One other thing I remembered, and, I'm sure you're already working on this but, I thought it would be nice to integrate these two things into DCL.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-updated-822-angeli-devious-expansion/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2170-dashas-devious-toys/

This being said, in order to lessen some of your workload, it might be better to wait a while as both of these are being actively updated.  So it may be better to wait a while till they have added more of what they plan to do...

Dasha's mod will -absolutely- be integrated. Sooner rather than later. :) Very likely it will become a hard requirement for Cursed Loot.

I just edited my post, then I saw yours.  Thank you for the reply, and that sounds awesome!

Dasha's mod will -absolutely- be integrated. Sooner rather than later. :) Very likely it will become a hard requirement for Cursed Loot.

Please, don't put a hard requirement for any non-bodyslidable device.  :(

if you have enough space for mods,like the devices and add an option for using them as optionally i really don't see where's the problem.

besides such popular assets will surely get bodyslide versions soon enough. :)

well i can always hope right? >_>

if you have enough space for mods,like the devices and add an option for using them as optionally i really don't see where's the problem.

Kimy can add any device he like to his mod.

My only wish is "Don't" put hard dependency to them.  :blush:

well i can always hope right? >_>

I sort of have a hard time seeing how they wouldn't.  Seems to me if you put the time into making something, you want as many people as possible to want to use it...  And given how many use bodyslide...  DDT hasn't been out too long so I'm not worried about it.  What is cool is, both DDT and Angeli still seem to work with the self bondage portion of DCL.  It isn't really integration... but to me it does kinda feel like a fun teaser of things to come.

Kimy can add any device he like to his mod.

My only wish is "Don't" put hard dependency to them.  :blush:

i m just optimistic.. honestly... it doesn't suit me cause i m mostly realistic in rl.  :(  another thing you called Kimy a male just now. *tiny giggle*

I just tried to assume it was a typo where the 's' was left out...

I realize this is really for another place, but I'd like to get you guys thoughts here for ideas on a device...

What are your thoughts on something like a 'slave chastity corset'.  Like the 'slave chastity belt', it would require atleast 5 keys to unlock.  As far as the design of it, it would be a super tight, overbust corset(covering the breasts), as well as a built in 'closed' chastity belt.  I think it would be a fun, difficult restraint that would serve as a corset, chastity bra, and belt at the same time.

Thoughts?

Im having trouble just updated this mod and it disables itself. Im not playing a male char, I dont have any child followers, and I really don't know where to start looking for a mod that changes how a child is defined in the game, none of my mods should do that to my knowledge. 

Anyway im just wondering if anyone else has experienced similar problems, or if theres a mod or patch i can download that will restore the apparent missing tags for children so that this will work.

I could just go through all of my mods one by one until i find it, but seeing as that will take up the better part of a day im hoping someone here can help me. I really dont feel like sorting through all those mods.

Anyway any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Bodyslide support is a hard requirement for anything that goes into Cursed Loot. This will NOT change. So far no item in Dasha's mod needs Bodyslide support, though (gags and plugs don't get scaled and work with any body). I already asked Dasha for Bodyslide support for the upcoming straightjacket, and she said she'd look into it. :)

*edit*  So I just had a self bondage event go off and it put me in angeli's stuff.  Is this already integrated?  Honestly I'm really not sure how exactly it all works.  I'm very good at making the mods I download play nice together, but I know nothing of modding itself...

Angelii's stuff isn't integrated in Cursed Loot and likely will not, but the self-bondage code looks in your inventory for any (non quest) devious device you could wear and thus is able to pick up devices from other mods even if Cursed Loot otherwise doesn't know about them. I could easily filter items and use only "officially supported" ones, but in that particular case I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

There are some places that are entirely too safe, when doing the Meridias Beacon quest not a single one of those numerous dead Imperials or Stormcloak bodies are deviously cursed. They are cursed yes, but not deviously so.

There are other dead bodies in the game that also don't carry any possible penalties for looting and I did some work to find them and add the to the list of dead bodies which I put into a miniscule mod so Kimy can easily use it with TESVEDIT to update the list in the mod.

Just open this in TESVEDIT and copy it's expanded list into the main mod and Kilkreath Ruins will be a much more dangerous place and a number of other lootable dead bodies in other locations will also take on a new risk.

DCURBiggerDeadBodyList.esp

Does this affect areas added by mods? Like yourenotsupposedtobeinhere's Summerset Isle?

