap.

Thats why I suggested the refilling chests; as incentive to go in the house. Its not really any different to solicitation or asking if they like restraints; both can go wrong quick, risk vs reward.

Alternatively, and to fit more with cursed loots theme, rather than a player home it could just be a stand alone event where if triggered the player blacks out and awakens inside a look room/area (maybe a version of cell area at end of cursed collar; plenty of sacks and barrels etc to hide key) and has to escape as items are constantly equipped. Could simply be called race against time or something to that effect.

Tell me would it be possible to 'hijack' a door randomly? Can you walk through the door to say Breezehome and have event trigger to place you in a different location?

Would be interesting walking into a shop and finding yourself locked in a cursed room.

But yeah an actual trap event may be more suitable than a player home; then the only incentive is escape before you find yourself too tightly bound.

At first I would like to appologize for my English.

So far I have tested the new features and the most looks very nice. Especially sign fascinates me.

It's sad that HDT items are quite unstable. On PC bell, sign and chain sometimes disappears and follower disappears entirely.

Except of that, HDT on PC is very stable (breasts, butt, vag, collision), NPC's parts sometime stretch but not for long. If somebody have tips how to improve stability for HDT let me know. I have allready made some skyrim.ini tweaks and don't know what else I should do except upgrading my rig.

Other things

Jack is OK at least I can threat him to unlock the belt.

Bound girs are great for seeing new devices. Command line fix works well. But 3 girs in Bannered Mare make this place full.

New features to Sasha. Didn't tested. I don't like being slave or wearing unlockable items for long time. I prefer to lock and unlock easily. Leon/Lea are same issue.

Animal creatures. Didn't tested yet, but from tooltip most missing creature is troll.

Enemy surrender is great. Finaly my female PC has chance to rape somebody too. I have met slavemaster in Whiterun, can I sell surrendered NPCs to him?

Hobble Skirts are sexy sadly found just one yet.

I don't want unlock new bondage mittens, but so many locked chest are in Skyrim.

Also encountrered some small issues. New Unnamed item inside enchanting menu bothers me most.

And finally upgrade all armors to Body Morphs was annoying fortunately without issues.

how did you found a Hobble Skirt?

I had an idea that i'd like to suggest although as I thought about it i realized its probably outside of the scope of this mod. Still I thought I'd pitch it as you may like some ideas or it may be something another modder likes...

Cursed player home

So player homes are usually safe from cursed loot; someplace you can relax after a long day of adventuring, sort out your almost encumbered inventory, craft some potions and new gear and maybe even store all those restraint keys you picked up all in safety before you venture back out but what if home was a bit more dangerous.

The dragonborn would inherit a new home from a recently deceased sorceress. The sorceress spent her life enchanting her home but it that much magic has some consequences.

Whenever you enter your new home the house starts to attack you with devices; progressively equipping more punishing items until you're fully bound. you wouldn't be required to search containers etc it would just happen automatically every maybe 10 seconds or so (maybe configurable time if possible)

So run in; store your stuff and get out. Easy right.

Well as a random event sometimes when you enter the house it will lock the door behind you. Now you have to search the house for a key to get OUT of the house! The key would be one use so you can't just hold onto it till next time. Of course if you take to long you'll have all the time in the world to search for the key but you'll end up fully bound before you get out.

Now I know what you're thinking. Why would anyone even use the house when there's so many other safe options in skyrim. Well thats what the sorceress' enchanting was for. The forge has a chest that constantly resupplies itself with metals and leather; the enchanting table will always refill soulgems; the alchemy table always has the freshest ingredients and a small lockbox will alwasy refill itself with gold and gems.

The chests refill quickly. The sorceress enchanted her house to give her everything she ever wanted. Magic at a price.

obviously can expand upon the idea too; maybe some magical maids created by the sorceress to serve her but the curse has twisted them to be a bit TOO eager to please the new master; especially if fully bound. Been a player home as well could even add furniture pieces like the wooden horse to make use of in a devious situation

It's a nice idea, but I wonder what player's motivation would be to actually USE such a home, when they know that it's going to screw them. It's like knowingly stepping into a trap.

Thats why I suggested the refilling chests; as incentive to go in the house. Its not really any different to solicitation or asking if they like restraints; both can go wrong quick, risk vs reward.

Alternatively, and to fit more with cursed loots theme, rather than a player home it could just be a stand alone event where if triggered the player blacks out and awakens inside a look room/area (maybe a version of cell area at end of cursed collar; plenty of sacks and barrels etc to hide key) and has to escape as items are constantly equipped. Could simply be called race against time or something to that effect.

Tell me would it be possible to 'hijack' a door randomly? Can you walk through the door to say Breezehome and have event trigger to place you in a different location?

Would be interesting walking into a shop and finding yourself locked in a cursed room.

But yeah an actual trap event may be more suitable than a player home; then the only incentive is escape before you find yourself too tightly bound.

maybe It would work better as an event from a cursed chest? you get a collar/belt/whatever. You also get a not to go to a house wheren you can find the key. said house is the house in your description.

