I managed to do the devious adventure quest but when I got to the checkpoint the NPC had fled, although I understand how that can happen I still am unable to finish said quest and I can't complete it.

Thanks for your continued hard work Kimy. I'm amazed at how consistent your updates are, given how much content you provide. DCUR keeps getting more and more expansive.

PS: I toggled city attacks on in the mcm, and exited the Bannered Mare. I didn't think devious doors would apply even to zone transitions, but yep. Got slapped with a full suit of bondage devices right there and then. Talk about a rapid and unforgiving introduction to a new feature :P

MINOR PROBLEM... When Dancing for Solicitation, your character dances naked.

When you have the gets raped when nude setting, the dance ends in a rape...

SOLUTION... Option to dance clothed, with less arousal.

DANCING...  NAKED = High arousal, + 50% cash bonus, high chance of successful solicitation, high chance of rape.

UNDERWEAR = Medium arousal, + 30% cash bonus, medium chance of solicitation, low chance of rape.

CLOTHED = Low arousal, + 20% cash bonus, still the medium chance of solicitation, no rape chance.

ARMOURED = - 10% arousal, -10% cash, low chance of solicitation, absolutely no chance of rape.

I'm loving the extra stuff you added, haven't found a trapped door yet. I'm getting scared to open the doors in skyrim now, scared in case a bucket of bondage gear falls on my head... This mod just keep getting more and more fun... :D

Version 4.7

Thanks for your continued hard work Kimy. I'm amazed at how consistent your updates are, given how much content you provide. DCUR keeps getting more and more expansive.

PS: I toggled city attacks on in the mcm, and exited the Bannered Mare. I didn't think devious doors would apply even to zone transitions, but yep. Got slapped with a full suit of bondage devices right there and then. Talk about a rapid and unforgiving introduction to a new feature :P

Yeah, I was surprised by an unlocked cell door. TBH I expected that only locked doors will have this feature so I switched it off.

Bug reports on my game (clean):

-After long tests i am 99% sure sex Attacks options CTD and/or break the gamesaves if it triggers in conjunction with deviously enslaved mod.

If it happens simply any further zaz animation bound trigger will cause CTD or will CTD immediatly.

Only way to recover is loading a previous save. (its quite difficult to reproduce and log :| to show papyrus but happened 6 times out of 7 they triggered at the same time) i would post a warning in compatibility potential issues if proven...

-bondage adventure broke armbinder animations (i had cover animation checked on) so no more armbinder struggle animations and handless arms out of the armbinder.

-(Heavy tested) YOKE sexlab calls result in armbinder animantions. only with any animation from this mod (even dialogues...other mods works fine and previous version worked fine at least with dialogues while didn t work at all with sex attack with yokes).

more tests will follow

P.S: i run fnis (latest version)

P.P.S. suspect (not sure) armbinder issue could be caused by gloves + yoke at the same time

Tried to unequip gloves (were unlinked BTW) and it started using proper yoke animations......

Other mod worked properly with both gloves and yoke strangely

need further tests.

pay back for creators making you play male characters? wow what a reason

I certainly didn't want to lash out at people for game devs making me play male characters. Do you really think I am -that- low? It might be part of the reason why I have zero interest in spending the significant amount of time it would require me to actively support male characters, but that's about it. Cursed Loot didn't have a check for the longest time and would just let you do whatever you wanted to do. However, I have lately added more and more stuff that flat out doesn't make the slightest sense for male characters (solicitation, sex attacks, device comments...etc etc) to the degree that the mod is now pretty much silly to play with a male character. People have actually complained to me that they have to disable Cursed Loot all the time when alternating between male and female characters. Now the mod does it automatically and people still complain. Can't win.

Could you make the disabling for male characters optional, in the MCM or something? I understand why you did what you did, but I honestly did enjoy using the mod as a male character and would like to continue. Feels quite unfair to just bar people who play male characters from using the mod like this.

I am open to that. I piggybacked that code on top of the code I wrote to block NEC and child followers, but I could add an override for male characters, sure. I had no idea that people really want to play Cursed Loot with a male character and can't remotely imagine how that would work given all these features that are clearly geared towards females, but hey, who am I to judge. I don't want to be a spoilsport. ;)

Yeah, I was surprised by an unlocked cell door. TBH I expected that only locked doors will have this feature so I switched it off.

That's actually a good idea. I will add an option for that!

MINOR PROBLEM... When Dancing for Solicitation, your character dances naked.

When you have the gets raped when nude setting, the dance ends in a rape...

SOLUTION... Option to dance clothed, with less arousal.

