sorry guys. i been busy. i probably missed a lot of activity on here.. :(

Was doing the cursed collar quest and once a blindfold thing was equipped, my character would not move in first or third person. I've got my blindfold settings so I can move around in third person.   I had to use Enableplayercontrols well over 500 times (My character would move a little before controls locked). Dunno what caused this problem, but at least I got the quest done in the end.  I enjoyed the quest though. Good fun. :D

hey Theon. set it to leeches. i am sure the blindfold will be way less broken then.

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the Bondage Adventure quest? It seems that whenever I interact with people, I'm never getting the additional actions (I just get the choice of the 'mmph' dialog which is occasionally preceded by device comments). In addition, when I finally reach the 'safe' point to end the quest, I get the same problem which just means my character is endlessly wandering around in an inescapable armbinder...

Is this an intentional thing or is something broken for me somewhere along the line?

I can't find a way to open my arm cuffs, legs cuffs, collar and corset. How will I open and put them off once they are equipped on me? Restrain keys don't work...

Are you sure you have the correct restraints keys? Occasionally you will find fake ones that don't actually work. Alternatively they may be high security restraints, in which case you need to visit a blacksmith.

I can't find a way to open my arm cuffs, legs cuffs, collar and corset. How will I open and put them off once they are equipped on me? Restrain keys don't work...

Are you sure you have the correct restraints keys? Occasionally you will find fake ones that don't actually work. Alternatively they may be high security restraints, in which case you need to visit a blacksmith.

Hmm, maybe they are fake, but also when I go to a blacksmith there is no dialog option for removing restraints.

Hmm, maybe they are fake, but also when I go to a blacksmith there is no dialog option for removing restraints.

Apparently that dialogue can disappear, it is a known bug with 4.10. If you get really stuck there is an option in the MCM to release all your restraints.

Apparently that dialogue can disappear, it is a known bug with 4.10. If you get really stuck there is an option in the MCM to release all your restraints.

Damn, if I will use "Free Me" option everytime then this mod becomes pointless...

Guess I have to wait for an update which fixes this. :/

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the Bondage Adventure quest? It seems that whenever I interact with people, I'm never getting the additional actions (I just get the choice of the 'mmph' dialog which is occasionally preceded by device comments). In addition, when I finally reach the 'safe' point to end the quest, I get the same problem which just means my character is endlessly wandering around in an inescapable armbinder...

Is this an intentional thing or is something broken for me somewhere along the line?

Okay so it turns out I was being an idiot. Gags+ was the incompatibility. Still having some issues with the inescapable armbinder when the quest is completed but at least I solved the gag problem...

I have a (hopefully) small request/wish/idea. Would it be possible to add an option to certain mcm choices to have it pick a random number and then hide the result until I either disable the option or set it manually? For instance, wearing a certain number of devices will make me immune to finding another DD chest. I currently have that set to 7, but knowing that it's set to seven allows me to know when I'm safe. I would like to be unsure. I don't want to feel safe when using this mod. That's half of the fun.

Damn, if I will use "Free Me" option everytime then this mod becomes pointless...

you could always disable the option "free me".  just go and click disable safeword or something like that. then when you get restrained there won't be an easy escape.

I guess you didn't understand my problem. My problem is that none of the keys I find opens my restraints and there is no dialog option to remove the restraints with money when I talk to a blacksmith. So, you can see that there is already no escape from the restraints other than "Free Me".

you could always disable the option "free me". just go and click disable safeword or something like that. then when you get restrained there won't be an easy escape.

I guess you didn't understand my problem. My problem is that none of the keys I find opens my restraints and there is no dialog option to remove the restraints with money when I talk to a blacksmith. So, you can see that there is already no escape from the restraints other than "Free Me".

A few things for you:

-The restraint is only removed by a blacksmith if it is high security.

-There are some special ones like the slave gag, shock boots, slave rubber suit, slut collar and slave collar all with unique requirements / keys.

