So...

This mod will punish you for wearing clothes, disable the mcm menu option off when you are bound, and the rubberdoll gear will trigger that punishment mechanism.

It seems like maybe that could work differently?

It has several pages of MCM menu options to allow it to work differently. Specifically, you can disable the items that punish you for wearing clothes and you can set it up so the menu remains available even when bound, those are options already available but of course you need to make the menu remain available BEFORE you get your player bound.

I understand that part.

I do not understand the logic here:

I thought purpose of that punishment was to make you take off the clothes. But you cannot take off this rubberdoll gear.

What is the point, here?

Hi Kimy,

Hope you have some idea about this:

I've been sitting on 5.4 for a while now, and its really time I get my install up to speed. Do you know if it should be safe for me to directly upgrade to 5.7 from 5.4, or if I should upgrade to 5.5 --> 5.6 --> 5.7 to ensure no hiccups occur?

Thank ye.

Hello, Kimy.

I have a small request. I know that your MCM is wide enough as it is, but cold you consider adding option to remove the gag first? That would make a big difference for peoples playing with needs mods. I am currently limiting character using ring gags, but I rather like ball gags as well.

Thing is that for my character types, running around with arms tied is less limiting than being unable to drink and eat correctly. I like gags, but I think that I like my character being unable to use her hands more than running around with free hands, while being unable to eat and drink.

As said, I can mostly bypass this by limiting gag options to ring gag, which seems to allow my character to drink from Drinking Fountains of Skyrim, but ball gags are quite nice as well.

Hello, Kimy.

I have a small request. I know that your MCM is wide enough as it is, but cold you consider adding option to remove the gag first? That would make a big difference for peoples playing with needs mods. I am currently limiting character using ring gags, but I rather like ball gags as well.

Thing is that for my character types, running around with arms tied is less limiting than being unable to drink and eat correctly. I like gags, but I think that I like my character being unable to use her hands more than running around with free hands, while being unable to eat and drink.

As said, I can mostly bypass this by limiting gag options to ring gag, which seems to allow my character to drink from Drinking Fountains of Skyrim, but ball gags are quite nice as well.

I can relate to that. I find ball gags visually ten times more appealing than ring or panel gags. As long as your hands are tied, you can already ask NPCs to feed you (that's a feature I added for us RND users a while ago), and sometimes NPCs will "misunderstand" you and feed you during the DCL gag dialogue. But yes, there is no -reliable- feature to eat and drink when wearing a ball gag. I might remedy that.

So...

This mod will punish you for wearing clothes, disable the mcm menu option off when you are bound, and the rubberdoll gear will trigger that punishment mechanism.

It seems like maybe that could work differently?

It has several pages of MCM menu options to allow it to work differently. Specifically, you can disable the items that punish you for wearing clothes and you can set it up so the menu remains available even when bound, those are options already available but of course you need to make the menu remain available BEFORE you get your player bound.

I understand that part.

I do not understand the logic here:

I thought purpose of that punishment was to make you take off the clothes. But you cannot take off this rubberdoll gear.

What is the point, here?

Different gear, different requirements.

How do I make Sasha be the dom? I can't find the option in her dialogues.

She cannot be wearing *ANY* of her restraints.  After removing all of her restraints, you must then close and re-open dialogue with her.

Hmm, I still can't seem to find the option. I've removed all her restraints and also asked her to strip naked. Then the only dialog under:

Sasha... >

- Let's talk about your wardrobe

- That's all for now

- dance, naked

- lets lock restraints on you

- lock slave collar

- i have gift for u

- can you do me a favor?

- [kiss her]

Is there also any console command to toggle her dom? Using ver 5.7 and I dont have any mod in the conflict list.

How do I make Sasha be the dom? I can't find the option in her dialogues.

She cannot be wearing *ANY* of her restraints.  After removing all of her restraints, you must then close and re-open dialogue with her.

Hmm, I still can't seem to find the option. I've removed all her restraints and also asked her to strip naked. Then the only dialog under:

Sasha... >

- Let's talk about your wardrobe

- That's all for now

- dance, naked

- lets lock restraints on you

- lock slave collar

- i have gift for u

- can you do me a favor?

- [kiss her]

Is there also any console command to toggle her dom? Using ver 5.7 and I dont have any mod in the conflict list.

