If doors trigger in player homes, that's a bug. I will look into this.

EDIT: I checked the code - the only way this can actually happen is when you are -entering- your house. In that case the trap would likely do its thing after the zone change, making it appear as if it triggered inside the house. I would still say it's working as intended, for the trap was triggered OUTSIDE the house.

EDIT: I checked the code - the only way this can actually happen is when you are -entering- your house. In that case the trap would likely do its thing after the zone change, making it appear as if it triggered inside the house. I would still say it's working as intended, for the trap was triggered OUTSIDE the house.

The trap was triggered as i was exiting the Whiterun house. I slept in the house, ate, talked with Lydia and was about to go to the forge to make her a better armor and as i step outside, bang. I am 100% sure of that. Unless i have a mod that conflicts and caused this.

Also, is it normal that i ask my housecarl to help with restraints and get as answer "get away, slut"? I mean, from "i will give my life for you, Thane" to "get lost?".

Oh, could you please at least tell me the formula that calculates the trap chance? I mean, it's arouse related, but what's the relation?

The basic formula is

basechance = ((1 - dcumenu.arousalweight) * basechance) + (dcumenu.arousalweight * playerarousal * dcumenu.arousalmodifier) As Float

That's of course before all the modifiers apply.

That dialogue you quoted there is not from Cursed Loot btw. I don't write like that.

v4.7 bug report/feedback

1. Solicitation won't unequip Armbinder and Corset at the end.

2. My character was wearing a corset and I talked to an NPC, asking for help. He stole my money and keys. According to the info in MCM that should only happen when the character is helpless (Yoke/Armbinder, Blindfold).

3. I was doing one of the early Conpanion quests, Farkas was with me as an unofficial follower (I couldn't give him stuff or commands). I was overpowered by a Silver Hand (powerstrike) and lost control of my character.  Farkas killed the guy. Then DCL got hold of 3 Draughrs (the quest was in a crypt dungeon) which all raped my character (and they died due to Succubus drain). Farkas was just standing there, doing nothing. Also in the same room there was another Silver Hand, a bit farther away, but with good view of the happenings, he also did nothing. I shoot this guy after the rape, but he was pacified, he didn't aggro me. I was about to shoot him with the finishing arrow, when I was teleported to the entrance (I think this is one of the possible outcome of these events). Between the getting back the control and being teleported to entrance, I had enough time to loot all 3 Draugrs (i even had to move one of them, they were in a pile) and shoot the Silver Hand dude 3 times.

So basically the DCL worked, did not freeze up, but the outcome was kind of unexpected.

4. The Amulet thingy worked perfectly when I wore it and defended me from a triggered CL event.

The basic formula is

basechance = ((1 - dcumenu.arousalweight) * basechance) + (dcumenu.arousalweight * playerarousal * dcumenu.arousalmodifier) As Float

That dialogue you quoted there is not from Cursed Loot btw. I don't write like that.

Wow and i thought it would be something simpler... I can't make head or tails of that.

I have SDDialogues installed (or whatever it's called), also "Further Lovers Comfort". Maybe it's one of them then... 

One last thing. Is it normal that after the bandit sleep assault, the inventory is gone? If yes, is there a way to disable this?

Thanks for your time.

The basic formula is

Wow and i thought it would be something simpler... I can't make head or tails of that.

I have SDDialogues installed (or whatever it's called), also "Further Lovers Comfort". Maybe it's one of them then... 

One last thing. Is it normal that after the bandit sleep assault, the inventory is gone? If yes, is there a way to disable this?

Thanks for your time.

I am not aware of any code in Cursed Loot able to steal inventory items except DD keys and gold.

And that dialogue is quite likely from SDDialogues. Do NOT use this dialogue to remove any Cursed Loot quest items btw. This dialogue doesn't check for quest item status and can break stuff in Cursed Loot.

v4.7 bug report/feedback

2. My character was wearing a corset and I talked to an NPC, asking for help. He stole my money and keys. According to the info in MCM that should only happen when the character is helpless (Yoke/Armbinder, Blindfold).  

I think in solicitation there is in the MCM a voice that says that the client may not unequip your restraints at the end. So this is intended.

I 've disabled every single stealing option and chance i could find. Better solution... But bandits sleep attack still left me with no inventory.

The basic formula is

Thanks for your time.

I am not aware of any code in Cursed Loot able to steal inventory items except DD keys and gold.

And that dialogue is quite likely from SDDialogues. Do NOT use this dialogue to remove any Cursed Loot quest items btw. This dialogue doesn't check for quest item status and can break stuff in Cursed Loot.

Hmm... I have installed this SD Dialogue, because i wanted a "death alternative" mod and SD+ seemed the only that would not steal. I mean, i 've unchecked options for stealing in DA, in SDDialogues and checked "limited removal" in SD+. I 've only had SD trigger once and the inventory wasn't removed.

