male on mare animations ?

yorishimo-san

Unfortunately there are no male/creature animations available yet.

There are a couple of problems to overcome.

The first is simple interest. There are only a few talented animators and animation take a lot of work. We can't expect people to put in that much work for free on something that they're not really interested in.

The second is a technical issue. Right now SexLab doesn't recognise gender in creatures, instead they are treated as a uniform third sex analogous to male. So we would need a mod to assign gender to creatures and then update any mods that handle animations with creatures to add the capability to respect their gender.

That's a lot of ground to cover when there are probably nowhere near as many users interested in it as in female/creature animations.

Unfortunately there are no male/creature animations available yet.

There are a couple of problems to overcome.

The first is simple interest. There are only a few talented animators and animation take a lot of work. We can't expect people to put in that much work for free on something that they're not really interested in.

The second is a technical issue. Right now SexLab doesn't recognise gender in creatures, instead they are treated as a uniform third sex analogous to male. So we would need a mod to assign gender to creatures and then update any mods that handle animations with creatures to add the capability to respect their gender.

That's a lot of ground to cover when there are probably nowhere near as many users interested in it as in female/creature animations.

I would not make such statements. .. Loverslab.com - this is not the whole world, I have the animation is, and not only this ...

It is made for my mod, and just for downloading, is not yet available

And if I understood correctly what the conversation... see video

TESV Horse.7z

My Topic http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36806-holtof55-animations-for-skyrim-and-sexlab/

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody also made a mod that gives horses vaginas and teats You can find it in Nexus. Better hurry and snatch it up, before it's taken down. This mod, combined with Tame the beasts II could very well be the very mods you need to make a mode to have sex with mares... Possibly even other female animals as well!

Somebody also made a mod that gives horses vaginas and teats You can find it in Nexus. Better hurry and snatch it up, before it's taken down. This mod, combined with Tame the beasts II could very well be the very mods you need to make a mode to have sex with mares... Possibly even other female animals as well!

Just to add to your post,the mare anatomy related mods are called Gary's Real Mares and GenderHorses(which uses Gary's Real Mare meshes and textures but adds separate stallion meshes and textures as well).

Archived