Not quite sure if I understand your question right, but yes, the traps will trigger in -any- area using vanilla assets (chests, doors, mobs). If a modder made a custom area and put regular chests in there, Cursed Loot will work just fine there. If they made custom containers or custom NPCs, it will not as Cursed Loot has no knowledge of these assets.

Does this affect areas added by mods? Like yourenotsupposedtobeinhere's Summerset Isle?

Not quite sure if I understand your question right, but yes, the traps will trigger in -any- area using vanilla assets (chests, doors, mobs). If a modder made a custom area and put regular chests in there, Cursed Loot will work just fine there. If they made custom containers or custom NPCs, it will not as Cursed Loot has no knowledge of these assets.

So, someone in this community would need to consider pulling off a compatibility patch. Just in case.

Can't have safe places in Skyrim! Will add this! Thank you! :)

Might want to be a little careful with the Meridia quest as the end boss Malkoran is tough at the best of time. If you had something like a bra, corset and belt with soulgem plugs fitted I'm not sure if it could be completed, particularly with the locking door at the end section.

Just a thought, but in general it would be a good addition.

So, someone in this community would need to consider pulling off a compatibility patch. Just in case.

Yes, if you want Cursed Loot to work in custom-made areas using custom made containers etc, you'd have to make a patch adding these resources to the lists Cursed Loot uses to determine if they can be trapped. As far as I know most custom made areas still use vanilla resources, though. No patch needed in that case.

100% agree :)

Might want to be a little careful with the Meridia quest as the end boss Malkoran is tough at the best of time. If you had something like a bra, corset and belt with soulgem plugs fitted I'm not sure if it could be completed, particularly with the locking door at the end section.

Just a thought, but in general it would be a good addition.

I dno i mean you can always leave and find some keys etc then come back since i don't think you get stuck here in this quest, the most problematic issue i could see happening is at the but pre sovanguard where you fight a few draugr since if any of them proced dcl and you got Damsel in distress you would have broken the main quest since you can neve get back to that area. 

I mean as long as your allowed to leave the location i think dcl events can have their fun with the player with no worries :)

I dno i mean you can always leave and find some keys etc then come back since i don't think you get stuck here in this quest, the most problematic issue i could see happening is at the but pre sovanguard where you fight a few draugr since if any of them proced dcl and you got Damsel in distress you would have broken the main quest since you can neve get back to that area. 

I mean as long as your allowed to leave the location i think dcl events can have their fun with the player with no worries :)

If you know the quest I agree it's not a problem, but if you stray into the final area the door locks then you're trapped with Malkoran and his shades and will probably need to go back to an earlier save. Obviously it would depend on what you had fitted.

Mods like Defeat break this quest as it transports you out and you can't get back in again without a console cheat.

If you know the quest I agree it's not a problem, but if you stray into the final area the door locks then you're trapped with Malkoran and his shades and will probably need to go back to an earlier save. Obviously it would depend on what you had fitted.

Mods like Defeat break this quest as it transports you out and you can't get back in again without a console cheat.

depends on your defeat settings but yea

An idea for a cursed loot quest:

Have you ever wondered how it would feel to pump up an inflatable plug, while that plug is locked inside an unfortunate gal? With this cursed loot event, now you can! Actually,... when I say “you”, I actually mean every citizen of Skyrim except you.

Short version, you are locked in a chastity device with special inflatable plugs. The pump is enchanted wiht a sort of attraction spell, thus npc's around you will sometimes give the plug a squeeze. And as air fills the plugs, negative effects start occurring.

The spoiler is pretty long and contains a lot of details of the possible cursed loot event. I hope you like this idea.

The device(s)

You will be locked in chastity with two inflatable plugs. If possible, both will share one pump. Thus one pump to fill both plugs.

The pump however is enchanted. Nearby npc’s will be drawn to the pump to just give it a squeeze. Sometimes the player will receive a warning like “Ysolda seems mesmerized by the pump”. At that point the player can walk two steps away (or stay and receive a squeeze of the pump). Other times, the npc might give a squeeze without a warning.

Also, these plugs will not lose their air as quickly as the regular inflatable plug.