Is there another mod to use when defeated that can avoid getting robbed? That's my main gripe with all these mods. They are obsessed with stealing your things. I had over 100 lockpicks before the wife sent me on "adventure" and they were gone. I haven't checked back to see if they are now again in my inventory...  I mean, i don't really care abotu using SD+. I just want a mod that works for defeat and doesn't remove anything from your inventory.

Hmm... I have installed this SD Dialogue, because i wanted a "death alternative" mod and SD+ seemed the only that would not steal. I mean, i 've unchecked options for stealing in DA, in SDDialogues and checked "limited removal" in SD+. I 've only had SD trigger once and the inventory wasn't removed.

Is there another mod to use when defeated that can avoid getting robbed? That's my main gripe with all these mods. They are obsessed with stealing your things. I had over 100 lockpicks before the wife sent me on "adventure" and they were gone. I haven't checked back to see if they are now again in my inventory...  I mean, i don't really care abotu using SD+. I just want a mod that works for defeat and doesn't remove anything from your inventory.

<Personal opinion>

If you're not keen on keeping SD anyway, my recommendation would be to remove both SD+ and DAMOYL from your load order and just use Defeat as standalone mod. Defeat does let you pick whether or not to steal anything. And it does not NEED DAMOYL and has much more interesting knockout mechanisms anyway. DAMOYL is a well-intended mod, but I have had nothing but trouble with it. It fails properly transitioning between bleedout and blackout a LOT, resulting in all sorts of stuff breaking, my character not dying and getting chain-killed over and over, etc.

</Personal opinion>

<Personal opinion>

If you're not keen on keeping SD anyway, my recommendation would be to remove both SD+ and DAMOYL from your load order and just use Defeat as standalone mod. Defeat does let you pick whether or not to steal anything. And it does not NEED DAMOYL and has much more interesting knockout mechanisms anyway. DAMOYL is a well-intended mod, but I have had nothing but trouble with it. It fails properly transitioning between bleedout and blackout a LOT, resulting in all sorts of stuff breaking, my character not dying and getting chain-killed over and over, etc.

</Personal opinion>

Thank you very much. I will follow your suggestion. I haven't tried Defeat, because i read about being robbed in the description and thought "bleah". If i can disable it, i am ok with it. Besides, i had terrible problems with making SD+ trigger correctly, avoid CTD etc. And if you a thief, the routine is easy: you steal immediately the key, kill the master, end of story (with limited removal as soon as you get the key, you have the inventory back and you whack the master with sneak attack).

The trap was triggered as i was exiting the Whiterun house. I slept in the house, ate, talked with Lydia and was about to go to the forge to make her a better armor and as i step outside, bang. I am 100% sure of that. Unless i have a mod that conflicts and caused this.

Same thing happened to me. I was definitely leaving Breezehome as my saved game started in the upstairs bedroom.

I have ran into a little bug or problem, I can not seem to figure out.

It may not even be cause by your mod, but I Only remember getting it while playing this mod.

1. sometimes I guess after an act of some kind I notice I can no longer scroll in, and out with my mouse wheel.

2. this is such a suttle event I sometimes do not notice it for awhile, so I am not exactly sure where it is caused.

3. The only in game normal fix I have gotten to repair this is to load and older save before it happened.

4. would not be much of a problem if I noticed it as soon as it happens, but as i do not scroll in and out all the time it sometimes sneaks up on me.

5. if someone have quick fix console for this, for now would be nice I have tried "enableplayercontrols" but to no effect.

I've had the zoom in/out freeze happen before, not sure what causes it or if you're having precisly the same issue.

I found that using equipment like the forge, smelter or enchanter fixed it for me

Probably estrus or a Sexlab animation happening during another animation (zaz animation for example).

Usually using

TFC command

While in free camera initiate a dialogue

TFC with dialogue window open

Fixes it.

I've had this happen on very odd occasions usually if a Private Needs animation gets interrupted, the problem is that it gets baked into your save if you don't spot it (reload doesn't cure it). I'll try out these suggestions if/when it happens again.

@ Slorm

Good to know i wasn't crazy! 

@ Anyone

Can someone please give me the default values for key drops? I 've changed them and now i can't remember what was the default. The description says 2.5% in most cases, but i am pretty sure that when i first installed the mod, it was higher.

Should the gender check and message be happening just the once or on every game load as i'm currently getting it on every game load for a male character (although to be fair it auto disabling is a lot easier than me turning stuff off for when i want to play a dude :) nice new feature )

Should the gender check and message be happening just the once or on every game load as i'm currently getting it on every game load for a male character (although to be fair it auto disabling is a lot easier than me turning stuff off for when i want to play a dude :) nice new feature )

It happens on every game load.

