quick question, I've been testing a lot of mods I downloaded AGES ago as I have a backlog of 100+ to go through >.<

I was testing a child companion mod (nothing naughty here lol) but soon as the game started loot was disabled EVEN though I hadn't even found / recruited the follower to test if it works, loot decided I all ready recruited her :/

is that normal?

Mine starts disabled every game. I just assume that's because Skyrim probably sets you up as a generic male before you reach the character creation.

probably but I mean after the whole creation is completed etc and your a few hours into the game as my pc is a female highelf

I have a few bugs with this mod, and seeing as i can't find anyone else who experiences the same ones, i figure i must've done something pretty stupid, however i have no idea what... so there are two main issues i have been having, one is that soliciting somehow doesn't trigger anything. if i succeed, both actors just go on their merry ways, no scene activates and when i talk to them, i get my money from a satisfied costumer. (failure does add devices and such, it seems only scenes don't trigger).

And the other one (this one is more annoying to me) is that i can't trigger any scenes while in an armbinder. It starts the animation, then jumps out of it and goes to mutual masturbation (which results in the struggle animation and the text, since you can't masturbate in an armbinder). Which is sad, because i kinda wanted to try the rubber doll quest.

Does anyone happen to know a solution? (or what i did wrong, that'd help as well)

quick question, I've been testing a lot of mods I downloaded AGES ago as I have a backlog of 100+ to go through >.<

I was testing a child companion mod (nothing naughty here lol) but soon as the game started loot was disabled EVEN though I hadn't even found / recruited the follower to test if it works, loot decided I all ready recruited her :/

is that normal?

A mod that makes children recruitable as companions probably has them able to fight if needed. The only way to do this in the Skyrim engine is to remove the 'child' flag from children in that mod.  [Children are all set to be cowards and run away from combat by default.]

Guess what happens when the child flag is removed from children?  No sex mod for you. This mod isn't looking at who you have as a companion, but at if actors which should have the child flag don't have it. 

tl;dr - you can't use these two mods together.

Also, while I know this thread is long, this information has been repeated many many times.

is that normal?

Yes; If a mod makes changes to child characters, the mod gets disabled. This won't change, so if you want to play with DCUR, drop the child companions (or put up with the mod being dead while you play with the child companion).

IDEA...

RECKLESS URGES... At 100% arousal, you have a chance to give into your urges when you see something sexy, when looking inside your chests, etc...

Urges... (when looking in chests, etc...)

-Self bondage, when you see restraints in a chest.

-Throwing away all the restraint keys in a chest.

-Taking Skooma and drinking Alcohol to excess, if you see it in a chest. Lost in a moment of weakness, could cause you to black out, awakening to find yourself in a bad situation...

Dialogue ideas...

'You look down, licking your lips as you stare at all the sexy stuff in the chest, feeling yourself growing moist with anticipation. I wont need these keys you think, throwing them over your shoulder.'

'You grab some Skooma, smiling as your head starts swimming in erotic thoughts. You drop to the floor, blacking out...'

'You smile, grabbing the nearest bottle of alcohol. Gulping it down, feeling yourself growing warm as you black out...'

'With reckless abandon, you start grabbing the restraints and clipping them onto yourself...'

'You toss the keys over your shoulder, smiling insanely. Feeling yourself growing moist, as you start applying a restraint...'

Reasons... Too many restraint keys in inventory, making life too easy.

More random stuff, for aroused people.

More of a reason to keep your urges in check.

MCM menu... This would be more hardcore, so would need a toggle on and off option. As restraint key hoarders, like myself, would be hit hard.

The Skooma and Alcohol would fit in well with Skooma whore and Realistic needs and diseases mods...

Hi there. Although I'm a bit of a lurker, I've been a long-term user and fan of this mod. In fact, at this point Cursed Loot is pretty much the only Sexlab content mod I use because it has so many features and I've lost too many save-files to buggy mods and I don't know how to identify which one(s) are the problems. Anyway I thought now would be a good time to ask some questions and provide some feedback. I have a bunch of things to talk about here. Some will be because I don't understand, other could be bugs, and some could be advice. Take what you will from it.

Okay, I think that's all I've got. Thanks for all your good work.

