8 minutes ago, Gyurma1995 said:

I surrender and go to dagonar prison for woman the game crashes. does anyone have an idea what it is?

I used Pama's prison mod, but if I turn it off it still crashes

Uhmm, sorry to say, but... that's never going to work.

Pama writes in big red letters:

On 5/17/2021 at 9:29 PM, Pamatronic said:

NOT Compatible (don't ask for help if you have any of these installed!)

-Devious Devices and anything that Depends on Devious Devices (The mere presence of DD doesn't seem to cause immediate problems, but stuff will break if you wear DD restraints)

-Devious Cursed Loot (can be used by experienced users, but can and WILL break your game if not handled VERY carefully)

so uninstall pama's mod, re-install DD and Cursed Loot, and start a new game. You can't just "turn off" a mod and hope that things work. Every script that you've ever used in your playthrough is baked in the savegame, so unless you know exactly what you're doing, that's an unfallible way to fuck up your game.

7 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, sorry to say, but... that's never going to work.

Pama writes in big red letters:

so uninstall pama's mod, re-install DD and Cursed Loot, and start a new game. You can't just "turn off" a mod and hope that things work. Every script that you've ever used in your playthrough is baked in the savegame, so unless you know exactly what you're doing, that's an unfallible way to fuck up your game.

When I get home I delete the Pama mods, reinstall the rest and restart the game. I still don't understand why if I get defeated by an NPC who isn't a guard, it automatically sends me to this dungeon, maybe because of a mod conflict?

3 hours ago, Gyurma1995 said:

When I get home I delete the Pama mods, reinstall the rest and restart the game. I still don't understand why if I get defeated by an NPC who isn't a guard, it automatically sends me to this dungeon, maybe because of a mod conflict?

No conflict, this is just one possible outcome if you decide to use the DCL defeat possibilities. I have them disabled since my very first trial.

On 6/25/2018 at 2:57 PM, EmertX said:

So, I managed to make it work, and in case anyone googles how to do something similar in the future for any mod, this is what I did (Take note I'm using Skyrim SE)

FIrst, for the missing libraries, all following source scripts should be copied to /Data/Scripts/Source folder

For the MfgConsoleFunc/ SetPhonemeModifier / ResetPhonemeModifier   error issues, just downloaded the source scripts from this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669/

For the fnissmconfigmenu  issues, I had to download the source files of FNIS Sexy moves:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521

For the ConsoleUtil issues, I had to download the source files from ConsoleUtil:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66257/

For the XPMSELib  issues, I downloaded the source files of  XPMSE mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

For the slsw_mcmconfig just download the sourcefiles from

For the bu_armorstats  issues, just downloaded the source files from

For the gp_aradiaintegration  issues, dowload sourcefiles from

And for all the defeat compilation issues, you need to download the source files for SKYUI, but the SKYUI_Devkit contains only 3 of them, so you need to look for the rest in github:

https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/tree/master/dist/Data/Scripts/Source

Now, I couldn't find a button to download all of them so you need to download one by one in raw format (click on the link of eack script and then right-click in the "raw" button and then save as ...)

Doing the above should take care of 90% of compilation issues, and now the code that should be put in the fragment is the following:

Reveal hidden contents

;BEGIN FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the end comment
;NEXT FRAGMENT INDEX 1
Scriptname dcur_pi_misogyny_rape Extends TopicInfo Hidden

;BEGIN FRAGMENT Fragment_0
Function Fragment_0(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef)
Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor
;BEGIN CODE
;dclibs.sexwithplayer(akSpeaker, consensual = false, stages = 1, randomanim = true)        
Actor[] StartSceneAggressors = new actor[1]
StartSceneAggressors[0] = akSpeaker
DefeatUtil.StartScene(StartSceneAggressors, ForceAutoResist = True, ForceEvent = " ")

;END CODE
EndFunction
;END FRAGMENT

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment

dcur_library Property dclibs  Auto  
DefeatUtil Property DefeatU  Auto  

With above code implemented in Cursed loot for "Mysoginy" in the playerdialogue fragment, when a NPC demands sex, PC will have a chance to use the defeat struggle function instead of direct rape.

If the PC fills up the struggle bar successfully, the PC will push the NPC and from what I saw the NPC will run cowardly. After a while it will become normal.

If the PC fails to fill up the struggle bar, a forced sexlab animation will play, and with the option of {ForceEvent = " " } after the attack, the NPC may steal PC armor, weapons, etc (depending on defeat config), and afterwards the PC will need to fill up a different bar to stand up and escape.

