Best answer I can give you, is that the teleporting to the center of the world issue is a very good sign of a broken save.

It's SexLab related (definitely not DCL), but further than that I can't really give you any answers.

Script cleaning on the save is unlikely to work, and I've never really found a way around this, other than dumping the save in question, and going back to a prior save which doesn't display the issue.

Looking into your log, there are far too many errors for my liking; Have you been adding and removing mods on this save?

Adding normally doesn't seem to hurt, but removing is a recipie for trouble.

Frankly I'd start fresh.

Edit:

KW Telescope also appears bugged out, and is spamming the log with ten tons of junk.

I'd chuck that to start with.

Thanks for the reply!

Got to level 50+ on this, so not abandoning it just yet  :)

Funnily enough, the KWTelescope spam only came about after I had removed that (not much used) mod, quite some time ago.  But it was doing no real harm, so I ignored it.  Your comment goaded me into looking a bit harder, and I found the messy bits in the save and got rid of them, with no more spam, related stack dumps etc now to be seen.  TYVM!  :D

As for the journeys to the Centre of the Skyrim Womb, I have disabled DCURs sex attack options and that, for some reason, seems to stop the teleports to the flying high as a kite, ecstatic deaths.  I'll think again if anything else starts the same malarky   :P 

Try the "safeword" option in the debug menu first.

I did.  It will successfully unequip any devices I have on, but for some reason, it just wont get rid of the quest.  I even tried using the "Tie Me Up" option to reequip devices, then used the safeword option in hopes to get the problem solved.  No such luck.

I did.  It will successfully unequip any devices I have on, but for some reason, it just wont get rid of the quest.  I even tried using the "Tie Me Up" option to reequip devices, then used the safeword option in hopes to get the problem solved.  No such luck.

I think there's an option to stop and shut down all cursed loot functions somewhere in the MCM. I would guess it's on the last page. That should end the quest and then you could reactivate the mod by toggling the same option.

I think there's an option to stop and shut down all cursed loot functions somewhere in the MCM. I would guess it's on the last page. That should end the quest and then you could reactivate the mod by toggling the same option.

There is, and I tried that.  I may have broken the save somehow, and I am hoping to avoid starting over.  I just hoped that someone knew the stage number for completing the quest in the console, so I could try using the setstage command to try to force completion before I resorted to starting a new character.

There is, and I tried that.  I may have broken the save somehow, and I am hoping to avoid starting over.  I just hoped that someone knew the stage number for completing the quest in the console, so I could try using the setstage command to try to force completion before I resorted to starting a new character.

dcur_bondageadventurequest has stages 0 10 and 1000.

For future reference you can use sqs <questid> to see stages on a quest. Hope this helps!

For future reference you can use sqs <questid> to see stages on a quest. Hope this helps!

Or you can open Cursed Loot in Tes5Edit and sarch the quests for the one you want, scan down the contents to find the quest name and the stages.  From there you can use the console to sqs the quest ID or simply set the stage (setstage questID) (stage number).  You can also complete a quest in that manner.

I have never seen any signs from the chain stuff but I remember the first time it was equipped on my character there was two bell things that fell to the ground and I couldn't pick them up or interact with them at all. I was wondering why they fell down or whatever but then I remembered I still get glitches where two of the same thing is trying to be equipped at the same time from all the devious stuff.

Yeah that's sounds like what I get.  One is a bell, so probably what you hear.... it's what clued me into something dropping heh.  And also can't pick them up.

Back in the past, it was due to plugs dropping out before a chastity belt was put on.  Not sure in this case as I don't believe they need one.

Hey, played around with it some more, and it's random.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if it's script lag that allows the devices to drop before... something...   but I've had them work.  For some reason, adding them manually (putting them in inv and wearing them) doesnt' work.

It's a bug with the hardcore mode bondage mittens I think. I don't have any proof (screenshots, papyrus, etc.) but that is what happens sometimes when I forget to turn hardcore mode off for bondage mittens. Aside from hardcore mode I haven't had any problems with weird things dropping.

Yeah thanks for that!!, worked exactly that way for me also. Turned off hardcore mode, and it works fine.

Only thing I can think of is somehow the code is thinking you're actually attaching it with your hands when you get hit with the full harness... and the mittens get put on first heh.  

As when I had the harness, but not the plugs I tried spawning them and wearing them manually.... and I got the dropped message due to the mittens.  Guess maybe same thing happens with the code.

