I have been fighting with my garbage pile of an LE install for some time now and finally figured out that it just won't get along with prison overhaul patched and skyrim utility and devious devices equip. When I get rid of those mods and start a new game THEN I can get through a normal setup routine and get all my mods to work... except maybe DCL. When I get everything running and get out of the LAL starting point I do some normie things to level up and everything seems to be working but when I check the debug menu for DCL it says active quest not running but I can see a percentage about playing being vulnerable to rape. Do I have to pass level 3 for that active quest message to change? Also body inflation is not working although in the past I remember it took some kicking around with other mods to make it work like SGO3 would have to be working on my character somehow or something like that. 

I found a bound girl in a local inn and freed her so she would eventually go away but she is still there and I triggered a trap from a plant that spawned a bandit but they just stood there, gave me 500 gold and never went away. 

This could be other things going on like I said my garbage pile of an LE install so who knows for sure. Really if I could get a console command to restart the active quest of DCL or some way of kicking it in the tires and making it work?

2 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

when I check the debug menu for DCL it says active quest not running

That only means that no quest from the Bound In Skyrim quest arc is running, which would prevent trap triggers.

Bandit not raping you might be good old script lag, or something else triggering just in that same moment.

POP and DCL not running together means that you have at least one, if not more, mods with a heavy load on your Papyrus. I did use them both for quite a while.

5 hours ago, Zor2k13 said:

The bandit standing in place issue is likely something to do with how your sex animations are setup, or mods that change its "handling" or filtering in some way. So start with those and check with some different mods than DCL. Maybe you installed something that makes SL animations start faster or something like that, could also conflict. Or maybe they aren't just used correctly.

POP can work with DCL but you need to go to DCL's MCM menu and turn up the POP chance slider. Or i think it was something that should show up... Vanilla prison toggle may have to be disabled because POP is not vanilla either even though location is.

The "quest not running" is a good thing. When DCL's quest IS running then all traps are disabled. DCL doesn't want random events to interfere with its own quests. Which btw start in Helgen keep with rescuing Chloe.

1 hour ago, johntrine said:

so when i run the mod and click debug, the cursed loot mcm menu goes blank permanently. anyone knows any solution, i tried the start new game and exit to start a new game but that isnt working.

Maybe there is an issue with DD version or load order. The most important bit is that you save and load game before using DCL though, the second new game stuff is secondary. DD initializes after loading game but it needs to be version 5.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Maybe there is an issue with DD version or load order.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

DD initializes after loading game but it needs to be version 5.

i am using the latest version available on LL

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

The most important bit is that you save and load game before using DCL though, the second new game stuff is secondary.

you mean i should disable dcl, save game and then enable dcl or do you mean i should just save game before opening dcl mcm menu? cos the last option does nothing but same problem.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The bandit standing in place issue is likely something to do with how your sex animations are setup, or mods that change its "handling" or filtering in some way. So start with those and check with some different mods than DCL. Maybe you installed something that makes SL animations start faster or something like that, could also conflict. Or maybe they aren't just used correctly.

POP can work with DCL but you need to go to DCL's MCM menu and turn up the POP chance slider. Or i think it was something that should show up... Vanilla prison toggle may have to be disabled because POP is not vanilla either even though location is.

The "quest not running" is a good thing. When DCL's quest IS running then all traps are disabled. DCL doesn't want random events to interfere with its own quests. Which btw start in Helgen keep with rescuing Chloe.

For me the problem with POP and the other two mods is the game will CTD after saving and exiting then loading the game again. Once I remove those three mods and start a new game I don't have a problem anymore.

13 hours ago, johntrine said:

i am using the latest version available on LL

... You wouldn't be the first one thinking the Assets, Integration and Expansion are all separate downloads ? I will never trust someone "word" on this anymore.

What i do is just have DCL enabled; start new game, wait for 30 seconds and don't touch any MCM, save game and load game. Wait for messages to disappear again and go to sexlab MCM first and install it, then do other MCM's like DCL. Sometimes you will need to close MCM and menus or MCM remains unresponsive, this is normal.

If you want to be safer it goes right, then have DCL disabled before starting new game. Then do as above but save game after configuring all other MCM's, save and exit and enable DCL.

If it doesn't work the most likely reason is you are missing some required mod or something is wrong with your Skyrim. Did you configure your SKSE.ini with memory edits, it's must for LE version:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/343786195661253247

Other mods; RaceMenu, XPMSE, HDT-PE, Fuz-ro-doh, SkyUI, (UIExtensions?)...

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15078-devious-devices-le-52/

This may throw some people off because @Kimy has still not updated the requirements to the real DD version. Do not use these links in first post!

reqs.png.7b46acc052bbcebe48190d90dde4ac86.png

Edited by Zaflis
5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

... You wouldn't be the first one thinking the Assets, Integration and Expansion are all separate downloads ? I will never trust someone "word" on this anymore.

no i know they got merged.

it's must for LE version

i am on se btw. fuck. i forgot this was LE thread. damn it.

