So I have no idea if this has already been brought up and resolved somewhere, but I really don't want to sift through 600 pages of posts to find out :P. I've just recently discovered modding in Skryim and have tried to meticulously install a bunch of mods in the right order to make sure everything works, but after a couple hours of play, I'm now doing the Leon quest and have discovered what is probably some conflicts with different mods. I post here because it's on the Leon quest, but if I need to go elsewhere, just tell me where. Anyways, when I get the items (the obsidian armcuffs, leg cuffs, and corset) and equip them, my character model still appears as naked. Additionally, one of the other "guests" is wearing an armbinder, but her model shows her arms in normal position, but without hands, while the model of the armbinder is in place behind her. These are probably issues for the various animation mods as opposed to this one, but can anyone point me in the right direction? If people want to see my papyrus logs, I'd be more than happy to oblige if someone tells me how to get them (I'm really quite new to using mods, let alone knowing how they work).

You only have to look through the last 3-5 pages or so to find answers to these questions.

Don't know if you are still active but I'm having some trouble with this mod. I start the Leon quest and when i open the package all the items equip but only the leg chains appear. I decided to keep going and i found the boots and and gloves are the only other ones that appear. I then got to a point where i saved the game and stopped but now my game crashes when i load the game inside the house.

Don't know if you are still active but I'm having some trouble with this mod. I start the Leon quest and when i open the package all the items equip but only the leg chains appear. I decided to keep going and i found the boots and and gloves are the only other ones that appear. I then got to a point where i saved the game and stopped but now my game crashes when i load the game inside the house.

Feature request... Way to escape all devious gear, with consequences... when stuck in a cave, miles from nowhere...

Reason...

My character had gotten herself trussed up soo badly, that there was no possible way to get out.

Slave gag, Rubber suit, Yoke, Shackles, clippety - clop horse boots. I had turned off blindfolds, or she'd be blindfolded as well...

She was stuck in Snapleg Cave, miles from nowhere.

No keys...

No hope...

With only the struggle menu coming up...

I am reaching for the Free myself command, wondering if there could be another option.

Possible ideas... Pray to a Deity for release.

Mara.... 50% of all your gold collected sent to charity, until you complete 50 sex acts.

Arkay... Lose 80% of your magic, until you kill 100 wolves.

Dibella... No body armour, until you whore yourself out 50 times in a tavern.

Consequences... All gold collected will be lost when devious traps go off, until godly debt is paid... to stop people just using it as an easy way out...

Just an idea for an alternative to the FREE ME button... :)

Feature request... Way to escape all devious gear, with consequences... when stuck in a cave, miles from nowhere...

Reason...

My character had gotten herself trussed up soo badly, that there was no possible way to get out.

Slave gag, Rubber suit, Yoke, Shackles, clippety - clop horse boots. I had turned off blindfolds, or she'd be blindfolded as well...

She was stuck in Snapleg Cave, miles from nowhere.

No keys...

No hope...

With only the struggle menu coming up...

I am reaching for the Free myself command, wondering if there could be another option.

Possible ideas... Pray to a Deity for release.

Mara.... 50% of all your gold collected sent to charity, until you complete 50 sex acts.

Arkay... Lose 80% of your magic, until you kill 100 wolves.

Dibella... No body armour, until you whore yourself out 50 times in a tavern.

Consequences... All gold collected will be lost when devious traps go off, until godly debt is paid... to stop people just using it as an easy way out...

Just an idea for an alternative to the FREE ME button... :)

I look in chests/barrels/dead bodies until the sharp items triggers and can get out of my binders :3

I have ran into a problem and I do not know what to do and the problem is this when I get enslaved by Leon and but in all of that gear, my character loses all player controls I can only spin the camera around and that's it. If i put in the console enableplayercontrols that works for a few seconds but then my character she stops moving and I lose all control again

I have ran into a problem and I do not know what to do and the problem is this when I get enslaved by Leon and but in all of that gear, my character loses all player controls I can only spin the camera around and that's it. If i put in the console enableplayercontrols that works for a few seconds but then my character she stops moving and I lose all control again

Chances are you have been equipped with a blindfold and are using the default devious devices settings for blindfold. Using the default settings you can only control your character while in first person. If you want to use third person you need to try one of the other blindfold settings.