Solicitation: As far as I can tell, the options to only work whilst in an inn or whilst casually dressed don't work. What I'd *expect* by those two options is for the [solicitation] dialog option to not even show up unless those conditions are fulfilled. I haven't tested it enough to know if you've gone about it another way, but I feel like my suggested way would definitely be the nicest. I *think* it shouldn't be hard to do either, based on my Creation Kit experience.

There are a lot of things that could use the dev-time more than changing the functionality of solicitation to prevent bad decisions. In all honestly, the current setup is more true-to-life in that you can OFFER sex anywhere, but people are only likely to accept under certain circumstances.

Sex Attacks: first of all, I've had a bug (?) where the combat surrender didn't pan out and made me immune to death but I could keep on fighting. Much later on I decided that perhaps I should just disable the whole combat surrender aspect, but I die instantly if I do, so that save file is toast.

Secondly, I think it would be quite cool if the unarmed sex attacks thing was adjusted. There are too many good reasons to not have a weapon equipped in contexts where that doesn't make you seem vulnerable (spellcasters, for one). I think it would be cool if there was an option to only auto-surrender if disarmed by a power attack during a fight. Or perhaps only let it check for whether you're unarmed if you're also in combat with the potential attacker.

People have said that either enabling tim temporarily or using Player.resurrect fixes this bug. Personally, I'd rather getting rid of the timer on combat surrenders and leave the timer for other rape scenarios (visible bondage, naked, and sleep attacks off the top of my head).

A Little Bondage Adventure: I probably just don't properly understand this but I've never been able to make it work except as a result of a sex attack. The tool tip says that you just need to talk to a tradesperson when in bondage but I don't get any additional dialog options when I do.

This seems to be either broken or removed in 4.10. The talking to tradespeople part, that is.

Cursed Loot Trap Cooldown: Unless I'm misunderstanding it I think this feature it broken. I'm pretty sure I got several events during a 24 hour period when the cooldown was set to 24 hours. It's possible I'm confusing this because I started out by wearing the Lucky Charm. *If* an event needs to be successful for the cooldown to occur, I think it would be nice if this could be changed. I personally like to make the Lucky Charm extremely rare and also to put a high cooldown on the events, so that I can be fairly sure that I'll be able to clear an entire dungeon safely if I need to.

It only works on successful traps, but I too would like to see an option for this (But definitely something toggleable, as I could see reasons to use it both ways just for myself).

Probability Formulae & Arousal: I can't understand quite what Arousal Weight and Arousal Modifier do to your chances. I get the gist, but I like to know exactly what my settings do, and since I use very different settings to the defaults I'd like to be sure I know how these work. If someone would show me the formula or explain it to me then that'd be great. The only things I know about this from the tooltips is what happens at the extremes.

As was explained above, it's base (or refined) chance multiplied by 1 - arousal weight plus arousal times arousal weight times arousal modifier. (base * (1 - arouseWeight)) + (arousal * arouseWeight * arouseMod)

This is then modified by container weights afterwards. I'm fairly certain this is how it works, anyways. So you could potentially get 100% chances before 100% arousal with container weights greater than 1. Easiest way to double check my math is to start a new save and play with the variables. I'd do it if I wasn't burnt out from trying to get a modding environment working.

I have a few bugs with this mod, and seeing as i can't find anyone else who experiences the same ones, i figure i must've done something pretty stupid, however i have no idea what... so there are two main issues i have been having, one is that soliciting somehow doesn't trigger anything. if i succeed, both actors just go on their merry ways, no scene activates and when i talk to them, i get my money from a satisfied costumer. (failure does add devices and such, it seems only scenes don't trigger).

And the other one (this one is more annoying to me) is that i can't trigger any scenes while in an armbinder. It starts the animation, then jumps out of it and goes to mutual masturbation (which results in the struggle animation and the text, since you can't masturbate in an armbinder). Which is sad, because i kinda wanted to try the rubber doll quest.

Does anyone happen to know a solution? (or what i did wrong, that'd help as well)

I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like there's an issue with your sexlab install. Either you haven't enabled it (in 1.60, you have to actually open the MCM menu to turn the mod on), or perhaps you haven't added the Zaz animations to the library (which is required for scenes with bondage) through the Zaz Animation MCM menu.

IDEA...

RECKLESS URGES... At 100% arousal, you have a chance to give into your urges when you see something sexy, when looking inside your chests, etc...

-Taking Skooma and drinking Alcohol to excess, if you see it in a chest. Lost in a moment of weakness, could cause you to black out, awakening to find yourself in a bad situation...

