On an unrelated note, I'd like to suggest an idea for a new feature.

Home Security/Trespassing Events

I've found it to often be kinda underwhelming to find Cursed Loot while trespassing/robbing a house. Sure, I'm inconveniently bound now, but its not really any different than if it happened out in the world.

What if there was an event similar to the flash bang that can only happen while trespassing and stealing from a container? It would immobilize you and raise an alarm of some sort. This could call the guards in and create a nice bridge between Cursed Loot and Prison Overhaul.

Alternatively, it could call the homeowner to you, and that could branch into multiple possible scenarios, such as:

1: Straightforward revenge rape/device equipping by the homeowner.

2: Some kind of Trespasser Collar that bound you to that house until you meet a condition (like X days of sexual servitude).

3: A blackmail scenario, something like "Do this obnoxious task for me or I'l turn you into the guards, and I'l hike up your bounty by telling them you tried to kill me! If you accept my offer but just run for it, you will never get out of that terrible device I just put you in!".

Or many other possibilities. The details aren't overly important, I just think that having Trespassing events like this would really amp up the tension when you are breaking and entering with Cursed Loot enabled.

Whether or not this ever gets added, I really appreciate your work on this mod. By far my favorite adult mod for Skyrim.

This would be a really good addition to the mod if it's easy to implement. It would certainly spice up the rather boring Thieves Guild radiant quests.

Maybe it could work like this:

When looting a contained owned by another npc Any devious device events become a restraint that bonds the player to the owner, the restraint will grow more powerful for every x hours you are locked in it (in a similar fashion to the doll suit) i like the idea of a cursed ring that equips it self to the player and then works its way across the players body until they are fully restrained. However instead of sex the suit requires you to perform favors for the owner this could involve delivering messages, fetching items or being used as a sex toy by the owner. While you can refuse to perform these requests the restraints will obviously worsen until you agree and do the quest. Maybe there could be a lull phase where if a task was performed you have x hours before the next expansion will occur. Each request completed removes 1 restraint the event added until all are gone at which point the quest ends and the player is free. Also if owners would be hard you could just say 1 npc made these traps as an anti thief device and leaves a note with each 1 telling the player where to find him in a similar fashion to the cursed collar quest. Since all the requests could be made radiant quests the event should be pretty repeatable as well. 

Of course that would be a large amount of work to do as apposed to many of the other events that could be simpler.

On an unrelated note, I'd like to suggest an idea for a new feature.

Home Security/Trespassing Events

I've found it to often be kinda underwhelming to find Cursed Loot while trespassing/robbing a house. Sure, I'm inconveniently bound now, but its not really any different than if it happened out in the world.

What if there was an event similar to the flash bang that can only happen while trespassing and stealing from a container? It would immobilize you and raise an alarm of some sort. This could call the guards in and create a nice bridge between Cursed Loot and Prison Overhaul.

Alternatively, it could call the homeowner to you, and that could branch into multiple possible scenarios, such as:

1: Straightforward revenge rape/device equipping by the homeowner.

2: Some kind of Trespasser Collar that bound you to that house until you meet a condition (like X days of sexual servitude).

3: A blackmail scenario, something like "Do this obnoxious task for me or I'l turn you into the guards, and I'l hike up your bounty by telling them you tried to kill me! If you accept my offer but just run for it, you will never get out of that terrible device I just put you in!".

Or many other possibilities. The details aren't overly important, I just think that having Trespassing events like this would really amp up the tension when you are breaking and entering with Cursed Loot enabled.

Whether or not this ever gets added, I really appreciate your work on this mod. By far my favorite adult mod for Skyrim.

This would be a really good addition to the mod if it's easy to implement. It would certainly spice up the rather boring Thieves Guild radiant quests.

Maybe it could work like this:

When looting a contained owned by another npc Any devious device events become a restraint that bonds the player to the owner, the restraint will grow more powerful for every x hours you are locked in it (in a similar fashion to the doll suit) i like the idea of a cursed ring that equips it self to the player and then works its way across the players body until they are fully restrained. However instead of sex the suit requires you to perform favors for the owner this could involve delivering messages, fetching items or being used as a sex toy by the owner. While you can refuse to perform these requests the restraints will obviously worsen until you agree and do the quest. Maybe there could be a lull phase where if a task was performed you have x hours before the next expansion will occur. Each request completed removes 1 restraint the event added until all are gone at which point the quest ends and the player is free. Also if owners would be hard you could just say 1 npc made these traps as an anti thief device and leaves a note with each 1 telling the player where to find him in a similar fashion to the cursed collar quest. Since all the requests could be made radiant quests the event should be pretty repeatable as well. 