Inflate and deflate

As mentioned, in contradiction to the regular inflatable plugs, these plugs will not lose their pressure quickly. In game time it requires 3 hours for the pressure to drop a level. After a squeeze, there will be a five minutes cool down time before a npc might give the pump another squeeze. Here are a couple of regular effects

• The player won’t be able to do horse riding, receiving the message “You seem unable to sit on the horse without the risk of squeezing the pumps”.
  • When using the carriage, the pressure will not drop (or increase). At the destination the player will receive a message like “While during the ride some air escaped the plugs over time, the vibrations of the cart also played with the pump enough to compensate.”
  • At the moment I am not sure what to do about fast travel. Fast travel should not lead to a decrease in pressure. Thus I would suggest a message like “Being less careful while fast traveling, the plugs seem to have the same amount of air in them”.
  • The same goes for resting or sleeping. Resting or sleeping should not be a shortcut to decrease the pressure inside the plugs.
  • A squeeze will reset the lose-pressure timer. At some point, the plugs are filled to the max. The npc’s will still try to squeeze the pump. A squeeze will still reset the lose-pressure timer and give the regular effects.

The effects

There are certain levels. The player will not see a level, only a text like “There is a little bit of air in the plugs”. Here is a list of the different levels and its effect. Some effects are long term. Other temporary effects will occur during the squeeze event to emphasize the distress on the body. The flashing of the stamina bar and/or health bar will give the impression that the squeezing will start to hurt the player and her body. One of the temporary effects that will always occur is of course a moan from the player.

1. The plugs are empty
    - no effect
  2. The plugs are almost empty
    - no effect
  3. There is a bit of air in the plugs
    - no effect
  4. There is some air in the plugs
    - no effect
  5. The plugs are filled up nicely
    - when sprinting (alt-running) the player loses stamina more quickly
  6. The plugs are filled up a bit too nice
    - the player loses 10 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 10%
  7. The plugs are starting to feel large
    - when sprinting (alt-running) the player loses 1 point of health each second
    - the player loses 20 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 20%
  8. The plugs are starting to feel uncomfortable
    - sprinting (alt-running) is disabled
    - the player loses 30 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - the player loses 5 points of health when the plugs are squeezed
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 30%
  9. The plugs are starting to feel really uncomfortable
    - running speed is lowered
    - sneaking skill is lowered by 5 points
    - the player loses 40 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - the player loses 10 points of health when the plugs are squeezed
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 40%
    - health regeneration lowered by 10%
  10. The plugs are starting to hurt
    - running is disabled
    - sneaking skill is lowered by 10 points
    - the player loses 50 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - the player loses 15 points of health when the plugs are squeezed
    - the player loses 5 points of health when entering sneak-mode (a message will appear)
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 50%
    - health regeneration lowered by 20%
  11. The plugs are starting to hurt badly
    - running is disabled
    - sneaking is disabled
    - sneaking skill is lowered by 10 points (even though sneaking is disabled)
    - the player loses 60 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - the player loses 20 points of health when the plugs are squeezed
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 60%
    - health regeneration lowered by 30%
    - a stagger effect might occur, the player will lose 10 stamina during the staggering
  12. The plugs are painfully large
    - running is disabled
    - sneaking is disabled
    - walking speed is lowered
    - the player loses 70 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - the player loses 25 points of health when the plugs are squeezed
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 70%
    - health regeneration lowered by 40%
    - a stagger effect might occur, the player will lose 20 stamina and 10 health during the staggering
  13. The plugs are painfully large
    - running is disabled
    - sneaking is disabled
    - combat is disabled (you can’t get into combat position)
    - walking speed is lowered (a bit more)
    - the player loses 80 stamina when the plugs are squeezed
    - the player loses 30 points of health when the plugs are squeezed
    - stamina regeneration lowered by 80%
    - health regeneration lowered by 50%
    - a stagger effect might occur, the player will lose 30 stamina and 20 health during the staggering

With these negative effects, the player of course should try to avoid the populated areas. Thus the quest to get free will of course force to player to visit bars around Skyrim.

The quest

When getting locked into the chastity belt with the plugs, you will also receive a letter in your inventory. The letter will read…
Hello Arenwen. I knew a filthy wood elf like you would be walking around in these parts. I hope you enjoy my little gift for you. With not very kind regards, Brelda Quintella

The first entry in your quest log will be to read the letter in your inventory. After reading this letter, a message will appear, telling that it is obvious that you are wearing a belt that was meant for someone else. Unfortunately you do not know who either Arenwen or Brelda are. Thus you have no other choice than to ask around, starting with the inns of the five major holds. Thus the second entry in your quest log will be to ask around for either the wood elf called Arenwen or someone named Brelda Quintella. Or more specific, to ask the innkeepers, starting with the innkeepers of the five major holds.

