for some reason bondage quest dpesnt work even when set to 100% i go to a shop keeper in whiterun while having a armbinder on but nothing

By 100% do you mean 100 weight, or that you turned off everything else?  Odds in this mod works off a weighting system not a percent system.

If the bondage quest does not start, what does happen?  The dialog not work, or the dialog works but the quest does not start?

i turned everything else to 0% and had bondage quest to 100% in bondage quests tab

theres no dialog other than can you remove the chains and stuff they dont talk about any bondage quest

for some reason bondage quest dpesnt work even when set to 100% i go to a shop keeper in whiterun while having a armbinder on but nothing

By 100% do you mean 100 weight, or that you turned off everything else?  Odds in this mod works off a weighting system not a percent system.

If the bondage quest does not start, what does happen?  The dialog not work, or the dialog works but the quest does not start?

i turned everything else to 0% and had bondage quest to 100% in bondage quests tab

Have you tried it wearing a different device (just in case the armbinder doesn't trigger it properly). A collar definitely triggers it for me

There is an updated esp for DD for Him uploaded in the comments section and I have been updating the slot numbers on meshes that need it. The Ebonite armbinders still don't like to show up but everything else works as it should as far as I have seen.

Good to know i may have to re add that.

Yes, I'll never thank enough Veladarius helping us to at least be able to play a properly "deviously dressed" guy. Ok we can't enjoy all the stuff so far,  but better than nothing.... :P

I found an issue in the MCM menu for the Bondage Adventure. The Unlock one restraint weight uses the scale and notes from the number of followers processed:

attachicon.gif2015-05-11_00001.jpg

The only other issue I have seen is from v 4.6 is if my character is wearing a armbinder or yoke most of the rape scenes end up with my character spinning around quickly then everyone leaving. I have not used v 4.7 enough to see if that still happens yet though.

In 4.6 happened Always with Yoke but never with armbinder

In 4.7 something weird happens if you have gloves+yoke equipped...also with yoke equipped you keep control of your character until the sexlab/zaz scene happens but at least it triggers as intended.

(without yoke you lose control of character as the message "you feel watched" appears).

For the slider error i guess cleaning the save would go ...sadly takes time to configure each slider but each major update is better to clean te save or something won't work.

I had just started a new game a few hours earlier from a save after configuring all my MCM menu's but something else went wrong as well (38 mb error log about a lightning ball) so I started a completely new game. The slider worked correctly after starting the new game.

More testing, more confusion!

Did The Bondage Adventure Quest again, again corset and armbinder not removed.  So messed with things some more, the free me debug option removed the corset but not the armbinder.  Similarly the remove all possibility from the dialog removed the corset but not the armbinder.  The remove one result removes neither, like before when it wouldn't remove a gag, may be completely broken?  The normal help me with this armbinder dialog option does not show up even after the quest is over, is it a non-standard armbinder rather then just removing the other dialogs while the quest is going on?

Wohoo, new big update on Cursed loot! :D

But i am in the middle of the Elenwen Quest, so no upgrade right now for me.

I just want to say for that fabulous quests:

- might it possible to get a bedroll in the cell for sleeping and just the chair as an activation point for continue the quest --> because of RND (Realistic Needs and Diseas)

- colud you please add a little more food and drink to the basket

optional request:

- a little sparetime for washing and an possibility to do so. :)(and soap)

The latest update either fixed some of the issues I was having or simply doing the clean save for it did. Either way, DCL seems to be playing much nicer now. I have noticed one oddity though, regarding the bandits spawning in when no other valid actors can be found: They do their animations and all properly but they don't undress. They stay armored and airhump my character, though my character is undressed properly. I don't recall seeing this happen with any other mods events, or even ones in DCL that use existing actors, just now with the spawned in ones. Don't get me wrong, loving that opportunistic bandits can sneak in just in time to take advantage of some of these precarious situations, but this odd little quirk makes me think their hearts really aren't in it while they're doing the deed :)