DANCING...  NAKED = High arousal, + 50% cash bonus, high chance of successful solicitation, high chance of rape.

UNDERWEAR = Medium arousal, + 30% cash bonus, medium chance of solicitation, low chance of rape.

CLOTHED = Low arousal, + 20% cash bonus, still the medium chance of solicitation, no rape chance.

ARMOURED = - 10% arousal, -10% cash, low chance of solicitation, absolutely no chance of rape.

I'm loving the extra stuff you added, haven't found a trapped door yet. I'm getting scared to open the doors in skyrim now, scared in case a bucket of bondage gear falls on my head... This mod just keep getting more and more fun... :D

Version 4.7

Will get fixed. I will make the dance suspend sex attacks like quests would. :)

Thanks for the new version Kimy! Another immense update. :)

A tiny request:

The dancing works nicely however I'd like it moved under the [solicitation] dialog, there are too much dialogs in the root already.

Good idea, will do it that way!

Oookay... the "Solicitation Dance" is an animation?

Because my char, after the "serial strip", just stands there naked and the npcs arousal getting higher (fnis did run of course).

Thought it was a problem with "sexy idle animation", because my char starts this as she stands there naked. But deinstalling sexy idle (and another fnis-run) did not result in a dance animation as well.

I found an issue in the MCM menu for the Bondage Adventure. The Unlock one restraint weight uses the scale and notes from the number of followers processed:

post-101267-0-10971400-1431367195_thumb.jpg

The only other issue I have seen is from v 4.6 is if my character is wearing a armbinder or yoke most of the rape scenes end up with my character spinning around quickly then everyone leaving. I have not used v 4.7 enough to see if that still happens yet though.

Yes please, could you make you mod back to be played by male characters too? I always enjoy your mods since there's Devious Devices for Him!

Isn't Devious Devices for Him outdated like no tomorrow?

That's what I thought. That and a many items Cursed Loot is using are custom items anyway, so I can't really imagine how this is working for them. I think the last version of Cursed Loot that reasonably worked for male characters using DD For Him was 2.x or so. Then again, I haven't tested it. :D

I found an issue in the MCM menu for the Bondage Adventure. The Unlock one restraint weight uses the scale and notes from the number of followers processed:

attachicon.gif2015-05-11_00001.jpg

The only other issue I have seen is from v 4.6 is if my character is wearing a armbinder or yoke most of the rape scenes end up with my character spinning around quickly then everyone leaving. I have not used v 4.7 enough to see if that still happens yet though.

The first issue will be fixed! :)

The second...I have never seen this happening. The Yoke scenes should actually be much more stable now that I am routing them directly to ZaZ Pack.

Yes please, could you make you mod back to be played by male characters too? I always enjoy your mods since there's Devious Devices for Him!

Isn't Devious Devices for Him outdated like no tomorrow?

That's what I thought. That and a many items Cursed Loot is using are custom items anyway, so I can't really imagine how this is working for them. I think the last version of Cursed Loot that reasonably worked for male characters using DD For Him was 2.x or so. Then again, I haven't tested it. :D

Yea all variants are badly outdated I used em for awhile months ago and found they caused alot of issues for my woman I feel its unfair that only women are locked up when i'm using dd for the masses but because of the issues ive had with the dd for him mods I say to bad now till someone updates em.

Idea

Make women/followers of skyrim have a higher chance of appealing to your situation and more successfully helping you out when restrained.

I fully understand the no male thing, doing dual dialogue's has always been something I would never deal with, its just to time consuming to keep straight.

but I understand that some male characters do not mind being called a slut, or her, or girl, and I suppose would still enjoy  the mod that way.

Is very nice additions you have made.. Thx U for the hard work :)

Bug Reports

First the good news, I tested Flashbang and that gives a generic bandit if nothing else is around. Now onto the bugs:

1/ This follows on from my earlier post. The toggle in the MCM doesn't work, the bondage part of the mod remains active even if unchecked. The dialogue still appears and if you ask to be released the events still kick in. Tested twice I got a key first time and on the second test got the bondage quest itself.

2/ Something is causing a lot of script lag, if sex attacks kicks in not a lot happens and if you're unlucky the text remains on screen from comments shown by Fus

3/ Couldn't replicate this one, left Breezehome, once outside my armour flew off and I was suddenly fitted with a corset and something else (can't remember what it was now). May have been caused by too many reloads but I've never seen it before.