The first innkeeper you speak (no matter which hold) will mention that a dunmer with the name Brelda Quintella.
I remember her, hard to forget. She had a fuss with one of the locals. And I am sure he still remembers her as well, he only have to look in the mirror. She did however decided to leave early. I’ve been told she headed to Dawnstar.

When visiting Dawnstar, Thorin will inform you that someone matching the description visited a couple of weeks ago, but found a boot to take her to either Farrun or Northpoint. With other words, a dead end. The player should return to asking the innkeepers of the four other major holds.

At random, the second, third, fourth or fifth innkeeper will recall a Bosmer named Arenwen.
I know a Bosmer by that name. She stayed here for a couple of weeks. She left just two days ago to Falkreath.

And finally in Dead Man’s Drink you meet Arenwen.

• Yes, I am Arenwen,… ah I see, you have upset our little vengeful dark elf friend?
  • Hand over the note addressed to Arenwen.
  • Ah, I see. Brelda knows I often explore the wild and dungeons and hoped for me to find the cursed items. I guess I should be thankful that you found the belt instead of me. You probably wish to get out?
  • YES
  • "Brelda usually resides in Daggerfall and would like me to visit her, crawling on my knees. But that will never happen, certainly not because it is you who is locked up. And I doubt if she would help you, she is known to hold a grudge easily."
  • But can’t perhaps you help me?
  • "Sure, I recognize the magic that is used, sometimes Altmer use this type of magic for their vaults. Four soulgems for the four corners of the world are bound together, and one of them is inside the chastity belt. The other soulgems are probably somewhere in Skyrim. That is because if the distance between the gems get too big, they start losing power rapidly."
  • "You mean I could just leave Skyrim and I will soon be free?"
  • "Absolutely, just a few months, or a few years and you are free. I can personally tell you that the southern part of Valenwood is lovely this time of year. Although you might prefer visiting Lilmoth in the Black Marsh, just a little further does wonders."
  • A couple of months to a couple of years?
  • Well, either that or wait a couple of centuries when you stay in Skyrim.
  • Is there no other way?
  • Sure, bring the gems together. When the gems are in each other proximity, all four of them will chance shape. That is how they are used as keys."
  • But how could I ever find these gems if all I know that they are somewhere in Skyrim?
  • I can help you with that, although I have to make some expenses.
  • You mean, I have to pay you to get out of a trap that was left behind for you because some dunmer has a grudge against you?
  • A girl has got to make a living. And that I can make a living because of Brelda has a nice touch to it.

Anyway, the other three gems are of course hidden in public places across Skyrim. To keep the speed up, I suspect that Arenwen won’t let you return with a gem before revealing the location of the location of the next gem. You do of course have to pay for each location separately.

The distribution should probably require a random factor. First three hold will be selected. Each hold will have a couple of possible hiding places, and one of them will be chosen. Arenwen will place the markers on your map.

The quest part 2

Being locked up once, does not prevent being locked up a second time. The second time however, you know where to find Arenwen. Thus the second (and third, fourth,..) time, this quest will take less time to complete. Although the (level based) payment won’t decrease.

• You again? How nice to see you again. And I see you have another letter from our friend.
  • I just want to get this over with.
  • As you wish, I guess Brelda made some precautions to be sure that I would get locked.
  • Yeah, I noticed. Just tell me how much it’s going to cost me this time.

Unlike the first time, the second (or third) time the plugs will probably be relative empty as you have not visited a couple of inns. However, this time Arenwen will give the pump two or three squeezes herself just as you are about to leave.

An idea for a cursed loot quest:

Have you ever wondered how it would feel to pump up an inflatable plug, while that plug is locked inside an unfortunate gal? With this cursed loot event, now you can! Actually,... when I say “you”, I actually mean every citizen of Skyrim except you.

Short version, you are locked in a chastity device with special inflatable plugs. The pump is enchanted wiht a sort of attraction spell, thus npc's around you will sometimes give the plug a squeeze. And as air fills the plugs, negative effects start occurring.

The spoiler is pretty long and contains a lot of details of the possible cursed loot event. I hope you like this idea.

The device(s)

You will be locked in chastity with two inflatable plugs. If possible, both will share one pump. Thus one pump to fill both plugs.

