I've got a very concerning bug to report: On my adventure I found a lucky protective amulet of some sort which promised to keep my PC safe from nasty traps. I naturally equipped this item right away, only to be sorely disappointed that it did not immediately explode into an assortment of devious bondage items, which I surely would have expected to automatically equip on my PC, leaving her bound and helpless.

Instead, it apparently functioned exactly as described, protecting my PC from a devious trap, and breaking in the process. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment!

This is entirely unlike your usual style, Kimy, so I can only assume that this terrible oversight will be corrected in the next patch. I will be waiting with bated breath!

I've got a very concerning bug to report: On my adventure I found a lucky protective amulet of some sort which promised to keep my PC safe from nasty traps. I naturally equipped this item right away, only to be sorely disappointed that it did not immediately explode into an assortment of devious bondage items, which I surely would have expected to automatically equip on my PC, leaving her bound and helpless.

Instead, it apparently functioned exactly as described, protecting my PC from a devious trap, and breaking in the process. I can't even begin to describe my disappointment!

This is entirely unlike your usual style, Kimy, so I can only assume that this terrible oversight will be corrected in the next patch. I will be waiting with bated breath!

I took a day off from evil and pretended to be nice. Don't worry, it won't last. :D

Been looking for the original Spearhead page, saw the outfit the other day even downloaded it but there was nothing about an author or credits where it came from.  I'm keeping an eye out for more stuff.

You can get the Spearhead Catsuit on the Nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55581/?).Looks like it was made by bananbro. He created the catsuit because he was trying to learn Blender, and I think it came out really great.

kimy why did you blacklist Non-essential children? Why are you making my choices for me D:

A lot of the content in Cursed Loot makes checks whether or not the NPC is an adult (e.g. for them making device comments or displaying the solicitation dialogue). Non-essential Children eliminates the very flag Skyrim implemented to tell apart children characters from adults. While there is still no way that a child character would ever get used in a SL scene, the thought that they would make device comments etc. sent shivers down my spine. I was faced with the choice to either spend hours and hours to implement alternative checks to make Cursed Loot remains compatible with a mod I quite frankly have zero desire to support in any shape or form (a mod whose only purpose is to allow children to be killed? I mean...really?), or just to tackle the problem at the source and make sure that these two mods just don't run together. It was a very easy choice to make, really.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Seems like a situation where i could easily disable the mod if it bugged me.  now i cant use cursed loot without messing up my game since i had non-essential installed (if i never hear 'wow, another person come to lick my fathers boots' again, it will be too soon)

thanks for that i guess?

side note, it seems like that mod adds the keyword "ActorTypeChild" to child npcs.   seems easy enough to check for.

Yeah, Non-Essential Children actually seperated the Child NPC's from the rest of the Adult NPC's. Ironically the Non-Essential Children mod makes fltering only Child NPC's even easier.

To quote the author of the Non-Essential Children mod:

Technical Details:

Created a new Keyword ActorTypeChild. Assigned this keyword to the childraces. Set the children furniture to activate only for children. I therefore removed the ActorTypeNPC from them which made them use everything.

Suit that turns the wearer female for all other intensive purposes, until they can get out of it again.

Yes, the zipsuit will not be an alternative to the existing catsuit, I will rather use the skin for a new item. I do like your ideas btw., except that a suit that turns the wearing into a female doesn't make too much sense for a mod that exclusively supports female characters only. :D

Thanks, though the female suit idea came mostly from me reading the messages of some responding negatively about disabling the mod for male characters. It got me thinking, maybe some guys are into that ya know? And since you admit its for female characters a "magically made into a female suit" seemed a nice idea to include more possible kinkyness for male characters while they were wearing it. Throw in some locks to make getting out of it rather hard and some other deviousness and they could have some fun too.

