These are only set for slot 56 and are missing Slot 51 which hides nipple piercings.

xx009420 dcur_cursedBraAA

xx09d79e dcur_royalbraAA

Queen Sarah's set
inventory items set to light armour with armour rating
scriptinstance items set to clothing with no armour rating

I've got a problem: when i talk to claudius (in Leon's quest) for going to the mansion, the game crash. I've got the party dress, i've got the money and i have no one of the mods listed that may interfere with cursed loot

May not be related to your problem, but have you tried save cleaner? Not sure which mods cause the bad scripts in my save, but I run it anytime I CTD, and it fixes it up. Open the save, click "Fix Script Instances" then "Delete All #", then save, it will save a backup as well, but I've never had any issues that required me to use it.

I'll try, thanks!

I ran all the stuff from this mod through bodyslide again using racemorphs and it scales but other armor and clothes mods that used to scale don't do that now even when using racemorphs for them. I still don't see the benefit of changing the scaling like this if even LESS things scale based on arousal now than before.

Hey, question on the new chain harness.  Looks great, ran it through (and all the rest) bodyslide, but I don't get the Whore sign at the back which I noticed in another post (good thing or wouldn't know anything missing heh).  I assume it made it in DCL and wasn't cut from the source?

Edit: After remembering a similar problem way back... looked again and what happens is when I get 'equipped', the anal plug which I think has the sign drops to the ground, even though it shows I'm wearing it on the inventory.

Can happen with the vag plug also, but not so often.

And when I spawn those devices and wear them manually, they insert and stick, but don't show up with the vag bell and anal sign.  Just the empty chains attached to them?!

Any idea?  Thanks.

I have never seen any signs from the chain stuff but I remember the first time it was equipped on my character there was two bell things that fell to the ground and I couldn't pick them up or interact with them at all. I was wondering why they fell down or whatever but then I remembered I still get glitches where two of the same thing is trying to be equipped at the same time from all the devious stuff.

I have never seen any signs from the chain stuff but I remember the first time it was equipped on my character there was two bell things that fell to the ground and I couldn't pick them up or interact with them at all. I was wondering why they fell down or whatever but then I remembered I still get glitches where two of the same thing is trying to be equipped at the same time from all the devious stuff.

Yeah that's sounds like what I get.  One is a bell, so probably what you hear.... it's what clued me into something dropping heh.  And also can't pick them up.

Back in the past, it was due to plugs dropping out before a chastity belt was put on.  Not sure in this case as I don't believe they need one.

I've got a problem: when i talk to claudius (in Leon's quest) for going to the mansion, the game crash. I've got the party dress, i've got the money and i have no one of the mods listed that may interfere with cursed loot

May not be related to your problem, but have you tried save cleaner? Not sure which mods cause the bad scripts in my save, but I run it anytime I CTD, and it fixes it up. Open the save, click "Fix Script Instances" then "Delete All #", then save, it will save a backup as well, but I've never had any issues that required me to use it.

Okay, tried it but no changes, still crashing when teleporting to the mansion's gate

So I've run into a problem with Sasha dominating my character.

If anyone can offer a solution other than the safeword (trying to avoid using it as i don't want to reset Sasha and bound queen quest) it would be much appreciated, if not then at least I can bring the issue to kimy's attention

Anywho as said Sasha is dominating; I was locked in her gag, collar, suit and belt submission gear and I triggered a cursed trap which locked some additional gear on me (mittens, yoke, bra, blindfold and the new model boots for reference) and it locked gear on Sasha.

Problem is Both myself and Sasha are now gagged and I can't speak to her. it just repeats the mmph! dialogue between us both a little then exits the dialogue menu. Now Sasha is demanding I talk to her and keeps shocking me with her collar

To clarify, which gag dialogue is getting displayed? DCL's? DDI's? Or do you have Maria Eden installed? If yes, Maria Eden is 100% incompatible with ANY DD mod, including DCL and the DD framework itself. You can NOT use ME together with the DD family of mods.

If anyone can offer a solution other than the safeword (trying to avoid using it as i don't want to reset Sasha and bound queen quest) it would be much appreciated, if not then at least I can bring the issue to kimy's attention

Anywho as said Sasha is dominating; I was locked in her gag, collar, suit and belt submission gear and I triggered a cursed trap which locked some additional gear on me (mittens, yoke, bra, blindfold and the new model boots for reference) and it locked gear on Sasha.

Problem is Both myself and Sasha are now gagged and I can't speak to her. it just repeats the mmph! dialogue between us both a little then exits the dialogue menu. Now Sasha is demanding I talk to her and keeps shocking me with her collar

To clarify, which gag dialogue is getting displayed? DCL's? DDI's? Or do you have Maria Eden installed? If yes, Maria Eden is 100% incompatible with ANY DD mod, including DCL and the DD framework itself. You can NOT use ME together with the DD family of mods.