4/ As reported by others the armbinder isn't unequipped at the end

5/ From initial tests last night, if a sex attack animation does trigger (this was in a quiet area so less script lag) the animation did not line up

Suggestions

I would suggest changing the armbinder to one the pc can remove (maybe a toggle option). I can't honestly say I found it a great deal of fun running from bears and other wildlife without any means of defence at all and it became a grind at the end. Others may have a different view of course hence have it as an option.

The suit seems strange as well (something I normally have disabled, you know my view on pvc :P ), as attackers can remove a belt so I wasn't sure how a sex act could occur with a suit on. Again maybe have a toggle for it.

Bug Reports

First the good news, I tested Flashbang and that gives a generic bandit if nothing else is around. Now onto the bugs:

1/ This follows on from my earlier post. The toggle in the MCM doesn't work, the bondage part of the mod remains active even if unchecked. The dialogue still appears and if you ask to be released the events still kick in. Tested twice I got a key first time and on the second test got the bondage quest itself.

2/ Something is causing a lot of script lag, if sex attacks kicks in not a lot happens and if you're unlucky the text remains on screen from comments shown by Fus

3/ Couldn't replicate this one, left Breezehome, once outside my armour flew off and I was suddenly fitted with a corset and something else (can't remember what it was now). May have been caused by too many reloads but I've never seen it before.

4/ As reported by others the armbinder isn't unequipped at the end

5/ From initial tests last night, if a sex attack animation does trigger (this was in a quiet area so less script lag) the animation did not line up

Suggestions

I would suggest changing the armbinder to one the pc can remove (maybe a toggle option). I can't honestly say I found it a great deal of fun running from bears and other wildlife without any means of defence at all and it became a grind at the end. Others may have a different view of course hence have it as an option.

The suit seems strange as well (something I normally have disabled, you know my view on pvc :P ), as attackers can remove a belt so I wasn't sure how a sex act could occur with a suit on. Again maybe have a toggle for it.

1. Which exact toggle isn't working? There are so many of them these days. :D

2. I think the occasional lag on sex attack scenes might be caused by the code currently validating more actors than it should. Yes, that's a bug. I will fix this.

3 - You probably encountered one of the brand new cursed doors. :P

4. Will obviously be fixed. :)

1/ Soz in MCM Bondage Adventure, top toggle "Enable Bondage Adventure Quest"

3/ LOL forgot about that, now that is very naughty of you :P

1/ Soz in MCM Bondage Adventure, top toggle "Enable Bondage Adventure Quest"

Will be fixed! :)

Devious Doors

This is a delicious addition :) .

Could we have more sliders (oh noes more of them) to handle weighting for town, wilderness and dungeons for doors. It would seem more likely for dungeon doors to be trapped rather than my house door :P . It would be good if the sliders were separate from the Cursed events location sliders so that the odds are calculated separately though I'm just being picky here

attachicon.gif2015-05-11_00001.jpg

In 4.6 happened Always with Yoke but never with armbinder

In 4.7 something weird happens if you have gloves+yoke equipped...also with yoke equipped you keep control of your character until the sexlab/zaz scene happens but at least it triggers as intended.

(without yoke you lose control of character as the message "you feel watched" appears).

For the slider error i guess cleaning the save would go ...sadly takes time to configure each slider but each major update is better to clean te save or something won't work.

I wanted to try out the "The Bondage Adventure Quest" so I slap on a gag and start trying to talking to people.  After a couple no help responses, I get someone who says they will try to remove it, but the nothing happens.  They tell me to hold still then just stand there and stare at me.

After I play with the weighting I get the quest to start.  Equipping, moving me and then running back all work pretty well, the response when I get back was a bit less then I expected.  Unequipping did not go so well though, did not remove the armbinder or the corset that were equipped when the quest started.

Might be a bit too much, but I would really like to see the npcs be a bit less schizophrenic.  "That looks uncomfortable, here have a key.  Oh, you need help using that key? Let me steal it!"  Maybe a compassion stat that is randomly decided the first time you interact with them?  I don't know, I just feel like the people of skyrim are a bit too random right now.

ETA: The restriction of only when helpless on the steal result doesn't seem to be working.  With just a gag I am seeing the steal of gold/keys happen.

for some reason bondage quest dpesnt work even when set to 100% i go to a shop keeper in whiterun while having a armbinder on but nothing

By 100% do you mean 100 weight, or that you turned off everything else?  Odds in this mod works off a weighting system not a percent system.

If the bondage quest does not start, what does happen?  The dialog not work, or the dialog works but the quest does not start?

There is an updated esp for DD for Him uploaded in the comments section and I have been updating the slot numbers on meshes that need it. The Ebonite armbinders still don't like to show up but everything else works as it should as far as I have seen.

Good to know i may have to re add that.