9 hours ago, NeAist said:

Pls explain how this mod works. Can't find any guide on how to unequip stuff aside from short explanation in description of the mod.

You need keys to unlock the Devices. Restraint Keys for nearly everything, Chastity keys for the chaste stuff.

Cursed Loot has some special keys (head, hand, body, and legs) - but the popup should tell you which ones you need with special devices. And of course there are some quest devices that you cannot unlock yourself, but those quests have a journal entry.

It's a good idea to modify the MCM before getting bound, because the default is to lock the menu as soon as you're wearing one device.

If finding keys is too cumbersome, you might want to install additional mods like DD Helpers or DD Escape Overhaul

1 hour ago, kevindijkstra1 said:

Got a snall, Bug The Bound Queen Quest won't complete at the end. Hmm weird

You have 2 ways to complete it:

Spoiler

1. Get key from Julius, either pickpocket or kill. Then find out where the key fits... Hint, it's "somewhere" around Winterhold college.

2. Wait for something like 1 or 2 months ingame time? I'm not sure what the time was, but then Julius might release you.

Another hint on 1.

Spoiler

See in the Midden.

Would be fun if followers would be hit by more trap effects. I think they only get equiped by the low-level random DD trap but nothing more. Giving them all a tentacle-parasite would be interesting^^

Hmm, I put a tentacle-parasite on a follower but it never triggers any effects.

Edited by xyzxyz
16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hmm, I put a tentacle-parasite on a follower but it never triggers any effects.

Only for player

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I got rid of the tentacle parasite on my body with the smelly potion but the quest remains unchanged.

Work as expected

The clit piercing during the Cursed Collar quest won't lock and so the belt can't be equipped. Only the shock piercing can be locked the common soulgem and soulgem one can't.

I guess Sheos gift was the high security DDs?

Edited by xyzxyz
38 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The clit piercing during the Cursed Collar quest won't lock and so the belt can't be equipped.

This is wrong thread (LE), but this problem persist on SE version

You use 3BA 3BBB BUMP body, what not exist in LE (i think), but on SE. So if it bump it can't not work, but  for 3BA bodies in 3BA MCM are setting set compatible with devious devices. As for BUMP some users report that even with compatibility setting piercings not work. Those bodies use the same slot as piercings for physics.

41 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

And why is the cursed belt still on my char after the quest is over?

Script lag (need reload previous save)  or is the same body problem (if wear other piercing as cursed collar demand, so it will be belt equip illegally)

9 minutes ago, Elsidia said:
59 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

This is wrong thread (LE), but this problem persist on SE version

You use 3BA 3BBB BUMP body, what not exist in LE (i think), but on SE. So if it bump it can't not work, but  for 3BA bodies in 3BA MCM are setting set compatible with devious devices. As for BUMP some users report that even with compatibility setting piercings not work. Those bodies use the same slot as piercings for physics.

I play LE^^ Always have. And I use an Uunp body.

Edited by xyzxyz
10 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Script lag (need reload previous save)  or is the same body problem (if wear other piercing as cursed collar demand, so it will be belt equip illegally)

Probably script lag. It was fixed when I loaded a save befor touching the soulgem gem.

Maybe my game didn't like it that Sheos high security gifts were locked on in the same moment.

Edited by xyzxyz
4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Any ideas about the piercing problem? I use all the correct LE mods with Uunp body and DD version 5.1 .

Are you aware of how DD works internally, that each devices equips the inventory item and hidden item, and they are sort of linked together? If you have a hidden piercing but not the inventory version of it, and then try to equip a different visible piercing it can cause issues with that hidden one.

As to what causes a hidden DD to remain on you is unsure but could be caused by any different DD mod you have, or script lag you had AGES ago that you already forgot about. As long as you were playing normally and not dealing with piercings it can remain a hidden issue until it conflicts. So DCL would not be at fault for failing to equip more.

Edited by Zaflis
3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Are you aware of how DD works internally, that each devices equips the inventory item and hidden item, and they are sort of linked together? If you have a hidden piercing but not the inventory version of it, and then try to equip a different visible piercing it can cause issues with that hidden one.

As to what causes a hidden DD to remain on you is unsure but could be caused by any different DD mod you have, or script lag you had AGES ago that you already forgot about. As long as you were playing normally and not dealing with piercings it can remain a hidden issue until it conflicts. So DCL would not be at fault for failing to equip more.

The weird thing is that the shock piercing can be equipped and locked as it should. The soulgem piercing (the cheapest with value 50) can not. They all use the same slot I think.

Edited by xyzxyz
9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

They all use the same slot I think.

In DD 5.1 is bug (fixed in DD 5.2), that if you have hidden rendered device into inventory, the same item can't be equipped. Shock piercing can be equipped because it's rendered device not in inventory, but piercing, what you need equip - have this rendered device into inventory and fail equip.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

In DD 5.1 is bug (fixed in DD 5.2), that if you have hidden rendered device into inventory, the same item can't be equipped. Shock piercing can be equipped because it's rendered device not in inventory, but piercing, what you need equip - have this rendered device into inventory and fail equip.

I better upgrade then^^ Were there any major changes that broke Mods like DD enslaved, DD lore and others?

Edited by xyzxyz
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Were there any major changes that broke Mods like DD enslaved, DD lore and others?

Most important thing before update. Be sure that DD and DCL quest are completed or in stage, where DD items not equipped on player. Or those items after update will be broken.

Better destroy any old DD item from inventory.

Edited by Elsidia
5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I put them on them with the [Restraint] dialogue? Is there a dialogue to unlock them again?

There is cool down after that appears this dialogue again and there you can decide add more or take off restraints. Mostly NPC react, that want take it off, if you don't do that will be punish. Cool down time i don't know.

Edited by Elsidia