Only one of my two followers is showing up as Detected. I have Recorder and Sofia + Redux, but only Recorder is able to experience the surprises. I've tried the debug search for finding followers with no luck.

Sofia is not using Skyrim's built-in follower system for whatever reason.

Hi, as a workaround you can use EFF to "force recruit" those followers with a custom follower system and they will be recognized by Cursed Loot, Prison Overhaul etc. Just be careful, EFF can reportedly break features/AI of custom followers like Vilja, Inigo, the AnnaNPCs or Sofia. To be on the safe side, don't use any of EFF's functions on them after the force recruitment, just go to dialogue with them and do everything from there.

Hey Kimy, curious question for you.  I have DCL set to force a full bondage set at 100 arousal, but never get any boots under those conditions.  I have pony boots and slave boots disabled (because I think pony boots are deplorable and slave boots are hideous), but ballet boots are still enabled.  Shouldn't it equip ballet boots instead of just skipping them altogether?

Hey Kimy, curious question for you.  I have DCL set to force a full bondage set at 100 arousal, but never get any boots under those conditions.  I have pony boots and slave boots disabled (because I think pony boots are deplorable and slave boots are hideous), but ballet boots are still enabled.  Shouldn't it equip ballet boots instead of just skipping them altogether?

You need to leave the slave boot category enabled (weight greater than zero) if you want to see the restrictive boots dropping in standard traps.

You need to leave the slave boot category enabled (weight greater than zero) if you want to see the restrictive boots dropping in standard traps.

Why can't it just skip slave boots and move right on to the thigh-high ballet boots?  The slave boots are hideous!

Why can't it just skip slave boots and move right on to the thigh-high ballet boots?  The slave boots are hideous!

Because personal preference?

That's what MCM is for... if I disable an item, but another item exists from the same group, it should just move on to using that item instead, rather than be hard-coded to only use a single item.

Only one of my two followers is showing up as Detected. I have Recorder and Sofia + Redux, but only Recorder is able to experience the surprises. I've tried the debug search for finding followers with no luck.

Sofia is not using Skyrim's built-in follower system for whatever reason.

Hi, as a workaround you can use EFF to "force recruit" those followers with a custom follower system and they will be recognized by Cursed Loot, Prison Overhaul etc. Just be careful, EFF can reportedly break features/AI of custom followers like Vilja, Inigo, the AnnaNPCs or Sofia. To be on the safe side, don't use any of EFF's functions on them after the force recruitment, just go to dialogue with them and do everything from there.

I ended up putting UFO higher in the load order and using it's force follower spell. Thanks for the quick response though guys.

One place where DCL has a problem (with certain MCM settings) in conflict with the vanilla game is High Hrothgar. 

The scenes there if interrupted in any way break that quest and a previous save must be loaded.  The problem with the vanilla game there stems from the high arousal the PC gets to in just a few seconds of being in the building (I guess the Greybeards clothing isn't considered as clothing when arousal is calculated?).

And since DCL now has several possible consequences for a highly aroused PC, the chance a scene will be interrupted  can be high. So I find myself having to remember to change these before entering:

1. disable rapes

2. disable self-bondage

3. disable uncontrolled lust

I guess it would be easier to disable all DCL events while at High Hrothgar and in the High Hrothgar Courtyard, it's just that I typically remember to do this right after a scene there gets broken.

One place where DCL has a problem (with certain MCM settings) in conflict with the vanilla game is High Hrothgar.  (snip...)

Just set the scan time in Sexlab Aroused to the longest time (300) and that will stop the arousal problem in High Hrothgar. Alternately toggle arousal to locked.

It's a PITA though, the Greybeards are naked iirc (the robes are an illusion :) )

Just reinstalling skyrim and grabbing mods. Got this this and I can't seem to find the the options for misogyny. The discription makes it seem like there's a way to turn it off, but I can't seem to find which submenu it's under. 

Edit: Nevermind, found it right after posting. Consequences/public indecency. 