Dialogue ideas...

'You look down, licking your lips as you stare at all the sexy stuff in the chest, feeling yourself growing moist with anticipation. I wont need these keys you think, throwing them over your shoulder.'

'You grab some Skooma, smiling as your head starts swimming in erotic thoughts. You drop to the floor, blacking out...'

'You smile, grabbing the nearest bottle of alcohol. Gulping it down, feeling yourself growing warm as you black out...'

'With reckless abandon, you start grabbing the restraints and clipping them onto yourself...'

'You toss the keys over your shoulder, smiling insanely. Feeling yourself growing moist, as you start applying a restraint...'

MCM menu... This would be more hardcore, so would need a toggle on and off option. As restraint key hoarders, like myself, would be hit hard.

The Skooma and Alcohol would fit in well with Skooma whore and Realistic needs and diseases mods...

I like the key idea, but my take on it would be that it doesn't tell you at all when you're doing it and it's a random chance when you open a chest that it'll leave your keys inside when you close it (Not sure how possible this is, but imagine getting an event only to realize you left your keys in one of the dozen chests/barrels you opened previously).

I'm not 100% sure, but it sounds like there's an issue with your sexlab install. Either you haven't enabled it (in 1.60, you have to actually open the MCM menu to turn the mod on), or perhaps you haven't added the Zaz animations to the library (which is required for scenes with bondage) through the Zaz Animation MCM menu.

it's probably the latter then, since i can't even see a zaz animation mcm menu, i've just checked and i do have it installed, but it doesn't show up. (probably not the former because regular animations without armbinders do work)

edit: turns out it was something stupid, i hadn't downloaded the zaz animation patch, everything works now

thanks for the help :)

it's probably the latter then, since i can't even see a zaz animation mcm menu, i've just checked and i do have it installed, but it doesn't show up. (probably not the former because regular animations without armbinders do work)

thanks for the help :)

Hmm... That is strange, then. Are you using NMM or MO? Can you confirm that the esp is enabled? If that's not the problem, and If it's an old save, perhaps try a new one (perhaps try a new one anyways, sometimes you'll get weird issues and they'll get 'baked' into a save).

I remember there used to be a way to force MCM (SkyUI) to check for new menus, but I forget what it is offhand.

I have a problem. No triggers anymore. No Devices. All after the Rubber Doll Quest. I dont have the collar anymore, but the quest. I cant end it and no Curset Loot events will start. What can I do?

The events won't trigger since you're still in the quest. I forget the quest name offhand, but if you can SQS the quest and SetStage to the last stage it shows, it should be fine. I think there's an issue in the end of the quest, either Kimy forgot to set the last stage, or the code that's supposed to set it isn't getting run for some reason.

Edit: You should be able to find the quest by using 'help dcur' and searching for the rubber quest.

For the arousal formula, here is an example...

Thanks for that example, that has definitely helped a lot. There are a couple of potentially weird or undesirable things about that formula. How sure are you about their accuracy?

1 - Do you know how the arousal stuff interacts with variable probabilities? For example I usually set my base chance very low and the generic container multiplier extremely low, but put the ornate container very high. Let's say for the sake of the example that I put locked doors as the default chance and the default chance at 10%, with AW and AM at 0.5 each. Now, if I'm at 50 arousal then according to your formula I've got a 17.5% chance of an event on the door. What would my Ornate Container chance and my Generic container (sacks, barrels etc) chance be if their multipliers were 5.0x and 0.1x respectively? My hope is that they would be 87.5% and 1.75%, but my fear is that they could be 37.5% and 13% respectively.

2 - The implementation of Arousal Modifier is strange. If you turned all this stuff off by setting AW to zero it's possible to get 100% through various multipliers. Turning AW on at all means that 100% chance is totally impossible except for with 100 arousal and AM set to 1.0. I guess there's nothing strictly wrong with that, but if that's the case I'd propose that perhaps the minimum interval on each of those two variables be reduced for finer tuning than 0.1, and perhaps AM should be able to go higher than 1.0.

If you use different weights for different types of chests, that would effect your base chance. So if you use 5% base chance, and then have ornate containers be set to 5, I believe it multiplies the base chance by 5. So you would have a 25% base chance. The arousal modifier would still get calculated separately using the formula posted before.

Hi,

for the Quest Prob´s.