I just tested this, and DDi will block you from talking to Sasha if both are wearing gags, even while she is dominating the player.

The block from DDi will show up after cursed loots gag talk if the one from cursed loot triggers.

Not sure which it was though i know its not maria eden as i dont have that installed for exactly that reason.

It wasn't the one that starts 'looks like someone is enjoying themselves' [nod yes].

I know realize thats not the best answer but easiest way to separate the mmphs lol

Sorry if this has been answered already but I haven't been able to find any info.

I really wanna try this mod but every time I install it never loads an MCM so I can't work with it. Am I missing something?

Console: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

If that doesn't work, then you probably installed incorrectly and you need to re-download and re-install.

Sorry if this has been answered already but I haven't been able to find any info.

I really wanna try this mod but every time I install it never loads an MCM so I can't work with it. Am I missing something?

Also you can try JaxonzMCMKicker mod.

Console: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

If that doesn't work, then you probably installed incorrectly and you need to re-download and re-install.

Thank you both! I will try these out next time I start up the game.

so I upgraded to bodyslide uunp, set it to unififed unp HDT & uunp - unpb, built that, did unified unp hands and feet, built that then did a full batch build.

but still im getting the issue of missing hands and feet and orange head (see pix)

so what have I missed :/

That is an NPC. Try the following.

- Go to your Devious Devices MCM.

- Set number of characters in devices +1 or +2.

Note that raising the number forces DD to make more checks around cells, so don't extend the number needlessly.

unfortunately that didn't work i'll check others later but for me it seems like its just whiterun ones doing this. :/

I think I have the devices all working properly on my character now, but npc's e.g. the bound girls still don't look right there's a lot of

clipping. Not sure, but do I need to install a compatible body replacer for all female npc's now?

P.S. I read about some people having issues with signs and plugs dropping to the ground just after equipping, I have noticed that

sometimes the bondage mittens get equipped before you can see them because armbinder got equipped first.

Just a quick note here, I was running an old version of enbdev and old version of enb boost so I updated to latest enbdev and latest v6 enb boost then disabled that data sync stuff in enblocal.ini and now my problems with the catsuit meshes scaling graphical glitches are gone. Before the suits would turn white exactly at 25 arousal now they don't do that anymore. Hoping this also fixes any weird problems I was having with double equipped things and other problems after simple slavery etc.

anyone else having the problem of not having the hobble dress in the game?

I had to add it in through the console.  I don't think it is scripted into this version of DCL.  I suspect we will have to wait until the next update.

FWIW, on talking to one of those sadistic eejits that thought my PC didn't have enough troubles already, he added a hobble dress to her woes.  Think that came from DCUR.  So it may well be there... :)

Fortunately, Kimy forgot to prompt him to take all relevant/suitable keys too, so was able to dig into the handbag, remove it pronto, and kick his butt down the path..... 

Ooops!  Have I just suggested that Kimy make a change to the mod to take away those keys in one's inventory that match/will unlock specific items when they get added/equipped by other NPCs?  Slaps hand, and wanders off.... :angel:

I had to add it in through the console.  I don't think it is scripted into this version of DCL.  I suspect we will have to wait until the next update.

FWIW, on talking to one of those sadistic eejits that thought my PC didn't have enough troubles already, he added a hobble dress to her woes.  Think that came from DCUR.  So it may well be there... smile.png

Fortunately, Kimy forgot to prompt him to take all relevant/suitable keys too, so was able to dig into the handbag, remove it pronto, and kick his butt down the path..... 

Ooops!  Have I just suggested that Kimy make a change to the mod to take away those keys in one's inventory that match/will unlock specific items when they get added/equipped by other NPCs?  Slaps hand, and wanders off.... angel.gif

That's already sort of in, you can set the chance that you your keys are taken away in the mcm.

FWIW, on talking to one of those sadistic eejits that thought my PC didn't have enough troubles already, he added a hobble dress to her woes.  Think that came from DCUR.  So it may well be there... :)

Ooops!  Have I just suggested that Kimy make a change to the mod to take away those keys in one's inventory that match/will unlock specific items when they get added/equipped by other NPCs?  Slaps hand, and wanders off.... :angel:

Sweet!  I just need to give it more time.  I really like the hobble dresses.

I just tested this, and DDi will block you from talking to Sasha if both are wearing gags, even while she is dominating the player.

The block from DDi will show up after cursed loots gag talk if the one from cursed loot triggers.

Not sure which it was though i know its not maria eden as i dont have that installed for exactly that reason.

It wasn't the one that starts 'looks like someone is enjoying themselves' [nod yes].

I know realize thats not the best answer but easiest way to separate the mmphs lol

I will look into this and fix it. :)