I now have another problem, less serious though. Two actually:

1. When Sasha binds me in a chastity belt (which she seems to love to do), she always select the parasitic harness (the one that looks like an alien creature). Is it normal? I would have expected a more metallic or rubbery one?

2. When bound, my sword or dagger are protruding in front of my pussy, as though their handle was shoved into my vagina and the blade was jutting out like a penis. I'm sure that's not really intended?

So this is the mod adding bound girl to almost everywhere, ok I found the first one in riverwood after helping hadvar make it back home I did the little talky bit at his house with the family then after exiting the house and doing some convo with the blacksmith went over to the inn and found the bound girl in there. She was wearing an arm binder but her arms were not bound and her hands missing. Later on I make it to whiterun and find two more bound girls in the town market only this time there is a slave trader standing around too. How do I get all the bound girls in the game to have their arms bound instead of standing around with missing hands?

[Request]

Hey Kimy,

there is a mod with nice harnesses arround here.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2187-bondage-straps/

The devices are light armor and not clothings + restraint. I tried by myself so chance stat, but Creation Kit is always crushing. Also I would love them

intigrated in Cursed Loot. To accomplish that I would to have to change your mod (I don't want that).

Mars and Dark String are normal harnesses. Shibari is a rope. I know, you don't want to implement unlockable items because of obvious reasons. But perhaps you got an idea with an enchanted rope or something. Otherwise maybe only in combination with an armbinder or something that blocks the item menu, so the player can't strip it off without getting her/his arms free.

The last one is an armor. It could be for a quest or something.

I am not the owner of the "Bondage Straps" mod... so I don't know if he/she would allow that... but maybe I got you on a nice track.

Phoe

So this is the mod adding bound girl to almost everywhere, ok I found the first one in riverwood after helping hadvar make it back home I did the little talky bit at his house with the family then after exiting the house and doing some convo with the blacksmith went over to the inn and found the bound girl in there. She was wearing an arm binder but her arms were not bound and her hands missing. Later on I make it to whiterun and find two more bound girls in the town market only this time there is a slave trader standing around too. How do I get all the bound girls in the game to have their arms bound instead of standing around with missing hands?

In the Devious Devices MCM under "Events and Effects", you'll see an option "Number of NPCs slotted". Change that value to 5 (max is 20) and this should correct your issue.

@ kimy

Glad to see you back,  Whatever you were doing, trust it was fun...even if it was merely Inte trying to lock you up forever   :P

But, just to make sure that this doesn't get lost in the madness that is Bodyslide, and as it matches my PC's present sense of fulfillment...

Bump!

:blush:

@ Kimy

2 bugs.  Not sure if mentioned before

a - Courier in chains quest.  Riften blacksmith (at least) will set the quest to deliver his letter to the blacksmith in, of all places, Riften.  :)   And worse, he then refuses to accept when you go to him, even if you leave/exit Riften to Skyrim and return.   You have to start again from an older save....

b - I think this is a DCUR 5.8 problem, as it only started after updating to that.  The Papyrus log shows that, after periodic checks, with sex attacks coming out of cooldown, DCUR triggers a non combat defeat event OK (I don't use the DCUR combat option), sorts out the competent players and the appropriate anim tags OK, but for some reason, when the event triggers, the player and other actor get transported to all sorts of wonderful places, usually a very long way from where the action started, but out of the world, way high up in the sky, and when the act concludes, if you move the PC, it falls off the edge of the terrain to ground zero, where Death Alternative then decides that jumping from 10000ft up is fatal.  Not sure if that has anything to do with you, but does DCUR or SEXLAB choose the location set in SEXLAB's MarkerRef, which appears in the Papyrus log about the point where it all goes pear shaped?  Or might anything else passed over cause this?    

Can I also echo some support for the comments made just above?  Disabling carriages as part of the fast travel restrictions might be just a bit much.  :)   Getting my PC from Riften to Markarth on the Courier in Chains quest required a lot of swimming through lakes, and recruiting a bunch of followers to hack and slash, but while it was a fun challenge in some ways - two full game days play - doing it all with the added blindfold obscuring the world for the whole trip made it a little tedious. :s      It would be nice to be able to choose when faced with circs like that.  OK, I could have cheated on the blindfold settings, but that's just, well, cheating... :P

TIA for any help you can offer... esp on bug 'b'

I was never really gone, but my activity tends to slow down in the holiday season. :)

1 - yes, that can happen. The location is chosen randomly.

2 - DCL is porting you to the marker, but the character really should end up on the ground, not in the sky. I have occassionally witnessed this bug when Sexlab triggers animations as well. Not entirely sure what's causing it, but it's very unlikely to be DCL.