Use Console

SQS XX0058cc ( for the Curset Collar )
or
SQS xx04039a ( for DID )
or
SQS xx00b495 ( for a little Bodage Adveture )

Look for the last stage and Set with the Command Setstage (questID) Laststagenumber
e.g "Setstage xx0058cc 1000

Mfg. ( <Cu> )

Vampi

I have a problem. No triggers anymore. No Devices. All after the Rubber Doll Quest. I dont have the collar anymore, but the quest. I cant end it and no Curset Loot events will start. What can I do?

Ps.

The XX stands for the Loadorder -> look at at your NMM or MO ( ModIndex )

IDEA...

Dialogue ideas...

I like the key idea, but my take on it would be that it doesn't tell you at all when you're doing it and it's a random chance when you open a chest that it'll leave your keys inside when you close it (Not sure how possible this is, but imagine getting an event only to realize you left your keys in one of the dozen chests/barrels you opened previously).

I meant deleting the restraint keys from a chest, when you have 100% arousal. With the chances being the same as the self bondage triggers.

When the self bondage triggers, and if you are looking in a chest, then it would remove all restraint keys from your chest and inventory. As well as applying bondage gear from the chest, as opposed to from your own inventory.

The chest bypassing the take from your own inventory.

You would be getting the self bondage messages, telling you that you were ready for self bondage, which you already have. But if triggered whilst looking in a chest, the take directory would be the chest and not your inventory.

This would make you steer clear of your own chests, when aroused. Leaving you running around trying to satiate your arousal, so you could dump your stuff in your home chests, without losing your precious keys.

Whoring yourself out should reduce arousal enough to make looking in your own chests or saddlebag safe again. Adding another reason for whoring yourself out in the nearest tavern, which is safer.

Ran into a small problem during DID, Im not quite sure what happened, but I think I might have gotten a selfbondage event, anyway. For some reason I had a pair of regular arm cuffs put on. When I try to remove items it says I need to remove the arm cuffs wich I dont have in my inventory. So I wondered if I could fix i by adding a new pair using the console.

Wondering if someone knows the item code for the right armcuffs, and if its even posible. Trying to do this to not "cheat" out with the free me option.

Ran into a small problem during DID, Im not quite sure what happened, but I think I might have gotten a selfbondage event, anyway. For some reason I had a pair of regular arm cuffs put on. When I try to remove items it says I need to remove the arm cuffs wich I dont have in my inventory. So I wondered if I could fix i by adding a new pair using the console.

Wondering if someone knows the item code for the right armcuffs, and if its even posible. Trying to do this to not "cheat" out with the free me option.

Well, first, I don't think it will work... but... if you wan't to try, type in console "help restraints" and you should be able to page up and find a pair of arm restraints of any variety.

Hi,

I tried out this mod, but i'm having a bit of an issue with several events like the Full Slave set, the Messenger quest, DiD quest and the Bondage Adventure quest (possibly others too, haven't tested yet):

I'm unable to save the game, rest or change cells.

Here's my load order:

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Night Eye Overhaul.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
TouringCarriages.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Alpha wolves.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Black Books Begone.esp
BBB Scroll Rack.esp
Bound Armory.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
College of Winterhold Entry Requirements.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
female mannequins.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealShelter.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Cages.esp
Maria.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
Improved TrickShot.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
IridumEyes2.0.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
OMageCommonRobesV2.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
NEO Radial Blur + Tint 5.esp
Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp
OMageCommonRobespatch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RSPatch.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Ballet Boots.esp
SkyUI.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp
VioLens.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
SlaveTats.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
DeviousToys.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
MatureSkinComplexions.esp
FoxClub.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Freedom of Speech -- Dawnguard.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
OMageReplacerPack.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Night Eye Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
OpulentMageUSKPReplacerPatch.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
PonyTailClub.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp
PetCollar.esp
female mannequins in homes.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
Catman_Zahkrii.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
TZ_LockingLatexHoods.esp
SexLab_MindControl.esp
TC-CRF.esp
OMageStandalonePack.esp
CandlelightToggleDefault.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
DragonFire.esp
DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp
DragonFire - Improved Dragon Shouts Compatibility.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
angeliRubber.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
Apropos.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
TS_GimpHood.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
PSQ ERF Animated Wings.esp
SC_Shiny Catsuits - CD Edition.esp
UIExtensions.esp
ZAZDeviousBindings - CD Edition.esp
MariaDaymoyl.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
PSQ Aroused.esp
Bondage Straps.esp
AetherSuite.esp
Shiny Catsuits.esp
CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addonV3.esp
Halo's Poser.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
CuttingRoomFloorRemoveAltArmorEffect.esp
original smithing.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

And I've included some of my logs.

