19 hours ago, I.D.L. said:

Hi, I'm having some trouble after I installed mod "Deviously Cursed Loot". Before that, my DD works fine, today I tried to install mod DDL, then built bodyslide and ran FNIS, when I opened game and entered my latest save, every character shows like the image below. But every character's face works like(mouth animation etc.). I've tried to reinstall all the mods and still same.

And here is my mod list:

My game version is 1.6.1130(SE) from Steam, along with SKSE Anniversary Edition build 2.2.5. Would be appreciated if someone can help me, and happy new year.

Orange triangle with (!) next to some of the mods right side.

I think people still use "Faster SMP" instead of "HDT SMP" too, because it doesn't lag as much.

19 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

@Kimy not sure if this is in the cards when you update DCUR, but is it possible to add a face hugger-esque tentacle gag to go with the tentacle parasite?

these are the se versions but they should have links to the le versions.

Edited by p88618278
im dumb
2 hours ago, p88618278 said:

these are the se versions but they should have links to the le versions.

Thank you kindly. I think that’s going to lead to a lot of monster fucking, which isn’t my thing, but I do appreciate it.

@Kimy would it be possible to make an alternative to the pet suit that uses the pet suit leg sleeves and the paw mittens, with a more upright posture? Even just a half pet suit with the leg sleeves and a crawling animation would be a nice alternative. It would also be a fun addition to include petsuits to cursed traps.

Greetings, please tell me.  Is the Damsel in Distress quest bugged?  Because I can't take off the irons shackles  In the upper left corner it says that I cannot remove this item.  is there any way?  Thank you.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No it's not bugged. You don't need take it's off. Tutorial here:

Oh, thank you.  I will try it.  However, I didn't quite understand about the corset.  (Because my English is not very good).  It is not visually visible on the character.  However, it is present in the inventory.  I tried to fix it with BodySlide.  However, corsets are still not visible on the characters.  In this case, is it a bug or not?

19 minutes ago, Denis97 said:

In this case, is it a bug or not?

No. If corset is equipped on character (in inventory), then it's okay. If you not see equipped corset it can may appear later - there is too many items on player in this quest, so some items appears later. But there was corset's bug in Damsel of Distress. I hope not in your game.  After corsets update in DD 5.2, some DCL corsets not equipping.  But if you not see corsets on you - it's not bug - Device hidder hides it. You can turn it off in DD MCM and then you see equipped corsets.

On 1/16/2024 at 7:43 PM, Elsidia said:

No. If corset is equipped on character (in inventory), then it's okay

Oh thank you.  I passed the quest.  Several days passed because I had no luck with the keys.  But still I managed.  However, another question arose here.  About the "Cursed Collar" quest.  I wanted to play it using the Simple Slavery mod". Through the MSM Menu. However, because of this mod, it does not start for some reason, just like the Rubber Doll. They just let me go. Although there is a note in the inventory. I don't know if it is in this topic or in  I should have written the other one, I'm still new here on this site)) So here it is. If I just find the Collar, I will be able to complete this quest. Yes?

7 hours ago, Denis97 said:

If I just find the Collar, I will be able to complete this quest. Yes?

No. quest is disabled in DCL 9.0, before you finish it in quest line The Bound in Skyrim. The line start with Chloe quest in Helgen keep. If you skip this line, then never.

Edited by Elsidia
On 1/22/2024 at 7:12 AM, Elsidia said:

No. quest is disabled in DCL 9.0, before you finish it in quest line The Bound in Skyrim.

Oh, then it's bad((. I won't be able to complete the quest Bound in Skyrim((. I got to the point when I need to get to the Whip and Chain. I tried to go there several times, the game either crashed or froze. That's why , sorry.I am very sorry about this((I had one more question as I am new to this but I don't want to bore you)) Thank you very much for your help.

42 minutes ago, Denis97 said:

Oh, then it's bad((. I won't be able to complete the quest Bound in Skyrim((. I got to the point when I need to get to the Whip and Chain. I tried to go there several times, the game either crashed or froze. That's why , sorry.I am very sorry about this((I had one more question as I am new to this but I don't want to bore you)) Thank you very much for your help.

If you give the collar to yourself with a console command it might work. Quest starts when you equip it?

Nearly all crashing can be fixed if you put time to it. The first thing to check always is contents of your SKSE.ini, or if that file even exists yet.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/343786195661253247

Second is checking your HDT system, and you can do that by equipping some DD chain restraints which can also be obtained from console.

Edited by Zaflis
On 1/26/2024 at 1:07 AM, Zaflis said:

If you give the collar to yourself with a console command it might work. Quest starts when you equip it?

Oh, thank you.  I have the SKSE.ini file in the folder.  But I didn't try wearing the collar using the console command because I don't know where to look up the ID of the items.  If you could tell me, I would be very grateful.

HDT Physics works.  I haven't tested it on chains, but it works on other items.  maybe there is an option to complete this quest using the console?  I would be grateful for a tip.

Thanks

16 hours ago, Denis97 said:

I don't know where to look up the ID of the items.  If you could tell me, I would be very grateful.

Basically the "help" command, and then use PgUp and PgDn to scroll the console because it may print out tens of lines. In this case any of these would do

help "cursed collar"  (quotes if you have spaces)

help cursed

help ollar  (doesn't have to be even full word)

10 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why can't cursed loot happen in the alftand glacial gave (1. dungeon)? It's just a cave.

"Why can't cursed loot happen in -X-?" ... Did you check the obvious things in MCM and other loot conditions? You left out all the information from your post.

7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

"Why can't cursed loot happen in -X-?" ... Did you check the obvious things in MCM and other loot conditions? You left out all the information from your post.

You mean the "general" page? All standart there: 5% chance, chests, doors, plants etc. enabled. There is no setting for specific locations.

It may have shown up when looting a body. Traps on bodies are disabled.

Edited by xyzxyz
On 1/29/2024 at 4:48 PM, Zaflis said:

Basically the "help" command, and then use PgUp and PgDn to scroll the console because it may print out tens of lines. In this case any of these would do

help "cursed collar"  (quotes if you have spaces)

help cursed

help ollar  (doesn't have to be even full word)

Thank you.  I tried to write in the console.  And that's what happened.

P40130-171457.jpg

24 minutes ago, Denis97 said:

tried to write in the console.  And that's what happened.

player.additem 101177C5 1

You need set count how many items you need (1 in this case)

after id need space button.

Edited by Elsidia
42 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

player.additem 101177C5 1

You need set count how many items you need (1 in this case)

after id need space button.

Oh thank you.  I'm so stupid.  It worked.  A collar appeared in the inventory.  Thank you.  I apologize if I caused any inconvenience.  This is the first time for me to download mods.  That's why I still don't understand.  Many thanks again.

DELETE Obsidian Nipple Piersing and Obsidian Vaginal Piersing!!! After Lion quest
Please add to FAQ or something like this!!!

player.removeitem 29076c31 1
player.removeitem 29076c33 1
player.unequipitem 29076c30 1
player.unequipitem 29076c32 1
player.removeitem 29076c30 1
player.removeitem 29076c32 1

If external visual piersing not removed repeat

player.removeitem 29076c31 1
player.removeitem 29076c33 1

I 2 days search how this can make... :(

May be someone know how delete or make quest "Tie me up". Where need "Tie up people. (0/5)". I make all like sayed, i tie other with dialog just in full restraints. But not one counted. And i cant delete\finish this quest in console. He not showed with commands. :(