I have another issue - I fixed my problem with the werewolves, but now when I click "Train" on the hentai creatures, nothing happens.  I've already ticked "Allow Creature Animations" and made sure to tick "Train with Female NPCs", "Train with Male NPCs" and "Allow Player", but still, nothing happens.  It doesn't even say "Hentai (whatever) is lusting for (whoever)", in fact, nothing happens, it's as if i didn't click it at all.  Any possible solutions for this?  I also ran FNIS and all the other required things.  Anything you guys know would be a great help, thanks!   :D

and you unchecked Only train collared? or did you give everyone a hentai collar you want to train?

I have another issue - I fixed my problem with the werewolves, but now when I click "Train" on the hentai creatures, nothing happens.  I've already ticked "Allow Creature Animations" and made sure to tick "Train with Female NPCs", "Train with Male NPCs" and "Allow Player", but still, nothing happens.  It doesn't even say "Hentai (whatever) is lusting for (whoever)", in fact, nothing happens, it's as if i didn't click it at all.  Any possible solutions for this?  I also ran FNIS and all the other required things.  Anything you guys know would be a great help, thanks!   :D

and you unchecked Only train collared? or did you give everyone a hentai collar you want to train?

Figured out my problem - I needed to reset the animation registry in the SexLab menu, so everything works A-Okay now...though, the werewolves are flaccid during sex, and so are the gargoyles...

Can anyone explain how Hentai Creatures are supposed to work? The mod description says you're supposed to be able to level the creatures up by training them, but it doesn't explain what it means by 'stronger'. Is this supposed to be some kind of follower mod in addition to a creature sex mod?

Do the creatures get more health/stamina/damage from training? There seems to be no information given as to how the creatures are made stronger, at what rate, to what cap, and so on. What happens if you banish a creature that you've been training? I assume that since you can apparently summon infinite copies of each creature, that if you banish one, any gains it made are lost, as each summon is a new creature?

There seems to be some other issues as well. For one, the creatures are not essential, and worse, will fill soul gems when killed. So, that's kind of exploit-y.

And they seem to count as followers, so far as Amazing Follower Tweaks will track them as followers.

And the 'Dismiss' function doesn't seem to work. It gives a message that says 'Your pet heads back home', but they just keep following you, making it impossible to just leave a creature in your house or whatever. Maybe a conflict with AFT?

Well i believe the hentai dremora spell needs to be fixed cause when i play with my female character it makes my character to play the male while the dremora will play the female :o.

Kind of weird for my female character to fuck the male dremora whitout a dick ...

Critters have no gender distinction in SL. It will be implemented in the future but it is not now. That has been stated a few times already.

So animations will play with no regard of gender.

Wait wait ... I know about the critters having no gender distinctions in SL , but first time i heard that dremora are critters :o

MORE NASTY CRITTERS 8.00ALPHA

Changelog

=========

Switched to Nude Cretures 3.1 and Creature Framework RC3

A lot should be said about that but to keep it short:

Thanks to Lordescobar for Nude Creatures and to Ep1cL3w1z for the Creature Framework. And to silvericed for JContainers which is used in CF.

I got permission from them to include it all in MNC so it is all set up and ready to go for you. 

Important:

Lordescobar and Ep1cL3w1z continue to develop their mods so it might be a good idea to go over to their respective threads and check for newer versions:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41270-creature-framework-rc3-updated-2015-1-9/page-2

and

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22672-sexlab-nude-creatures-v31-150115/page-34

Since I no longer need to fork Nude Creatures (hopefully) you can install any possible new updates without loosing anything from my mod.

THIS VERSION OF MNC IS STILL ALPHA IN THAT I HAVE ONLY TESTED A FRACTION OF ALL THE STUFF.

So do expect problems. If something comes up you can report here and we can all see what can be done.

I left the old 7.11 online for those who dont want to dare the leap yet.

Thanks go to BeamerMiasma for pointing out a bug in MNC. I wished all Bugreports would be so helpful!  :blush:

Last but not Least:

Added Panics new Horse BJ Animation! 

Great job again from Panic

It was conceived as a 4 Stage with 2 different endings. I made it into a 5 Stage however since I think the two endings work nice in sequence. 

ADDENDUM:

I also checked the tagging of the animations I added. They are not nearly as screwed up as I feared. I did correct a few, however, as there were some problems reported with other Mods.

