I can't seem to get the wolf/dog BJ to work. Anyone know what might be the problem?

SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Rebuild Animation Registry

Sorry but that doesn't work. I just think the animation doesn't work with anything that isn't included in the package.

The animations are automatically filtered by race, the Hentai Wolves/Dogs/Huskeys etc. are just vanilla race creatures. If the animations work with them they will work with those spawned by the vanilla game.

Just tested with Stump and the wolves outside Riverwood to confirm.

That is strange. What mod are you using to test with as I pretty much tested with a randomly spawned wolf and it didn't work.

The animations are automatically filtered by race, the Hentai Wolves/Dogs/Huskeys etc. are just vanilla race creatures. If the animations work with them they will work with those spawned by the vanilla game.

That is strange. What mod are you using to test with as I pretty much tested with a randomly spawned wolf and it didn't work.

SexLab MatchMaker standard tool for testing SexLab.

Never goten that one to work so I just ignored it. It seems it works for all kinds of dogs but not for any wolfs. Maybe the animation wasn't added for wolfs when the notes say it is.

Never goten that one to work so I just ignored it. It seems it works for all kinds of dogs but not for any wolfs. Maybe the animation wasn't added for wolfs when the notes say it is.

MatchMaker is the most basic SL mod. If it doesn't work then there is something wrong with configuration or installation. For instance, if the MatchMaker target spell "fizzles" when used on a creature then either creatures are disabled in the SexLab configuration or there are no animations enabled for that creature.

I get an immediate CTD. I see the bethesday logo, then right after before I even see "Continue" "New" etc, etc, my game crashes nor do I know what is causing it because I only have the following mods installed...

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

And obviously the up to date Unoffical Patches.

As others have said it is a missing master or it could be a load order issue. If you have all the required mods then run LOOT and make sure the load order is right. Both can cause this crash.

I found the issue! Apparently, and I have NO idea how this happened, I had two different Skyrim versions.

Upon moving from a different computer (Maybe. It was a long time ago.) and installing NMM on my new build,

NMM defaulted to C:\. It found my other install from S:\ but still defaulted to C:\ and set it up there. Or, maybe,

I did it. Who knows.

Point is: If you've run FNIS generations, done a clean with SL, and the animations show them standing there,

check if your NMM (if you use it) or other MO, is using a different path. Because if so, you could be running FNIS

generations in the path the MO isn't reading from! Herpa freakin derp.

For those of you with a sense of humor, here's a JonTron reaction to me being an idiot. But hey, let's get some

mariachi goin' to celebrate!

:-/  I don't use mod managers.... I put everything in manually. My problem will never be fixed. :angry:

Is it just the new animations that don't work? All the other ones do?

You've run FNIS generation in the right Skyrim dir?

What happens when you try the new anims? Your character just stands

with their arms out?

If you answered yes to any of these, shoot me a message. Better than

taking up forum space.

I get an immediate CTD. I see the bethesday logo, then right after before I even see "Continue" "New" etc, etc, my game crashes nor do I know what is causing it because I only have the following mods installed...

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

I do believe that means you have a missing master.

check to verify all mods you have install have all their requirements installed as well.

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

As mentioned this indicates missing requirements.

Note that the default install requires both Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC. There are instructions on the description page for what to do if you don't have them.

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

As others have said it is a missing master or it could be a load order issue. If you have all the required mods then run LOOT and make sure the load order is right. Both can cause this crash.

Thank you guys so much! Huge help! However I am not 100% sure what I have missed considering I never had this problem before and everything worked perfectly.

Edit: I honestly do not know what I could possibly be missing... :(

The Mod works well, but dragons have no Penis, how to activate them? 

Q:
Dragons have no Stuff
A:
Activate Dragonpenis in the Nude Creatures Menu!
Try starting a new game. Sometimes older saves dont work well with Dragons. Dragons are a bit problematic anyway.

My char is over lvl 44, I dont want to start a new game. :( 

have you downloaded and run  TES5 Edit it should tell you where the fault is ( nexus 25859 )

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

check to verify all mods you have install have all their requirements installed as well.

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

Note that the default install requires both Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC. There are instructions on the description page for what to do if you don't have them.