If someone could help me out with this, it'll be much appreciated :)

Thank you

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.3.log

Same problem here. The surrender function stops working randomly and the character is immortal because (I think so at least) Cursed Loot is setting the player status to essential. 

Ticking off the "Combat Surrender" box causes instant death. I needed to toogle tgm and tim (i think for "just" the immortal mode) in the console to be able to uncheck it without dying.

Enabling it again makes it work as intended... I´m waiting for a fix though before enabling it for good again. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I returned from vacations and i was about to start over, when i read your post!  I would have never found this on my own! You saved my game!

Request for a small change;

As I usually play a mage, most of the soulgem plugs are rather inconvenient, referring to the activation of most of the plugs when casting spells. In the menu there is an option to choose if the regular loot could contain a chastity bra or chastity belt. Could you add one or more options like: Yes/No plugs, Yes/No solid plugs, Yes/No inflatable plugs and Yes/No vibrating plugs.

Note: I like Devious Devices a lot, yet it appears that cursed loot is the only mod I use that implements them. I certainly love your mod :)

Idea: "I need to ask you to stop. That... shouting... is making people nervous."

I think there is an easy ideal solution. Well, from the guards perspective there is. Not sure if your character thinks a gag is such an easy and ideal solution.

Anyway, Depending on the dialog that follows, you have a low or high chance of getting gagged. You can report back after 12 hours to a guard of the same hold to have your gag removed. Ignoring the dialog will result in the highest chance of getting gagged. Given that you do not receive this gag when opening a container, it might as well be a separate mod.

Any chance we can get more for the rubber doll quest?

Maybe have some sort of timer that if you spend xx amount of time (adjust with sliders ofcourse, any excuse to have more sliders! :P ) in full rubber doll mode, you black out and wake up at someone's home because the suit took control of your mind and made you walk to this persons' house, who has a special amulet or ring he bought from the doll merchant, intended for just that purpose.

Could even be the doll maker herself who wants to have fun with one of her own dolls, afterwards sells you to someone else, where you have to escape and continue to try and get it off again.

Also having the problem with DCUR refusing to start due to male character/child edits, but I have no idea which mods that would be. Spent a few hours trying to find the culprit.

I've checked the previous load orders posted and noticed a few mods in common, the X denotes which ones I have tried disabling:

Run for your lives    X

Devious devices for the masses    X

Realistic ragdolls and force

Apachii hair

Amazing follower tweaks    X

Sexlab stories

Alternate start

CBBE Remodeled armor

MoreNastyCritters    X

Climates of tamriel    X

Blush when aroused

Sexlab ScoCLB    X

Auto Unequip ammo

Audio Overhaul Skyrim (AOS)    X

Sanguines Debauchery    X

Guard Dialogue overhaul    X

Splash of Rain    X

Immersive Hud

Estrus Chaurus    X

Unofficial patches

PC Exlcusive Animation Patch

After I disabled my own suspicions (including some of the ones I noticed the others were running), here's my load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

AzarHair.esm

SexLab.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

soulgem-oven.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Heels Sound.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Extra Scars.esp

zzEstrus.esp

ChaPi Clothing.esp

HHairstyles.esp

Ningheim ECE Morphs.esp

Ningheim Morphs.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

AkabirSet.esp

Brows.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

SlaveTats.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp

GagSFX.esp

GagSFXDawnguard.esp

CharGen ECE Morphs.esp

DaedricCrownCraftable.esp

MoonGlow.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Egyptsibyl.esp

Devious Loading Screens.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

AnonymousPeople.esp

Apropos.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp

HDTTailsEquipable.esp

Hair Physics Project 1.11.esp

HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

Dragonbone Marauder armor.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

K2 HDT Boots.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

MiqoteMarks.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp

LyPlayerVoice.esp

DragonPlateCrownCraftable.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp

SCO Summer Edition.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp

SGHairPackMerged.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

WEBS extended.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows.esp

SkyRe_Survivalism.esp

SkyUI.esp

LessIntrusiveHUD.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp

TreestumpConversions.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

UNPB_BBP_Rabbit.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcishWeapons.esp