On a side note, would it be possible to add some sort of functionality to the mod that allows you to 'blacklist' npcs from taking part in taking advantage of your character? I like playing with DCL's chances turned down so it's a bit more subdued, personally, and I think a way of preventing certain people from getting on on the action would help with that sort of playstyle.

pay back for creators making you play male characters? wow what a reason

I certainly didn't want to lash out at people for game devs making me play male characters. Do you really think I am -that- low? It might be part of the reason why I have zero interest in spending the significant amount of time it would require me to actively support male characters, but that's about it. Cursed Loot didn't have a check for the longest time and would just let you do whatever you wanted to do. However, I have lately added more and more stuff that flat out doesn't make the slightest sense for male characters (solicitation, sex attacks, device comments...etc etc) to the degree that the mod is now pretty much silly to play with a male character. People have actually complained to me that they have to disable Cursed Loot all the time when alternating between male and female characters. Now the mod does it automatically and people still complain. Can't win.

Could you make the disabling for male characters optional, in the MCM or something? I understand why you did what you did, but I honestly did enjoy using the mod as a male character and would like to continue. Feels quite unfair to just bar people who play male characters from using the mod like this.

I am open to that. I piggybacked that code on top of the code I wrote to block NEC and child followers, but I could add an override for male characters, sure. I had no idea that people really want to play Cursed Loot with a male character and can't remotely imagine how that would work given all these features that are clearly geared towards females, but hey, who am I to judge. I don't want to be a spoilsport. ;)

Thank you! I would really appreciate that. Love everything you've been doing with the mod, and I'd hate to lose it from my Skyrim setup!  :)

Catsuits

I don't like them.

I cant stop them from showing up from Tie Me Up options

Sometimes I wonder if unchecking the suit even works.

I do know how to force my own mesh but that means I have to pop the esp open and edit the catsuitAA and delete the textureset associated with Catsuits.

Thing is I cant be the only one that isn't particularly thrilled when a CBBE item shows up for our Unp character.  Its not really that great of a CBBE item either.

My reasoning is that the vertices around the boobs don't actually fit the CBBE model very well.  Then there is the weight painting of this particular model, even if I go into body slide to work on the weights, I'll still have verts that are really funky out of place.  Even the unp conversions don't fix the issue.

There are other modder resources besides the Catsuit, such as Zipsuit (comes in CBBE, UNP, and 7B HDT weights look good and items fit well could have a black texture with a repaint job).

Sorry, I just don't like MXcatsuit its poorly made.

Plus IDK I just want a full set of a specific gear and its like I gotta hit tie me up to get stuff then more often than not get thrown into a catsuit 1/2 the time.

Its like not a favorite feature anymore for me.

Below I have the Neo Suit substituting the MXcatsuit, but I still have to erase the Texture Set from CDL otherwise you get those white strips on the suit.

----------------

So here's another thing,

The Free Me option,

Not only does it remove the item.

It completely removes the items from the inventory.

So now I have to find another means to quickly test out Devious Items when I'm working on them.  I guess its something that's made my life easier quickly being able to see if the items I reweighted are in fact good, but this kinda sucks for me I guess.

I suspect that other user's would also like to be able to test out their weight conversions as well right?

post-79263-0-51608600-1431399701_thumb.png

Like the new update.. am not experiencing any issue others have mentioned,  however I haven't tried the defeat type rape etc yet, cus I run SD and simple slavery so, not gonna work with those, the new quests triggers fine for me on default settings, but I too got the armbinder not being removed issue, not even the free me now panic button can do it. looked at pap log was spamming the same error every 3-4 mins over my playtime which was about 2 hours , but that's something about enslavement its CRDE so think that's your pap header. . Have attached said pap log, dunno if it will help any..

Papyrus.1.rar

Catsuits

I don't like them.

I do know how to force my own mesh but that means I have to pop the esp open and edit the catsuitAA and delete the textureset associated with Catsuits.