Oh, and I also FINALLY FIXED the SPIDERS. Was a long time coming but now no longer a replacer. They only take out their stuff when they need to. Somehow used a replacer for them since the beginning of MNC and never realized it  :blush:

post-394960-0-89340500-1421489932_thumb.jpg

hi dentarr, i get this error message in FNIS after updating to alpha 8.
ERROR 53: Could not find file F:\-filefolder-\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\benthiclurkerbehavior hkx.
not sure if its to do with your mod or one of the required mods.
any help will be appreciated

edit: i use mo to install mods

Edited by Seeder9

Well didnt get meshes to work after updating creature related stuff on alpha, fnish did show those are added, but creature framework seems to only notice few of the meshes, but not falmers, trolls, wolf or spiders.. Adding my log here..

Using wrye and loot, but checked also by putting load order myself and made a new start.

Papyrus.0.log

ERROR 53: Could not find file F:\-filefolder-\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\meshes\actors\dlc02\benthiclurker\behaviors\benthiclurkerbehavior hkx.

I didn't get that in FNIS after update to A8.

I didn't get that in FNIS after update to A8.

after doing a bit of digging around i found out that FNIS wasn't recognising any creature meshes at all. Solved it by copying the entire FNIS meshes folder into the data folder. hate adding files to the data files folder but it solved the error.

You might try moving FNIS towards the bottom of your install order (left pane). I had to do this for another mod and play through. I started a new profile with the same mods and original install order and did not get the error message. Weird

You might try moving FNIS towards the bottom of your install order (left pane). I had to do this for another mod and play through. I started a new profile with the same mods and original install order and did not get the error message. Weird

Yeah i had tried that prior to the copy n paste method mentioned above but no dice. Upon further inspection i realised that the DB DLC was overwriting FNIS behaviour hkx files so i swapped that around and removed the meshes folder from the data folder and ran FNIS again and it worked no problem. Cant figure out how DB was able to overwrite FNIS since FNIS was installed much later than DB. Anyhow thanks for the tip all the same.

= BSA Conflicts ========================================

= Loose File Conflicts ====================================

= Lower ========================================
==220== Apropos_Beta_2014_06_18.1.7z
SKSE\Plugins\JContainers.dll
Scripts\JArray.pex
Scripts\JContainers.pex
Scripts\JDB.pex
Scripts\JFormDB.pex
Scripts\JFormMap.pex
Scripts\JMap.pex
Scripts\JString.pex
Scripts\JValue.pex
Scripts\Source\JArray.psc
Scripts\Source\JContainers.psc
Scripts\Source\JDB.psc
Scripts\Source\JFormDB.psc
Scripts\Source\JFormMap.psc
Scripts\Source\JMap.psc
Scripts\Source\JString.psc
Scripts\Source\JValue.psc

==222== Apropos Beta 2014 06 18 - recompiled sources.7z
SKSE\Plugins\JCData\lua\jc.lua
Scripts\JArray.pex
Scripts\JContainers.pex
Scripts\JDB.pex
Scripts\JFormDB.pex
Scripts\JFormMap.pex
Scripts\JMap.pex
Scripts\JString.pex
Scripts\JValue.pex
Scripts\Source\JContainers.psc
Scripts\Source\JString.psc

==224== Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b loose.zip
scripts\JArray.pex
scripts\JContainers.pex
scripts\JDB.pex
scripts\JFormDB.pex
scripts\JFormMap.pex
scripts\JMap.pex
scripts\JString.pex
scripts\JValue.pex
scripts\Source\JArray.psc
scripts\Source\JContainers.psc
scripts\Source\JDB.psc
scripts\Source\JFormDB.psc
scripts\Source\JFormMap.psc
scripts\Source\JMap.psc
scripts\Source\JString.psc
scripts\Source\JValue.psc

==225== Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b - recompiled sources.7z
SKSE\Plugins\JCData\lua\jc.lua
scripts\JArray.pex
scripts\JContainers.pex
scripts\JDB.pex
scripts\JFormDB.pex
scripts\JFormMap.pex
scripts\JMap.pex
scripts\JString.pex
scripts\JValue.pex
scripts\Source\JContainers.psc
scripts\Source\JString.psc

