I have another suggestion, but it's kind of complex.

A dress which is mostly transparent and thus shows off the chastity gear but wont trigger the no-clothing penalty. Perhaps a mashup with a transparent Nocturnal dress and the cursed queen items.

I have another suggestion, but it's kind of complex.

A dress which is mostly transparent and thus shows off the chastity gear but wont trigger the no-clothing penalty. Perhaps a mashup with a transparent Nocturnal dress and the cursed queen items.

Complex enough to resume in one sentence. Good job.

Hi, so I started the bound queen quest, but where do I find the set items? Are they just random chest drops? And if they are can I find them in chests of areas or dungeons I've cleared?

They're in boss chests (at the end of the dungeons), and they could be there, depending on your MCM settings.

I'm not 100% sure whether it works on already completed dungeons, but there's a chance.

Yes, it does work in completed dungeons. It just has to be an ornate chest (actually I think strong boxes count too). The only other restriction is that, like for normal cursed events, you can't have searched that container recently (DCL remembers the last 20 containers searched).

Also, you cannot be wearing any items that use the same slot (collar, arm cuffs, leg cuffs, chastity bra or chastity belt), otherwise the final piece wont drop.

Related...

attachicon.gif20161021101331_1.jpg

Is the object effects (the penalties and buffs) meant to be tripled for the Bound Queen items?

Yeah, that's a bug. There needs to be a mutual exclusion block in the FullSetFound() function in dcur_royalchastityQuestScript to prevent the function from running more than once concurrently.

That's also the same function that puts up the full set equipped message box, so if you see that more than once, then you'll get the duplicate effects.

I tweaked it like this and it seems to work well for me.

Bool Property FullSet_Mutex = false Auto

Function FullSetFound()
        SetStage(30)
        SetObjectiveDisplayed(30)
        if FullSet_Mutex
                return
        endif
        FullSet_Mutex = true

Actor a = libs.playerref
        dclibs.strip(a, false)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_belt, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_beltRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousBelt, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                                     
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_bra, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_braRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousBra, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                                        
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_collar, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_collarRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousCollar, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                               
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_armcuffs, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_armcuffsRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                         
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_legcuffs, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_legcuffsRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.notify("As soon as you touch the last piece of Queen Sarah's chastity set, a strong shock temporarily stuns you. When you regain your sense, you find Queen Sarah's chastity belt locked tight on you - along with the rest of her restraints. The devices seem to have compelled you to lock yourself into them. You give the restraints a strong tug, but they are firmly locked shut...", messagebox = true)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)

FullSet_Mutex = false
EndFunction 

Could you upload that in a compiled script please? Just as a temporary measure until Kimy adds a fix.

I'm not sure if you're taking requests for features, but if you are, can I suggest if possible making it so that the regular DD rubber suits (& transparent zipsuit) cannot be removed while there are other devious devices residing "on top of" the suit - i.e., arm cuffs lock down the suit and gloves, leg cuffs lock down the suit and shoes, collar and gag locks down the hood, etc.

I say this because of two things:

1) The arm and leg cuffs don't really ever do much of anything, but the "lore" description for them seems to imply they are supposed to "lock armor/clothes in place".  I know it's a problem (and out of scope for DCL) to do this with regular armor & clothes, but I thought at least if it could lock the rubber suits on you, it would then be another way to "enforce nudity" upon the hapless PC.

2) I notice that the rubber suit is often equipped first when high security restraints get locked on me, but if I don't lose my keys, it's still easy to take the suit off, so I'm not sure what the point is of giving my PC a suit with the high security restraints unless it was intended that the suit stays on until a smith removes these restraints...

This might happen. I recently added support for conditional item equip and unequip to DDI, so this is pretty easy to do now. :)

i allways thought, it would be "fun", to prevent removing the Rubberhood, while the lock and zipper is hidden under a collar ;)

getting stuck during the leon quest. just after talking to claudius for 2nd time (after buying the package) claudius vanishes and my game frezzes.

any help ?

ps finished the quest on previous versions trying it in new version for the first time

Hi, so I started the bound queen quest, but where do I find the set items? Are they just random chest drops? And if they are can I find them in chests of areas or dungeons I've cleared?

They're in boss chests (at the end of the dungeons), and they could be there, depending on your MCM settings.

I'm not 100% sure whether it works on already completed dungeons, but there's a chance.

Yes, it does work in completed dungeons. It just has to be an ornate chest (actually I think strong boxes count too). The only other restriction is that, like for normal cursed events, you can't have searched that container recently (DCL remembers the last 20 containers searched).

Also, you cannot be wearing any items that use the same slot (collar, arm cuffs, leg cuffs, chastity bra or chastity belt), otherwise the final piece wont drop.

Related...

Is the object effects (the penalties and buffs) meant to be tripled for the Bound Queen items?

Yeah, that's a bug. There needs to be a mutual exclusion block in the FullSetFound() function in dcur_royalchastityQuestScript to prevent the function from running more than once concurrently.