-If it is a normal restraint I'd bring up the console to at least spawn the restraints / chastity keys to eliminate where your issue is I think from memory there are 2 or 3 restraints keys and the same for chastity, possibly more if you are using captured dreams.

Hope this helps you out some :)

Edit: all the keys! Use them alllll :3

you could always disable the option "free me". just go and click disable safeword or something like that. then when you get restrained there won't be an easy escape.

A few things for you:

-There are some special ones like the slave gag, shock boots, slave rubber suit, slut collar and slave collar all with unique requirements / keys.

-If it is a normal restraint I'd bring up the console to at least spawn the restraints / chastity keys to eliminate where your issue is I think from memory there are 2 or 3 restraints keys and the same for chastity, possibly more if you are using captured dreams.

Ok, I did what u told, used some keys I spawned with console and found that there are 2 keys named "Resraints Key". One of them openes my resraints and other doesn't. :) I guess the other one is the fake one just as "Darkecommander" said in above post and I only find those fucking fakes. :D

So I guess I should adjust the real/fake proportion better. I use "DD-ForTheMasses" for keys and real vs fake proportion is adjusted to "60" and all I get is fake. What should I do, should I rise it more above 60 or lower?

A few things for you:

Ok, I did what u told, used some keys I spawned with console and found that there are 2 keys named "Resraints Key". One of them openes my resraints and other doesn't. :) I guess the other one is the fake one just as "Darkecommander" said in above post and I only find those fucking fakes. :D

So I guess I should adjust the real/fake proportion better. I use "DD-ForTheMasses" for keys and real vs fake proportion is adjusted to "60" and all I get is fake. What should I do, should I rise it more above 60 or lower?

I doubt it is to do with the fake / real proportion, more the keys dd assets add and keys dcl add, I'm not sure on the specifics though so don't hold me to it.

The easiest way for you to check is the load order number: these being the first 2 digits of the items code in the console, you'll probably find one key correlates with Dcl and one doesn't, finding keys /is incredibly frustrating at times.

Personally as you seem unsure as to your games behaviour I would set your key find chance very very high just to check the mod is definitely giving you what you need, then lower it from there.

Glad I managed to be of service :3

A few things for you:

I doubt it is to do with the fake / real proportion, more the keys dd assets add and keys dcl add, I'm not sure on the specifics though so don't hold me to it.

The easiest way for you to check is the load order number: these being the first 2 digits of the items code in the console, you'll probably find one key correlates with Dcl and one doesn't, finding keys /is incredibly frustrating at times.

Personally as you seem unsure as to your games behaviour I would set your key find chance very very high just to check the mod is definitely giving you what you need, then lower it from there.

Pretty much this 1st playthrough. Once you have confirmed  you can escape then you can think about making you situation hard to escape as you will know its possible. Because trust me rng will hate you at somepoint and then your definitely going to want to know the escape settings work. :)

Having a weird issue with Cursed Loot. Most functions of the mod work fine, but a few inexplicably don't.

1: Bondage Adventure (asking people for help) doesn't work at all, the dialogue options don't appear. I do have it enabled in MCM.

2: Solicitation semi works. The dialogue options are there, I can get paid, but no animations play. No dancing, no sex, and no Devices are equipped even if the "let me get my toys" dialogue happens.

3: Estrus integration doesn't work at all. All estrus animations and effects work fine through the original mod's shouts and spells, but cursed loot won't trigger estrus on loot or plants, even with all other possibilities disabled and cursed loot chance at 100%

Other than these things, Cursed Loot is functioning excellently, and considering that basically everything else in this playthrough actually seems stable for once, I'm hesitant to risk destroying everything by troubleshooting. I'm linking my load order, so if there are any glaringly obvious issues that could be causing these problems, please point them out.

loadorder.txt

On an unrelated note, I'd like to suggest an idea for a new feature.