The pump however is enchanted. Nearby npc’s will be drawn to the pump to just give it a squeeze. Sometimes the player will receive a warning like “Ysolda seems mesmerized by the pump”. At that point the player can walk two steps away (or stay and receive a squeeze of the pump). Other times, the npc might give a squeeze without a warning.

Also, these plugs will not lose their air as quickly as the regular inflatable plug.

Inflate and deflate

As mentioned, in contradiction to the regular inflatable plugs, these plugs will not lose their pressure quickly. In game time it requires 3 hours for the pressure to drop a level. After a squeeze, there will be a five minutes cool down time before a npc might give the pump another squeeze. Here are a couple of regular effects

• The player won’t be able to do horse riding, receiving the message “You seem unable to sit on the horse without the risk of squeezing the pumps”.
  • When using the carriage, the pressure will not drop (or increase). At the destination the player will receive a message like “While during the ride some air escaped the plugs over time, the vibrations of the cart also played with the pump enough to compensate.”
  • At the moment I am not sure what to do about fast travel. Fast travel should not lead to a decrease in pressure. Thus I would suggest a message like “Being less careful while fast traveling, the plugs seem to have the same amount of air in them”.
  • The same goes for resting or sleeping. Resting or sleeping should not be a shortcut to decrease the pressure inside the plugs.
  • A squeeze will reset the lose-pressure timer. At some point, the plugs are filled to the max. The npc’s will still try to squeeze the pump. A squeeze will still reset the lose-pressure timer and give the regular effects.

The effects

There are certain levels. The player will not see a level, only a text like “There is a little bit of air in the plugs”. Here is a list of the different levels and its effect. Some effects are long term. Other temporary effects will occur during the squeeze event to emphasize the distress on the body. The flashing of the stamina bar and/or health bar will give the impression that the squeezing will start to hurt the player and her body. One of the temporary effects that will always occur is of course a moan from the player.

1. The plugs are empty

- no effect

2. The plugs are almost empty

- no effect

3. There is a bit of air in the plugs

- no effect

4. There is some air in the plugs

- no effect

5. The plugs are filled up nicely

6. The plugs are filled up a bit too nice

- the player loses 10 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- stamina regeneration lowered by 10%

7. The plugs are starting to feel large

- when sprinting (alt-running) the player loses 1 point of health each second

- the player loses 20 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- stamina regeneration lowered by 20%

8. The plugs are starting to feel uncomfortable

- the player loses 30 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- the player loses 5 points of health when the plugs are squeezed

- stamina regeneration lowered by 30%

9. The plugs are starting to feel really uncomfortable

- running speed is lowered

- sneaking skill is lowered by 5 points

- the player loses 40 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- the player loses 10 points of health when the plugs are squeezed

- stamina regeneration lowered by 40%

- health regeneration lowered by 10%

10. The plugs are starting to hurt

- running is disabled

- sneaking skill is lowered by 10 points

- the player loses 50 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- the player loses 15 points of health when the plugs are squeezed

- the player loses 5 points of health when entering sneak-mode (a message will appear)

- stamina regeneration lowered by 50%

- health regeneration lowered by 20%

11. The plugs are starting to hurt badly

- running is disabled

- sneaking is disabled

- the player loses 60 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- the player loses 20 points of health when the plugs are squeezed

- stamina regeneration lowered by 60%

- health regeneration lowered by 30%

- a stagger effect might occur, the player will lose 10 stamina during the staggering

12. The plugs are painfully large

- running is disabled

- sneaking is disabled

- walking speed is lowered

- the player loses 70 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- the player loses 25 points of health when the plugs are squeezed

- stamina regeneration lowered by 70%

- health regeneration lowered by 40%

- a stagger effect might occur, the player will lose 20 stamina and 10 health during the staggering

13. The plugs are painfully large

- running is disabled

- sneaking is disabled

- combat is disabled (you can’t get into combat position)

- walking speed is lowered (a bit more)

- the player loses 80 stamina when the plugs are squeezed

- the player loses 30 points of health when the plugs are squeezed

- stamina regeneration lowered by 80%

- health regeneration lowered by 50%

- a stagger effect might occur, the player will lose 30 stamina and 20 health during the staggering

With these negative effects, the player of course should try to avoid the populated areas. Thus the quest to get free will of course force to player to visit bars around Skyrim.