What i do is just have DCL enabled; start new game, wait for 30 seconds and don't touch any MCM, save game and load game. Wait for messages to disappear again and go to sexlab MCM first and install it, then do other MCM's like DCL. Sometimes you will need to close MCM and menus or MCM remains unresponsive, this is normal.

i have tried this. i'll try it once more just in case.

tried it. didnt work

If you want to be safer it goes right, then have DCL disabled before starting new game. Then do as above but save game after configuring all other MCM's, save and exit and enable DCL.

gonna try this one

this works btw. but seems so inconvenient to do if i am playing to test the setup of mods and have to redo with new save. has no one found a permanent solution?

also, i noticed, the easiest way to notice if your cursed loot installation is fucked is to stand naked after a new game without editing of opening mcm. if your player covers their body then it works. if not then whelp, the setup is fucked.

also, gonna move this to SE thread since it is on the wrong one.

Edited by johntrine
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2023 at 10:37 PM, roguexeno said:

I'm CTD when entering a few inns after starting the Chloe quest on LE.

mod list i guess.txt 5.84 kB · 1 download

On 12/16/2023 at 6:24 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you give your Data/skse/sksi.ini a kick? It needs these lines

[Memory]
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=2048
scrapHeapSizeMB=256

On 12/16/2023 at 8:10 AM, roguexeno said:

I did and it didn't work.

On 12/17/2023 at 4:20 AM, roguexeno said:

still need help with this...

okay so i didn't see that i had to post a papyrus log so here ya go

Papyrus.0.log

@roguexeno Looking at your Papyrus log I see no evidence that this mod is responsible for your crashes. Cursed Loot events trigger, and you've been in and out Candlehearth Hall without problems.

You have "Crash Log v4" installed, isn't that what should give you a better hint what's responsible for the crashes?

Please make your own thread in the Help section of the forum. The chance that people over there are able and willing to help you are much higher.

36 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

@roguexeno Looking at your Papyrus log I see no evidence that this mod is responsible for your crashes. Cursed Loot events trigger, and you've been in and out Candlehearth Hall without problems.

You have "Crash Log v4" installed, isn't that what should give you a better hint what's responsible for the crashes?

Please make your own thread in the Help section of the forum. The chance that people over there are able and willing to help you are much higher.

5 minutes ago, roguexeno said:

the going in and out of it in higher in the log was before i triggered the Chloe quest

crash_2023_12_18_04_04_1.log

Can someone tell me the ItemID from the Lost Shipment you need to finish the Supply and Demand quest? Sorry, but i need to start cheating now. Opened the same chest over 50 times now, at least 30 Times i did it with entering the area after loading for new loot. Sereously, nobody wants to play all of Skyrim in that stupid restraining outfit. Which isnt even Medival looking. Sorry, but that is just too much.

Edited by Thorgaaz
On 12/18/2023 at 7:34 PM, Thorgaaz said:

Can someone tell me the ItemID from the Lost Shipment you need to finish the Supply and Demand quest? Sorry, but i need to start cheating now.

The ID is different for everyone, or the first 2 numbers at least. Type "help shipment" (without quotes) in console and scroll through for the ID.

On 12/18/2023 at 6:34 PM, Thorgaaz said:

Can someone tell me the ItemID from the Lost Shipment you need to finish the Supply and Demand quest? Sorry, but i need to start cheating now. Opened the same chest over 50 times now, at least 30 Times i did it with entering the area after loading for new loot. Sereously, nobody wants to play all of Skyrim in that stupid restraining outfit. Which isnt even Medival looking. Sorry, but that is just too much.

Are you aware it will not help you at all? You basicaly need to activate some scripts, not only get item (or battle with scripts stages, variables, etc).

Edit: as Zaflis mentioned and i remember, it is not true, scripts are run when activating, not looting.

Better for this quest is console command player.setav speedmult 180 and do it standard way - outfit is pretty ok, but slow walk really suck.

BTW this is pretty strange, i did this quest many times (bc missing SOS...) and probability to get lost shipment was approx 50%, so 50 reloads are interesingly suspicious. (wrong container? bug? chance 1:10^15 ? )

Edited by jouda1212
3 hours ago, jouda1212 said:

Are you aware it will not help you at all? You basicaly need to activate some scripts, not only get item (or battle with scripts stages, variables, etc).

Better for this quest is console command player.setav speedmult 180 and do it standard way - outfit is pretty ok, but slow walk really suck.

That's not true, you can give yourself the lost shipment, it's worked before many times.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having some trouble after I installed mod "Deviously Cursed Loot". Before that, my DD works fine, today I tried to install mod DDL, then built bodyslide and ran FNIS, when I opened game and entered my latest save, every character shows like the image below. But every character's face works like(mouth animation etc.). I've tried to reinstall all the mods and still same.

image.png.10938357cc48e113643b99be8f1f745b.png

And here is my mod list:
image.png.9a97f4fa4f6f25ee2aa9b2913eefbb2c.png

My game version is 1.6.1130(SE) from Steam, along with SKSE Anniversary Edition build 2.2.5. Would be appreciated if someone can help me, and happy new year.