WAFR Pre ReProccer Patch.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

BrighterTorches.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

iHUD.esp

playsubmissive.esp

Whiskers.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

RBB - Snow Merge.esp

SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp

Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp

RND_UniqueBoozeBottles-Patch.esp

SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

SSv2.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

PetCollar.esp

Dragonbone Marauder armor Addon.esp

LadyKdCirclets.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp

Milker Movil Armor.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Point The Way.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

ADS.esp

TrueStorms.esp

TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

SCO Summer Edition - CoT Patch.esp

ImmersiveSpells.esp

Immersive Spells and Lights SkyRe Patch.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

Animated Enchantments.esp

LC_immersiveLoot.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

StavesofSkyrim.esp

PrvtIRings.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

PCEA DG n DB DLC for SkyRe_Races.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp

Predator Vision.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

fantasy music overhaul.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

SexLab_Hormones.esp

BlockSparkles.esp

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW AB.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp

FNISspells.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp

EdhildilsHelgenrogue.esp

RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp

ReProccer.esp

Could PC Exclusive Animation path be causing DCUR to think it's a male character?

Since we don't know specifically what your mod is checking for it'll be difficult for us to troubleshoot the issue ourselves.

I took a look at the validate code that Kimy is using. It's a pretty simple check. It looks for some mods by name: Non Essential Children.esp, RCOTS-Races.esm, Child Follower 2.esp, and Children Fight Back.esp.  If you have one of those there's your problem.

It then checks to see if Braith is flagged as a child as a fallback. Finally, it checks that none of your current followers are flagged as children.

The function Kimy uses to  check for Braith and followers (isChild) checks for the race being flagged as a child, so I suggest that you load up Tes5edit, leave everything checked and hit OK. When it's done loading type 2C65B in the FormID search box and hit enter (upper left corner of the window). That will take you straight to the NordChildRace and you should see immediately what mod is messing with the kids.

I've attached an example screenshot showing what you're looking for. I've included two conflicting mods - Non Essential Children and Player Exclusive Animation Path. As you can see, they deleted the child flag which makes them incompatible.

If there are no default child race conflicts, look at all your follower mods and see if they have a custom race, and if they do check to see if they're flagged as children. 

Having said all that ('cuz it'll work for everyone) doesn't Skyre make kids killable? If it does I think that's your problem.

Edit: PCEA was your culprit, as you found. I changed this post to reflect that.

I took a look at the child tags, all of them are there and I have none of those mods installed, yet I still get the error, any suggestions?

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Dawnguard - Textures.esm=1

HearthFires - Textures.esm=1

Dragonborn - Textures.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1

AltheosEvolutia.esp=1

jaxonznamedsave.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1

immersive roads.esp=1

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1

SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1

ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

Honest Daedric Artifacts.esp=1

art_woodelf_sp0.esp=1

Sekirei.esp=1

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1

SexLab Beastess.esp=1

fallentreebridges.esp=1

SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1

Shout-tastic_no CD.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1

SofiaFollower.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1

CinematicFireFX.esp=1

SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1

CraftersStorage_Dragonborn.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1

SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1

atheliabearcompanion.esp=1

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1

art_highelf_sp0.esp=1

blood is power.esp=1

craftable nightingale armor set.esp=1

Witch Of The Wild.esp=1

CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1

Brows.esp=1

HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1

The Ningheim.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

AddItemMenu.esp=1

Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

TrXArmor - Stand Alone.esp=1

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1

CharmingHighHeels.esp=1

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1

Better Vampires.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

Mi_Serana.esp=1

Useless Dagger Mod ( Bannered Mare ).esp=1

SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp=1

Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1

TrueStorms.esp=1

TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp=1

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1

TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp=1

mintylightningmod.esp=1

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp=1

Skill Config.esp=1

EternalTorch.esp=1

Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Beastess Forsworn.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

Immersive Arousal.esp=1

LunariRace.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

And also, does the breasts growth option work by itself or do I need another mod for it to work?

The function is disabled by default. You have to go into the MCM and enable it there.

That's what I did, but it doesn't seem to change their size in any way, even though I get the messages saying they are.

The only other thing to check that comes to my mind is whether your body/skeleton supports that scaling or not. Probably they do because otherwise you would get CTD (I think).

Any chance we can get more for the rubber doll quest?