Thing is I cant be the only one that isn't particularly thrilled when a CBBE item shows up for our Unp character.  Its not really that great of a CBBE item either.

My reasoning is that the vertices around the boobs don't actually fit the CBBE model very well.  Then there is the weight painting of this particular model, even if I go into body slide to work on the weights, I'll still have verts that are really funky out of place.  Even the unp conversions don't fix the issue.

There are other modder resources besides the Catsuit, such as Zipsuit (comes in CBBE, UNP, and 7B HDT weights look good and items fit well could have a black texture with a repaint job).

Plus IDK I just want a full set of a specific gear and its like I gotta hit tie me up to get stuff then more often than not get thrown into a catsuit 1/2 the time.

Below I have the Neo Suit substituting the MXcatsuit, but I still have to erase the Texture Set from CDL otherwise you get those white strips on the suit.

----------------

So here's another thing,

The Free Me option,

So now I have to find another means to quickly test out Devious Items when I'm working on them.  I guess its something that's made my life easier quickly being able to see if the items I reweighted are in fact good, but this kinda sucks for me I guess.

I suspect that other user's would also like to be able to test out their weight conversions as well right?

Look here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/these are more for unpb pregnancy but the CL catsuit up conversions on that page and will work for you.

Bug report

Npc's seem more interested in raping the player than going about their day.

They used to get bored and try to go back to blacksmithing and other AI packages.

Not sure what you mean. They are supposed to stick around until the scene is over and then go back to whatever they were doing. Is that no the case?

Catsuits

I don't like them.

----------------

So here's another thing,

The Free Me option,

Adding the zipsuit is on my to-do list. The next major version is slated to introduce a revamped item selector that will give you much greater control over what's being added as well. I would add more suits, but alas they need to come with 'free to redistribute' permissions AND a CBBE Bodyslide conversion and most armour actually doesn't meet those requirements My hands are tied. Not literally, but you get the idea. :D

Sooooo... was there a reason that the gimp hood is a re-textured cloth sack instead of being the gasmask that actually goes with the rubber suits?  Just wondering.  :x

I absolutely hate gas masks. To me they are about as unerotic an item as I can imagine. Does that count as a reason?

I have ran into a little bug or problem, I can not seem to figure out.

It may not even be cause by your mod, but I Only remember getting it while playing this mod.

1. sometimes I guess after an act of some kind I notice I can no longer scroll in, and out with my mouse wheel.

2. this is such a suttle event I sometimes do not notice it for awhile, so I am not exactly sure where it is caused.

3. The only in game normal fix I have gotten to repair this is to load and older save before it happened.

4. would not be much of a problem if I noticed it as soon as it happens, but as i do not scroll in and out all the time it sometimes sneaks up on me.

5. if someone have quick fix console for this, for now would be nice I have tried "enableplayercontrols" but to no effect.

Bug report

Npc's seem more interested in raping the player than going about their day.

They used to get bored and try to go back to blacksmithing and other AI packages.

Not sure what you mean. They are supposed to stick around until the scene is over and then go back to whatever they were doing. Is that no the case?

Catsuits

I don't like them.

----------------

So here's another thing,

The Free Me option,

Adding the zipsuit is on my to-do list. The next major version is slated to introduce a revamped item selector that will give you much greater control over what's being added as well. I would add more suits, but alas they need to come with 'free to redistribute' permissions AND a CBBE Bodyslide conversion and most armour actually doesn't meet those requirements My hands are tied. Not literally, but you get the idea. :D

Uh 1st post was a badly made joke.  Sorry sometimes I try to put humor into typed words and Im just not good at this whole internet thing.

2nd post was I don't like the catsuit mesh, its not a big problem for me though I know exactly how to change the esp and mesh....ect but I'm trying to get at what about the other end-user that uses unp but doesn't have a skill set like me.

So I am trying to suggest an alternate like the zipsuit which correct we all know about its open resource license as long as the contributing author is credited...Plus the author pretty much made a bunch of body types for it so I think that one is a great pick as well.  Might have to download a texture converter...Though I have no idea if I'll have time, I'm suppose to get work for the summer until classes start again.

