5 hours ago, Linkor1cruiser2 said:

I know how to complete Damsel in Distress

But i speak on russsian - i can't translate my manual to english

Eng translated by google:

Spoiler

1) First, stretch the rope that binds the arms and legs, remove it through the struggle.

2) Then remove the armbinder, again through wrestling.

3) Open the cage

4) run away.

Fight is possible only with legs. Kicks. No magic, no weapons.

5) ATTENTION - further you need a hand limiter key

a) !!!Be sure to press R !!! - Keep your hands behind your back.

b) Try to remove the hard rubber gloves using the wrench.

The keys for the hands must be in inventory. It may take many attempts.

It takes two successful applications of the key.

c) Iron shackles will be removed - Wrist restraints will be put on.

Remove them with a key - interacting with strict rubber gloves)

d) Put on leather - rummage around dead enemies until there is a pop-up message that the shackles are cut.

e) "Wrist stops with 4 locks" will be attached.

Now you can touch the limiters themselves. Open with 4 hand keys, one at a time.

f) Now you can open strict rubber gloves - at one time, two keys are required at the same time. May not open immediately.

g) Procure the quest

Put on "rubber lockable gloves" - requiring again 4 hand keys -

THEY LOOK LIKE NO LONGER RELATED TO THE TASK.

Opened 1 key at a time, 4 times.

6)

a) Remove the hood - 4 keys for the head, 1 time each.

b) Gag panel - 3 keys for the head, 1 time each.

c) Ring gag - 1 head key.

d) Ball gag - 1 key for the head.

e) Blindfold - 1 head key

7) a) Hard corset - 4 body keys 1 time

? a) Leg shackles - 4 leg keys 1 time

9) a) Strict rubber boots - 4 foot keys 1 time

b) Slave boots - 4 keys for legs 1 time.

10) Hard chastity bra - 3 body keys 1 time.

11) Steel chastity belt - 4 keys per body 1 time.

12) Steel collar - 3 keys for the head 1 time.

13) a) Rubber lockable suit - 7 body keys 1 time

b) Slave harness - 3 keys for the body 1 time.

c) Just "Chastity Belt" - 4 keys for the body 1 time.

d) Simply "Chastity Bra" - 3 body keys 1 time.

14) Huge Anal plug - 1 key (it's not clear which one, like for the body)

15) Huge vibrator - 1 key (it's not clear which, like for the body)

16) Nipple and vaginal piercings, 1 key for the body.

Still i wouldn't count on it, as i've said before i have never legit completed DiD quest because of how buggy it is. Even if you do some step right it might not work the way you'd expect.

I’m gonna feel like an idiot for this but what key unlocks Slave gear again? I am stuck in a Slave collar from a trap and literally none of the keys will unlock it. I have regular keys, head keys, body keys, hand keys, leg keys, and high security keys I had to give myself. None of them work.

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

I’m gonna feel like an idiot for this but what key unlocks Slave gear again? I am stuck in a Slave collar from a trap and literally none of the keys will unlock it. I have regular keys, head keys, body keys, hand keys, leg keys, and high security keys I had to give myself. None of them work.

Slave collar has options in MCM for what you need to unlock it, it probably needs no key but automatically unlocks after the conditions are right. Slut collar is there too, different conditions.

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Slave collar has options in MCM for what you need to unlock it, it probably needs no key but automatically unlocks after the conditions are right. Slut collar is there too, different conditions.

You can tick in the MCM if it needs an additional head restraints key - but if you don't have one, the message pops up every two or three minutes that you can get rid of that collar - if you had the key. At least that was the case in 8.5 - I have that option unckecked since.

The obisidan piercings from Leon's quest are stuck. They don't get removed after the quest and even the debug safeword doesn't affect them. I can't unlock them myself either. What can I do?

Even the almighty DD debug itself can't find the piercings on my player. Do piercings not count as DD items?

DD 5.1 by the way.

Edited by xyzxyz

I have discovered an interesting glitch with the Dominated quest, at least as far as Leah is concerned. Whenever you offer your body to please her, it triggers the glitch that prevents you from drawing your weapons. I also discovered that if you use “enableplayercontrols” to fix this, it triggers a combat surrender if you’re in battle.

On 8/4/2023 at 1:18 PM, xyzxyz said:

The obisidan piercings from Leon's quest are stuck. they don't get removed after the quest and even the debug safeword doesn't affexct them. I can't unlock them myself either. What can I do?

Had the same problem. This was the answer provided to me.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3843504

So I went to the Dagonar Prison for Women and was going to try to escape but I could not figure out how to completely.

This is what I figured out. Don't read if you want to figure it out yourself.

Spoiler

Found the escape grate, rope, crowbar, utility knife & 2 nails become 1 lockpick. I got stuck at this point. I know you need to wait till the guards aren't around but I can't get outta my pajamas.

So what am I missing?

Also. Is there a way to clean companions of all devices? My main companion is wearing a blindfold that does not show up in their inventory. I know I removed it at some point with a key but it bugged out and I didn't notice at the time. I tried placing a different headgear on her but it says she is already wearing something in that slot.  