Though, yes my own character is female. Im currently trying out the succubus, which is where the other idea for a suit that could change races similar or curse someone that way and what not could happen perhaps with a suit. Theres a lot of female only races to choose from too on the nexus. Anyway I've always found the idea of magic transformations really kinky, similar to say these comics.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/498091/86f0448539/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/492233/5a1e6da302/

Nina, the artist, even made a pic featuring the devious mods a friend showed me. :P http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12662427/

You can get the Spearhead Catsuit on the Nexus (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55581/?).Looks like it was made by bananbro. He created the catsuit because he was trying to learn Blender, and I think it came out really great.

Ima go on record and say I like that suit a lot better. :P

A general request/suggestion:

Kimy, it would be awfully epic if you would/could release a patch/bugfix version shortly after a major version. This version should contain only bugfixes reported by the community, nothing else. At the moment we have to wait for a long time even for small bugfixes which you fixed 1-2 days after release. This would be useful for everyone.

- we wouldn't have to tiptoe around the known issues for weeks.

- you wouldn't get the same bugs reported over and over again

- you would get an instant feedback if the fix worked or not. This is very useful, since if it didn't work, you have better chance of finding the problem, since you worked with it recently, it is still in your head. If you need to go back to month old issues, you need to read all your code again to remember what was what.

I'm assuming (please correct me if I'm wrong) you probably want to avoid releasing bugfix versions, especially when the bugfix is fixing an issue with another bugfix. I can understand that, but I still think it is the best for you too. A huge mod like this definitely needs stability. If you have a version which is as bugfree as possible, it is much easier to build on it. And this many testers will find an awful lot of bugs for you. :)

Ideally the releases would look like this:

1. v4.7

2. (a few days later) v4.71 - contains only bugfixes

3. (optional, if v4.71 still has serious issues) v4.72 - contains only bugfixes

4. (a few weeks later) v4.8 - normal release with new ways to tie up the Dragonborn.

etc.

Please consider it.

Thank you,

Major bug (probably others reported this too)

I was beaten by a bandit chief and after the rape the Bondage Adventure started (it is working as intended so far).

I had to go from the east area to Falkreath. On my way there I went to Lakeside manor (stayed outside). There was a giant nearby which noticed my character's vulnerability. Then suddenly Anneke teleported to me (my butler) and said that she has a key for the chastity belt and removed it. Then there was no continuation of the vulnerability, I could continue my way to Falkreath.

There I went to Hod (please make sure that the NPC where the player has to go actually exists - once I was sent to Belethor (Whiterun trader) in the Courier in Chains quest who fell victim to a Vampire attack earlier and made the quest impossible to finish). Hod said he would remove everything, but he didn't, he left the Inescapable Armbinder on the character. I couldn't even remove it from console, I tried to remove the invisible part too. Safeword did not work either.

A bit later while I was trying to figure out what to do I talked to Hod again and tried the new regular dialog to remove stuff. He opted for a rape instead and suddenly there were 3 people around my character, and I got the same messages when there is a vulnerability attack (being pushed to the ground and such). But again, nothing happened, everyone just went away.

Incidentally this kind of proves my point for my other post. If we don't get a fix for this, then we have to disable this quest until the next version.

I took a day off from evil and pretended to be nice. Don't worry, it won't last. :D

An idea just floated into my mind for that: Maybe build in two amulets: One nice protective one, and one that only promises to be protective, but then ...

Maybe with a little hint, so both could be golden amulets, one with a green jem in the middle and one with a red gem. Eventually that then woulöd teach me again also to check the items themselves and not only their value when looting :D

Not sure if bug or working as intended and I'm just an idiot.

Triggered the Bondage Quest, got all tied up and told to try and make it back from where I'll be dumped. Only to be dumped into a solid stone cell with a bed, a Falmer Gate that goes nowhere, and an invisible test activator that doesn't do anything. If escaping the box is part of the challenge, I need a smack with a clue-by-four on how to escape. If it is a bug I'll see if I can replicate it and post logs n' stuff.

