Explain Your Avatard

Monsto Brukes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ...failure

Mine is a parody of Burger king but from a league of legends pressional named, SĆøren Bjerg his nickname in the game is TSM Bjergsen, hence Bjerger King.

Ā 

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

Ā 

Guest ...failure

Ā 

Ā 

Mine is a parody of Burger king but from a league of legends pressional named, SĆøren Bjerg his nickname in the game is TSM Bjergsen, hence Bjerger King.

Ā 

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

excellent-mr-burns.gif

Ā 

Ā 

illustration-crap2.gifyou-saw-me-86207738.jpg

Ā 

Guest ...failure

Mine is just a picture of a vampire from the Clan Lasombra handbook of Vampire the Masquerade, I just think its a cool picĀ 

Ā 

Now I know

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

It is the Mark of Nurgle, the Chaos God of Disease, Decay, and Destruction. The emotion of despair in mortals empowers him. He is known also as Grandfather Nurgle, the Lord of Pestilence and the Lord of Decay. All things, no matter how solid and permanent they seem, are liable to eventual corruption and death. Even the process of creation is but the precursor to destruction and decay.Though he is the creator of every infection and epidemic to have ever swept the universe, Nurgle is not a morose purveyor of despair and gloom, but a vibrant god of life and laughter. In death, there is life. Upon the decay of the living untold numbers of bacteria, viruses, insects and other carrion-feeders thrive. Nurgle does not have one single form that can be recorded, shared, analysed, or conceived. His is majesty unfathomable by the mortal mind.Ā He is said to be a vast mound of rotting flesh, with open sores and gaping wounds in which his lesser minions cavort and frolic. Weeping pustules ooze filth and his bowels constantly issue putrescent waste. Beneath his fingernails, maggots and other carrion feeders lay eggs around which develop cysts that periodically burst open and spew their rancid payloads.Ā Nurgle is an immense, bloated humanoid, his body swollen with putrefaction. His skin is leathery and necrotic, his surface pocked with running sores, swelling buboes and oozing wounds. Internal organs bulging with decay spill through splits in the ruptured skin to hang like bunches of scrofulous grapes around his vast girth. Nurgle is often Surrounded with hordes of tiny daemons bursting forth from its pustules and suckling upon foulness. His sickening, pus-covered form is accompanied by an enveloping cloud of buzzing flies.

Ā 

All pray to glorious Papa Nurgle! And am I to host His Mark!

I decided to change my Avatar. My original one was the first Skyrim character I made that was probably my best character I ever created. Unfortunately I lost all the specs and presets to make her again so she is lost forever :(. The good news is after a while I made another character I am very proud with (Xu) and the community seems to like her. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived