Hi,

I know only one, not sure if it's the best but it save some of my playtime : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? Save game script cleaner. Look at the doc to know how to use it.

That's the one I use.  Make sure to grab version 2.06.  Despite being labeled as a beta, it works quite well in my experience.

Also, if you use Mod Organizer, make sure to launch it from within Mod Organizer.  If you use Nexus Mod Manager or manually install your mods, you can run it by itself.

To be honest,i don`t like your mod.It`s too big and most events are similar.too many function has included even though there is other mod work on it.May be we can made more mod with different perpose?then user could choose which mod they like.

The rubber doll event was amazing.if this mod  include less but better quality events.just like rubber doll.It`s will be one of the most interesting mod i have ever see.

whatever,this is a good mod as whole.

By the way,how about addon a hard core selection.when you are a rubber doll,nobody will understand your but the Dollmaker?

Hi,

I likes your mod and my avatar too, it's bring some interesting event and risk when talking to people or event open a chest. And it's highlty configurable. And some other mod can bring the same but not all, that make less mod to load.

But my avatar was punished but some random frosworn bitch who don't like her having so much sex. This bitch probably was jealouse and/or my avatar had sex with her boyfriend. The bitch lock my avatar in a time lock chastity belt. How much time should she wait before be able to remove this damn item ? How to know how much time left ? Do it have another way to remove it, like going to capture dream shop ? My avatar start to become crazy as she can satisfy her need and the plug and the magic stimulate her too much. Her followers start to complain about her lack of concentration on combat, they even take her touching herself in middle of fight (They punish her of course after the fight). But I'm a little sorry for my avatar, anyway to know how much time before the belt release her or to remove it before ?

Anyway thanks for you mod :) (my avatar meet a frosworn will to be bound and follow her since, she become her little slave and they have fun together. It's become E.L.LE master of my avatar who is the master of the frosworn, a happy familly if my avatar wasn't belt).

To be honest,i don`t like your mod.It`s too big and most events are similar.too many function has included even though there is other mod work on it.May be we can made more mod with different perpose?then user could choose which mod they like.

The rubber doll event was amazing.if this mod  include less but better quality events.just like rubber doll.It`s will be one of the most interesting mod i have ever see.

By the way,how about addon a hard core selection.when you are a rubber doll,nobody will understand your but the Dollmaker?

That is why Kimy made it all configurable.

You can disable the things you don't like.

You can make it so that the mod only does the things you think are high quality.

Since i've upgraded to DDi 3.2 it happens that i trigger a trap by dialogue again, i had this with the outdated DDi 2.9.1 too, it didn't happen with DDi 3.1 (and neither the developer version with my personal update by you ;)). It happened only twice in several hours playing now... nothing urgent, but a look at that would be great. Didn't have logging enabled, i will activate it and try to reproduce if that helps.

I don't get why people think breaking larger mods into a dozen smaller ones would be a good idea to do when the game engine is limited to 250 mods. It makes...zero sense. If you don't use all the features of DCL, just disable what you don't want. There is a reason why I put so many MCM options in this mod! And in contrast to what many people seem to think, scripts that aren't running don't have a noticeable effect on engine load.

Personally? I have only about 150 mods in my load order because I usually don't install one-trick-pony mods that do just one little thing. I prefer larger mods that actually have an impact on the gameplay.

In short, I can definitely rule out me ever breaking apart DCL. Won't ever happen. Won't ever happen with any of my future mods either.

Edit: Just now remembered, I have adopted a child since last playing DCL......

Could this disable the mod????

No.

Would you be willing to add humanoid monster to the sleep attacks if you have humanoid creature option enable?

Having it be a bandit or a werewolf if outside and a bandit or a druagur if in a cave.

They actually should be used for sleep attacks. It probably just rarely happens, depending on where you sleep.

Guest Long John

@Kimy - Is the dialogue line of "Your smoking hot. I have a fantasy about seeing you in chains." meant to be used for Sasha? If so the dialogue line and those associated with it could do with a limiter to ensure that they are only spoken by her.

The reason being because there have been times where this line has been spoken by everyone blocking their normal dialogue lines and potentially having other issues.

@Kimy - Is the dialogue line of "Your smoking hot. I have a fantasy about seeing you in chains." meant to be used for Sasha? If so the dialogue line and those associated with it could do with a limiter to ensure that they are only spoken by her.

The reason being because there have been times where this line has been spoken by everyone blocking their normal dialogue lines and potentially having other issues.

I will have to check into that.

I don't get why people think breaking larger mods into a dozen smaller ones would be a good idea to do when the game engine is limited to 250 mods. It makes...zero sense. If you don't use all the features of DCL, just disable what you don't want. There is a reason why I put so many MCM options in this mod! And in contrast to what many people seem to think, scripts that aren't running don't have a noticeable effect on engine load.

Personally? I have only about 150 mods in my load order because I usually don't install one-trick-pony mods that do just one little thing. I prefer larger mods that actually have an impact on the gameplay.

In short, I can definitely rule out me ever breaking apart DCL. Won't ever happen. Won't ever happen with any of my future mods either.

Edit: Just now remembered, I have adopted a child since last playing DCL......

Could this disable the mod????

No.

Would you be willing to add humanoid monster to the sleep attacks if you have humanoid creature option enable?

Having it be a bandit or a werewolf if outside and a bandit or a druagur if in a cave.

They actually should be used for sleep attacks. It probably just rarely happens, depending on where you sleep.

All right.Frist of all,I didn`t know engine has limit. It abslutely is a valuable reason.Ideally,breaking your mods make them more manageable.Of course limit of engine is ...realities.

on the other hand.I don`t think it is a good idea to put outfits,function,story toghter.Because their are logically different.Imagine that there are 250 mods have same function crash with the others. (of course this is a extreme hypothesis).It will be a hard work to disable 249 function every time when you creat a game or  just debug.

anyhow,The mod have specific mission (just like sexlab and DD ,i guess?) get along with the other mods. 

Thank for point out the defect of my idea.It is valuable,abslutely.

on the other hand.I don`t think it is a good idea to put outfits,function,story toghter.Because their are logically different.Imagine that there are 250 mods have same function crash with the others. (of course this is a extreme hypothesis).It will be a hard work to disable 249 function every time when you creat a game or  just debug.

Deviously Cursed Loot also handles this quite nicely - you can save your settings to a file, which can then be loaded with just a couple clicks any time you start a new game.

A few bugs i encountered:

1. Sleeping in the Bannered Mare bed triggered a "Devious doors...locked doors only!" event and equipped several devices. Additionally, this event did not respect the worn restraints threshold. There was nothing about this or related to DD in general in the log at this time.

2. You can still find rare keys in containers when "container key drops enabled" is disabled in the escape options.

About the first point: sounds like it's similar to my thing were a trap was triggered by dialogue. As mentioned, i think it's somehow related with changes in DDi, but not entirely sure. Couldn' reproduce yet with logging activated, though.

Without outfits, neither (core)functions nor stories would make any sense in this mod. And if you have 250 mods with the same functions, you should probably uninstall some of them.  :P

... I usually don't install one-trick-pony mods that do just one little thing. I prefer larger mods that actually have an impact on the gameplay.

Full ACK, except this point. Also small mods (combined) can have big impact, they are rare, though. ;) For example, WeightMorphs from Nexus is a sweet little mod that makes you fat when eating, thin when running. Together with RND i finally found a mod that makes me avoiding fast travel without preventing me if i want to, working against my lazyness. Big impact. :D

Bug, or conflict maybe? The slave collar which is supposed to remove clothes when hit didn't do anything on hit... has somebody else tried that? For that i have a log (with lots of reloads) in case it helps. Papyrus.0.log

Love this mod, thanks! :)

Just had one question..