Of course that would be a large amount of work to do as apposed to many of the other events that could be simpler.

TBH I'd much prefer the simpler version of when standard devices fitted then it calling guards to arrest the pc. I don't find long periods locked into devices much fun and have most of them turned off already. It would also gives PO a chance to kick in as well.

I use DCL for the sudden surprises and the compromising situations generated by the devices, I don't find the devices themselves for their own sake particularly interesting.

The original suggestion from fattyfatty seems much simpler and entertaining, rather than another long stint tied up.

Edit: Apparently I didn't read the most recent page of the thread.

Damn, if I will use "Free Me" option everytime then this mod becomes pointless...

Guess I have to wait for an update which fixes this. :/

you could always disable the option "free me".  just go and click disable safeword or something like that. then when you get restrained there won't be an easy escape.

I guess you didn't understand my problem. My problem is that none of the keys I find opens my restraints and there is no dialog option to remove the restraints with money when I talk to a blacksmith. So, you can see that there is already no escape from the restraints other than "Free Me".

There are fake keys given out by the mod "For the masses", but all the keys given out by this mod should work.

To see if any keys will work:

Open console with ~

> help "restraints key"

That will make a list of things, anything with KEYM: left of it is a key. If there are multiple keys with this name, some of them could be fakes from other mods. Try them all one by one with player.additem [item code] 1 to see if they can remove your stuff.

There are also several items made by mods (including this one) that can not be opened with the standard keys.

What are the exact names of the items you are trying to remove? 

I prefer the mission based ones myself specially when they fit into the skyrim lore. Just having a random piece of gear equip gets old and stale after the thousand iteration.

yea i'm similar i like it when there's some sense of darn this trap was set specifically by this person and the player is at that npc's mercy. But i fully understand that given how long these take to make compared to equip restraint x on player, therefore they are a lot fewer in number. Not to mention most of these radiant mission restraint quests etc are more hardcore than 1 or 2 restraints which means they won't be for everyone.

End of the day we can suggest ideas but Kimy will work on making the mod what she wants it to be, fair deal tbh since she's the one who has to spend a lot of her time on it. :)

Is there any list of mods that cause issues with turning this mod off? I'm guessing MME is the cause, but what to make sure before I disable and enable mods.

no. no mods. dcl is not a requirement to anything else. it comes as a standalone mod. p.s yes guys i am not completely gone. i'll try to help and be of use while i am alive. it the least i can try.

Is there any list of mods that cause issues with turning this mod off? I'm guessing MME is the cause, but what to make sure before I disable and enable mods.

no. no mods. dcl is not a requirement to anything else. it comes as a standalone mod. p.s yes guys i am not completely gone. i'll try to help and be of use while i am alive. it the least i can try.

I meant that causes Cursed Loot to turn itself off.

I meant that causes Cursed Loot to turn itself off.

yes two possible mods. either a child replacer/overhaul or a gender modifying mod. as in something that changes your female char's gender detection to male. and so on

Well that narrowed it down to which mods. Thank you.

Courier in chains requires you to be wearing a yoke :)

I tried that too, and it didn't happen. Or does it have to be a non-High Security yoke?

Ah, that was it. For some reason I'd got it into my head that the quest was somehow associated with high security restraints.

Thanks for the info!

Well that narrowed it down to which mods. Thank you.

well i am sorry that i can't be more accurate. i am not all knowing :(

That wasn't sarcasm. I'm just stating thank you that I now know which mods are causing that pop up. Which unfortunately means that it is Sexlab Eager NPCs which is likely causing that pop up since it can set gender flags for Sexlab mods.

Solved my problem with this mod not loading I didn't install the "CalienteTools" folder didn't think I'd need it as I use unp body.

Anyhow found a conflict... this conflicts with Skyrim Unbound, when starting a new game, Deviously Cursed Loot becomes disabled saying a male body is being used, (this is before you even get to choose a body type). If you continue and choose a female body Deviously Cursed Loot does not enable itself, even after you check off to ignore the male check.

Don't know if this is incompatible with other alternate start mods, but thought I'd mention it.

