Yeah, to make manual installation easier is why I put the /Data folder in, so people can just drag and drop it. But if it's not considered proper, that's one of the easier things to change... ;)

it's not porper, it's a left over from good old times.

And by now most user (should) know that mod data should go into the data folder.

if not, they can always ask on the mods page and get help there and by this learn how to do things properly.

side note, if you put on a bunch of CD stuff, you can get it off by doing a mission for her.

Wait - she does actually recognize that the items weren't put on by her? It would actually be fun to make DD Cursed Loot interact with CD in this fashion and make you go there and ask for her (idea of) help when you found a particularly nasty cursed chest. I was just concerned that I'd mess up CD quests with using its quest gear.

Wait - she does actually recognize that the items weren't put on by her? It would actually be fun to make DD Cursed Loot interact with CD in this fashion and make you go there and ask for her (idea of) help when you found a particularly nasty cursed chest. I was just concerned that I'd mess up CD quests with using its quest gear.

Maybe a chest as a trap set up by her, in case you managed to kill your depth? i would love that. :)

You probably would mess with it as it stands (or rather, not so much with CD, you'd mess with the player, without starting the CD quest that puts the devices on, there's no way she'll recognize it and take it back off again, it's all quest driven to my understanding). But if Vel were to put a hook for this into CD somehow, then it might work.

One idea I was playing with is indeed having a 'special' set of cursed gear drop every now and then that cannot be unlocked conventionally, so you'd have to jump through some hoops to get it off. I guess that'd be fun.

You probably would mess with it as it stands (or rather, not so much with CD, you'd mess with the player, without starting the CD quest that puts the devices on, there's no way she'll recognize it and take it back off again, it's all quest driven to my understanding). But if Vel were to put a hook for this into CD somehow, then it might work.

it doesnt work GREAT -- if vel could add some basic support to it, you could make it a mini quest

you find a note next to the gear:

"To the person who finds this:

Please return it to Captured Dreams shop, reward offered.

Do not try it on, or you will forfeit your reward"

He could use GetQuest and this way check if the CDS quest running and at the correct stage and if apply some CDS gear so the player has the possibilty to get rid of it again and this way add to the dept.

Using the items would not mess any quests up but getting some items removed by her may be difficult.

The Belt and Collar are custom keyed and have custom scripts so even if you get a key you can't remove them. The custom armbinder is the one used by the bandits and is unremovable and would be best to stay away from it.

The other items are just custom keyed and can be removed with the proper key, if you can get it.

If you want to set up a custom package (and put the player in debt while you do it) it is fairly simple and can be done by changing a few global variables. If you want to do something with it let me know and I can let you know what would need done.

Edit: It would be adding the items, setting the stage on a quest and setting the fee amount.

One idea I was playing with is indeed having a 'special' set of cursed gear drop every now and then that cannot be unlocked conventionally, so you'd have to jump through some hoops to get it off. I guess that'd be fun.

That's probably still a good idea actually, as not everyone uses CD.

But regardless, you should probably confer with Vel about a possible colab between the mods.

That's probably still a good idea actually, as not everyone uses CD.

But regardless, you should probably confer with Vel about a possible colab between the mods.

this would all be enabled by the 'soft dependency' already set up by the mod

this would all be enabled by the 'soft dependency' already set up by the mod

Obviously.

Point is though, 'special' loot that does not use CD items, but has it's own CL mini-quest would still be a good idea, both in adding variety, but also so there's some content there for those who don't use CD.

The thing that comes to mind is having items that are truly cursed and would require a key that has had the proper purification ritual done on it. The ritual would have to be done at one of Skyrim's various remote altars and could only be done while wearing the items as each is different (not technically but it keeps the player from stocking up on them).

The thing that comes to mind is having items that are truly cursed and would require a key that has had the proper purification ritual done on it. The ritual would have to be done at one of Skyrim's various remote altars and could only be done while wearing the items as each is different (not technically but it keeps the player from stocking up on them).