Do hobble dresses get equipped from opening random cursed chests/doors/etc? I've been playing for hours and never got it. Ended up using console to get them because I was curious how they look, but it felt like I was cheating.   :(

The non-strict versions do.

Apparently a lot of people confuse UNP with UUNP. In the requirements it's CLEARLY listed that DCL (and DD for that matter) support no body other than CBBE-HDT and UUNP. Both are included with Bodyslide. If you are using a fixed body mod (such as UNP or 7B) and stuff doesn't work, that's why. Requirements are requirements.

Well that wasn't causing my problem in the end, I just didn't realize I had to download extra files for the textures, seems odd they aren't included. It's working now, BUT for some reason the arm restraints and the rubber suit clip through eachother. Anyways to fix this? Should I move to a different thread now, or can someone offer a quick solution? Both of them fit the body no problem, but together (when using tie me up in DCL) the meshes overlap.

The files from The Devious Corner are actually bundled in DCL now.  You don't need it.  In fact, I believe the DCL version is newer.

If you can't see outfits with "DCL" in the name when you search BodySlide, you need to reinstall DCL.  A mod manager is pretty much required (I personally recommend Mod Organizer, though Kimy prefers Nexus Mod Manager, I think) due to the various preclusive options DCL supports, so please don't try installing it manually.  ;)

I was using MO for DCL it just wasn't included in 5.6 /5.7, surprisingly the new DCL finished downloading overnight so I installed it this morning. All the files are included in the new one like you mentioned, and there's even some new items  :blush:. I know it took some work haha, but thanks for getting me in the right place in the end, like I said never thought DCL had it's own assets, since the old versions I had didn't include any.

DCL had assets for a long, long time now. oO

I'm having some CTD issues, possibly related to your mod Kimy. Or, slow CTDs, is that what they were called? Screen just freezes but game window doesn't close.

Either way, in the logs it seems to happen when DCL parses the "actor looted plant" or when a Bound girl is spawning and gear is equipped on her.

I'll leave my log here with you, hope you can help me.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Nvm, i think i fixed it.

Uninstalled CDS and updated DDA/X/E to their most recent version. I was still on the new versions, but without the letters.

The letters are being used to designate hotfixes. We release hotfixes for really, REALLY important issues. You NEED to install these!

Kimy, are there any plans to streamline/clear up the key requirements for DCL and DD items? Right now it's a bit confusing which key removes which item, and some even don't do anything.

Well, I streamlined the key system a while ago. Outsides of quests, there are only 4 custom keys being used - Body, Head, Leg and Hand Restraints keys. Most of the time it's mentioned in the item dialogue which key is used. It could be that that's not always the case. Report these items, and I will add it to the description!

1. When Sasha binds me in a chastity belt (which she seems to love to do), she always select the parasitic harness (the one that looks like an alien creature). Is it normal? I would have expected a more metallic or rubbery one?

2. When bound, my sword or dagger are protruding in front of my pussy, as though their handle was shoved into my vagina and the blade was jutting out like a penis. I'm sure that's not really intended?

I am pretty sure I made Sasha use a metallic belt.

Is there are known conflict with Skyrim Unbound? I just tested the game with it. Each time the character was raped, or defeated, she started to masturbate. For example, she got beaten by a skeever (yep....) and started to please herself. Then she got assaulted by three guys in Riften and - again - started to please herself. Notification says "Arrok Rape" and guy starts the animation, but my lass lays down and begins righteous fingering. Guy poked cobblestone, until he stopped in frustration.

This happened five times in a row. I ran around MCMs to make sure that all my settings were correct.

I played with exactly the same mod list yesterday. Only difference was that I made that game with ASLAL and Immerslave. I swapped them to Skyrim Unbound for my test profile and removed Immersive Wenches from the game. Of course the game was completely new one. Only things I did after changes were to run Real Shelter, DynDOLOD, Bashed Patch, DSR and FNIS. All tools were run and all output folders were created for new MO profile. No relevant changes were made that would have explained this.

Only reason why I suspect Skyrim Unbound having something to do with this is that character starts as a male, during game initialization. SexLab was also initialized, while character was still a male. That can't be helped with Skyrim Unbound, because character creation starts after mod initialization and SexLab automatically initializes itself, when start scene ends. Could it be that DCL and SexLab just get confused about that? Is it even remotely possible?

Kimy, I am very sorry. I know that you are going to ask after a log. I always had logging active in my test profile, but I reinstalled MO some time ago. I forgot to set logging active and I already wiped out my output folders and saves. Only then I realized that logging was off. Thus, I can only ask and not actually give anything more solid for this. I CAN redo the game, but just creating settings again and running tools will take a lot of time and frustration.