Or you can open Cursed Loot in Tes5Edit and sarch the quests for the one you want, scan down the contents to find the quest name and the stages.  From there you can use the console to sqs the quest ID or simply set the stage (setstage questID) (stage number).  You can also complete a quest in that manner.

Awesome!  Thank you so much for the suggestions.  using stage 1000 worked.  I tried 200 before, which did nothing.  I didn't know about the sqs command, which does help a ton.  I also didn't know about using TES5Edit either, so both are extremely helpful.  I really appreciate the help, and I can now salvage my save file.  

I've just got a quick Question for the end of "The Bound Queen"

I've completed this quest before by pickpocketing Julius to find the key and unlocking the devices that way, but now I wished to try waiting for him to give the key to me. After about 2 ingame weeks and him just saying no to me I'm wondering if that is actually an option. and if it is, what is the trigger for him to actually give up the key to the player?

I've completed this quest before by pickpocketing Julius to find the key and unlocking the devices that way, but now I wished to try waiting for him to give the key to me. After about 2 ingame weeks and him just saying no to me I'm wondering if that is actually an option. and if it is, what is the trigger for him to actually give up the key to the player?

I decided to look in the files, and found your answer to be "yes"

It takes 45 days though.

I decided to look in the files, and found your answer to be "yes"

It takes 45 days though.

Thank you for answering my question.

While I'm on the point of The Bound Queen, I'd like to offer some suggestions for prologue content.

My idea is basically, if it's possible, to extend the content for those that the quick route of stealing the key by either having him or maybe a close associate if he's dead try to hunt down and punish the player for escaping without his allowance, wich then triggers another quest similar in flavour but different (Maybe them forcing you to marry and you having to escape their castle/dungeon? which also might give a reason to use some of the new devious toys like the Hobble Dresses and the like)

The other option being to make the waiting game more bearable before he releases by having him send you on special missions which might end up with the player in some fun situations or get some devices removed? and after that's done he might end up regretting letting you leave and triggering the other quest as well, so as that branch doesn't loose out on any content

please, could someone point me to which option in the MCM menu enable/disable the macho dialog / belt of shame event ?

it's the behavior which trigger when you talk to someone and you the get the dialog option "it is my place as a women .." and you get force equiped with a chastity belt of shame in case of refusal.

I cant find which option allow to enable/disable or change the % of chance to trigger that discussion event.

thank a lot

I've started a new game with Cursed Loot and went about configuring the settings of all my mods in MCM. When I get to the debug tab, the settings screen stayed black. Changing tabs within the Cursed Loot menu kept the settings screen black. Going out of the Cursed Loot MCM menu and then selecting any other mod also gives no response.

When I reopen the MCM menus, all MCM menus for mods other than Cursed Loot work normally. When I open the Cursed Loot MCM menu, it's back to black settings screens.

I have reinstalled Cursed Loot before. You'll find my load order, logs and a screenshot of the problem in attachment. The screenshot is from when I try returning to the Cursed Loot MCM menu after the initial Debug problem.

Could it have to do with the fact I recently uninstalled Death Alternative, Simple Slavery or Deviously Enslaved? Maybe because I have Cursed Loot exported settings of 2 versions ago? Maybe I started configuring too quickly?

Papyrus.0.log

post-924979-0-94110500-1482765926_thumb.jpg

plugins.txt

I've started a new game with Cursed Loot and went about configuring the settings of all my mods in MCM. When I get to the debug tab, the settings screen stayed black. Changing tabs within the Cursed Loot menu kept the settings screen black. Going out of the Cursed Loot MCM menu and then selecting any other mod also gives no response.

When I reopen the MCM menus, all MCM menus for mods other than Cursed Loot work normally. When I open the Cursed Loot MCM menu, it's back to black settings screens.

I have reinstalled Cursed Loot before. You'll find my load order, logs and a screenshot of the problem in attachment. The screenshot is from when I try returning to the Cursed Loot MCM menu after the initial Debug problem.

Could it have to do with the fact I recently uninstalled Death Alternative, Simple Slavery or Deviously Enslaved? Maybe because I have Cursed Loot exported settings of 2 versions ago? Maybe I started configuring too quickly?

I have found that the failure of an MCM menu option to load or display can have several origins.  The first is your skyrim.ini setting involving [Papyrus]  fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0000.  The default setting is 500.0000.  There are many suggestions, including from STEP, to use 2000.0000 as the setting.  In my game, when I do so, I often find that some of my MCM options do not load.  Reverting to the vanilla setting permits the MCM option to display.  I use a very heavy load order and have learned that if my game won't work correctly on default Papyrus settings the cause is in the load order or from uncleaned mods or mods with out-of-order masters.  Adjusting papyrus settings to force the game to work is a kludge that always ends up with a broken save stream.