The quest

When getting locked into the chastity belt with the plugs, you will also receive a letter in your inventory. The letter will read…

Hello Arenwen. I knew a filthy wood elf like you would be walking around in these parts. I hope you enjoy my little gift for you. With not very kind regards, Brelda Quintella

The first entry in your quest log will be to read the letter in your inventory. After reading this letter, a message will appear, telling that it is obvious that you are wearing a belt that was meant for someone else. Unfortunately you do not know who either Arenwen or Brelda are. Thus you have no other choice than to ask around, starting with the inns of the five major holds. Thus the second entry in your quest log will be to ask around for either the wood elf called Arenwen or someone named Brelda Quintella. Or more specific, to ask the innkeepers, starting with the innkeepers of the five major holds.

The first innkeeper you speak (no matter which hold) will mention that a dunmer with the name Brelda Quintella.

I remember her, hard to forget. She had a fuss with one of the locals. And I am sure he still remembers her as well, he only have to look in the mirror. She did however decided to leave early. I’ve been told she headed to Dawnstar.

When visiting Dawnstar, Thorin will inform you that someone matching the description visited a couple of weeks ago, but found a boot to take her to either Farrun or Northpoint. With other words, a dead end. The player should return to asking the innkeepers of the four other major holds.

At random, the second, third, fourth or fifth innkeeper will recall a Bosmer named Arenwen.

I know a Bosmer by that name. She stayed here for a couple of weeks. She left just two days ago to Falkreath.

And finally in Dead Man’s Drink you meet Arenwen.

• Yes, I am Arenwen,… ah I see, you have upset our little vengeful dark elf friend?
  • Hand over the note addressed to Arenwen.
  • Ah, I see. Brelda knows I often explore the wild and dungeons and hoped for me to find the cursed items. I guess I should be thankful that you found the belt instead of me. You probably wish to get out?
  • YES
  • "Brelda usually resides in Daggerfall and would like me to visit her, crawling on my knees. But that will never happen, certainly not because it is you who is locked up. And I doubt if she would help you, she is known to hold a grudge easily."
  • But can’t perhaps you help me?
  • "Sure, I recognize the magic that is used, sometimes Altmer use this type of magic for their vaults. Four soulgems for the four corners of the world are bound together, and one of them is inside the chastity belt. The other soulgems are probably somewhere in Skyrim. That is because if the distance between the gems get too big, they start losing power rapidly."
  • "You mean I could just leave Skyrim and I will soon be free?"
  • "Absolutely, just a few months, or a few years and you are free. I can personally tell you that the southern part of Valenwood is lovely this time of year. Although you might prefer visiting Lilmoth in the Black Marsh, just a little further does wonders."
  • A couple of months to a couple of years?
  • Well, either that or wait a couple of centuries when you stay in Skyrim.
  • Is there no other way?
  • Sure, bring the gems together. When the gems are in each other proximity, all four of them will chance shape. That is how they are used as keys."
  • But how could I ever find these gems if all I know that they are somewhere in Skyrim?
  • I can help you with that, although I have to make some expenses.
  • You mean, I have to pay you to get out of a trap that was left behind for you because some dunmer has a grudge against you?
  • A girl has got to make a living. And that I can make a living because of Brelda has a nice touch to it.

Anyway, the other three gems are of course hidden in public places across Skyrim. To keep the speed up, I suspect that Arenwen won’t let you return with a gem before revealing the location of the location of the next gem. You do of course have to pay for each location separately.

The distribution should probably require a random factor. First three hold will be selected. Each hold will have a couple of possible hiding places, and one of them will be chosen. Arenwen will place the markers on your map.

The quest part 2

Being locked up once, does not prevent being locked up a second time. The second time however, you know where to find Arenwen. Thus the second (and third, fourth,..) time, this quest will take less time to complete. Although the (level based) payment won’t decrease.

• You again? How nice to see you again. And I see you have another letter from our friend.
  • I just want to get this over with.
  • As you wish, I guess Brelda made some precautions to be sure that I would get locked.
  • Yeah, I noticed. Just tell me how much it’s going to cost me this time.

Unlike the first time, the second (or third) time the plugs will probably be relative empty as you have not visited a couple of inns. However, this time Arenwen will give the pump two or three squeezes herself just as you are about to leave.

I love the idea. 

1.  it sounds like a really fun effect and,

2.  I always love to see new devious quests