Ok, so I think I know what's going on with the 'you do suchnsuch to bound girl' messages when looting bodies or chests. Mod Organizer complains now about Captured dreams V4.08 needing to go after DDI 4.05 in the left pane (didn't do that with previous things because it's been set in this particular mod order for quite a few releases of all these things) ---So when I installed the updates the other day, I naturally moved it. Well, this might be placebo effect, but I moved it back to how it's been for me, (captured dreams being overwritten by DDI in the left pane) and have been running around looting stuff for the last 2 1/2 hours and I haven't gotten that notice yet. 

Captured dreams overwrites a zad belt script in DDI, and that's what I'd been seeing, now that DDI is overwriting it again, I'm not seeing the message pop up anymore.

she got beaten by a skeever (yep....) and started to please herself. Then she got assaulted by three guys in Riften and - again - started to please herself. Notification says "Arrok Rape" and guy starts the animation, but my lass lays down and begins righteous fingering. Guy poked cobblestone, until he stopped in frustration.

Good gods man I laughed so hard at this.

Ok, so I think I know what's going on with the 'you do suchnsuch to bound girl' messages when looting bodies or chests. Mod Organizer complains now about Captured dreams V4.08 needing to go after DDI 4.05 in the left pane (didn't do that with previous things because it's been set in this particular mod order for quite a few releases of all these things) ---So when I installed the updates the other day, I naturally moved it. Well, this might be placebo effect, but I moved it back to how it's been for me, (captured dreams being overwritten by DDI in the left pane) and have been running around looting stuff for the last 2 1/2 hours and I haven't gotten that notice yet. 

Captured dreams overwrites a zad belt script in DDI, and that's what I'd been seeing, now that DDI is overwriting it again, I'm not seeing the message pop up anymore.

I actually noticed the same, but did not associate it with DCL.

Captured Dreams should go below DDi. DD mods have ESM files. Resource priority order should match the load order in this case. Skyrim was designed so that BSA files would load with ESP file order. MO is not an exception and records in ESP/ESM files expect proper scripts and resources winning conflicts as expected by the load order.

However, don't go and rely too much for MO sorting help. That damn thing can get very confused about certain mods and recommend changes that would royally mess up the game.

Edit:

she got beaten by a skeever (yep....) and started to please herself. Then she got assaulted by three guys in Riften and - again - started to please herself. Notification says "Arrok Rape" and guy starts the animation, but my lass lays down and begins righteous fingering. Guy poked cobblestone, until he stopped in frustration.

Good gods man I laughed so hard at this.

I was actually laughing as well. biggrin.png

I did a binary file compare and the belt script file CD installs is identical to the DDi script file, or rather the same file. This means you can skip that file when installing CD after DDi.

Captured Dreams should go below DDi. DD mods have ESM files. Resource priority order should match the load order in this case. Skyrim was designed so that BSA files would load with ESP file order. MO is not an exception and records in ESP/ESM files expect proper scripts and resources winning conflicts as expected by the load order.

I tend to rip my bsa's apart and load them as loose files. I like to know what's doing what and where. It probably is just placebo effect anyway. 

Apparently a lot of people confuse UNP with UUNP. In the requirements it's CLEARLY listed that DCL (and DD for that matter) support no body other than CBBE-HDT and UUNP. Both are included with Bodyslide. If you are using a fixed body mod (such as UNP or 7B) and stuff doesn't work, that's why. Requirements are requirements.

I got that I was just stating earlier versions even though not supported were compatableish, which is why I asked about if there was a legacy version for people who don't want to use uunp / cbbe but still want to use your lovely mod, I wasn't having a go at you either  :/

I am pretty sure I made Sasha use a metallic belt.

Any idea why the parasitic harness might be used instead?

I tend to rip my bsa's apart and load them as loose files. I like to know what's doing what and where. It probably is just placebo effect anyway. 

So it was a placebo effect; the bound girl message happened again while looting a chest in a cavern after about 3 hours of running around. I'm honestly confused as to what's causing this message to suddenly be showing up. 

So it was a placebo effect; the bound girl message happened again while looting a chest in a cavern after about 3 hours of running around. I'm honestly confused as to what's causing this message to suddenly be showing up. 

I have been getting these messages ever since I started playing Skyrim with devious devices. I think they happen if the game spawns a nearby NPC who wears devices, while you have the inventory open. Somehow, when the game equips the items on the NPC it thinks that the player is doing it through the inventory interface. These messages used to be very rare because there are not many mods which include NPCs with devices, but now with the clusters of bound girls cursed loot tends to spawn, it just happens much more often.