That's also the same function that puts up the full set equipped message box, so if you see that more than once, then you'll get the duplicate effects.

Function FullSetFound()
        SetStage(30)
        if FullSet_Mutex
                return
        endif
        FullSet_Mutex = true

Actor a = libs.playerref
        dclibs.strip(a, false)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_belt, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_beltRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousBelt, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                                     
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_bra, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_braRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousBra, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                                        
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_collar, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_collarRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousCollar, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                               
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_armcuffs, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_armcuffsRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousArmCuffs, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)                                                                         
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.equipDevice(a, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_legcuffs, dcumenu.dcur_royalchastity_legcuffsRendered, Libs.zad_DeviousLegCuffs, skipevents = false, skipmutex = true)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        libs.notify("As soon as you touch the last piece of Queen Sarah's chastity set, a strong shock temporarily stuns you. When you regain your sense, you find Queen Sarah's chastity belt locked tight on you - along with the rest of her restraints. The devices seem to have compelled you to lock yourself into them. You give the restraints a strong tug, but they are firmly locked shut...", messagebox = true)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)

FullSet_Mutex = false
EndFunction 

Could you upload that in a compiled script please? Just as a temporary measure until Kimy adds a fix.

Hmm... I'm not sure that's a good idea. Aside from this tweak, my copy has been extensively modified and a compiled script from my environment may or may not work properly in a vanilla release. Perhaps someone else with a base 5.7 could compile it instead? Only the lines related to the FullSet_Mutex variable need to be added to the script.

Related...

Function FullSetFound()
        SetStage(30)
        if FullSet_Mutex
                return
        endif
        FullSet_Mutex = true

Actor a = libs.playerref
        dclibs.strip(a, false)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        Utility.Wait(0.5)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)

FullSet_Mutex = false
EndFunction 

Hmm... I'm not sure that's a good idea. Aside from this tweak, my copy has been extensively modified and a compiled script from my environment may or may not work properly in a vanilla release. Perhaps someone else with a base 5.7 could compile it instead? Only the lines related to the FullSet_Mutex variable need to be added to the script.

Unless you modded the other functions called from this one script (their type and parameters, actually) you would probably be fine, I think double dependency changes wouldn't affect this compiler.

It only really needs to know the basics about functions and objects of things referenced for compiling purposes, it shouldn't care about the content of functions in another script when compiling just this script.

dcur_royalchastityQuestScript.pex

Thank-you for that. :heart:

I removed a script heavy mod so I started a new game and the cursed queen quest hasn't start yet. It wasn't so much the combat skills being nerfed badly, but rather the massive boost to magicka and health that made combat almost too easy with magic.

Edit - It's almost fate, the Bound Queen book spawned in the first dungeon I entered after installing that script.

Unless you modded the other functions called from this one script (their type and parameters, actually) you would probably be fine, I think double dependency changes wouldn't affect this compiler.

It only really needs to know the basics about functions and objects of things referenced for compiling purposes, it shouldn't care about the content of functions in another script when compiling just this script.

When I say extensively modified, I mean really extensively. So much so that I can have trouble keeping track of what changes I've made (although I have started marking them with comments recently). My concern was mostly because I remembered making other changes to some royal chastity functions, but looking it over again, I think they were all in other script files.

For instance, I tweaked it so that wearing a lucky charm would boost the diary fragment drop chance (consuming the charm, of course). That's in dcur_library, though, and my version of that file is definitely too modded for me to release.

I have submitted many of my changes to Kimy and some have been accepted and incorporated, but I still have to diff/merge the others whenever a new DCL is released. C'est la vie.

In any case, thanks for the assist.

Hey folks, 

I've just started using this awesome mod, but I've run into some problems with some models being invisible, the ones I can remember are the rubber stuff (suit, boots and gloves), and the yoke of shame. I have reinstalled DDa, DDi and DDx a few times and looked in the 7z files for anything that may have gone astray... Are these items from some other mod I've missed?

Cheers, and thanks in advance for any help!

Nicci

Have you built them in Bodyslide yet?

Ooh, that certainly helped! Didn't know you had to do that, thanks for helping a n00b out! :D

But unfortunately it didn't fix everything, hood is still invisible, and the rubber stuff that is now visible has the light blue color that I assume signifies missing textures...

That sounds like you installed an Update or Enhancement Patch to a mod without first installing the mod that got patched.

Ooooh! I see what I did wrong >_< 

Thought the top two files were everything I needed. Don't I feel foolish now...

I've even been looking at the esp with a hex editor getting all the missing meshes and from the mods they were originally from until I had a look at the download link txt. Thanks for the help and patience! :)

Everything seems fine in 2.7 so far except, as with 2.6, no indecency. I can have all the sex I want and neither guards nor peasants do anything. I don't get the message about being seen or anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

This is on a new game.

(Edit)

After unchecking and checking various things in the consequences tab, I now get messages saying the guards are watching during sex. However, still no arrest and no citizen messages.

Furthermore, I can now get nudity messages - two to be exact.  One is a warning from a guard, and the other is a citizen response. Afterward, nothing happens. Bummer.

