Explain Your Avatard

Mine is a replication of a friends DnD character.

She played a young girl who had a demon possess her. The demon would only take control of the host when he felt she was threatened. When in control, the girl would fall asleep and go limp as the demons shadow shape would appear.

Funny enough, my character sort of adopted her. Before you go "Ahhhhh how nice" my character was a true blood Orc! He believed in might makes right, and took anything he wanted when he had the power to take it, including women even in front of the girl... Funny dynamic! The orc teaching the little girl who wants to play with flowers, and the Orc tries to explain violence through ripping peddles off flowers... LOL. Good times!

Ouhooo somebody else from the D&D universe!

What kind of demon if i may ask?  A Balor perhaps?

We never knew the type of demon. My orc just said it was the girls orc blood (she wasn't a half orc though LOL).

We used Pathfinder, and from a mechanics standpoint she was a summoner who had an archatype that merged her eidolon (her permanent summons) with herself.

The demon NEVER spoke, so we didn't know.

That campaign had some seriously memorable characters!

Mine is Izayoi Sakuya sporting her loyal wolf features, a maid headband, collar, and little else for her mistress.  Her loyalty and the image's depiction of subservience reflects a very real desire within myself (*゚ェ゚*)   Aaaaanyway, I'm a little too lazy to read the terms of this forum, so I'm not sure what's legit to post and what's risky (given the nature of this forum, I assume nearly anything is fair game @.@). 

So here's a link that might work.  Or not.  I don't care =3=

btdubs; probably NSFW

https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-44e9bbdbd882ca4e4aa93205271e390a.jpg

Mine is from the best Dragon Ball Z parody!

P.S. if you liked that you might like this one, although WARNING, IT'S VERY GRAPHIC unlike the other https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFPvXTZoiDA

I would explain mine, but I don't have one because I don't know how to make an image that will fit the square thingy.

You need an image manipulation program, I would suggest something more simple for a person new to an image editor, like http://www.getpaint.net/

Not sure I really need to explain my new one. The magnificence of Captain Kirk is surely universal across all languages and cultures...

Who don't know Kirk on this planet almost same go for Picard(maybe little less famous well very little) which btw is my favorite Capt.

Not sure I really need to explain my new one. The magnificence of Captain Kirk is surely universal across all languages and cultures...

Who don't know Kirk on this planet almost same go for Picard(maybe little less famous well very little) which btw is my favorite Capt.

Caps.jpg

I love them both :lol:

Ok my avatar's Mato Kuroi from BlackRock Shooter, one of my favorite anime.

To me the anime is all about girls overcoming some heavy emotional issues and, in turn, becoming stronger for it.

Corny I know.

I really enjoyed BRS.  Female focused or positive female characters in anime are a rarity, so I enjoy the rare gems like BRS.  I also played the little known BRS psp game too; absolutely nothing to do with the anime in any way, but it was a fun game. 

My avatar comes from a publicity shot,from the illustrious yet well forgotten movie(Fit To Kill)-and for a reason please if you value your state of mind don't see this - i was aiming for the movie poster but i couldn't find a clear version.
The reason i use it is the brunette one ' Julie Strain she is amazing and my all time favorite(the other one is Dona Speir).
Anyway Vangelis is my real first name .

WWOOWW Julie Strain and Dona Speir. . . the QUEENS of the 80s cheap-ass titty-action movie!

Those movies were horrible all the way around; absolutely nothing redeeming about them. but they were impossible to stop watching once you started. I mean even the R-rated scenes, the bad sex and the exposed racks, were really bad. I like boobs, but theirs were SOOO unremarkable.

Mine is almost perfectly my main OC, Echo. Even has the blue tattoos on his arm. Wasn't a tree, but it looks somewhat like tree roots, so it's good enough. The second I saw this picture, I immediately went: "YES!" Of course, not in a cloak and hood, but whatever.

Not my art. Belongs to the FurAffinity user Freeska. I'm waiting until my drawing gets better before I try to draw any of my OCs.

http://d.facdn.net/art/freeska/1367440693.freeska_kouya_wolf_comm_2_fa.png

My avatar is from the attach pic below. Apparently the character is Hibana from Nightshade (Kunoichi in Japan) game. It's a PS2 game. I never played it but I just found the pic one day and thought it looked amazing and so I've been using it as an avatar.

post-489574-0-48936900-1408299312_thumb.jpg

There is some story behind why I choice this. I've been working on a character who's appearance is similar to that in the photo since I can't draw myself I go searching for photos that might be close the image I have in my mind. Her name is "Redlove" hence my name here in the forums. Redlove is an assassin/ninja and has been trained by an organization called "Redblades."

In the Redblade orgnization there is various ranks and the highest rank is Master. All masters are numbered in succession. To become a master you must defeat the current master and your number would be the one above theirs. Redlove is the 108th master and the current one. However! She has amnesia and has forgotten most of her skills, techniques and past. The story starts around here. lol

Anyway that's the jist of it. Just some hobby I work on from time to time when I'm bored or feeling inspired. In the meantime I recreate her and some of her friends and enemies in various games, skyrim included.

• 1 month later...

NECRO-POST! kinda

I found a picture of Shin-Chan that I sharpened up in Adobe Illustrator making minor adjustments, and jizzed a chunk of my username on it. He's a pervy little nuisance, so it fits!

That expression pretty much sums up my constant amazement at the work modders are able to do here.

Before:

28bwg1x.jpg

After:

28tyk2x.jpg

I might mock up a new one sometime, I'm thinking maybe Ringabel from Bravely Default.