My inventory is filling up with unique items from this mod.  I can't appear to sell them even though they have an assigned value, no vendor wants them.  I can't drop them either, a message appears saying I may wish to play with them later, which is in fact totally true lol.  My inventory weight is beginning to become a problem now though.. while the items don't weigh a lot, those extra one to four pound items begin to add up.  It seems the only way I've found to rid myself of items is to talk to NPCs, use the [Restraints] dialog, and try to equip them on NPCs which seems to work just as often as they seem to add more on me cluttering up my inventory even more.

I do have the option in the MCM menu to use items already in my inventory, but there's still a lot of items associated with this mod so I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to manage my inventory even with that option checked.. any advice?

Somewhere in the huge MCM of this mod there is an option called "Bondage lover", I believe. Disable that and you'll be able to drop or store these items. As an alternative, you can install "Captured Dreams shop", also available on this site. The master in this shop will buy DD items. Although, sometimes she may confiscate them and lock them onto you... ;-)

A few bugs i encountered:

1. Sleeping in the Bannered Mare bed triggered a "Devious doors...locked doors only!" event and equipped several devices. Additionally, this event did not respect the worn restraints threshold. There was nothing about this or related to DD in general in the log at this time.

2. You can still find rare keys in containers when "container key drops enabled" is disabled in the escape options.

About the first point: sounds like it's similar to my thing were a trap was triggered by dialogue. As mentioned, i think it's somehow related with changes in DDi, but not entirely sure. Couldn' reproduce yet with logging activated, though.

Without outfits, neither (core)functions nor stories would make any sense in this mod. And if you have 250 mods with the same functions, you should probably uninstall some of them.  :P

... I usually don't install one-trick-pony mods that do just one little thing. I prefer larger mods that actually have an impact on the gameplay.

Full ACK, except this point. Also small mods (combined) can have big impact, they are rare, though. ;) For example, WeightMorphs from Nexus is a sweet little mod that makes you fat when eating, thin when running. Together with RND i finally found a mod that makes me avoiding fast travel without preventing me if i want to, working against my lazyness. Big impact. :D

Bug, or conflict maybe? The slave collar which is supposed to remove clothes when hit didn't do anything on hit... has somebody else tried that? For that i have a log (with lots of reloads) in case it helps. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Maybe you are right.Only DD item can`t support this mod good.even though i like it.

And i noticed .NPC don`t know how to rape player forwardly.Whatever player dressed(rubber doll or slut collar etc).player need to  talk to them frist.Is this a bug?

Is that passable preventing every events in game when player is a rubber doll or dressing a slut collar.(everyone except dollmaker will not  talk or fight).Is that passable suspend all the mission then?

Hi, two things.

1. Where do I find Sasha's vibrator? I don't see it in my inventory when I open her toy box, only the controller.

edit: derp, you equip them through dialogue options

2. Bound Queen quest seems to be bugged for me, the quest will disappear from my quest log whenever I acquire a new quest.

@DW2016SS have you checked the MCM config for this part. My avatar seems to be raped without asking for it. Last time it was a guard chatting with some miner. He cut of his conversation to run for my avatar, put her in the ground and rape her in front of her friends (which enjoyed the show, what bad friend she have :) ). One thing that can prevent is minimum value (I have this problem for offering my avatar is body with low arousal).

@DW2016SS have you checked the MCM config for this part. My avatar seems to be raped without asking for it. Last time it was a guard chatting with some miner. He cut of his conversation to run for my avatar, put her in the ground and rape her in front of her friends (which enjoyed the show, what bad friend she have :) ). One thing that can prevent is minimum value (I have this problem for offering my avatar is body with low arousal).

I don`t think there are anything wrong with MCM config.Maybe there are something wrong with my mods...

Or...The rape event trigger by rape function rather than rubber doll event?