Explain Your Avatard

Monsto Brukes

• 1 month later...

A character iv'e developed over the years "Mullic Rav", Ex-noble who's blood line has been killed for  competitive reasons, last being mullic,  his right arm was torn off in the mix of it all, so he has a Combat adapted cyber sin-thetic, and he's a demon who is partial to kaynine (upper half being torso, head, and left arm) and reptile (just legs and tail), and lastly, carries an A.A.I (adaptive A.I) in his right arm called Trinity, who has mutated his Sin-thetic to hell... the picture would variate around this character.

I saw the avatar requirements. I googled "tiny skyrim". I lol'd when I saw this one.

I think I'm going to resize the most badass screenshot I ever took of my character and set it here.

Or the sluttiest. Still trying to decide.

Can't it be both? :)

Unless you find "Being a winged dragonborn with dragon aspect casting a restoration spell" slutty or "Being a female spartan in a leather catsuit and doomed to walk around with two plugs" badass, no.

I started a playthrough blog story and searched for random pictures of college parties for my first post. One of them had a real person who looked remarkably similar to the way I always make my character look (although the resemblance would be stronger if I still went with the apachii hairstyle I used to use before I switched to the hd ponytail).

My current av is the real person (used without permission, so don't tell ;) ) and my character side by side.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest endgameaddiction

So I switch avatars kinda frequently. I was just randomly googling blond females with tats and I found this one because it reflects my reckless attitude. Plus she's sexy and there's nothing like taking a picture giving the bird.

Still the same ava as before.

New signature as I kinda gave up with my teeth mesh. Fuck 3dsmax and NIF, but especially Skyrim morphs.

Just some fancy bars that link to my stuff. If you have any ideas what I could put into the first one, let me know.

Can be other stuff not direcly related to LL like Skyrim.

New signature as I kinda gave up with my teeth mesh. Fuck 3dsmax and NIF, but especially Skyrim morphs.

Just some fancy bars that link to my stuff. If you have any ideas what I could put into the first one, let me know.

what site did you use to make the bars? it is relevant to my interests

No site, photoshop.

Font: Razer Header Regular

Used some custom assets, but getting a similar effect shoudn't be hard.

signature-bars.zip

No site, photoshop.

Font: Razer Header Regular

Used some custom assets, but getting a similar effect shoudn't be hard.

Ok. For a moment, i thought that http://www.userbars.be/had updated for higher resolutions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived