So this mod just retextures creatures in the game?  According to the description, that is all it does.  Or adds creatures, I can't tell which.  All I know is it is completely devoid of any "actual" information about what is actually in this mod.

Seriously? In the first post of this thread I wrote in absolute detail what this mod adds. 

So this mod just retextures creatures in the game?  According to the description, that is all it does.  Or adds creatures, I can't tell which.  All I know is it is completely devoid of any "actual" information about what is actually in this mod.

Seriously? In the first post of this thread I wrote in absolute detail what this mod adds. 

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but, if you really look over your description carefully, you will see that literally the ONLY thing it mentions doing, is adding some creatures and some 3d models.  It does not say anything at all about use of animations.  It does not even mention what the textures do or 3d models do.  To make it even worse, there is absolutely NO description of how the mod is used.  I installed it last night and could summon a werebear that gave me a few options.  Like train, dismiss, follow, walk, and talk (which does not even do anything).  If I select train, I get a little notification up in the upper left corner and the thing rapes any nearby female.  From what I can tell, this feature is the only thing that this mod does.  You know have a werebear that can rape nearby females.  Mod over.

I have no idea if these features are what were intended by this mod or if there is more to the mod that I can not seem to gain access to but, I also have no way of finding out because your damn description is devoid of ANY of that information.  I tried to google how to use this mod.  The only thing that comes up is some people having some texture issues which I don't even know if I have because there is no obvious way to use this mod. 

You know, I can go to a website in full blown Japanese and get the jist of a mod and how it works.  Come to Loverslab and you'll spend 3 days asking someone what a mod does and still not get a full reply.

And you spent 3 days waiting for a reply instead of downloading the mod to examine it's content & folder structure, and at least try to figure out yourself what it does? I am sorry, but by this logic, if somebody doesn't put food in your mouth you just starve to death? ... I mean come on :P

there was a reply in the thread earlier which explained what this mod does to that question. it is a bundle of other mods all put into one place for ease of installation. these other mods are the nude creatures mods for skyrim and the official dlc, creature features and bestiality extras, and hentai creatures. those mods all have their own threads which explain fully what each of them specifically does. thus it stands to reason if you then go look at the nude creatures mod page and the creature features pages they will have a fuller explanation of the specifics of what they do. also, the question and answer section has additional info; for example > 

Q:
Some dogs miss some equipment
A:
This Mod contains all the Models from Creature Features and Beatiality Extras in addition to some models I made. (etc)

so there are more answers in the rest of the mod.

also under the load order on first page it says > 

You do NOT need Hentai Creatures or Nude Creatures as they are included and expanded in this mod.
Also since Version 4.0 you dont need Creature Features or Beastiality Extras as they are included, too.

perhaps it might have to be added something along the lines 'Please refer to the pages for the incuded mods for fuller explanation of what each does individually'.

anyway what it all means is this mods bundles several bestiality mods together for ease of installation. it includes nude creatures mods to provide models with genitals to be used during sex, and hentai creatures which lets you summon creatures whcih you can use to train npcs or yourself with, or use as followers, or leave around in towns (which i do) for other mods such as aroused creatures  to trigger encounters with. you can refer to the first page for the list of animations added and nude models included.

oh, and you can also look in the mcm menus in game also to see which mods do what. its easy to work out from the options in them. hope that all helps !

Let me sum this up here cause it does start to bother me:

If you dont know what this mod does then DONT INSTALL it. Simple as that. This is still very much a W.I.P. thats why it is categorized as such. So if you are not willing to try around, read up through the thread and even be willing to loose a save now and then then dont install it.

Again it is a W.I.P. and it will stay that way because I constantly add stuff and at this point it does so much that I simply cant test it all or take care of all the problems it might produce.

I already spent WEEKS of my time coding and testing as it is.

Let me sum this up here cause it does start to bother me:

If you dont know what this mod does then DONT INSTALL it. Simple as that. This is still very much a W.I.P. thats why it is categorized as such. So if you are not willing to try around, read up through the thread and even be willing to loose a save now and then then dont install it.

Again it is a W.I.P. and it will stay that way because I constantly add stuff and at this point it does so much that I simply cant test it all or take care of all the problems it might produce.

I already spent WEEKS of my time coding and testing as it is.

Don't worry about it, people are people. You can't please everyone no matter what, what you are and have been doing is perfectly fine.

agree with last 4 posts. dentarr i love this mod. my friend does too even tho she has issues with her pc and nmm 32 bit crashes trying to add the awesomeness (which is known issue with NMM 32 bit).

and i agree with the last post cos the issues she has, include no boners on animals during sex, and hentai creatures not working; but we think its down to her hardware. her pc is not supposed to be able to run skyrim, and she has run it and has a fair number of mods. anyway, to her, i suspect animals with constant boners is an acceptable compromise as she hasnt got the gpu and ram and cpu to run the mods properly. she is now looking at getting a pc, not just to replace her failing hardware, but with a good enough spec in order to run skyrim on max settings! she also does (or did) some world of warcraft (skyrim has taken away from that massively when its working) among other things. for me, this mod plus some others (sexlab etc of course) was the primary reason i went looking for this laptop - it was in budget and had a discrete gpu card so i could run high settings in skyrim. and improve fps from about 11 to over 30 on average. so thanks! i really appreciate your work, and the original mod authors and everyone elsee who provides the stuff you cram into MNC! im sure many here agree.

You know, I can go to a website in full blown Japanese and get the jist of a mod and how it works.  Come to Loverslab and you'll spend 3 days asking someone what a mod does and still not get a full reply.

You are a special kind of moron aren't you ? This mod has been downloaded thousands of times without a dumb blind donkey like you asking the most obvious things ever. If you can't read and understand whatever the fuck you are reading, just forget about modding and go back to school.  

ditto, love this mod as well. great gob getting them all to work together in one download with, from what I have experienced at least, no bugs. (at least not in itself, other mods can still conflict but you cant really stop that)

one last time, great job and keep up the good work ^.=.^

Excuse me,how to use this mod in game?

After all this, not sure if trolling or? :P

Seriously not trolling. Does it only work when defeat?

Read OP, it's pretty self explanatory.  If not then do some search within the support thread.  If still not clear then post specific questions.  Read back a page or two and you'll see why people are kinda sensitive toward posts smell of self-entitlement.

This mod just provides animal models (both "sheathed" and "horny") and animations. In order to actually USE those animations in game, you'll need a mod that recognizes and calls them, like Sexlab Aroused Creatures, Beastess, or Hentai Creatures. And I'm sure there are more. (I think Sexlab Defeat and Sanguine's Debauchery? I haven't tried those yet.)

This mod just provides animal models (both "sheathed" and "horny") and animations. In order to actually USE those animations in game, you'll need a mod that recognizes and calls them, like Sexlab Aroused Creatures, Beastess, or Hentai Creatures. And I'm sure there are more. (I think Sexlab Defeat and Sanguine's Debauchery? I haven't tried those yet.)

Go here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/--->  Bestiality

I recommend: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36566-bestial-essence/ 

i use aroused creatures, that can be set up to trigger encounters with pc and npcs. i use hentai creatures to summon animals into towns mainly whiterun, but other towns also. then the inhabitants can use the animals as they wish. i dont use the train option with hentai creatures, and only use follow command to lead them back where i put them (because i have spectator crowds and they rush off to watch other sex acts). i can also trigger encounters with mass matchmaker spells or sexlab zZz i have a few ways to do that, but prefer aroused to handle that for immersion