I'm having an issue with the new update turning off exhibition setting in Aroused Redoux.  Aroused is an esm so I can't move it passed loot... I have the "shame" box on misc settings cleared, but some script keeps unchecking the exhibition setting in Redoux and causing shame covering.

Same thing in my game:

"allow cover animation" is turned off in cl, but the "is exhibitionist" get's unchecked quite frequently in Aroused ...

I am also getting the same thing.

v4.7 bug report/feedback

I think in solicitation there is in the MCM a voice that says that the client may not unequip your restraints at the end. So this is intended.

I 've disabled every single stealing option and chance i could find. Better solution... But bandits sleep attack still left me with no inventory.

1. The NPC said he will unlock the stuff, he didn't. So it is a bug. This actually seems like the most problematic part, since it was bugged in 4.6 too, there they didn't remove the Corsets, Shackles and Yokes.

2. The description says this won't happen, only under specific circumstances. Since the circumstances were different, this is also a bug. Either the mechanic is bugged, or the description.

I'm having an issue with the new update turning off exhibition setting in Aroused Redoux.  Aroused is an esm so I can't move it passed loot... I have the "shame" box on misc settings cleared, but some script keeps unchecking the exhibition setting in Redoux and causing shame covering.

Same thing in my game:

"allow cover animation" is turned off in cl, but the "is exhibitionist" get's unchecked quite frequently in Aroused ...

v4.7 bug report/feedback

1. The NPC said he will unlock the stuff, he didn't. So it is a bug. This actually seems like the most problematic part, since it was bugged in 4.6 too, there they didn't remove the Corsets, Shackles and Yokes.

2. The description says this won't happen, only under specific circumstances. Since the circumstances were different, this is also a bug. Either the mechanic is bugged, or the description.

Both of the above are bugs. Both are already fixed in my build. :D

So after playing for a while I had very few events triggering because of my settings and realized I couldn't do what I wanted because it would require events to be configured by location

and not the location dictating if any event would happen in the first place.

This is because I'd like to set things like high chance of gas in dungeons but none in city, no flashbang traps in dungeons and low in the wild, high estrus attack chance in dungeons, etc.

On another note I really like the dream/nightmare waking you up, I just wish it would happen more often or be based on times victim.

pay back for creators making you play male characters? wow what a reason

I certainly didn't want to lash out at people for game devs making me play male characters. Do you really think I am -that- low? It might be part of the reason why I have zero interest in spending the significant amount of time it would require me to actively support male characters, but that's about it. Cursed Loot didn't have a check for the longest time and would just let you do whatever you wanted to do. However, I have lately added more and more stuff that flat out doesn't make the slightest sense for male characters (solicitation, sex attacks, device comments...etc etc) to the degree that the mod is now pretty much silly to play with a male character. People have actually complained to me that they have to disable Cursed Loot all the time when alternating between male and female characters. Now the mod does it automatically and people still complain. Can't win.

yeah cause no man has ever said anything like what you say to girl's just sayin 

and yeah to many homophones who would complain about there being male support for something that is "supposed" to be female

Same thing in my game:

v4.7 bug report/feedback

Awesome.  Like a kid at Christmas I always  eagerly await your next update.

Same thing in my game:

v4.7 bug report/feedback

Awesome.  Like a kid at Christmas I always  eagerly await your next update.

I'm having these same bugs at the conclusion of the Bondage Adventure quest. The corset and armbinder don't get removed, and the armbinder won't even come off to the DCL Safeword function! Hope that gets fixed, since the armbinder in BA is set to inescapable mode, and the other NPC escape events can't seem to remove it either!

Addendum: Got robbed without either of the above items. Do unlinked gloves count as arm restraints, then?

It depends. The feature in Cursed Loot is a lot more lightweight and implemented a bit differently. If you're happy enough with it to no longer desire the full DH, nothing will keep you from removing it. If you want to keep DH around, nothing will prevent you from doing that either. It's really just a matter of taste. :)

Just going to ask since I kinda have to. 

You said its a lot more lightweight and implemented differently. 

Exactly what is difference between the DCL implementation of DH to DH in general?

Edit: If you don't get what I mean't, then here's a simpler version of my question.

"What's the difference between the two of them?"

Now bumping my own questions.

v4.7 bug report/feedback

I might be wrong on this but I thought a few posts back you said you had Daymole on your system. If you do not set Daymolt to not take your item's then it will take them when bandits attack. It has options in the MCM that will have to be set to Zero to stop this.

Daymole steels on a value base, so it might take anything in your inventory even key's.

If I was wrong I am sorry for mentioning it. I was skimming the threads.