Leeches mode inside the settings, and lowering the values makes it fairly playable in 3rd person mode. The default makes you only able to move in 1st person.

how did you found a Hobble Skirt?

Force full set command equipped her in elegant dress, but I have seen hobble dress on bound girls.

I still don't manage to get the dress. I noticed that I didn't have the newest Devious Devises integration (now I do). But I still can't ge the hobble dress/skirt. does can someone give me the name of the dress in the game. than I can see if my game even has the item.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

I really wish you guys had switched to some other system for body scaling based on arousal. I had to decrease settings a lot to keep the scaling reasonable and other mods that scale the boobs have strange effects on the boobs the scale is always too big I keep having to fiddle around with all the different mods settings to fix it. What was the problem with the old way of scaling again?

EDIT

I remember some time back I had a problem with boobs and butts on female characters growing forever so I read somewhere that I should set iscalemode=1 instead of 0 in the nioverride.ini file from racemenu mod to fix this which it did fix since then I had no troubles with naked bodies and outfits scaling based on arousal. I never had to use the race morph check box in bodyslide until this mod updated.

Hi Kimy. After i installed the last version im getttig this pop ups in game. An error has occured with your install of Devious Devises. Error text: Wearing conflicting device. Received none argument. This pop up 5-6 times in quick succession. 

Here is my Papyrus

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

You can try the fix in this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-574?do=findComment&comment=1739505

I ran the catsuit through bodyslide using racemorphs and when my character hits 25 arousal the textures for the catsuit no matter which one go completely white with no bumpmaps or diffuse just reflective white. I have to remove the outfit and then put it back on to get rid of the glitch and it always happens right at 25 arousal.

Hi Kimy. After i installed the last version im getttig this pop ups in game. An error has occured with your install of Devious Devises. Error text: Wearing conflicting device. Received none argument. This pop up 5-6 times in quick succession. 

Here is my Papyrus

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

You can try the fix in this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v58-2016-11-17/page-574?do=findComment&comment=1739505

Thank man. I will try that. I'll get back with a report.

Ideas for additional options with the bound girls in inns/cities:

An option to unlock them, if they agree to hand over their devices.

A new conversation branch saying that ~you~ love the traps.

Sub-option to unlock them, if they'll lock the devices on you in return.

I ran into a bound girl in riverwood at the inn and made the mistake of unlocking her she locked my character in some of her devices. I freed the two bound girls in whiterun and they didn't do that to my character. They gave my character a staff or some other thing as a reward and then just walked around naked until I changed cells. I would have thought they would run towards the whiterun gates and disabled after exiting though.

I can not enter the menu tells me that it is blocked while I use restrictions help how do I solve that?

if you have any restraints on, the MCM is blocked until you remove them. Get out of your restraints and it will work again.

Hunt those keys!!

Then change it in the MCM so it doesn't do that in the future.

I have a BUG! Im sure that my problem is listed already but I will not find the Problem if i need to look over so many sites.

Problem:

If i trigger a curset loot event. Its not important which event. Body, Door etc. My Game crashes after my char becomes the restraints.

So I've run into a problem with Sasha dominating my character.

If anyone can offer a solution other than the safeword (trying to avoid using it as i don't want to reset Sasha and bound queen quest) it would be much appreciated, if not then at least I can bring the issue to kimy's attention

Anywho as said Sasha is dominating; I was locked in her gag, collar, suit and belt submission gear and I triggered a cursed trap which locked some additional gear on me (mittens, yoke, bra, blindfold and the new model boots for reference) and it locked gear on Sasha.

Problem is Both myself and Sasha are now gagged and I can't speak to her. it just repeats the mmph! dialogue between us both a little then exits the dialogue menu. Now Sasha is demanding I talk to her and keeps shocking me with her collar

I've got a problem: when i talk to claudius (in Leon's quest) for going to the mansion, the game crash. I've got the party dress, i've got the money and i have no one of the mods listed that may interfere with cursed loot

May not be related to your problem, but have you tried save cleaner? Not sure which mods cause the bad scripts in my save, but I run it anytime I CTD, and it fixes it up. Open the save, click "Fix Script Instances" then "Delete All #", then save, it will save a backup as well, but I've never had any issues that required me to use it.