Currently doing the Bound Queen's quest, and the collar keeps punishing me. It keeps happening and draining my health and unequipping any spell or weapon I have. It's getting annoying. Do I just have to suck it up? Try to find all the pages while wearing the chastity gear and constantly getting shocked by the collar? I can't seem to find the quest in MCM to check the settings.

54 minutes ago, longtimefan said:

Currently doing the Bound Queen's quest, and the collar keeps punishing me. It keeps happening and draining my health and unequipping any spell or weapon I have. It's getting annoying. Do I just have to suck it up? Try to find all the pages while wearing the chastity gear and constantly getting shocked by the collar? I can't seem to find the quest in MCM to check the settings.

So...after fiddling around a bit, I have discovering why the collar was punishing me. Let's go naked all across Skyrim I guess.

4 hours ago, Marajade said:

I'm having a new problem. Playing with Vanilla Prisons, but the guards never equip any restraints on my character when they are arrested. In previous saves they would, and they say they are going to, but now I just get teleported to the jail cell as I am. I really would like that to be a way to put devious devices on my character in this playthrough. Anyone have any ideas how to fix that?

I'm also marked as 'essential' through the 'combat surrender' part of the mod, but I'm still dying. That's new to me as well. As far as I can tell, the rest of the mod is working normally, just those two aspects. If I surrender manually, that aspect works just fine.

Any tips?

I think Cursed Loot doesn't add anything to how vanilla prison goes. There are some other mods that do.

Unsure what's happening with essential, likely a different defeat mod conflicting. Set it non-essential and back again?

1 hour ago, Zakyotsu said:

but I don't understand on what events the collar "expands"?

For player needs know, that after time there is check of player arousal. If it high enough, collar expands. If it low, there is chance, that collar disappears. You will see system message, if arousal is too low.

Edited by Elsidia
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this problem has already been posted or solved but I can't find a solution. I'm running the immersive and adult Skyrim SE collection from Nexus. I added Devious devices and Deviously cured loot. When doing Chloe's quest when Nazeem traps me in shackles my body disappears (The chains are visible but not the body mesh). I have run bodyslide (I think correctly). The item is called Premium Line arm, belt, etc. I can't find these outfits in bodyslide though (Like can't find the exact name of the items)

How do I fix it? Did I miss something or do I need a patch mod?

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by Urumapanga
5 hours ago, Urumapanga said:

I have run bodyslide (I think correctly). The item is called Premium Line arm, belt, etc. I can't find these outfits in bodyslide though (Like can't find the exact name of the items)

Look again in Bodyslide, check catsuits, rubber suits etc in preview. Then toggle on morphs and build them again. Make sure that the built files won't be saving to an output mod that has lower priority than Cursed Loot or Devious Devices. The built meshes need to overwrite any that existed before, if there was a conflict.

In general only CBBE and UNP based bodies are supported. BHUNP would need some other files for example.

Edited by Zaflis

Do you have an idea why my save breaks when I add a new mod? I tried to install DD Equip on a running save with cursed loot but whenever I install DDE and try to load the save the game says that files are missing. And yes, I deployed my mods and enabled all for them with Vortes.

When I try to Restore save game data the DDE esp will be disabled. It happened with other mods too.

What the heck is going on?

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you have an idea why my save breaks when I add a new mod? I tried to install DD Equip on a running save with cursed loot but whenever I install DDE and try to load the save the game says that files are missing. And yes, I deployed my mods and enabled all for them with Vortes.

When I try to Restore save game data the DDE esp will be disabled. It happened with other mods too.

Definitely not a problem of Cursed Loot - why don't you try the general help forum when you've fucked up your game?

Concerning your problem: Vortex is plain stupid and had some versions that simply didn't work (for me at least) V1.9.3 is running at last.

Vortex has no qualms in changing your LO upon deploying new mods - if you insinst on installing script heavy mods mid-game, give them a rule to go at the end of your Load Order. Yes, it should work, but as you say it doesn't, just take the safe route.

For debugging start a new game, quit, exit, resume. If that works, you need to decide if you want a new game or a new mod.

e.o.d.

33 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Definitely not a problem of Cursed Loot - why don't you try the general help forum when you've fucked up your game?

Concerning your problem: Vortex is plain stupid and had some versions that simply didn't work (for me at least) V1.9.3 is running at last.

Vortex has no qualms in changing your LO upon deploying new mods - if you insinst on installing script heavy mods mid-game, give them a rule to go at the end of your Load Order. Yes, it should work, but as you say it doesn't, just take the safe route.

For debugging start a new game, quit, exit, resume. If that works, you need to decide if you want a new game or a new mod.

e.o.d.

I wrote it here because it only happens in this mod loadout with cursed loot. In no other of my 7 loadouts.

11 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

DDEquip requires SUM (Skyrim Utility Mod) if i remember right, it should be linked and mentioned in the DDE forum thread.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Skyrim itself doesn't say which and vortex shows none deactivated.

Games often show more details in the log files than in screen dialogs, but you didn't show us the error exactly so it's hard to say anything more. Typing the error in google would show you how other people dealt with it. If you meant game saying "file is missing" by a previously installed mod not there when you loaded the game, that could be harmless. You just deactivated some ESP that you used last time in that save.

In anycase i feel like Vortex users just are being stubborn and trying to make it work with Skyrim. After all the issues and reports of people how bad it is, they still struggle to use it over MO2. It is almost self-harming ?

Edited by Zaflis
53 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Games often show more details in the log files than in screen dialogs, but you didn't show us the error exactly so it's hard to say anything more. Typing the error in google would show you how other people dealt with it. If you meant game saying "file is missing" by a previously installed mod not there when you loaded the game, that could be harmless. You just deactivated some ESP that you used last time in that save.

In anycase i feel like Vortex users just are being stubborn and trying to make it work with Skyrim. After all the issues and reports of people how bad it is, they still struggle to use it over MO2. It is almost self-harming ?

The error is that whenever I install a new mod on my current playthrough and deploy it suddenly Skyrim says that files are missing and many mods like Cursed loot are resetted.
There are no files missing at least none that are visible in Vortex and I haven't touched any other files myself.

I can't really get a log fil because the problem happens befor the game starts. If I start the game with the "missing files" warning I get a neverending pop-up message storm from cursed Loot events.

Something in the deployment process is messing everything up on that save. Never happens outside that save.

Edited by xyzxyz

Hi all!

The mod has been working perfectly, yet now I ran into a problem. 

I was belted by a random NPC. and it added an anal and vaginal plug. (cursed)
I slowly got rid of all other devious devices. 
When the belt was gone I was able to remove the plugs. 

I clicked the vaginal plug, it asked what I wanted to do, I said "remove" it didish. 
Then I did the same for the anal plug. 

Then I went out of menu, and saw that I still had the vaginal plug in. 
WHen I went back to the menu, it said that I only had the anal plug in my inventory. 
When I clicked it, it said "put in" or "carry on" as if it was not active. 
The vaginal plug is not in my inventory anymore. 

So I'm with the issue that my character has an vaginal plug, but doesn't show this in inventory. Instead it shows an anal plug which I cant trow away or can't do anything with. 

The vaginal plug seems to work (it sometimes buzzes and I get the notifications)

I tried to get it out by running "FREE ME" in both cursed loot and devious devices. BUt still he plug stayed. 

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the plug? 
Thanks a lot! 

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Easy. First remove anal plug, then vaginal. Anal plug possibly has wrong keyword and it counts as vaginal.

So you technically have 2 vaginal plugs inside.

As I said, it only shows "put it in" or "carry on" I also cant unequip. It just equips itself again. I cant get rid of it

45 minutes ago, Leae-chan said:

As I said, it only shows "put it in" or "carry on" I also cant unequip. It just equips itself again. I cant get rid of it

You might just try the standard DD debug routine. Get naked and put your whole inventory in some container, type "player.inv" in the console and look for anything that looks out of place with an ID that starts with the LO-index of your current installation. Dont touch DD's invisible device hider (xx040F0C) and get rid of the rest via console (player.removeitem ID count)