Explain Your Avatard

Guest Omega1084

Mine is just a sexy anime girl in a vacuum of darkness.

Nothing special to it except I edited in some red eyes because why not.

It also happens to be my Desktop right now.

attachicon.gif098_Shadows.jpg

its saber in her period!

Mine is the guy who ends up banging his GF and a certain NGE redhead in Super robot wars series

It used to be someone else.

I remember him. I objectively hate Asuka and all she stands for.

Only redhead I can say that about xD

Always wanted an excuse to use this Ascendancy avatar but even though it remotely looks like a cartoonish naked alien woman if you have a dirty mind people most forums I visit have quick eyes, dirty minds, and strict rules. So I change it. Here, not so.

full size pic?

Govorom, the full size pic still isn't very large.

Guest smellbo

Yoinked my proflie picture from a Youtube channel with over 1,892,000 subscribers.

Oh, and my name should actually be "Lord_Glory", but I am too lazy to change it :D

Mine is a replication of a friends DnD character.

She played a young girl who had a demon possess her. The demon would only take control of the host when he felt she was threatened. When in control, the girl would fall asleep and go limp as the demons shadow shape would appear.

Funny enough, my character sort of adopted her. Before you go "Ahhhhh how nice" my character was a true blood Orc! He believed in might makes right, and took anything he wanted when he had the power to take it, including women even in front of the girl... Funny dynamic! The orc teaching the little girl who wants to play with flowers, and the Orc tries to explain violence through ripping peddles off flowers... LOL. Good times!

Mine is a replication of a friends DnD character.

She played a young girl who had a demon possess her. The demon would only take control of the host when he felt she was threatened. When in control, the girl would fall asleep and go limp as the demons shadow shape would appear.

Funny enough, my character sort of adopted her. Before you go "Ahhhhh how nice" my character was a true blood Orc! He believed in might makes right, and took anything he wanted when he had the power to take it, including women even in front of the girl... Funny dynamic! The orc teaching the little girl who wants to play with flowers, and the Orc tries to explain violence through ripping peddles off flowers... LOL. Good times!

Ouhooo somebody else from the D&D universe!

What kind of demon if i may ask?  A Balor perhaps?