No yoke of shame for me, which was something I was looking forward too.

Is it possible to suggest ideas on this forum?

from the FAQ:

Q: Can I suggest new features?

A: Absolutely! I have implemented a lot of user-suggested features and I will continue doing so. But please understand that I cannot implement them all and that some others I really just won't like enough. As a general guideline, Cursed Loot is about getting the player into trouble of the erotic kind. Particularly (but not only) involving bondage and (both non-consensual and consensual) sex. If your suggestion fits this general theme or compliments it and doesn't gross me out right away, chances are that I might make use of it one way or the other. What I am definitely NOT looking for is suggestions involving bestiality, watersports, scat, futa, and extreme punishment/dismememberment. Please don't be offended if that's your kind of thing, but personally I find all of that stuff repulsive and don't want to have to look at it, let alone create it.

from the FAQ:

A: Absolutely! I have implemented a lot of user-suggested features and I will continue doing so. But please understand that I cannot implement them all and that some others I really just won't like enough. As a general guideline, Cursed Loot is about getting the player into trouble of the erotic kind. Particularly (but not only) involving bondage and (both non-consensual and consensual) sex. If your suggestion fits this general theme or compliments it and doesn't gross me out right away, chances are that I might make use of it one way or the other. What I am definitely NOT looking for is suggestions involving bestiality, watersports, scat, futa, and extreme punishment/dismememberment. Please don't be offended if that's your kind of thing, but personally I find all of that stuff repulsive and don't want to have to look at it, let alone create it.

Awsome thank you for replying.

My idea is a sort of gag mask that forces itself on your character maybe forcing you to make a lustfilled face and at random times forces you to say things you might not want to such as offering yourself to strangers or worse. I dont know if it is possible but it seemed cool to me.

from the FAQ:

My idea is a sort of gag mask that forces itself on your character maybe forcing you to make a lustfilled face and at random times forces you to say things you might not want to such as offering yourself to strangers or worse. I dont know if it is possible but it seemed cool to me.

Something a bit like that is already in the gag dialogue (the DCL one, not the DDI one). If you try to talk to people while gagged they can "misunderstand" you. With consequences like the ones you described above.

from the FAQ:

Something a bit like that is already in the gag dialogue (the DCL one, not the DDI one). If you try to talk to people while gagged they can "misunderstand" you. With consequences like the ones you described above.

Yes I have used those but the gags just kind off get in the way. By that I mean that I just keep clicking on the dialog until i can get a responce. What I meant was something that doesnt really get in the way most of the time but from time to time has very bad consequences kinda like what your mod does in general but without the annoying part of the gag.

Deviously Cursed Loot is not showing up in Mod Configuration Menu.  I've installed Deviously Cursed Loot manually and I've installed all of the Devious Devices things using Skyrim Mod Organizer.  Deviously Cursed Loot has a checkbox next to it in Skyrim Mod Organizer.  I have all required things installed either manually or via Skyrim Mod Manager.  I'm unable to get Race Menu to work in-game. (working now that I got Skyrim Mod Organizer running again).  Skyrim Mod Organizer launch button is not working and I'm having to launch it via the SKSE.exe in the Skyrim folder. (fixed with google search of error message).  Please help?

Unrelated to that I have absolutely no idea how bodyslide works or how to get http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/ to work or even where to put the files.

Deviously Cursed Loot is not showing up in Mod Configuration Menu.  I've installed Deviously Cursed Loot manually and I've installed all of the Devious Devices things using Skyrim Mod Organizer.  Deviously Cursed Loot has a checkbox next to it in Skyrim Mod Organizer.  I have all required things installed either manually or via Skyrim Mod Manager but I'm unable to get Race Menu to work in-game.  Please help?

Unrelated to that I have absolutely no idea how bodyslide works or how to get http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43710-ddddx-bodyslide-22d-cbbe-hdt-body-updated-20150228/ to work or even where to put the files.

Hopefully this will help you out.

CBBE/UUNP and BodySlide with Mod Organizer

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/359543542243784721/

I don't know whether this has already been asked or not (reading 200+ pages to see if it is asked isn't exactly something I am eager on doing), but does one get to choose between Leon or Leah being their master? My girl doesn't want to serve Leon. She wants Leah. Though I think that Luke would fit him better than Leon.  XD 

I don't know whether this has already been asked or not (reading 200+ pages to see if it is asked isn't exactly something I am eager on doing), but does one get to choose between Leon or Leah being their master? My girl doesn't want to serve Leon. She wants Leah. Though I think that Luke would fit him better than Leon.  XD 

Both are in the Bannered Mare and don't force-greet so you can speak to the one you want.

A feature request: Sneaking/Pick-Poketing Devious Devices into NPC's inventory, to either equip it instantly (say, slipping a collar around someones neck, a hood over someones head...), or tempt them to equip it (if it's to big to make a quick-equip beliveable)...

I'm fairly sure that already works, although most of the text still treats it as somewhat consensual (same text as if you asked first).