Another reason is load order, either the order of the plugins (right pane of Mod Organizer) or the mod priority (left pane of Mod Organizer).  LOOT on the right and trial and error on the left are the only solutions to that problem that I know of.  Every system and game build is different, hence trial and error, and a careful use of TES5Edit and WryeBash (to create a bashed patch) are indispensible tools to find the correct solution.

Lastly, and perhaps in your case most applicable, in my experience removal of ANY mod during a play through will, absolutely, break your current game, notwithstanding ANY other information to the contrary.  Sometimes I have been able to successfully use Save Game Cleaner to remove traces of an uninstalled mod, but inevitably the resulting game, while working for a time (and occasionally a LONG time), will end up being unplayable.  Better to simply start a new game with the undesired mod removed from the load order

I will also add that, again in my experience, the addition of nearly any mod to a play through (texture changes excepted) will also end up corrupting your save and ruining your play through.  I find adding a new mod to try it or an update to a current mod nearly irresistable, and when I yield to the temptation I always regret it later, having to start the game over.  I have been to Bleakfall Barrows more time than I can count because of doing so, LOL.

Hope this helps.

I have found that the failure of an MCM menu option to load or display can have several origins.  The first is your skyrim.ini setting involving [Papyrus]  fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0000.  The default setting is 500.0000.  There are many suggestions, including from STEP, to use 2000.0000 as the setting.  In my game, when I do so, I often find that some of my MCM options do not load.  Reverting to the vanilla setting permits the MCM option to display.  I use a very heavy load order and have learned that if my game won't work correctly on default Papyrus settings the cause is in the load order or from uncleaned mods or mods with out-of-order masters.  Adjusting papyrus settings to force the game to work is a kludge that always ends up with a broken save stream.

Another reason is load order, either the order of the plugins (right pane of Mod Organizer) or the mod priority (left pane of Mod Organizer).  LOOT on the right and trial and error on the left are the only solutions to that problem that I know of.  Every system and game build is different, hence trial and error, and a careful use of TES5Edit and WryeBash (to create a bashed patch) are indispensible tools to find the correct solution.

Lastly, and perhaps in your case most applicable, in my experience removal of ANY mod during a play through will, absolutely, break your current game, notwithstanding ANY other information to the contrary.  Sometimes I have been able to successfully use Save Game Cleaner to remove traces of an uninstalled mod, but inevitably the resulting game, while working for a time (and occasionally a LONG time), will end up being unplayable.  Better to simply start a new game with the undesired mod removed from the load order

I will also add that, again in my experience, the addition of nearly any mod to a play through (texture changes excepted) will also end up corrupting your save and ruining your play through.  I find adding a new mod to try it or an update to a current mod nearly irresistable, and when I yield to the temptation I always regret it later, having to start the game over.  I have been to Bleakfall Barrows more time than I can count because of doing so, LOL.

Hope this helps.

I've wrongly assumed my load order was okay.

My Papyrus settings were not changed from the default so no problem there. This also was a fresh, new game this was happening to, so no mods were removed during play.

I believed that, if the game doesn't crash on startup, the load order was okay. At your suggestion, I gave LOOT a go with my load order, it shifted some mods around and now the debug menu opens without issue and the rest seems to be working normally!

Thank you Rynnes Master!

@ permidion: misogyny or the option below it should do the trick. it's under cursed loot/ consequences / public indencency. if you do what they want, you never get belted!

thank you very much

I thought that simply disabling the option "Public indecency enabled" would disable all the event linked to "Consequence/Public indecency",

but I was wrong, all the options have to be tweaked independently.

Not sure if this is working as intended or a bug, but I got a night time visit from jack the belter while I was wearing Queen Sarah's Chastity Belt during the Bound Queen quest. He somehow managed to get some plugs inside me, but didn't equip a new belt and I still got the quest to go find him. I haven't found him yet, so I don't know if he'll end up taking Queen Sarah's belt off me if I do find him.

Not sure if this is working as intended or a bug, but I got a night time visit from jack the belter while I was wearing Queen Sarah's Chastity Belt during the Bound Queen quest. He somehow managed to get some plugs inside me, but didn't equip a new belt and I still got the quest to go find him. I haven't found him yet, so I don't know if he'll end up taking Queen Sarah's belt off me if I do find him.

I think it is best to get sarah's belt off and then find jack