Hi again. I just started a new game to clean out various mods i had tried, so my installation is now superclean, but i have to ask...

Is it just me or do the default settings trigger events every few minutes? I go to steal from the jarl's house at Falkreath. I go the bedroom, in the wardrobe i get the message "you found restraints and can't resist the temptation to put them on" (or something like that). I think "oh well, bad luck". I decide to leave. As i go out of the door, new trigger event and i end up with a total of 6 devices.

I reload. I go to the shop to sell my thieve's loot. I realize that the gag is causing the prices for my stuff to drop a lot. So i decide to unlock the gag with my only key. I get out of the shop and open twice a barrel where i stash stuff. Trigger event again, new devices on. I mean, i 've got a level 2 character. I can't walk 100 meters without getting new event? 

Do you other guys actually play with default settings? I think i must decide on how to nerf this. Arousal was only 21 too, so i wonder, what will happen at arousal 60? Anything you touch is trapped? I think i will decrease the arousal's importance as triggering event.

It won't be long till we get cursed food or cursed scrolls or cursed potions... *shivers*

I am already thinking on disabling doors and... plants. I mean, come on... There must be a limit to something before it crosses to ridiculous.

A general request/suggestion:

Kimy, it would be awfully epic if you would/could release a patch/bugfix version shortly after a major version. This version should contain only bugfixes reported by the community, nothing else. At the moment we have to wait for a long time even for small bugfixes which you fixed 1-2 days after release. This would be useful for everyone.

- we wouldn't have to tiptoe around the known issues for weeks.

- you wouldn't get the same bugs reported over and over again

- you would get an instant feedback if the fix worked or not. This is very useful, since if it didn't work, you have better chance of finding the problem, since you worked with it recently, it is still in your head. If you need to go back to month old issues, you need to read all your code again to remember what was what.

I'm assuming (please correct me if I'm wrong) you probably want to avoid releasing bugfix versions, especially when the bugfix is fixing an issue with another bugfix. I can understand that, but I still think it is the best for you too. A huge mod like this definitely needs stability. If you have a version which is as bugfree as possible, it is much easier to build on it. And this many testers will find an awful lot of bugs for you. :)

Ideally the releases would look like this:

1. v4.7

2. (a few days later) v4.71 - contains only bugfixes

3. (optional, if v4.71 still has serious issues) v4.72 - contains only bugfixes

4. (a few weeks later) v4.8 - normal release with new ways to tie up the Dragonborn.

etc.

Please consider it.

Thank you,

Hm, interesting that you're complaining about my release cycles when I -always- did exactly of what you accuse me of not doing. Content-heavy versions are always followed by stability/bugfix patches relatively soon after. *scratches head*

Been looking for the original Spearhead page, saw the outfit the other day even downloaded it but there was nothing about an author or credits where it came from.  I'm keeping an eye out for more stuff.

kimy why did you blacklist Non-essential children? Why are you making my choices for me D:

A lot of the content in Cursed Loot makes checks whether or not the NPC is an adult (e.g. for them making device comments or displaying the solicitation dialogue). Non-essential Children eliminates the very flag Skyrim implemented to tell apart children characters from adults. While there is still no way that a child character would ever get used in a SL scene, the thought that they would make device comments etc. sent shivers down my spine. I was faced with the choice to either spend hours and hours to implement alternative checks to make Cursed Loot remains compatible with a mod I quite frankly have zero desire to support in any shape or form (a mod whose only purpose is to allow children to be killed? I mean...really?), or just to tackle the problem at the source and make sure that these two mods just don't run together. It was a very easy choice to make, really.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Seems like a situation where i could easily disable the mod if it bugged me.  now i cant use cursed loot without messing up my game since i had non-essential installed (if i never hear 'wow, another person come to lick my fathers boots' again, it will be too soon)

thanks for that i guess?

side note, it seems like that mod adds the keyword "ActorTypeChild" to child npcs.   seems easy enough to check for.

