Good day.

This mod brought it's fair share of both fun moments and fun troubles with it, and while most things are good, and others could be changed to match expextations, and some that could be turned off entirely because of their effects going strongly against some things i consider necessary...

And then i stumbled upon tentacle parasite. I like the idea, the looks, the mechanicks, for one exception. It forbids equipping body clothes.

Question is - how can i make to allow equipping body slot? I tried to change rendered and AA slots to 58, it tecnically works, but prevents parasite model from appearing on character.

Where should i dig? Creation Set? Scripts? Poke around with NifScope, hoping that whatever i do it wouldn't break completely?

Also, while i at it, can parasite effects be extended? Like drugging host into uncontrollable lust event, then feeding on semen, groving tentacle dong for parasite reproduction or/and going deeper, and then even deeper, eventually creating a gag on a unlucky host mouth for more efficient semen collection.

I apologise for being persistent, but i would really appretiate even a short answer about what's wrong with my question (especially it's first part) instead of disregard of it.

Good day.

This mod brought it's fair share of both fun moments and fun troubles with it, and while most things are good, and others could be changed to match expextations, and some that could be turned off entirely because of their effects going strongly against some things i consider necessary...

And then i stumbled upon tentacle parasite. I like the idea, the looks, the mechanicks, for one exception. It forbids equipping body clothes.

Question is - how can i make to allow equipping body slot? I tried to change rendered and AA slots to 58, it tecnically works, but prevents parasite model from appearing on character.

Where should i dig? Creation Set? Scripts? Poke around with NifScope, hoping that whatever i do it wouldn't break completely?

Also, while i at it, can parasite effects be extended? Like drugging host into uncontrollable lust event, then feeding on semen, groving tentacle dong for parasite reproduction or/and going deeper, and then even deeper, eventually creating a gag on a unlucky host mouth for more efficient semen collection.

I apologise for being persistent, but i would really appretiate even a short answer about what's wrong with my question (especially it's first part) instead of disregard of it.

The disappearing of the parasite after you changed its slot is probably because you forgot something.

When you change the slot of an item you need to change it in the creation kit and in nifscope.

Otherwise the model won't show up ingame.

Hey, Kimy.

Could you do the same thing do armbinders as you did to yokes.

I mean making a special event for a hard to remove armbinder.

I really like the armbinders, but they are too easy to get out of.

Something that popped into my head.

Sorry if i'm asking too much.

But could you make so that i can choose between an armbinder and a yoke for when Sasha is dominating the player.

The disappearing of the parasite after you changed its slot is probably because you forgot something.

When you change the slot of an item you need to change it in the creation kit and in nifscope.

Thank you for your answer.

I was unsure if i need to touch anything in nifscope (and afraid a bit to do that too), but in the end i found partitions/partitions/body part line, and after changing it it worked how i wanted it to.

Thank you again.

Also, it seems to be overlooked that both balloon hood and rubber doll pink balloon hood still use black execution hood armor addon for beast races.

Here's suggestions:

-How about setting up tags for items? Then they can be more easily used by other mods, like Captured Dreams or DD for the Masses...

-Also I noticed that there's no "normal" Dasha's blindfold in CL, only gag and collar. But all three used in seriously cursed version :)

Here's suggestions:

-How about setting up tags for items? Then they can be more easily used by other mods, like Captured Dreams or DD for the Masses...

I will eventually add the DCL items with standard behaviour to DDI's tag database. I wanted to do that for a while now, just never got around to it.

-Also I noticed that there's no "normal" Dasha's blindfold in CL, only gag and collar. But all three used in seriously cursed version :)

Not true. There are standard version of Dasha's items.

With misogyny active when men demand sex from female PC, is there a way to set the outcome if you refuse? I can't find it if there is. I'd rather not get the chastity belt. I'd prefer they give up or rape the PC. Is this a setting I can't locate? If not... could this be in the next update?

Just now rechecked using Additem mod, there are three high security items: The Choker, The Silencer and The Veil.

"Normal" versions are Heavy Collar set to one-time use of Restraint key, Heavy Gag set to one-time use of Restraint key and another Heavy Gag set to one-time use of Kimy's key. No Heavy Blindfold in there.

I have an issue with failed solicitations, where the customer is going to report me, but instead tries to arrest me themselves.  More often than not, this doesn't work properly.  Either they cannot arrest me, but they leave me tied up (not in a dev device, just tied up), or they tie me up but then don't do anything.  I have to reload.

Didn't they used to just report the player and put a bounty on her head?  

I am also using Prison Overhaul.

The game tries to use PO for this, if it's installed. I will test it on my end, but it used to work.

If player is using Death Alternative, then POP MCM has an option for anyone to arrest the character through DA. This works well, when the arrest is done through combat or surrender. Other mods may have problems with it though.

If it does cause a problem with Cursed Loot, then disabling the option from POP MCM to allow anyone to arrest the character through DA should fix this.