Minor bug report:

During the quest "A Damsel in Distress" you are able to remove the vaginal/nipple piercings per lockpicking, wich is not recognized for the quest progress, rendering you unable to end the quest and forever blocking you from fast travel.

Solution/Workaround: Add the piercing back via console equip them and then remove them by key.

Since no other device in this quest can be forced open i figure it was just forgotten to disable the 'force open' options for these two.

Damn, if I will use "Free Me" option everytime then this mod becomes pointless...

Guess I have to wait for an update which fixes this. :/

you could always disable the option "free me". just go and click disable safeword or something like that. then when you get restrained there won't be an easy escape.

I guess you didn't understand my problem. My problem is that none of the keys I find opens my restraints and there is no dialog option to remove the restraints with money when I talk to a blacksmith. So, you can see that there is already no escape from the restraints other than "Free Me".

A few things for you:

-The restraint is only removed by a blacksmith if it is high security.

-There are some special ones like the slave gag, shock boots, slave rubber suit, slut collar and slave collar all with unique requirements / keys.

-If it is a normal restraint I'd bring up the console to at least spawn the restraints / chastity keys to eliminate where your issue is I think from memory there are 2 or 3 restraints keys and the same for chastity, possibly more if you are using captured dreams.

Hope this helps you out some :)

Edit: all the keys! Use them alllll :3

Ok, I did what u told, used some keys I spawned with console and found that there are 2 keys named "Resraints Key". One of them openes my resraints and other doesn't. :) I guess the other one is the fake one just as "Darkecommander" said in above post and I only find those fucking fakes. :D

So I guess I should adjust the real/fake proportion better. I use "DD-ForTheMasses" for keys and real vs fake proportion is adjusted to "60" and all I get is fake. What should I do, should I rise it more above 60 or lower?

Just a fyi but there are also some restraints you can get that have their own special key which will only drop if you are wearing that restraint and both the key and the restraint will disappear upon use of the key to unlock it. Sometimes it can be a real pain opening items all over until you find that key.

I've gotten a slave boots variant (that punish you for running in them) and a slave collar variant (knocked down and gangbanged by nearby NPCs)

I have a little bit of an issue with the slave gear. I am using the Trepleen HDT body, and when I have the havok item equipped, the slave gear picks it up as clothing and I get zapped. 

Is this a known thing? Or just something else I screwed up on my end?

I can't seem to find any BodySlide data for the long rubber gloves (long_gloves_0.nif & 1.nif) in DCL 4.10. The nifs are in the mxw_catsuit folder, but there doesn't seem to be any BodySlide data for them in mxw_Catsuit\ShapeData. Does anyone know the gloves are BodySlide compatible? (Not talking about the catsuit itself, which is.)

Which body is the 'official' body of Cursed Loot?

I'm bad at understanding which bodies support what. I was surprised to discover that Cursed Loot now has some breast scaling stuff in it because I thought it was CBBE Curvy and I didn't think basic CBBE could handle that sort of thing. Thought there needed to be a HDT or a TBBP or something in the mix.

Which body is the 'official' body of Cursed Loot?

I'm bad at understanding which bodies support what. I was surprised to discover that Cursed Loot now has some breast scaling stuff in it because I thought it was CBBE Curvy and I didn't think basic CBBE could handle that sort of thing. Thought there needed to be a HDT or a TBBP or something in the mix.

The only officially supported body is Bodyslide CBBE HDT.

Mind you that this differs from the DDI Framework which officially supports vanilla (Curvy) CBBE. Cursed Loot expects HDT support on top of that and won't ever include any models not supporting Bodyslide.

Got hit with the damsel in distress for the first time last night.  

1 bug : at the end, there was still a visible rubber gloves on me but not in my inventory.  It kept the suit from coming off.  Had to console remove the gear off.  Even that wouldn't work for the gloves.  Had to restart from a previous save.

1 suggestion : could you make the difficulty of the damsel in distress adjustable.  That was extreme which was probably your goal.   However, i'm not sure that many people would escape from that in a 100% legit way.

1 suggestion : could you make the difficulty of the damsel in distress adjustable.  That was extreme which was probably your goal.   However, i'm not sure that many people would escape from that in a 100% legit way.

I am afraid not. The DiD quest was not designed with difficulty adjustments in mind, so adding this would require an amount of work I'd rather put into new content. It -is- a hardcore quest, admittedly - and advertised as such. :) You -can- make it fairly easy by increasing the keydrop chances, mind you.