I had something like that in mind. The player would get equipped either a) with a full set of custom gear and have to travel (as in without fast travel) to some remote corners of the word to get a special key for each restraint or B) start with one cursed piece of gear, and get sent to multiple locations where the poor thing would only pick up -more- gear until she'd be fully tied up and only the last location would finally have the key.

I had something like that in mind. The player would get equipped either a) with a full set of custom gear and have to travel (as in without fast travel) to some remote corners of the word to get a special key for each restraint or B) start with one cursed piece of gear, and get sent to multiple locations where the poor thing would only pick up -more- gear until she'd be fully tied up and only the last location would finally have the key.

i like the second one.  in face me and srende briefly discussed making a quest like with almost exactly that premise. ( ihavent done anything with it)

I imagined being equipped with all the special set of DD items would give some kind of buff to the player, something like Bondage Witch comes to mind. Also by hoops I could imagine giving a list of things to be rewarded by the belt (orgasms and reduced arousal level) since by default SL Aroused would penalized the player by setting all skills development 30% slower at max arousal. Plus several skill deduction if using Immersive Arousal. But this could be another mod altogether lol

Wicked, but I like the sound of it. So long it has a balance of freedom and restraints IMO. Free to do whatever except for the one thing that itches the most, which is sexual release.

I like the sound of both the ideas especially the second one. And just a update with the issues I had I've now tried out the new version on a new playthrough with 0 issues. So It just didn't like my older character or one of the mods I had running with it I disabled a few for the test on a new one.

The mod is looking better and better :D

More feedback:

1. Why does my character feel the need to undress just to put on a gag? Can undressing be optional?

2. Can you make it so gags, blindfolds and armbinders don't appear unless all the other slots are taken?

More feedback:

1. Why does my character feel the need to undress just to put on a gag? Can undressing be optional?

2. Can you make it so gags, blindfolds and armbinders don't appear unless all the other slots are taken?

If 2 happens I hope that's optional too. 

I've been dungeon clearing with this mod for a while now and being completely physically free but unable to interact with anyone for fear of assault gives me a unique sense of helplessness while still able to defend myself or kick arse (although loss of Aura Whisper makes fights more of a surprise, not ideal for a stealthy character).  I just keep getting the gag (boots and custom harness too but they seem to be broken and removeable straight away without keys, huh, should probably just disable them). 

When switching to 3rd person the sight of just the gag while otherwise armoured up is wonderfully humiliating.  Wonder if there are any circumstances where CD Master would just unremovably gag me with no other items?  Would explore but don't like pissing her off.

This is a great mod.

warning: Could not find type dcur_cursedloot in the type table in save

I went back on Skyrim again when I CTD after opening a container. When I checked my papyrus I had a spam of that line upon loading my save. I think I might have updated the mod wrongly or something, but I did the instruction to upgrade the mod.

I already did some fixing using this and as of now able to continue. Not able to vouch how good that tool though. Have not come across a cursed container yet to see if it really fix the problem for me, but just want to give a heads up.

Yes this was my dream scenario from the original thread, and I would love you so hard if you found a way to make it happen. Much more involved since it would need to work in the Skyrim quest system, but I bet it would be thrilling.

More feedback:

I like both these ideas, especially 2. Because everyone has different tastes though, maybe add an option in the MCM to prioritize which slots get added first and/or last? I like that there is currently an option to outright disable certain devices... I removed armbinders because in a dungeon they are really showstoppers.... and force me to sit there and spam TAB for awhile before continuing... whereas all other devices allow me to keep going with just a bit of an added handicap. ^_^

Yes this was my dream scenario from the original thread, and I would love you so hard if you found a way to make it happen. Much more involved since it would need to work in the Skyrim quest system, but I bet it would be thrilling.

More feedback:

I like both these ideas, especially 2. Because everyone has different tastes though, maybe add an option in the MCM to prioritize which slots get added first and/or last? I like that there is currently an option to outright disable certain devices... I removed armbinders because in a dungeon they are really showstoppers.... and force me to sit there and spam TAB for awhile before continuing... whereas all other devices allow me to keep going with just a bit of an added handicap. ^_^

Add in Deviously Helpless with it set to only activate when you get an armbinder, that will make it more exciting.