Maybe have some sort of timer that if you spend xx amount of time (adjust with sliders ofcourse, any excuse to have more sliders! :P ) in full rubber doll mode, you black out and wake up at someone's home because the suit took control of your mind and made you walk to this persons' house, who has a special amulet or ring he bought from the doll merchant, intended for just that purpose.

Could even be the doll maker herself who wants to have fun with one of her own dolls, afterwards sells you to someone else, where you have to escape and continue to try and get it off again.

We need a doll house!! :D

Hi,

I tried out this mod, but i'm having a bit of an issue with several events like the Full Slave set, the Messenger quest, DiD quest and the Bondage Adventure quest (possibly others too, haven't tested yet):

If someone could help me out with this, it'll be much appreciated :)

Thank you

Your errors have nothing todo with deviously cursed loot. The papyrus log does not look pretty. In my experience, the amount of mods you use just dont work. Skyrims engine can simply not handle the load of scripts. Use maybe 2 or 3 sexlab mods on top of a clean STEP guide installation and you can have a stable error free game that looks good. Or look up sacremas modding guide here on LL. Just remember, as mod users we are our own worst enemies. The more mods you have, the smaller is your chance of an error free game.

Found the culprit though: Maria Eden DAYMOYL version. Tried it on a brand new save with just the essentials (required mods and unofficial patches) and without ME, I can save again during DCL events. 

Is there a conflict between these 2 mods? Or a way to make them work together?

Also having the problem with DCUR refusing to start due to male character/child edits, but I have no idea which mods that would be. Spent a few hours trying to find the culprit.

I've checked the previous load orders posted and noticed a few mods in common, the X denotes which ones I have tried disabling:

Run for your lives    X

Devious devices for the masses    X

Realistic ragdolls and force

Apachii hair

Amazing follower tweaks    X

Sexlab stories

Alternate start

CBBE Remodeled armor

MoreNastyCritters    X

Climates of tamriel    X

Blush when aroused

Sexlab ScoCLB    X

Auto Unequip ammo

Audio Overhaul Skyrim (AOS)    X

Sanguines Debauchery    X

Guard Dialogue overhaul    X

Splash of Rain    X

Immersive Hud

Estrus Chaurus    X

Unofficial patches

PC Exlcusive Animation Patch

After I disabled my own suspicions (including some of the ones I noticed the others were running), here's my load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

AzarHair.esm

SexLab.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SGHairPackBase.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

soulgem-oven.esp

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

Heels Sound.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Extra Scars.esp

zzEstrus.esp

ChaPi Clothing.esp

HHairstyles.esp

Ningheim ECE Morphs.esp

Ningheim Morphs.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

AkabirSet.esp

Brows.esp

EbonyCrownCraftable.esp

Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

SlaveTats.esp

GlassCrownCraftable.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp

GagSFX.esp

GagSFXDawnguard.esp

CharGen ECE Morphs.esp

DaedricCrownCraftable.esp

MoonGlow.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Egyptsibyl.esp

Devious Loading Screens.esp

DragonCrownCraftable.esp

AnonymousPeople.esp

Apropos.esp

Ballet Boots.esp

HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp

HDTTailsEquipable.esp

Hair Physics Project 1.11.esp

HDT Female Hairstyles.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

Dragonbone Marauder armor.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

CharGen Morphs.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-10.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_NL1.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp

K2 HDT Boots.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

KJ Tattoos 2K.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

MiqoteMarks.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp

PhysicsImpactDamageFix.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp

LyPlayerVoice.esp

DragonPlateCrownCraftable.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp

SCO Summer Edition.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp

SGHairPackMerged.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

WEBS extended.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows.esp

SkyRe_Survivalism.esp

SkyUI.esp

LessIntrusiveHUD.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp

TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp

TreestumpConversions.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

UNPB_BBP_Rabbit.esp

Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcishWeapons.esp

WAFR Pre ReProccer Patch.esp

Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp

ElvenCrownCraftable.esp

Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

BrighterTorches.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

iHUD.esp

playsubmissive.esp

Whiskers.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp

RBB - Snow Merge.esp

SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp

Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp

RND_UniqueBoozeBottles-Patch.esp

SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp

SoS - The Dungeons.esp

SSv2.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

PetCollar.esp

Dragonbone Marauder armor Addon.esp

LadyKdCirclets.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp

Milker Movil Armor.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Point The Way.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

ADS.esp

TrueStorms.esp

TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

SCO Summer Edition - CoT Patch.esp

ImmersiveSpells.esp

Immersive Spells and Lights SkyRe Patch.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp

Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp

Animated Enchantments.esp

LC_immersiveLoot.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

StavesofSkyrim.esp

PrvtIRings.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

PCEA DG n DB DLC for SkyRe_Races.esp

Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp

Predator Vision.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

fantasy music overhaul.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

HoldBorderBanners.esp

SexLab_Hormones.esp

BlockSparkles.esp

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW AB.esp

Equipping Overhaul.esp

Shiny Catsuits.esp

Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp

FNISspells.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp

EdhildilsHelgenrogue.esp

RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SexLabSolutions_PrisonOverhaul_and_LAL_Patch.esp

ReProccer.esp

Could PC Exclusive Animation path be causing DCUR to think it's a male character?

Since we don't know specifically what your mod is checking for it'll be difficult for us to troubleshoot the issue ourselves.

I took a look at the validate code that Kimy is using. It's a pretty simple check. It looks for some mods by name: Non Essential Children.esp, RCOTS-Races.esm, Child Follower 2.esp, and Children Fight Back.esp.  If you have one of those there's your problem.

It then checks to see if Braith is flagged as a child as a fallback. Finally, it checks that none of your current followers are flagged as children.

The function Kimy uses to  check for Braith and followers (isChild) checks for the race being flagged as a child, so I suggest that you load up Tes5edit, leave everything checked and hit OK. When it's done loading type 2C65B in the FormID search box and hit enter (upper left corner of the window). That will take you straight to the NordChildRace and you should see immediately what mod is messing with the kids.

I've attached an example screenshot showing what you're looking for. I've included two conflicting mods - Non Essential Children and Player Exclusive Animation Path. As you can see, they deleted the child flag which makes them incompatible.

If there are no default child race conflicts, look at all your follower mods and see if they have a custom race, and if they do check to see if they're flagged as children. 

Having said all that ('cuz it'll work for everyone) doesn't Skyre make kids killable? If it does I think that's your problem.

Edit: PCEA was your culprit, as you found. I changed this post to reflect that.

I took a look at the child tags, all of them are there and I have none of those mods installed, yet I still get the error, any suggestions?

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1

Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1

daymoyl.esm=1

hdtHighHeel.esm=1

Dawnguard - Textures.esm=1

HearthFires - Textures.esm=1

Dragonborn - Textures.esm=1

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1

PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1

AltheosEvolutia.esp=1

jaxonznamedsave.esp=1

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1

ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1

immersive roads.esp=1

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1

SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1

ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1

Honest Daedric Artifacts.esp=1

art_woodelf_sp0.esp=1

Sekirei.esp=1

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1

SexLab Beastess.esp=1

fallentreebridges.esp=1

SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1

Shout-tastic_no CD.esp=1

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1

Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1

SofiaFollower.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Master.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp=1

CinematicFireFX.esp=1

SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1

CraftersStorage_Dragonborn.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1

SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1

atheliabearcompanion.esp=1

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1

art_highelf_sp0.esp=1

blood is power.esp=1

craftable nightingale armor set.esp=1

Witch Of The Wild.esp=1

CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1

Brows.esp=1

HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1

The Ningheim.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

AddItemMenu.esp=1

Neo's Slave Leia Renewal.esp=1

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1

FNISSexyMove.esp=1

TrXArmor - Stand Alone.esp=1

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp=1

CharmingHighHeels.esp=1

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1

Better Vampires.esp=1

PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp=1

SlaveTats.esp=1

Mi_Serana.esp=1

Useless Dagger Mod ( Bannered Mare ).esp=1

SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp=1

Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1

Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1

TrueStorms.esp=1

TrueStorms-ClimatesOfTamriel.esp=1

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1

TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp=1

mintylightningmod.esp=1

MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp=1

Skill Config.esp=1

EternalTorch.esp=1

Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1

NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1

DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1

Devious Deviants.esp=1

Beastess Forsworn.esp=1

EstrusChaurus.esp=1

Immersive Arousal.esp=1

LunariRace.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

Check that Braith is still a NordRaceChild. If she isn't, the child check for her would prevent DCL from working. If she is, dismiss all your followers, save, and restart the game. That way there's no follower for DCL to detect. I did check the mods on your list I wasn't familiar with but couldn't find an obvious culprit.

If both of those fail, I'm not sure what it could be. Except, maybe, are you playing as a man?