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

Thank you guys so much! Huge help! However I am not 100% sure what I have missed considering I never had this problem before and everything worked perfectly.

there are a feature that I think it could add into Hentai Creature mod.

When I using the follower mod and Hentai creature.

the creature will recognize as follower when I using follow command and unable to banish.

When you banish the create that recognize as follower, the creature will not delete, just dead and disable.

It still could wake by console.

that mean that creature still occupy one follower slot

Hope it could compatible to follower mod.

@Skrimll

I just double checked running FNIS and I don't get those, so it most be something that needs cleaning.

Hope that helps.

Thanks all for the help .. I ended up cleaning up a lot of crud in my animation files.

I haven't tested creature anims yet but FNIS is now warning free and SL seems a lot smoother.

First I would try and use LOOT if you haven't already. It is quick and easy to use. Download LOOT, then run it twice in a row. Then try the game again. If it is a load order issue this should fix it. If that doesn't do it then download TES5Edit and check all and run it, if there is a missing file it will find it.

Can you add nude models for the Goblins in Skyrim Immersive Creatures?

I agree and will go one further and say I wish all the Skyrim Immersive Creatures would get nude models made for them. Some of them will work now as they use the same skeletons as existing creatures, assuming they had nude models and was triggered.

have you downloaded and run  TES5 Edit it should tell you where the fault is ( nexus 25859 )

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

So I ran TES5 Edit and all it told me was error. No specifics. Take note I ran boss BEFORE I ran TES5 Edit.

Did anyone ever find a solution to the weird 'vibrating creature' thing? Where some creatures (dogs and horses I seem to get it with) seem to shake while going at it?

Had a quick skim, but couldn't see an answer.

Did anyone ever find a solution to the weird 'vibrating creature' thing? Where some creatures (dogs and horses I seem to get it with) seem to shake while going at it?

Had a quick skim, but couldn't see an answer.

only thing i can think of is hit the key to um reset the actor positions or whatever its called? on my keyboard its [ ,but its next to P in case yours is different keyboard. some ppl say its caused by uneven ground. hope that helps some. i havent found a complete fix for it. when it happens at each stage i need to hit the key once.

So I ran TES5 Edit and all it told me was error. No specifics. Take note I ran boss BEFORE I ran TES5 Edit.

I would use LOOT over BOSS since LOOT is BOSS 3.0. TES5 when it ran it will stop right on the mod it has a problem with. Where it stops tells you what the problem is. Run TES5 and look at what the last thing was it tried to load. Once you know that, then you know where to look for the problem.

I would use LOOT over BOSS since LOOT is BOSS 3.0. TES5 when it ran it will stop right on the mod it has a problem with. Where it stops tells you what the problem is. Run TES5 and look at what the last thing was it tried to load. Once you know that, then you know where to look for the problem.

I still got the message saying....  "The system could not find the file specificed"

I still got the message saying....  "The system could not find the file specificed"

Yes what is the last file it was working on when the error happened? That is the mod that has the issue.

Well... It would either be "Racemenuplugin" or "Sexlab nude creatures"... not sure which...

Edit: Again, not getting specifics is very hard to figure one's problem... Also, to clearify things up I the mod I installed was "MoreNastyCritters" which does NOT require me to have "Sexlab Nude Creatures because it already contains it....

Yes what is the last file it was working on when the error happened? That is the mod that has the issue.

Well... It would either be "Racemenuplugin" or "Sexlab nude creatures"... not sure which...

Edit: Again, not getting specifics is very hard to figure one's problem... Also, to clearify things up I the mod I installed was "MoreNastyCritters" which does NOT require me to have "Sexlab Nude Creatures because it already contains it....

Then when you run TES5 uncheck one of them and run it. If it fails again, renable that one and uncheck the other. Then if it passes you know which mod is causing the issue.

Then when you run TES5 uncheck one of them and run it. If it fails again, renable that one and uncheck the other. Then if it passes you know which mod is causing the issue.

Well I have come to the conclusion that the mods that are faulty are Nude Creatures and Hentai Creatures. How to fix them is beyond because I have already downloaded the necessary mods.