That last part well you see I use the tie me up feature to see a lot of DD assets and expansion items really quickly and test out to see if I need to tweak out the weights...So I like to keep the items rather than lose them when I hit  free me....I know this is not typical end user behavior. 

I came to think of it as my own personal developer's tool for making HDT 7B mesh weights :D

------------------------------

Sounds great Kimy!

Been looking for the original Spearhead page, saw the outfit the other day even downloaded it but there was nothing about an author or credits where it came from.  I'm keeping an eye out for more stuff.

Like the new update.. am not experiencing any issue others have mentioned,  however I haven't tried the defeat type rape etc yet, cus I run SD and simple slavery so, not gonna work with those, the new quests triggers fine for me on default settings, but I too got the armbinder not being removed issue, not even the free me now panic button can do it. looked at pap log was spamming the same error every 3-4 mins over my playtime which was about 2 hours , but that's something about enslavement its CRDE so think that's your pap header. . Have attached said pap log, dunno if it will help any..

CRDE is Devious enslaved, not cursed loot.

Bring your bugs to the Deviously enslaved support thread.

Sooooo... was there a reason that the gimp hood is a re-textured cloth sack instead of being the gasmask that actually goes with the rubber suits?  Just wondering.  :x

I absolutely hate gas masks. To me they are about as unerotic an item as I can imagine. Does that count as a reason?

It does, yes.  Just wondering!  ^_^

Have you tried it wearing a different device (just in case the armbinder doesn't trigger it properly). A collar definitely triggers it for me

i tryed with collar but nothing with armbinder equipped there was a message on the top left saying that my character was visably bound but no quest kicked in i tryed all devices leg cuffs peircings collar harness armcuffs gag blindfold armdinder belt bra nothing happened

It may not even be cause by your mod, but I Only remember getting it while playing this mod.

1. sometimes I guess after an act of some kind I notice I can no longer scroll in, and out with my mouse wheel.

2. this is such a suttle event I sometimes do not notice it for awhile, so I am not exactly sure where it is caused.

3. The only in game normal fix I have gotten to repair this is to load and older save before it happened.

4. would not be much of a problem if I noticed it as soon as it happens, but as i do not scroll in and out all the time it sometimes sneaks up on me.

5. if someone have quick fix console for this, for now would be nice I have tried "enableplayercontrols" but to no effect.

I've had the zoom in/out freeze happen before, not sure what causes it or if you're having precisly the same issue.

I found that using equipment like the forge, smelter or enchanter fixed it for me

I could do with some help please,

I'd like to know if you can use the likes of this mod or any suggestions to solely work on just your followers through whatever means that would trigger some action. In other words I'm trying to keep my character away from too much harm's way while playing legendary difficulty. Whilst I can enjoy watching my poor weak follower take all the grunt of stuffs without me having to fix the DD items onto their body for them!?

I've had the zoom in/out freeze happen before, not sure what causes it or if you're having precisly the same issue.

I found that using equipment like the forge, smelter or enchanter fixed it for me

Thx U! I will give that a try. this bug I think may be a papyrus stack problem, when swapping from player  no control to back to player having control as in 

game.setplayeraidriven(false) ;take out od raidriven
    Game.EnablePlayerControls() ;restore control
    Debug.SendAnimationEvent(playerRef, "IdleForceDefaultState") ;Back to normal idle

or maybe if something like this is going on in script

int count = player.getitemcount SomeItem
;then this if papyrus decides this scritp turn is over here
player.RemoveItem(SomeItem, count, true)

then the item may never get removed, the script may not recover

Poor example's but I think something like that is happening

Some where in there I think is a miss step on papyrus's get it done ability. but am only guessing, I have only had it happen in a couple of mod's this is one of them.

I do not blame the mod so much as I think it is more of a Mechanics Problem in the poorly designed separation of script from the CK