36 minutes ago, noir_78 said:

Also. Is there a way to clean companions of all devices? My main companion is wearing a blindfold that does not show up in their inventory. I know I removed it at some point with a key but it bugged out and I didn't notice at the time. I tried placing a different headgear on her but it says she is already wearing something in that slot.  

Perhaps remove it with consol commands?

28 minutes ago, noir_78 said:

So what am I missing?

Spoiler

On duty when you clean a garbage and you cell is open, put into cell hole knife.

When all items are ready in night use knife to free your self. Lockpick use to take off boots and open cell.

Warning! Knife can broke. And you will be punished.

30 minutes ago, noir_78 said:

Also. Is there a way to clean companions of all devices?

Console and XEdit is your best friend.

Spoiler

Open console

Select Companion. Will shows her id on left corner on console.

You can accidentally select yourself - id=14 or any object near. Then you need re-select.

Then type:

1) showinventory

If inventory not shown - you select wrong object need re-select

2) found rendered device, what is equipped - item will be without name

3) Open XEdit and found rendered device.

4) Select referenced by tab - there will be inventory device name. You need take this device id

5) in console type: additem id, 1 - if still companion is selected in console. If no re-select or type refid.additem id, 1

where refid is companion refid (what shows on left corner) Now exit to console and in companion will be the match item into inventory. Open it again with key.

In 99.9999999% case second time it opens without problems.

Any idea why the MCM menu for DCL wouldn't be showing up? I wanted to see if some of the VR bugs that show up with DCL wouldn't happen if I installed DCL from a completely fresh game, but the MCM menu doesn't show up. It showed up previously, so I'm not sure what might have gone wrong.

[Edit] FYI - starting from a fresh game doesn't fix the bugs, if anyone's wondering. The bug I was investigating is dialog not triggering with the custom NPCs - like Leon or the bouncer at the bondage club.

Edited by Allen Harris
2 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Any idea why the MCM menu for DCL wouldn't be showing up?

Didst thou followe the Holy Procedure of Installingue?

which is: start a new game, get yer char from a preset so as not to spend too much time on that crap, wait for a plethora of MCMs to install, wait another few minutes. Touch the MCM, but no need to do anything. Save, exit to desktop, resume. Wait for more MCMs to show up. Now, and not much earlier, should Cursed Loot appear, if not - give it even more time, not knowing how large your list of mods (and mods that have an MCM) is. The problems are always script lag and Skyrim's Papyrus being slow and stupid.

Does the dialogue appear when you're only loading the bare minimum of mods?

On 8/13/2023 at 11:09 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

Didst thou followe the Holy Procedure of Installingue?

which is: start a new game, get yer char from a preset so as not to spend too much time on that crap, wait for a plethora of MCMs to install, wait another few minutes. Touch the MCM, but no need to do anything. Save, exit to desktop, resume. Wait for more MCMs to show up. Now, and not much earlier, should Cursed Loot appear, if not - give it even more time, not knowing how large your list of mods (and mods that have an MCM) is. The problems are always script lag and Skyrim's Papyrus being slow and stupid.

Does the dialogue appear when you're only loading the bare minimum of mods?

I waited plenty of time. And restarted from Desktop and waited a while again.

Finally just gave up and uninstalled it, started a new game, and found out it fucked my installation (not completely, but enough to be annoying lol)

9 hours ago, Allen Harris said:

Finally just gave up and uninstalled it, started a new game, and found out it fucked my installation (not completely, but enough to be annoying lol)

There's 2 ways to disable DCL, first to just disable DCL (and DCL addon if you have it?) in load order. Second way is to disable or remove it in the mods list, and that will require you ro run FNIS again as your list of animations changes.

Also other way when starting new game is to have DCL disabled for a while but make the new game with all your other mods first. Save and load game, then save again. (Wait around half a minute between each) Then enable DCL and go playing.

All that is assuming a quiet place to start game, like the Live Another Life.

Edited by Zaflis

Hey, i have a little suggestion about the mod.there are many great items in this mod and bravo for the idea and implementation because it's not easy, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a good solution if, for example, these gags had not only a changed name, but also a different model, texture, ball size, saliva moans and so on. What do you think?

Edited by Popek4321
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me, despite being new to modding Skyrim (LE).  I managed to get everything working (I think).  However, when playing through the DCL questline, the game will freeze when trying to enter the Whip and Chain Inn in Riverwood.  I also end up with the same freeze trying to enter it from a preexisting save.

2 minutes ago, Nene5426 said:

However, when playing through the DCL questline, the game will freeze when trying to enter the Whip and Chain Inn in Riverwood.

Make sure the following lines are present in your SKSE.ini:

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

I'm having a new problem. Playing with Vanilla Prisons, but the guards never equip any restraints on my character when they are arrested. In previous saves they would, and they say they are going to, but now I just get teleported to the jail cell as I am. I really would like that to be a way to put devious devices on my character in this playthrough. Anyone have any ideas how to fix that?

I'm also marked as 'essential' through the 'combat surrender' part of the mod, but I'm still dying. That's new to me as well. As far as I can tell, the rest of the mod is working normally, just those two aspects. If I surrender manually, that aspect works just fine.

Any tips?