Home Security/Trespassing Events

I've found it to often be kinda underwhelming to find Cursed Loot while trespassing/robbing a house. Sure, I'm inconveniently bound now, but its not really any different than if it happened out in the world.

What if there was an event similar to the flash bang that can only happen while trespassing and stealing from a container? It would immobilize you and raise an alarm of some sort. This could call the guards in and create a nice bridge between Cursed Loot and Prison Overhaul.

Alternatively, it could call the homeowner to you, and that could branch into multiple possible scenarios, such as:

1: Straightforward revenge rape/device equipping by the homeowner.

2: Some kind of Trespasser Collar that bound you to that house until you meet a condition (like X days of sexual servitude).

3: A blackmail scenario, something like "Do this obnoxious task for me or I'l turn you into the guards, and I'l hike up your bounty by telling them you tried to kill me! If you accept my offer but just run for it, you will never get out of that terrible device I just put you in!".

Or many other possibilities. The details aren't overly important, I just think that having Trespassing events like this would really amp up the tension when you are breaking and entering with Cursed Loot enabled.

Whether or not this ever gets added, I really appreciate your work on this mod. By far my favorite adult mod for Skyrim. 

Oh god xD poor you , im sure theres over 500 images in the land of where my sig lives :3, restart Freya , I only really have 2 , Rennai is the nord warrior (the ginger one :o) and Brooke, the dark haired one with the pony who i havent posted here yet, they both get a LOT of make overs and/or revamps, dont think the one im playing yet even has a name xD cant settle on one i even like >.<

Tifa, those you have there are very cute characters. And for the names you can always use http://fantasynamegenerators.com/or http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

And now a few questions: is the Aradia Rogue Armor included in the droplist? Or just the standard armor and the Living one? And is it possible to fully disable the Living Armor from appearing? Because I get it even setting the chance to 0%,

Kimy, I'm reposting this question because I'm not sure if you have seen it and I haven't found any info about what I was asking in this thread. I also would like to add one more question :angel:

Serana is not affected by this mod. That's because she uses an independent follower system so to speak, right? WIll you add support for that kind of followers?

A few things for you:

Pretty much this 1st playthrough. Once you have confirmed  you can escape then you can think about making you situation hard to escape as you will know its possible. Because trust me rng will hate you at somepoint and then your definitely going to want to know the escape settings work. :)

oh sorry about that. i had to go quickly that i didn't get the question. :(  yes it can be problematic finding keys when there's so many different ones.

again sorry for misunderstanding. 

On an unrelated note, I'd like to suggest an idea for a new feature.

Home Security/Trespassing Events

I've found it to often be kinda underwhelming to find Cursed Loot while trespassing/robbing a house. Sure, I'm inconveniently bound now, but its not really any different than if it happened out in the world.

What if there was an event similar to the flash bang that can only happen while trespassing and stealing from a container? It would immobilize you and raise an alarm of some sort. This could call the guards in and create a nice bridge between Cursed Loot and Prison Overhaul.

Alternatively, it could call the homeowner to you, and that could branch into multiple possible scenarios, such as:

1: Straightforward revenge rape/device equipping by the homeowner.

2: Some kind of Trespasser Collar that bound you to that house until you meet a condition (like X days of sexual servitude).

3: A blackmail scenario, something like "Do this obnoxious task for me or I'l turn you into the guards, and I'l hike up your bounty by telling them you tried to kill me! If you accept my offer but just run for it, you will never get out of that terrible device I just put you in!".

Or many other possibilities. The details aren't overly important, I just think that having Trespassing events like this would really amp up the tension when you are breaking and entering with Cursed Loot enabled.

Whether or not this ever gets added, I really appreciate your work on this mod. By far my favorite adult mod for Skyrim.

This would be a really good addition to the mod if it's easy to implement. It would certainly spice up the rather boring Thieves Guild radiant quests.