Noticed a problem, This mod seems to be affected by the "Defeat" mod, "Player post assault" section.  After a rape from cursed loot when the rape scene is done, the player falls to bleedout then it tries to go to death alternative.  The conflict is with defeat as when you uninstall defeat or set the Death alternative event chance to zero percent in defeats "Player post assault" section this does not happen.

I have no idea. If Defeat thinks that a regular rape scene (I take it it was from a sex attack?) is a player defeat, that's rather a problem with Defeat, I would think?

If the rape scene is the result of an actual combat surrender, it's because Defeat and DCL's own combat surrender feature are utterly and totally incompatible. They do the same thing and get in each other's way if both are active. You need to decide for one. Either uninstall Defeat or disable "Combat Surrender" in DCL's MCM.

Sorry should have mentioned, I do not have combat surrender enabled in the mcm.  Yes only happens from sex attack from the section that has the tags nudity, arrousal level ect.  I'll maybe post this on the defeat area so the author of defeat can maybe address this issue.  It's not a huge issue as if I toggle the post assault section to zero in defeat it nullifies it.   Thanks :)

How exactly do I get the parasitic tentacle harness off me? I'm guessing keys aren't going to work as I have several and the unlock ability isn't coming up. So what do I need to do to get it off?

And to find a hobble skirt the easiest way for me was just to set the find "restraints" option to a really high percentage. This is the one that just drops these items on bodies and isn't a cursed loot event. It allows me to collect items for sets and such because sometimes I want to lock very specific items on me. Though I suppose you could probably just use the console to add one too if you wanted it that badly.

how did you found a Hobble Skirt?

Force full set command equipped her in elegant dress, but I have seen hobble dress on bound girls.

I had an elegant dress and a hobble skirt on bound girls in Whiterun. (also had 4 of them standing in the marketplace  :dodgy: )

How exactly do I get the parasitic tentacle harness off me? I'm guessing keys aren't going to work as I have several and the unlock ability isn't coming up. So what do I need to do to get it off?

And to find a hobble skirt the easiest way for me was just to set the find "restraints" option to a really high percentage. This is the one that just drops these items on bodies and isn't a cursed loot event. It allows me to collect items for sets and such because sometimes I want to lock very specific items on me. Though I suppose you could probably just use the console to add one too if you wanted it that badly.

Visit all the apothecaries (potion sellers) until one gives you a dialog option for assistance in removing the parasite.  The merchant who offers this option is randomized, so you may have a lot of visits to make!

Visit all the apothecaries (potion sellers) until one gives you a dialog option for assistance in removing the parasite.  The merchant who offers this option is randomized, so you may have a lot of visits to make!

anyone know  of a way to get CursedLoot to trigger when stepping on a trap? The bear traps and spiked walls on a spring and so on.

Would be fun to have those on 100%. that will make you more carefull in dungeons.

That's impossible to do without altering vanilla assets (the traps are all scripted, I can't just hook into them). I am very reluctant to do that.

Whow, I never thought that I would write such a thing to one of Kimy's posts, but: Are you sure?

I can't help but I'm quite sure I triggered devices several times by manually disarming these bear traps ... or I'm just getting old. ;(

anyone know  of a way to get CursedLoot to trigger when stepping on a trap? The bear traps and spiked walls on a spring and so on.

Would be fun to have those on 100%. that will make you more carefull in dungeons.

That's impossible to do without altering vanilla assets (the traps are all scripted, I can't just hook into them). I am very reluctant to do that.

Whow, I never thought that I would write such a thing to one of Kimy's posts, but: Are you sure?

I can't help but I'm quite sure I triggered devices several times by manually disarming these bear traps ... or I'm just getting old. ;(

That's because disarming trips fires an Activation event.  Triggering a trap does not.

Hey Kimy, Awesome mod as usual. Was just wondering if there's any way you could implant the bound girls being optional in the next version.

There should be no more than 25 bound girls in all of Tamriel at any given time. If you think there are more, can I please see the log?

That's because disarming trips fires an Activation event.  Triggering a trap does not.

Ah, okay!

So you have the choice: Pain (if triggering) or being bound ... sounds fair. ;)

@ Kimy

2 bugs.  Not sure if mentioned before

a - Courier in chains quest.  Riften blacksmith (at least) will set the quest to deliver his letter to the blacksmith in, of all places, Riften.  :)   And worse, he then refuses to accept when you go to him, even if you leave/exit Riften to Skyrim and return.   You have to start again from an older save....

b - I think this is a DCUR 5.8 problem, as it only started after updating to that.  The Papyrus log shows that, after periodic checks, with sex attacks coming out of cooldown, DCUR triggers a non combat defeat event OK (I don't use the DCUR combat option), sorts out the competent players and the appropriate anim tags OK, but for some reason, when the event triggers, the player and other actor get transported to all sorts of wonderful places, usually a very long way from where the action started, but out of the world, way high up in the sky, and when the act concludes, if you move the PC, it falls off the edge of the terrain to ground zero, where Death Alternative then decides that jumping from 10000ft up is fatal.  Not sure if that has anything to do with you, but does DCUR or SEXLAB choose the location set in SEXLAB's MarkerRef, which appears in the Papyrus log about the point where it all goes pear shaped?  Or might anything else passed over cause this?    