Recomendation: Disable the "Witness Intervention" option in Defeat's "Player as victim", otherwise other NPCs will attack the NPC that is assaulting your PC.

I think this option adds more immersion as I never like how normal weak NPCs just "assault" the PC given she is THE Dragonborn. At least with this option she tries to push away the enemy.

Also can create more situations, as after the attack, and if NPC stole PC's equipment and armor (depending on defeat settings), the PC will be forced to run naked afterwards.

Sorry if this post took too much. Please insert a JPEG of a potato.

Hello, I am one of those who have googled your very helpful post. I'm currently troubleshooting compiling a script from defeat as a work around for some of it's incompatibility issues with nemesis for one of the animation files. I found this post to be extremely helpful. However, where you say "for the bu_armorstats issue, just download the source files from this mod here", the mod is not visible to me because I "do not have permission to see it". I'm not sure why this is. I don't know what that mod is. But if its the Break Undies mod, I have downloaded the source files from the framework download here:

However, I am still getting many (not all) of the bu_armorstats errors.

I'd really appreciate it if you or someone else could either upload or link the mod or source files in question.

This is my current compile error:

Error invoking remote method 'app-compile-script': Error: Script defeatconfig.psc failed to compile: D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(54,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(58,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type

Executed command was : "D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "defeatconfig.psc" -i="D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source;D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts" -o="D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\OUTPUT" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg"

Edited by jb136
16 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

No conflict, this is just one possible outcome if you decide to use the DCL defeat possibilities. I have them disabled since my very first trial.

Thank for the help,prison working. There is only one problem with invisible textures. I ran bodyslide so I don't understand what the problem is. The picture is not from my game, but that's the problem anyway.

skyrim1.png

skyrim2.png

59 minutes ago, jb136 said:

Hello, I am one of those who have googled your very helpful post. I'm currently troubleshooting compiling a script from defeat as a work around for some of it's incompatibility issues with nemesis for one of the animation files. I found this post to be extremely helpful. However, where you say "for the bu_armorstats issue, just download the source files from this mod here", the mod is not visible to me because I "do not have permission to see it". I'm not sure why this is. I don't know what that mod is. But if its the Break Undies mod, I have downloaded the source files from the framework download here:

However, I am still getting many (not all) of the bu_armorstats errors.

I'd really appreciate it if you or someone else could either upload or link the mod or source files in question.

This is my current compile error:

Reveal hidden contents

Error invoking remote method 'app-compile-script': Error: Script defeatconfig.psc failed to compile: D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(53,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(54,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot convert to unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,44): cannot cast a form to a bu_armorstats, types are incompatible
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(57,15): unknown type bu_armorstats
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(58,17): bu_armorstats is not a known user-defined type

Executed command was : "D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "defeatconfig.psc" -i="D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source;D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts" -o="D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\OUTPUT" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg"

I think I managed to get the correct file from here, which is Break Undies Plus, but now I'm getting the error below.

it appears to be in the same area of the code, where break undies plus is.

Error invoking remote method 'app-compile-script': Error: Script defeatconfig.psc failed to compile: D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(54,17): argument isexternal is not specified and has no default value
D:\Jason's Stuff\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\DefeatUtil.psc(58,17): argument isexternal is not specified and has no default value

Edited by jb136
1 hour ago, Gyurma1995 said:

Thank for the help,prison working. There is only one problem with invisible textures. I ran bodyslide so I don't understand what the problem is. The picture is not from my game, but that's the problem anyway.

Did you Bodyslide batch build Devious Devices and Cursed Loot? If so then there may have been placed in a way your Skyrim can't find.

Is there any key that works on the Strict Armbinder? That fucker Leon thought it would be hilarious to lock one on me in combat and now I can’t get it off again. Meanwhile he’s getting his ass handed to him by 5 heavily armed bandits and can’t stand up long enough to defend himself. And I suppose I should ask about the combination ticks for the collar. Do I want more or less if I just want out of his useless control?

Edited by twsnider1138
More questions.
12 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Is there any key that works on the Strict Armbinder?

You could try to give yourself every key in this mod via AddItemMenu (or just the console via "help key") and discard the keys afterwards into any dead body.

12 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

And I suppose I should ask about the combination ticks for the collar. Do I want more or less if I just want out of his useless control?

more. That's ticks per timeframe that you're able to try.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Instead of every key, your best option is Kimy's Secret Key I think it is called.  Look for a key with a name starting with Kimy. 

If you have Unforgiving Devices then strict armbinder is just a little harder than others but you can still struggle out of it with minigame.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Why are followers often only equipped partially with DDs? Everytime I trigger the "Full Set" trap my follower only gets maybe cuffs and piercings. No belt or bra. They are in her inventory but not equipped.