Yeah, Non-Essential Children actually seperated the Child NPC's from the rest of the Adult NPC's. Ironically the Non-Essential Children mod makes fltering only Child NPC's even easier.

To quote the author of the Non-Essential Children mod:

Technical Details:

Created a new Keyword ActorTypeChild. Assigned this keyword to the childraces. Set the children furniture to activate only for children. I therefore removed the ActorTypeNPC from them which made them use everything.

Spearhead catsuit: Looks awesome and is free to use, but doesn't have a Bodyslide conversion (which is a requirement for anything that goes into Cursed Loot). Some nice soul make one, and it's in! :)

NEC: <blunt mode> The person who wrote it made seriously invasive changes to Skyrim vanilla assets that completely broke a standard library function in the process many mods (including mine) rely on. Then they replaced said standard function with a custom one that would force 3rd party mods to set at least a soft dependency on NEC to use, and spend their own time just to repair the damage NEC inflicted on the standard API. Is this person for real? To be frank for a second, I have absolutely ZERO respect for making invasive changes like this that affect potentially hundreds of other mods out there and break stuff they rely on working correctly. And just to get this out of the way once and for all, I will absolutely -not- spend any more of my time than I already had to repair the damage done by this mod and the crude and reckless changes it made to vanilla assets. I don't respect that mod enough to do that and I couldn't care less if I am not compatible with it. </blunt mode>

Suit that turns the wearer female for all other intensive purposes, until they can get out of it again.

Yes, the zipsuit will not be an alternative to the existing catsuit, I will rather use the skin for a new item. I do like your ideas btw., except that a suit that turns the wearing into a female doesn't make too much sense for a mod that exclusively supports female characters only. :D

Thanks, though the female suit idea came mostly from me reading the messages of some responding negatively about disabling the mod for male characters. It got me thinking, maybe some guys are into that ya know? And since you admit its for female characters a "magically made into a female suit" seemed a nice idea to include more possible kinkyness for male characters while they were wearing it. Throw in some locks to make getting out of it rather hard and some other deviousness and they could have some fun too.

Yes, I will add an override button for the automatic suspension, so people who really want it can play the mod with male characters again. However, my basic stance hasn't changed: I will not actively support male characters and will never add features geared them, as I just have no personal interest in it. And while a few people requested the override for Cursed Loot, the overall interest of the LL community in male support for DD content is actually SUPER low - just look at the activity (or lack thereof) in the DD For Him thread. 'nuff said.

An idea just floated into my mind for that: Maybe build in two amulets: One nice protective one, and one that only promises to be protective, but then ...

Maybe with a little hint, so both could be golden amulets, one with a green jem in the middle and one with a red gem. Eventually that then woulöd teach me again also to check the items themselves and not only their value when looting :D

I like it!

cursed doors :rolleyes: . what's next?maybe cursed books and pillows? XD

You must have read my mind! :D

It won't be long till we get cursed food or cursed scrolls or cursed potions... *shivers*

:D

I am already thinking on disabling doors and... plants. I mean, come on... There must be a limit to something before it crosses to ridiculous.

There is a reason why there are so many MCM toggles and sliders in Cursed Loot - so everyone can disable features they don't like. Cursed Loot is a "Build you own bondage experience" mod more than anything. :)

Do you other guys actually play with default settings? I think i must decide on how to nerf this. Arousal was only 21 too, so i wonder, what will happen at arousal 60? Anything you touch is trapped? I think i will decrease the arousal's importance as triggering event.

Nope...

I tinker and play with chances. I lower some and raise others. For example all the sexual assault numbers i divide them by ten (so rather than 50% chance of sleeping attack on dungeon it is 5%)

Sometimes I have changed the min arousal for events to be 50. It kind of works too since you get the "can't concentrate message" once you reach that level, so it makes sense cursed sexual devices would activate when you are that aroused.