Hi Kimy,

Hope you don't mind me asking, but I'm having trouble recompiling one of your scripts - whereas I didn't have the problem before in 5.4. I was wondering if you'd recognise the issue from the error log below - I am using skyrimscriptcompiler. (Seems to be some issue with the source scripts from devious devices - integration, which I'm currently at 3.2. Also one issue with zbfsexlab.psc)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zbfSexLab.psc(3782,0): the parameter types of function log in the empty state on script zbfsexlab do not match the parent script sslanimationfactory

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(153,82): cannot convert to unknown type fnissmconfigmenu

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(153,82): cannot cast a form to a fnissmconfigmenu, types are incompatible

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(153,20): unknown type fnissmconfigmenu

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(154,19): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(154,31): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(154,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(158,57): fnissmconfigmenu is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(158,69): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBoundCombatScript.psc(158,12): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(134,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(134,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(137,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(137,14): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(141,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(141,15): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(143,2): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadBQ00.psc(143,14): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(598,4): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(598,16): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(600,3): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(600,15): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(603,16): variable ConsoleUtil is undefined

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(603,28): none is not a known user-defined type

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\zadConfig.psc(603,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "dcur_library"...

No output generated for dcur_library, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.

Failed on dcur_library

Hope this isn't 1) an unwelcome question, and 2) a dumb one with an obvious answer. I'm pretty clueless on this, managing my script edits purely by comparing different versions of your scripts.

Currently trying out 5.7, and a few things I've noticed:

1) when being raped by a female, the animation still often places the player in the rapist position, although sexlab is correctly registering who the aggressor and victim are. This is with the forcelesbiananimation option toggled off.

2) from a quick 30 minute test run, you seem to have fixed the issue where npcs could become excluded from sex attacks on a permanent basis (this happened if they were in a scene when the sex attack triggered and were excluded from that scene. (Was this issue that led me to first dabble in simple script edits) Will need more testing to confirm.

3) the new public nudity option for public indecency is fantastic. Love the little pop up messages!

4) the loss of control option under uncontrollable lust is also hilarious. Any possibility that this option could eventually lead to the player character initiating sex with the closest npc as well? (Or does it already do that and I just haven't seen it yet)

Thanks for any response.

Hiya again.

Another day, another random question.

I seem to remember that when I am all covered in Devices and have crawled to a blacksmith and begged them for help, being able to pay them to remove gags etc.

But so far, the only option I have found is the armbinder - and for that they want sex rather than money. Is my memory playing tricks on me?

Hiya again.

Another day, another random question.

I seem to remember that when I am all covered in Devices and have crawled to a blacksmith and begged them for help, being able to pay them to remove gags etc.

But so far, the only option I have found is the armbinder - and for that they want sex rather than money. Is my memory playing tricks on me?

DCL does not have a feature to remove standard devices via a "buyout" offer. That was very likely from another mod.

Hello Kimy,

for the version 5.7, are the german text files already included, or did i have to install the "5.6" text files and the "5.6 to 5.7" after installation of Cursed Loot 5.7?

greetings :)

5.7 is localized. :)

I just got bound by Queen Sara's items (very surprised by the timing; good job on catching me off guard). I'm supposed to find the journal fragments??? Can I find these in containers in cities, or just dungeons? I don't really want to go cave diving naked.

I just got bound by Queen Sara's items (very surprised by the timing; good job on catching me off guard). I'm supposed to find the journal fragments??? Can I find these in containers in cities, or just dungeons? I don't really want to go cave diving naked.

Bad news: That's exactly what you will have to do.

Good news: Sarah's stuff comes with a buff. You will be fine!

DCL does not have a feature to remove standard devices via a "buyout" offer. That was very likely from another mod.

Oh, fair enough. I was thinking it might have been something you removed during the update because people complained it made life too easy!

...I wonder what mod it was then?

SD+ is about the only one I was using back then that I don't think I am using currently...hum...

Thanks for the quick reply yet again. How do you manage it?

Oh, fair enough. I was thinking it might have been something you removed during the update because people complained it made life too easy!

SD+ is about the only one I was using back then that I don't think I am using currently...hum...

SD+ Dialogues definitely has that feature.

Guest Long John

@Kimy - Any news on an update please as I'm about to do a new play through of Skyrim. Before I chose and install a body mod I wish to know if you are about to upload an update so a start can be delayed. Not aiming for the situation of starting on version 5.7 then having to restart for 5.8 for additional fixes and/or more content.

You might be confusing it with the pay blacksmith to remove high security items, which is from DCL.

You might be confusing it with the pay blacksmith to remove high security items, which is from DCL.

Turns out that - as usual - Kimy was bang on the money.

Just tested with SD+ loaded, and the dialog I was expecting is there.

So it looks like I will be installing, and mostly disabling, Sanguines Debuachery in order to get one dialog tree!