I think you mustn't wear devices either. At least not a collar, because Sasha will put her own onto you.

Bug Report

I finally got to the bottom of the missing dance routine in Solicitation. If you are wearing a Slave Collar it's in the dialogue, however if you are wearing a plain leather collar then it isn't. I haven't tried any of the other collars but guess it would be the same.

Guest Flobalob

Got a strange message after just teleporting back to the Skaal village to ask Deor about Baldur's disappearance

that said something like you appear to run mods that remove tags relating to  children , cursed loot will be disabled, even though I

don't use such mods and that part of my game is always vanilla. I haven't had this message before and I havent installed any new mods

recently, so why does it happen?

Bug Report

I finally got to the bottom of the missing dance routine in Solicitation. If you are wearing a Slave Collar it's in the dialogue, however if you are wearing a plain leather collar then it isn't. I haven't tried any of the other collars but guess it would be the same.

Fixed. :)

I have a quick question.

I keep triggering the 'you find yourself irrestistable' event.

I assumed it was a result of either triggering 'Flash Bang Grenades' when nobody was around & therefore having to rape myself or of triggering 'Self Bondage' whilst not carrying items, and therefore indulging myself in other ways.

However, both probabilities are currently set to 0.

It might be a 'Gas Trap' - which does have a high probability. However, it's not a drug - and I do have skooma whore installed (hence the high probability of triggering getting drugged to force addiction problems....)

Can someone who knows a bit more than me please confirm how this event is triggered so I can try and avoid it? I've got Defeat installed so between that and the Rape functionality in DCL I mostly have random sex covered already...

I have a quick question.

I assumed it was a result of either triggering 'Flash Bang Grenades' when nobody was around & therefore having to rape myself or of triggering 'Self Bondage' whilst not carrying items, and therefore indulging myself in other ways.

However, both probabilities are currently set to 0.

It might be a 'Gas Trap' - which does have a high probability. However, it's not a drug - and I do have skooma whore installed (hence the high probability of triggering getting drugged to force addiction problems....)

Can someone who knows a bit more than me please confirm how this event is triggered so I can try and avoid it? I've got Defeat installed so between that and the Rape functionality in DCL I mostly have random sex covered already...

The gas trap can trigger that feature, yes. You can set the chance for that to happen in MCM. It's separate from the drug trap.

The gas trap can trigger that feature, yes. You can set the chance for that to happen in MCM. It's separate from the drug trap.

Yay for the speedy reply.

I've had a quick nose through MCM, and the setting for that doesn't leap out.

Is it driven by the same 'Trigger Chance' behind Uncontrollable Lust, randomly jumping on guards when you are horny and alcohol induced mishaps?

On a related note, I don't suppose you (or anyone else) knows of any mods that trigger alcohol consumption? For, you know, no reason at all..... *innocent whistling*

Hi,

@LostDreamer not sure if it's apply to you but when my avatar drink alcohol, she find herself irresistibly too (she's a cute tomboy :) ). So not only skooma/drug can produce that message apparently.

and no I don't any mod that trigger consumption (SD+ the owner or 'customer' can force the character to drink alcohol or drug, not sure if skooma whore can trigger the force to drink drug).

I have a strange problem, I can't access the MCM for cursed loot. I can access all other MCM menus but when I try to go to Cursed Loot, it shows the sub-menus but wont show any options. After that, no other MCM menus will work until I exit the menu and go back. I was able to access it at the start of the game, but now for some reason it wont let me back in.

I've tried Uninstalling, cleaning my saves, re-installing, just about anything I can think of. It only happens for Cursed Loot, so I'm not sure what to do. Generic fixes have been no help, does anyone have any insight?

I have a strange problem, I can't access the MCM for cursed loot. I can access all other MCM menus but when I try to go to Cursed Loot, it shows the sub-menus but wont show any options. After that, no other MCM menus will work until I exit the menu and go back. I was able to access it at the start of the game, but now for some reason it wont let me back in.

I've tried Uninstalling, cleaning my saves, re-installing, just about anything I can think of. It only happens for Cursed Loot, so I'm not sure what to do. Generic fixes have been no help, does anyone have any insight?

Have you tried resetting the MCM menu itself?

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 In the console.

Have you tried resetting the MCM menu itself?

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 In the console.

Yup, I even downloaded Jaxonz MCM Kicker mod which does that automatically, no result...