That is what I love of this mod too, how i can tinker to a lot of the options. I also push the most punishing events till after level 40 (I also push the Captured Dreams expansion for after 40 or 50 too)

I do leave some things as default, others I have to change, like the min and max days with slave and slut collar. I do try to play the game normally and just roll with whatever deviancy I encounter (and damn do i have a lot of deviant mods :D), But you have to consider some interactions. I had cursed events set to trigger once reaching 50 arousal and also had lovers comfort... Married Lydia and well... having her with me on all my adventures I rarely got past arousal 30 so I managed to get to level 40 before having any real problem with cursed items.

Nope...

I tinker and play with chances. I lower some and raise others. For example all the sexual assault numbers i divide them by ten (so rather than 50% chance of sleeping attack on dungeon it is 5%)

Sometimes I have changed the min arousal for events to be 50. It kind of works too since you get the "can't concentrate message" once you reach that level, so it makes sense cursed sexual devices would activate when you are that aroused.

That is what I love of this mod too, how i can tinker to a lot of the options. I also push the most punishing events till after level 40 (I also push the Captured Dreams expansion for after 40 or 50 too)

I do leave some things as default, others I have to change, like the min and max days with slave and slut collar. I do try to play the game normally and just roll with whatever deviancy I encounter (and damn do i have a lot of deviant mods :D), But you have to consider some interactions. I had cursed events set to trigger once reaching 50 arousal and also had lovers comfort... Married Lydia and well... having her with me on all my adventures I rarely got past arousal 30 so I managed to get to level 40 before having any real problem with cursed items.

Thanks. I too have decreased the sleep attacks, because 50% is ridiculously high. What i can't understand well is the arousal weight and arousal modifier, because it's not about a simple percentage here. I 've googled and found some random posts saying that the arousal weight decided how much to take arousal into account, but since i couldn't make heads or tales of the formula, i don't know what to set. Default settings are WAY too aggressive. I find trapped containers continously. Can't play the game like that... I think i will try putting arousal weight to 0.1  and see how things go... I don't take followers with me, they ruin my stealth tactics, besides i am only level 2 and with little money and no house, so no wife either. 

@ Kimy

Yes, i see. Thanks for the mod too, i should have mentioned it. But i just wish you had implemented a more humane way to calculate chances. It's way too convoluted and default settings are completely unbalanced.

Don't know if this has been addressed but when you have the option it hink its called "surrender when health is low" doesn't really work correctly because I got beat down by aela and then I surrendered but instead a bandit out of nowhere appeared before me.

There is a reason why there are so many MCM toggles and sliders in Cursed Loot - so everyone can disable features they don't like. Cursed Loot is a "Build you own bondage experience" mod more than anything. :)

Well it'd certainly be nice if the trapped container option was a bit more robust. Right now it seems to cover chests, barrels, sacks(!) and furniture (drawers, closets, cabinets, etc).

If possible it'd be great to have individual options for containers.

For example:

Trapped Containers...

...Chests

...Barrels

...Sacks

...Furniture

Something along those lines.

Quick question:

I saw there is a new dialogue about asking people to be freed from restraints, while the one about being fed Always appears.... (but skyrim people is really selfish D:).

It doesn t appears Always btw (but i have to admit my dialogue list is really crowded it could start to cause problems).

DOes it have any prerequisite in order to see the dialogue?

Like every X hours or only some NPCs or only with some restraints whatever?

Also REQ:
Door chance slider pleeease >.<

I use high chances in cities in order to not abuse the amount of barrels to look for Keys.....but it uses same chances of doors and my character forgot what being free was like.

lol...  Bondage potion.  No wait.  Estrus attack Sweetroll!  Ooh!  Crafting a flashbang bondage potion.  Using the poisoner perk to place it in a bandits inventory.  Boom!  he is stunned and trussed like a turkey.  Ah!  Failure chance.  Trying to trap the guy it goes off in your own face....  My mind is reeling from the possibilities.