One suggestion that occurred to me while playing earlier today - when the player gets raped by more than one person and the others stand around watching, it would be great if they made lewd or derogatory comments while enjoying the show :)

One very minor niggle, when soliciting and opting for the "no need to be gentle" (which I always do) I often get the "I'm being raped and someone reported it/the guard is watching" rather than the message that occurs when you have non-aggressive consensual sex in public. It's not a big deal, but it doesn't seem right as she's not being raped - she volunteered!

Great mod and great to see it being actively supported and updated  :heart:

I have Sexist Guards installed, so the NPC's say random things sex-related, including derogatory comments when people are watching the PC get raped. If you didn't like the rest of the things they say, I think you can just disable all but that type of comment in the MCM.

I did find a minor bug in the solicitation menu as well--when you choose sex for keys you can't skip to the next option by pressing the activate key and have to wait until the NPC has stopped their talking animation for dialogue to continue. 

Sometimes I get a pop up message box after looting like I am about get equipped with a Devious Device.

Instead it says "You slip the bra on bound girl...". Or if it is another item it will say that instead of bra. It doesn't get equipped on my character or placed in my inventory.

What is happening? :P

Hi Kimy!

still loving the update. Some more feedback though:

Hello

I would like to see feature to disable Cursed Trap victims ( or move them to different mod if it is more convenient ).

Yes... they tend to crowd things up a lot. Yesterday there were 5 around the marketplace in Whiterun. Some configuration toggles and sliders would be appreciated.
I did like though that there were dire consequences for me when I robbed one of them. I thought the message "Someone did see you..." was only for flavour. Boy was I wrong! :P Got tossed into prison (POP) for two days. They got their revenge as well once I was set up for display in the pillory at the scene of the crime... :D

The "enemy surrender" feature needs also some work. Some observations:

- If you hit them accidentally after they surrendered, you can't talk to them anymore. They just stand around screaming "I surrender" and stuff.

- They disappear if you rob them or let them go. That might be a problem if they have important items like keys that you need later. Don't know if you implemented a check for that.

- Sometimes, even if they disappear they are still registering as enemy on the compass. That's quite annoying as they are invisible and keep appearing and disappearing from the compass.

- I saw this mentioned before - they are seen as enemies by just about everyone if you bind them and order them to follow you. So this feature is quite useless at the moment.

And an issue for "Jack the Belter":

I had a quest belt from CD on me but Jack still paid me a visit. He managed to magically insert two plugs into the belt, although he liked it enough to not replace it with his own. Still, the quest was activated and said that I had to find him. I didn't try that (I didn't think he had the correct key for the CD belt), so to get rid of the quest I reloaded. You might want to make sure that this quests checks for custom belts first.

I would bundle the hair in this case, like I've done with Sasha. I don't set additional dependencies without really compelling reason.

That being said and just for the record, there is no sound reason NOT to set a dependency on Apachii or KS hairs if the number of hairdos used is large enough to warrant it. I know that some people go bonkers if mods use Apachii hair, but I have yet to hear a good reason not to install that mod. It doesn't overwrite vanilla assets.

I wouldn't call it "going bonkers".  I simply don't want to waste load order space or add additional texture/rendering load on my system (since if I understand correctly, character assets get pre-loaded into memory even if not used) for something I will never use.

One suggestion that occurred to me while playing earlier today - when the player gets raped by more than one person and the others stand around watching, it would be great if they made lewd or derogatory comments while enjoying the show :)

One very minor niggle, when soliciting and opting for the "no need to be gentle" (which I always do) I often get the "I'm being raped and someone reported it/the guard is watching" rather than the message that occurs when you have non-aggressive consensual sex in public. It's not a big deal, but it doesn't seem right as she's not being raped - she volunteered!

Great mod and great to see it being actively supported and updated  :heart:

I have Sexist Guards installed, so the NPC's say random things sex-related, including derogatory comments when people are watching the PC get raped. If you didn't like the rest of the things they say, I think you can just disable all but that type of comment in the MCM.

I use Sexist Guards too, and love the comments, but I was thinking more along the lines of encouraging their fellow rapists - along the lines of "give her what she deserves" and accusations that she's actually enjoying it.

I use Sexist Guards too, and love the comments, but I was thinking more along the lines of encouraging their fellow rapists - along the lines of "give her what she deserves" and accusations that she's actually enjoying it.

Hmm I thought it did, I could be wrong. I know when you have Defeat installed, your rapists will say things like that--but only in Defeat scenarios.

Bit of a minor thing, but DCL's cum inflation mechanic doesn't seem to check the gender of the 'pitcher' when it does its thing. My futa character can have sex with males or females, but she ends up getting inflated instead. For some reason I didn't stop to think about why a mod that revolves around things happening TO the player wouldn't worry as much about... well... the player happening to other people. I spent an hour thinking something was wrong with Sexlab's gender thing.

I won't bother asking for an adjustment. I saw in an earlier post that Kimy doesn't care for futa content, and something like this wouldn't matter to the majority of DCL's audience. Especially with Fill Her Up doing essentially the same thing.

In other news, I finally found a bound NPC. I was kinda hoping that one of the options would be 'I'll help, but I expect something in return', since that tends to happen to the player in one way or another.

@ Kimy,

I don't really remember if i tried 5.6 or 5.7, so i apologize in advance if i refer to the wrong version, however i would like to consider some things: 1) Make optional to allow fast travel using carriages,

I'd definitely like to second this. I play with general Fast Travel always disable for immersion, but things like the shopping quest do get a bit -too- impossible without some sort of way to travel between towns...