NPC support has always been a bit wonky, can't say if that's normal Skyrim behaviour or some DD speciality.

You could try Better NPC support for Devious Devices (v0.7beta2, which is the current release) but I'm not that sure how good it works with followers, might be some other mods on my side that has them unequip stuff. Works well with non-follower NPCs.

22 hours ago, Popek4321 said:

hey i have a problem that some of the clothes are red exclamation marks.

So that means that you use clothes from wrong version of Skyrim. Probably you play on SE, but are installed LE mod. Install correct version of mod for your game version.  Wrong version of mod will end with wrong mod functionality.

Here you are right that this is how it should work and you are right at first i made a gaffe and i saw too late that it was the wrong version but then i deleted it and installed the correct one but you are right. I will remove everything related to it and reinstall from scratch. Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

1 hour ago, Vampir2005 said:

@Kimy

hi i found 2 bugs (?) both have to do with the "Queen Sarah" Quest.

1. You cannot kill Julius.

2. The button in the Blue Palace start the Quest with the corresponding Gamestage.

Maybe you want to look at the Mod "City Bondage", would be a nice twist.

Cu.

Vampi

Hi
there's a mod like Abduction, in it when you knock someone down you have several options what you want to do with them, one of them is "kill", and there's a code to make this guy not immortal:

setessential <base ID> <1/0>

where 1 = immortal.

I didn't do this task for your second problem, describe it and maybe we'll come up with something

I know how to complete Damsel in Distress

But i speak on russsian - i can't translate my manual to english

Spoiler

1) Сначала растянуть веревку связывающую руки и ноги, снять ее через борьбу.

2) Затем снять армбиндер, опять же через борьбу.

3) Открыть клетку

4) убежать.

Бой возможен только ногами. Пинками. Без магии, без оружия.

5) ВНИМАНИЕ - дальше нужен ключ ограничитель рук

a) !!!Обязательно нажать R !!! - Чтобы руки стали сведены за спиной.

b) Попробовать снять строгие резиновые перчатки используя ключ.

Ключи для рук при этом должен быть в инвентаре. Может потребоваться много попыток.

Нужно два успешных применения ключа.

c) Железные оковы снимутся - Наденутся наручные ограничители.

Снять их ключом - взаимодействуя со строгими резиновыми перчатками)

d) Наденутся кожаные - обшаривать мертвых врагов, пока не будет всплывающего сообщения что оковы разрезаны.

e) Нацепятся "наручные ограничители с 4 мя замками.

Теперь можно трогать сами ограничители. Открывать 4 ключами для рук, по одному за раз.

f) Теперь можно открывать строгие резиновые перчатки - за один раз, требуется одновременно два ключа. Открыться могут не сразу.

g) Прокнет квест

Наденутся "резиновые запираемые перчатки" - требующие снова 4 ключа для рук -

ПОХОЖЕ ОНИ УЖЕ НЕ ОТНОСЯТСЯ К ЗАДАНИЮ.

Открываются по 1 ключу за раз, 4 раза.

6)

a) Снимаем капюшон - 4 ключа для головы, по 1 разу.

b) Кляп панель - 3 ключа для головы, по 1 разу.

c) Кляп-кольцо -1 ключ для головы.

d) Кляп-шар - 1 ключ для головы.

e) Повязка на глаза - 1 ключ для головы

7) a) Жесткий корсет - 4 ключа для тела по 1 разу

? a) Ножные кандалы - 4 ключа для ног по 1 разу

9) a) Строгие резиновые сапожки - 4 ключа для ног по 1 разу

b) Рабские сапожки - 4 ключа для ног по 1 разу.

10) Жесткий бюстгалтер целомудрия - 3 ключа для тела по 1 разу.

11) Стальной пояс целомудрия - 4 ключа на тело по 1 разу.

12) Стальной ошейник - 3 ключа для головы по 1 разу.

13) a) Резиновый запираемый костюм - 7 ключей для тела по 1 разу

b) Рабская упряжь - 3 ключа для тела по 1 разу.

c) Просто "Пояс целомудрия" - 4 ключа для тела по 1 разу.

d) Просто "Бюстгалтер целомудрия" - 3 ключа для тела по 1 разу.

14) Огромная Анальная пробка - 1 ключ  (непонятно какой, вроде для тела)

15) Огромная вибратор - 1 ключ  (непонятно какой, вроде для тела)

16) Пирсинги сосков и вагинальный по 1 ключу для тела.