I trigger the arrest directly. POP is providing a API call for this I make use of. What POP does after I send the signal, I honestly do not know, as I haven't analyzed its code. I always assumed it would handle the arrest internally as I can't see why anybody would want to reroute that API call back to DA (which people might or might not have installed - I don't, and the arrest still works)

I am having a very similar issue. When the solicitation critically fails and the report option is used, the customer (who isn't a guard, actually a Companion member) gives me the "its stupid thing to do to try to prostitute yourself to a guard" line and then attempts to arrest me using the POP arrest spell. After the arrest is finished then the customer just spams the vanilla conversation for when the player is caught thieving, following me around constantly repeating the conversation. This happens regardless if I have the "Any NPC can arrest through DA" POP option enabled or not. I'm using Cursed Loot 5.7 and PO patch 8i. I do not have DA or SD+ installed.

Another bug I've faced is being restrained and asking a blacksmith for help. I'll get the message that they've agreed to help me out and unlock the restraints, but nothing actually happens. The restraints stay locked and activating the blacksmith again just resets the conversation.

Hello guys and gals first post here.  I have been loving the mod but I seem to be having a bit of an issue.  The items that are included specifically with Deviously cursed Loot seem to not have texture and not respect my bodyslider settings for my unp body.  I have downloaded all the slider presets from the devious corner and run them.  I don't get this problem with assets from any of the other devious mods, assets, expansion, etc.  I am hoping you lot can give me some tips because I spent hours today troubleshooting and cant seem to figure out why this mod's assets wont play nice.  I use mod organizer in case that matters and have attached pictures showing what its doing in game.  The pictures are of the High Security Chastity bra, all of the items from deviously cursed loot have this problem its just most obvious i feel with this one.  If there is anything else I can post to help please let me know this is my first time asking for help.  I forgot to mention the only assets I have gotten to work from DCL are the ones like the transparent body suit that I downloaded separately.  Once I did that those assets worked fine unfortunately that isn't an option for a lot of the assets in this mod.

post-1343711-0-44126200-1475690354_thumb.jpg

post-1343711-0-01166700-1475690398_thumb.jpg

Hello guys and gals first post here.  I have been loving the mod but I seem to be having a bit of an issue.  The items that are included specifically with Deviously cursed Loot seem to not have texture and not respect my bodyslider settings for my unp body.  I have downloaded all the slider presets from the devious corner and run them.  I don't get this problem with assets from any of the other devious mods, assets, expansion, etc.  I am hoping you lot can give me some tips because I spent hours today troubleshooting and cant seem to figure out why this mod's assets wont play nice.  I use mod organizer in case that matters and have attached pictures showing what its doing in game.  The pictures are of the High Security Chastity bra, all of the items from deviously cursed loot have this problem its just most obvious i feel with this one.  If there is anything else I can post to help please let me know this is my first time asking for help.  I forgot to mention the only assets I have gotten to work from DCL are the ones like the transparent body suit that I downloaded separately.  Once I did that those assets worked fine unfortunately that isn't an option for a lot of the assets in this mod.

When installing DCL you need to pick one of the texture packs in the installer or you will have missing textures. You do NOT need the separate slider sets download from Devious Corner - these slider sets are integrated with DCL. Assuming your mod manager installs the mod correctly, it should work after you build the assets with Bodyslide. I can't/don't offer support for Mod Organizer specific issues, though.

Just now rechecked using Additem mod, there are three high security items: The Choker, The Silencer and The Veil.

"Normal" versions are Heavy Collar set to one-time use of Restraint key, Heavy Gag set to one-time use of Restraint key and another Heavy Gag set to one-time use of Kimy's key. No Heavy Blindfold in there.

'Doh! You are right. I will add it.

Also disable breast node scaling in DDI's options.  HDT-enabled devices will always end up flat-chested when breast node scaling is enabled.

Don't mean to be a pain in the butt here, but after running the errands for Leon and speaking to him after, there's no dialogue to complete the quest. Am I missing anything that's preventing it from finishing and displaying the dialogue?

Don't mean to be a pain in the butt here, but after running the errands for Leon and speaking to him after, there's no dialogue to complete the quest. Am I missing anything that's preventing it from finishing and displaying the dialogue?

It should work just by talking to him, really.

It should work just by talking to him, really.

Unfortunately that doesn't work, but I did set the stage to 30 which finished the quest for me. The other traveling quest (which gives higher disposition) I found to work perfectly, so it's no big deal anymore :)   

I just want to say thanks to both Kimy and davisev5225 you solved my problems.  The breast node management was exactly what was causing the flat chest.  The texture problem was because apparently when I'm tired I get the IQ of a small field mouse.  I was downloading the 5.6 and 5.6-5.7 patches from here neither triggered an installer.  When I used the txt file to download from the other source sure enough there was the installer and now all items have texture.  So thanks to you both now my girl can get back to her very "frustrating" quest across skyrim. :) 

Running the latest Cursed Loot and I've run into an issue but I'm not sure it can be resolved.  The MCM is so extensive that I may have missed how to set the mod up to my liking.  The problems that I'm having:

1.  Would like to turn off the bondage that happens after you sleep with a high arousal.  I believe the dialogue box says something like, "You Dream of Being Bound Tight.".