I was never really gone, but my activity tends to slow down in the holiday season. :)

1 - yes, that can happen. The location is chosen randomly.

2 - DCL is porting you to the marker, but the character really should end up on the ground, not in the sky. I have occassionally witnessed this bug when Sexlab triggers animations as well. Not entirely sure what's causing it, but it's very unlikely to be DCL.

Thanks for the replies, Kimy

On point 2, although I can well believe it's not DCL that's itself directly responsible for the weirdness, I only ever get problems when DCL's (non combat) rape initiates.  And if the event is near Whiterun, it nearly always takes my PC and assailant to an out of place asset from 'The Honoured Dead' mod, located about 2000 ft or so up above Whiterun plain.  In Sovngarde, an assault by some ungrateful sod who was lost in the mist took place 'in midair', well below the Sovngarde base terrain, but way above the 'mainland'

But, FWIW, I have a log which, if you can find a mo to have a look, shows the DCL event proceeding fairly nicely, the visuals matching the DD device allocation, and then all sorts of weirdness happens.  (You can ignore the KWTTelescope stuff as a non harmful remainder from a mod i uninstalled and which has left a trace) 

The 'attack' is initiated @ row 4982, but then DCUR waits for almost 45 secs while the devices added by the immediately previous DCL event are removed, before progressing @ 5219, after which there's misc Zad and FNIS stuff, but then everything goes berserk @ 5378 onwards

Do you, or does anyone else have the faintest idea what this might say about what might be giving rise to this, ie does it provide any clue as to what the underlying problem might be so that, if it's not a DCL thing, I can at least raise it on the correct mod thread?

I've also included the Story Manager Event log as that shows what seems to be the location move, should that provide any additional help

TIA  for any help offered

:)

Papyrus.0 - 161212 DCL triggered event row 4982 and subsequent weirdness.log

StoryManager.0 - 161212 DCL event and subsequent weirdness - location move 88553.log

K... I rebuilt everything, reinstalled DCL fully, rebuilt the spare files require to run the game, but now I'm headscratching at another issue. I've just started the testgame and good news, Cursed Loot's working proper! However, I'm getting the dreaded pink texture problems now :s Specirically, on padded iron cuffs and a steel collar off my first entry trap. Redownloaded and reinstalled Cursed Loot, so that's not the case again. Guessing that it's now time to reinstall Captured Dreams now? ^^;

EDIT: Yeah, I feel extra stupid now. Turns out I got the english update... but forgot to do the main file the update applies now. Feeling extra stupid but hey, able to fix up now and solved whatever happened last time. To adventure!

Ran into a weird issue today: Dollmaker vanished from her shop. After digging up her refid from an older save, I found her wandering about across the road from where the khajit caravan normally sets up outside of Dawnstar. I did, at one point, run into her shop with Dawnstar guards chasing me, so perhaps she fled outside and never came back?

Went back to her shop and did some console magic to get her back here, so I suppose all's well in the end, but I just wanted to bring up the issue.

Hey Kimy, Awesome mod as usual. Was just wondering if there's any way you could implant the bound girls being optional in the next version.

There should be no more than 25 bound girls in all of Tamriel at any given time. If you think there are more, can I please see the log?

Nono, I'm not saying there are way too many. I'm just not a big fan of them. Personally, they take away from my immersion because I have mods like Sexist Guards that make NPCs say sexist remarks at me, so it's really weird when these bound girls say derogatory things at me even though they're the ones naked and tied up (and also gagged). Also their textures and animations seem a little buggy as was mentioned earlier.

anyways, thank you for the mod nonetheless!

So I have no idea if this has already been brought up and resolved somewhere, but I really don't want to sift through 600 pages of posts to find out :P. I've just recently discovered modding in Skryim and have tried to meticulously install a bunch of mods in the right order to make sure everything works, but after a couple hours of play, I'm now doing the Leon quest and have discovered what is probably some conflicts with different mods. I post here because it's on the Leon quest, but if I need to go elsewhere, just tell me where. Anyways, when I get the items (the obsidian armcuffs, leg cuffs, and corset) and equip them, my character model still appears as naked. Additionally, one of the other "guests" is wearing an armbinder, but her model shows her arms in normal position, but without hands, while the model of the armbinder is in place behind her. These are probably issues for the various animation mods as opposed to this one, but can anyone point me in the right direction? If people want to see my papyrus logs, I'd be more than happy to oblige if someone tells me how to get them (I'm really quite new to using mods, let alone knowing how they work).

EDIT: I messed around with some bodyslide stuff, and it usually works now...usually.