Hey uh Ive been super busy up until late and saw we had a new version of Cursed Loot, 2 actually. I just finished reading the changelog of 5.8 but I couldnt find the changelog of 5.7. Can anyone link me to it so I can read what else Ive missed? I was thinking there was a link to all the changelogs but I guess there isnt.

Hah nevermind I figured out how to use the search function correctly. Still though I think its a good idea to have a text file or something somewhere that lists the changes. Like all the 5x changes maybe at least

@ Kimy

2 bugs.  Not sure if mentioned before

a - Courier in chains quest.  Riften blacksmith (at least) will set the quest to deliver his letter to the blacksmith in, of all places, Riften.  :)   And worse, he then refuses to accept when you go to him, even if you leave/exit Riften to Skyrim and return.   You have to start again from an older save....

b - I think this is a DCUR 5.8 problem, as it only started after updating to that.  The Papyrus log shows that, after periodic checks, with sex attacks coming out of cooldown, DCUR triggers a non combat defeat event OK (I don't use the DCUR combat option), sorts out the competent players and the appropriate anim tags OK, but for some reason, when the event triggers, the player and other actor get transported to all sorts of wonderful places, usually a very long way from where the action started, but out of the world, way high up in the sky, and when the act concludes, if you move the PC, it falls off the edge of the terrain to ground zero, where Death Alternative then decides that jumping from 10000ft up is fatal.  Not sure if that has anything to do with you, but does DCUR or SEXLAB choose the location set in SEXLAB's MarkerRef, which appears in the Papyrus log about the point where it all goes pear shaped?  Or might anything else passed over cause this?    

Can I also echo some support for the comments made just above?  Disabling carriages as part of the fast travel restrictions might be just a bit much.  :)   Getting my PC from Riften to Markarth on the Courier in Chains quest required a lot of swimming through lakes, and recruiting a bunch of followers to hack and slash, but while it was a fun challenge in some ways - two full game days play - doing it all with the added blindfold obscuring the world for the whole trip made it a little tedious. :s      It would be nice to be able to choose when faced with circs like that.  OK, I could have cheated on the blindfold settings, but that's just, well, cheating... :P

TIA for any help you can offer... esp on bug 'b'

Hey while updating mods and stuff I noticed one of my mods wanted something as a requirement I havent heard of before, but is any devious devices mods using this new thing?

Its called OSA Skyrim Ascendency Engine= http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/?

and OSEX= http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?

I ask since I havent seen a mention of it but I also have been gone and not following the forums. Just wondering if I should install these or not, what should I know about it?

Hey while updating mods and stuff I noticed one of my mods wanted something as a requirement I havent heard of before, but is any devious devices mods using this new thing?

Its called OSA Skyrim Ascendency Engine= http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/?

and OSEX= http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?

I ask since I havent seen a mention of it but I also have been gone and not following the forums. Just wondering if I should install these or not, what should I know about it?

The two links you posted would be a good place to find out about it. There's also a pinned OSEX topic in the skyrim adult mods forum here on loverslab, as well as an OSA topic (not pinned) in the same forum.

OSEX (a plugin for OSA) is a sex animation mod which, currently, has a limited number of animations, and there is no bondage/non-con content. No devious mods use it. Amorous adventures has a couple of versions that use it but I don't know of any other sex mods that do. What's there so far is very well done, and if it grows and develops it could be fantastic. It's definitely worth giving it a try to see what it's about, though if devious bondage is what you're after it doesn't really have anything to offer yet.

I love the addition of bound girls in towns, but I'm having an issue with them. The armbinder animations are being overridden by their standard idle animations, resulting in them standing there with invisible arms.

Is there a fix for this?

You can try this fix: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1749741

Other way is to change their sandbox packages.

Hello,

There seems to be an issue with the obsidian chastity belt and bra, they are invisible for me?
I think i have all the required mods, can someone tell me where these items are from, so i can triple check that specific mod?
I have:

DD Integration 3.3b
DD Assests 3.0d

DD Expansion 2.0c

As a side note: When i started the slavery quest with Leon, he seems to give me a lot of restraining devices, but didn't force me to wear all of them, is that normal?

edit: My character is definitely wearing them(i can see in inventory) and the boobs are made smaller to fit inside the invisible bra.

I have a question. Have you ever thought about making a devious prison mod? I recently downloaded the mod Rough Times and it made me start thinking about what if there was a prison that you were sent to if your bounty was high enough and this prison would be hard to escape from due to the fact they use devious devices on the prisoners to prevent escape. Just an idea that I'm putting out there.

I have a question. Have you ever thought about making a devious prison mod? I recently downloaded the mod Rough Times and it made me start thinking about what if there was a prison that you were sent to if your bounty was high enough and this prison would be hard to escape from due to the fact they use devious devices on the prisoners to prevent escape. Just an idea that I'm putting out there.

there is a prison overhaul mod you can try that makes it so when you get arrested you actually go to jail

there is a prison overhaul mod you can try that makes it so when you get arrested you actually go to jail

I have prison overhaul, but I'm refering to a new prision mod that adds a prison that uses devious devices, and to make it different for example you start off with an armbinder on constantly and when you cause trouble, the guards add more devices, and the opposite for good behaviour. And i know how prison overhaul had a limit of ten days, this one could have a longer limit.

I have prison overhaul, but I'm refering to a new prision mod that adds a prison that uses devious devices, and to make it different for example you start off with an armbinder on constantly and when you cause trouble, the guards add more devices, and the opposite for good behaviour. And i know how prison overhaul had a limit of ten days, this one could have a longer limit.

So instead of a small sheriff's jail, which is essentially what we have now, you want something like a high security prison facility?