2.  Is there a way to disable the offer to tie up the character when starting a dialogue.  It comes up so frequently that it's a bit annoying.

Finally, as a suggestion, would you consider adding a hot key to toggle off the Rape and Consequences function?  Simply because other mods can get boogered up like Prison Overhaul and some scenes with Captured Dreams.  Would prefer to hit a key rather than open the MCM each time before and after.  It could be one hot key to disable both.

Thank you.

Running the latest Cursed Loot and I've run into an issue but I'm not sure it can be resolved.  The MCM is so extensive that I may have missed how to set the mod up to my liking.  The problems that I'm having:

1.  Would like to turn off the bondage that happens after you sleep with a high arousal.  I believe the dialogue box says something like, "You Dream of Being Bound Tight.".

2.  Is there a way to disable the offer to tie up the character when starting a dialogue.  It comes up so frequently that it's a bit annoying.

Finally, as a suggestion, would you consider adding a hot key to toggle off the Rape and Consequences function?  Simply because other mods can get boogered up like Prison Overhaul and some scenes with Captured Dreams.  Would prefer to hit a key rather than open the MCM each time before and after.  It could be one hot key to disable both.

Thank you.

1: Disable Uncontrollable Lust. 2: Disable Device Comments.

Cursed Loot should suspend itself automatically if Prison Overhaul is running a scene. You -need- PO Patches for this to work, though. Captured Dreams I don't know about, but so far I never experienced a problem with it. I believe Veldarius is making use of DCL's kill-switch I provided for modders.

Thank you.

1: Disable Uncontrollable Lust. 2: Disable Device Comments.

Cursed Loot should suspend itself automatically if Prison Overhaul is running a scene. You -need- PO Patches for this to work, though. Captured Dreams I don't know about, but so far I never experienced a problem with it. I believe Veldarius is making use of DCL's kill-switch I provided for modders.

Thank you for your help and thank you for your mod!

It does, though being stuck in prison for three days with full Little Bondage Adventure gear makes a whole lot of whipping and not much else. biggrin.png

Yeah, I get that these two mods have hard time to fit in the same prison cell. Not a problem, just an interesting experience.

In fact, current compatibility* features between the two seem to work quite well.

*=Wow. This was the first time this week, when I spelled that word correctly in first try.

I had the same problem.

My solution was: Use the other errand (and the "coc" line in console...1 slow walk from whiterun to riften is enough, I won't walk to solitude at that pace...would take about 4 IRL hours).

On another note, an idea I had, as I was utterly confused about how to remove certain devices: How about a "help" page in the MCM, where it is listed, how to get specific stuff off.

Many of those tips are already in the MCM (or regulated by it), but if you lock the MCM when restrained, you suddenly have no idea anymore what you can/need to do to get free.

Things like: How to get off Shackles vs. Yoke vs Armbinder (and which key "struggle free" is...the time I needed to discover that...). How to escape rubber gloves that have been locked (there evidently is no dialogue option like armbinder/yoke, so do I simply need a key and press tab? Do I need 2 keys? 3? (All possible interpretations of the info I had) Do I need sth. else entirely?)

I feel like this would help a lot of new people that want to try out mods like this.

I just want to say thanks to both Kimy and davisev5225 you solved my problems.  The breast node management was exactly what was causing the flat chest.  The texture problem was because apparently when I'm tired I get the IQ of a small field mouse.  I was downloading the 5.6 and 5.6-5.7 patches from here neither triggered an installer.  When I used the txt file to download from the other source sure enough there was the installer and now all items have texture.  So thanks to you both now my girl can get back to her very "frustrating" quest across skyrim. :)

Happy to help. I had the crushed breasts for a while, and they drove me nuts. I kept trying to re-build in BodySlide, thinking somehow my outfit had gotten bugged. Every time I ended up flat-chested whenever I had a chastity bra on, even when other clothes were worn over top.  It wasn't until I accidentally built the non-HDT version, and decided to try it anyway, that I discovered the issue.  The bra looked fine, but when I put clothes on over top of it (and the DDI device hider kicked in), I went back to flat-chested.  Turning off DDI's breast node scaling worked wonders.

Additional information for posterity: if you use HDT-enabled devices, you shouldn't use node scaling anyway.  Node scaling only exists for when your devices (mostly bras and corsets) don't have HDT physics.  Your character will still have breasts and a belly, and they'll bounce straight through the static mesh of your non-HDT bra or corset.  That's really the only time you should enable node scaling.

So...

This mod will punish you for wearing clothes, disable the mcm menu option off when you are bound, and the rubberdoll gear will trigger that punishment mechanism.

It seems like maybe that could work differently?

It has several pages of MCM menu options to allow it to work differently. Specifically, you can disable the items that punish you for wearing clothes and you can set it up so the menu remains available even when bound, those are options already available but of course you need to make the menu remain available BEFORE you get your player bound.