I have been getting these messages ever since I started playing Skyrim with devious devices. I think they happen if the game spawns a nearby NPC who wears devices, while you have the inventory open. Somehow, when the game equips the items on the NPC it thinks that the player is doing it through the inventory interface. These messages used to be very rare because there are not many mods which include NPCs with devices, but now with the clusters of bound girls cursed loot tends to spawn, it just happens much more often.

I've been running been running a Devious setup for over 2 years now. I updated DCL to 5.8 on the 5th of this month(I hadn't seen the messages before this date) and with changing some things around to get rid of Submit, Attraction, and Romance, I let Loot take care of my load order. I don't see anything seriously different, (except for finally updating Defeat and it having a whole butt-ton of changes it makes my head spin) that is causing this message. It really has to be an esp order issue I think. Just gotta figure out what it is.

As for the messages, I get them out in a cave/dungeon area with no bound npc's in sight/cleared dungeon and most of the time I don't even have a follower with me.

I've been running been running a Devious setup for over 2 years now. I updated DCL to 5.8 on the 5th of this month(I hadn't seen the messages before this date) and with changing some things around to get rid of Submit, Attraction, and Romance, I let Loot take care of my load order. I don't see anything seriously different, (except for finally updating Defeat and it having a whole butt-ton of changes it makes my head spin) that is causing this message. It really has to be an esp order issue I think. Just gotta figure out what it is.

As for the messages, I get them out in a cave/dungeon area with no bound npc's in sight/cleared dungeon and most of the time I don't even have a follower with me.

Yes, maybe it just happens in general when an NPC with devices is spawned anywhere, it is difficult to tell. What I wanted to say is that is it likely not a new bug introduced with Cursed Loot 5.8, it's just that the new Cursed Loot makes it much more likely for these messages to appear. because of the new bound girls feature. In my case, I used to get the messages extremely rarely, now with 5.8 they happen much more often.

I looked over many pages to find my "problem but I didnt.

So. I have Sasha as my dominant follower. It was to easy to let her set me free again so i looked into the dialouges and found some other dialogue where its not to easy to get out of it.

But how can I trigger it? My PC is her Slave for pfui.. more than 20 Ingame Days and still.. she set me free.

My English is bad. I know that. Im working on it :D

As for me, I still get the Bound Girl messages but the DCL is actually initiating trap events and triggering as it normally would although I get the occasional Bound Girl messages in VERY odd places as you have said. 

I've got a suggestion for a new quest. It can be called "Scavenger Hunt"

Well not actually new, it'll be a hybrid of the "bound queen" quest and the  "damsel in distress" quest, with a little bit of the "cursed collar" quest.  Unlike "damsel in distress" where the PC must raid dungeons, the wilderness, ects., she is given locations for keys to unlock herself. The PC must travel around all of skyrim to find keys in certain locations to free herself. After freeing herself she must continue the "bound queen" quest to unlock the chastity gear. 

How it works:

First the PC must find and put on the bound queen items. Fast travel is to be locked and therefore the PC must travel on foot (or horse) to Winterhold. While on the way to Winterhold, the PC will be knocked out and she will wake up in a in a cell very similar to the one of "damsel in distress" and bound similarly that quest as well. The prankster from "cursed collar" (can't remember his name) was the one who captured the PC and he is using magic to tell the PC that he wants to play a game. He saw that the PC already in full chastity gear (from "bound queen") and thought the she will be the perfect candidate.  The PC must get out of her bonds and the cell to continue the quest (this should be done just like "damsel in distress").

After the PC gets out of the cage, the prankster will use magic again to tell where the first key is (insert location) and it's one of two to unlock the shackles.  After retrieving the first key, the prankster will then reveal the location of the second key. After the PC finds the keys and unlocks the shackles, the prankster will show the locations for the keys to unlock the gloves,  which are connected together behind the PC's back. They keys will open in a certain order. Key 1 and 2 will open the locks on the biceps of the glove. Key 3 and 4 will unlock the wrist part of the gloves but only after key 5 unlocks the chain connecting the gloves the two hands. 

Now the PC is free to use her hands, the prankster will give the PC the locations for the mask which will unlock just like damsel (where the PC needs multiple keys to unlock one item) . This will continue onto the blindfold, then the gag, and ect. The only thing that is different here is that the arm & leg cuffs, chastity belt & bra, and collar are the bound queen items and they are under the rubbersuit. Another thing to add is maybe these keys are special and its impossible to drop, and they cannot be used on DD items that aren't part of this quest.

After the PC had unlocked the final piece (the rubbersuit), she will then have to go on and then finish the quest for "bound queen" as you would normally do so. "Scavenger Hunt" should be a quest that isn't hard, its just extremely tedious. The locations of the keys for the "damsel in distress" part are given to the PC and it's just running around while bound. The "bound queen" part will play just like it does currently, no changes there. 

Edit: PC = Player Character.