4 hours ago, magickchris said:

I just broke everything even worse, my body is clipping through my clothes now and those items in the pic are still the same. and yeah i matche dit up to the body im using, i dont know whats going on.

Then do you have proper skeleton like XPMSE (Extended)? Run FNIS too after installing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Man I have tried everything to get these Obsidian piercings off.   When trying console stuff, I noticed Leon doesn't have a Master key, but he does have a Leon's key for [08]02F25B.  What's strange I think is the ID for the vag piercing is [20]07632 and the nip piercings are [20]076C30.  Are they being loaded from different places maybe?  I use captured dreams as well but even the Master can't remove them.   Could a last resort be to uninstall DCL then reinstall?

9 hours ago, Cleofield said:

Man I have tried everything to get these Obsidian piercings off.   When trying console stuff, I noticed Leon doesn't have a Master key, but he does have a Leon's key for [08]02F25B.  What's strange I think is the ID for the vag piercing is [20]07632 and the nip piercings are [20]076C30.  Are they being loaded from different places maybe?  I use captured dreams as well but even the Master can't remove them.   Could a last resort be to uninstall DCL then reinstall?

Did you try the standard procedure to get rid of DD stuff that's stuck?

Save game. Put everything you can get rid of in a container. Open console, type "player.inv" find the piercings (you already did that) and look for a worn item with the ID one off. That's the lock of the DD you want to get rid of. Write that ID on a piece of papaer, reload your save. Open Console, type "player.removeitem ID 1" ad you're good to go. (While you're at it, remove the piercings too)

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you try the standard procedure to get rid of DD stuff that's stuck?

Save game. Put everything you can get rid of in a container. Open console, type "player.inv" find the piercings (you already did that) and look for a worn item with the ID one off. That's the lock of the DD you want to get rid of. Write that ID on a piece of papaer, reload your save. Open Console, type "player.removeitem ID 1" ad you're good to go. (While you're at it, remove the piercings too)

Oooh the IDs without names, I see now.  Worked perfectly exactly as you said, thanks a lot for the quick reply bro!

Hello, this is getting pretty frustrating, somebody knows what to do if i cant advance on Leon quest, im sutck after getting all the items through the house, after equipping the obisidan slave boots, the quest dosnt advance, i cant do anything, i cant load an old save because they are pretty old and dont want to lose my progress, what can i do to advcance the quest, also i try to search for the quest id to completequest or setstage but with no success, seems that this is bugged i believe because the vaginal piercing do not equip as they should but i dont know

2 hours ago, Gers213 said:

Hello, this is getting pretty frustrating, somebody knows what to do if i cant advance on Leon quest, im sutck after getting all the items through the house, after equipping the obisidan slave boots, the quest dosnt advance, i cant do anything, i cant load an old save because they are pretty old and dont want to lose my progress, what can i do to advcance the quest, also i try to search for the quest id to completequest or setstage but with no success, seems that this is bugged i believe because the vaginal piercing do not equip as they should but i dont know

I had a similar issue when I equipped some of the items while they were in their containers.  I reloaded, took them, then equipped them from my inventory and it let me proceed.

Greetings everyone
First off i absolutly looove this mod!!
3 things i noticed and i would requet some help with
The prison when i go there after a sec it crashes the game
The NPC's don't have a voice idk if that's how it is or if it's a bug on my part
And the one that currently pains me the most
Gonna put in spoiler just in case

Spoiler

I'm doing the dollmaker's quest helping Vekel the Man, i got his lost shipment, opened the .... D.A.M.N(?) and the lost shipment got the gag all good, go to him, he talks and says he will bound my hands, after he finishes talking game crash.

Idk what i should do to stop the crashes, also i'm not the best at computers so i do apologize if i don't understand something you say.
Thank you for your time
But seriusly love this mod, i want to play soooo much of it!

12 hours ago, Topgun3217 said:

Heya! I'm sure it was asked before but can't find it with the search function, so I triggered an event which made me loose some items by equipping a collar, where can I find those back if possible? it notably contained a couple unrelated quest items...

Which collar?  What items are missing?  I can't think of anything like this happening in CD... like if you get a non-ring gag you'll have your potions and food temporarily taken away, but thats about it.  I remember a time that the Bound In Skyrim arc takes your items....

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Which collar?  What items are missing?  I can't think of anything like this happening in CD... like if you get a non-ring gag you'll have your potions and food temporarily taken away, but thats about it.  I remember a time that the Bound In Skyrim arc takes your items....

Upon further investigation it seems the removal was from another mod that biggy backs off of Cursed loot events, guess that's what happens when you downoald too much at once, I'd imagine it would work like the examples you mentioned tho if you woudn't mind explaining

6 hours ago, Topgun3217 said:

Upon further investigation it seems the removal was from another mod that biggy backs off of Cursed loot events, guess that's what happens when you downoald too much at once, I'd imagine it would work like the examples you mentioned tho if you woudn't mind explaining

If you know a mod that conflicts with Cursed Loot you should at least mention its name, for others to be wary of.

22 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

16 hours ago, Topgun3217 said:

Sorry sorry when I wrote that last sentence I reworded it once and managed to leave off an important word.  It should have started with "I CAN'T remember..."  I don't know how I missed that after I posted it.

Ok, got some more info, got a similar situation after finishing another bondage adventure, which, maybe or maybe not because of pet collar set on auto detect, made me loose all my other armor and keys, and I do mean all, including unique stuff and normal keys (so that's why I lost the slaver's keep key last time), coudn't find a storage near where I started it, and neither my companion or the petcollar stash had it either (which is where they are supposed to go if that mod triggers)

5 hours ago, Topgun3217 said:

Ok, got some more info, got a similar situation after finishing another bondage adventure, which, maybe or maybe not because of pet collar set on auto detect, made me loose all my other armor and keys, and I do mean all, including unique stuff and normal keys (so that's why I lost the slaver's keep key last time), coudn't find a storage near where I started it, and neither my companion or the petcollar stash had it either (which is where they are supposed to go if that mod triggers)

I would assume that this is a misfire of Pet Collar, because in years of using Cursed Loot I never had this happen.

Tried that Pet Collar once for about ten minutes and absolutely hated how that mod was taking my stuff. Seemed too unreliable for a serious playthrough.