==228== MoreNastyCritters7_11.7z
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
meshes\actors\Character\animations\MNC\FNIS_MNC_List.txt
meshes\actors\Character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx
meshes\actors\Horse\Animations\MNC\FNIS_MNC_Horse_List.txt
meshes\actors\Horse\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_horse_Behavior.hkx
meshes\actors\frostbitespider\character assets\frostbitespider.nif
meshes\actors\frostbitespider\character assets\frostbitespidercold.nif
meshes\auxbones\tail\animations\MNC\FNIS_MNC_tail_List.txt
meshes\auxbones\tail\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_tail_Behavior.hkx
scripts\MoreNastyCrittersAlias.pex
scripts\MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex
scripts\slncAbstractAddonScript.pex
scripts\slncAddonDBScript.pex
scripts\slncAddonDGScript.pex
scripts\slncConfigMenu.pex
scripts\slncMainQuestScript.pex
scripts\slncPlayerAliasScript.pex
scripts\source\MoreNastyCrittersAlias.psc
scripts\source\MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc
scripts\source\slncAbstractAddonScript.psc
scripts\source\slncAddonDBScript.psc
scripts\source\slncAddonDGScript.psc
scripts\source\slncConfigMenu.psc
scripts\source\slncMainQuestScript.psc

==229== SexLab Werewolves 2.1.zip
meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets\malebodywerewolf_1.nif
textures\actors\character\werewolf\dog_part23male_n.dds

==230== Creature Framework RC1.7z
Scripts\CFConfigMenu.pex
Scripts\CFEffectCreature.pex
Scripts\CFEffectCreatureApply.pex
Scripts\CFQuestMain.pex
Scripts\CreatureFramework.pex
Scripts\CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex
Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc
Scripts\Source\CFEffectCreature.psc
Scripts\Source\CFEffectCreatureApply.psc
Scripts\Source\CFQuestMain.psc
Scripts\Source\CreatureFramework.psc
Scripts\Source\CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc

==231== Creature Framework RC2.7z
Scripts\CFConfigMenu.pex
Scripts\CFEffectCreature.pex
Scripts\CFEffectCreatureApply.pex
Scripts\CFQuestMain.pex
Scripts\CreatureFramework.pex
Scripts\CreatureFrameworkUtil.pex
Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc
Scripts\Source\CFEffectCreature.psc
Scripts\Source\CFEffectCreatureApply.psc
Scripts\Source\CFQuestMain.psc
Scripts\Source\CreatureFramework.psc
Scripts\Source\CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc

==510== JContainers-49743-3-1-0.zip
SKSE\Plugins\JCData\lua\MyModRoot.lua.example
scripts\JArray.pex
scripts\JContainers.pex
scripts\JDB.pex
scripts\JFormDB.pex
scripts\JFormMap.pex
scripts\JMap.pex
scripts\JString.pex
scripts\JValue.pex
scripts\source\JString.psc

==512== JContainers.3.1.1.zip
scripts\JArray.pex
scripts\JContainers.pex
scripts\JDB.pex
scripts\JFormDB.pex
scripts\JFormMap.pex
scripts\JMap.pex
scripts\JString.pex
scripts\JValue.pex

==521== Shadowmere Blue Eyes-60933-1-0.rar
meshes\actors\horse\character assets\shadowmere.nif

There's script override conflict between Alpha Nasty Critters and Radiant Prostitution & Apropos and their respect complied source which acts as  compatibility patch between Apropos and Radiant Prostitution.

Well, looks like those use JContainers too. Shouldnt be any problem but you only need it once of course.

Also I see a SL Werewolves there. AFAIK Ep1cL3w1z updated that one to use Creature Framework, too.

Thanks for doing this mod and for the updates.

So should we update to the new SL Werewolves, or should we continue using v2.1?

Isn't it possible to merge a few things here? Because seriously, 6 esps/esm for a single mod...

You can use Version Control in the CK to merge the esps in a single esm. What about collaborating with lordescobar and Ep1cL3w1z to make an unified creature framwork that handles everything? Of course, I have to thank you for this mod which is very useful but if it goes on like this it will take half of my load order^^ (and my poor game which is already terribly slow to start doesn"t really need this).

Isn't it possible to merge a few things here? Because seriously, 6 esps/esm for a single mod...

You can use Version Control in the CK to merge the esps in a single esm. What about collaborating with lordescobar and Ep1cL3w1z to make an unified creature framwork that handles everything? Of course, I have to thank you for this mod which is very useful but if it goes on like this it will take half of my load order^^ (and my poor game which is already terribly slow to start doesn"t really need this).

It is ONLY 6 esps. 3 For SLNC to handle the DLCs 1 for Framework, 1 for Hentai Creatrues and 1 for MNC adding animations.

Considering how much it adds thats really not much. Separating the mods and building on a common framework is the whole point. Depending on how Lordescobar continues his work I might even be required to add my own plugin into CF which would add another esp. Thats the way it works. Its either that or creating forks of mods to add stuff which leads us to being incompatible and having mutually exclusive mods. We dont want that so this is the way to go forward.

Am I the only not getting MNC meshes not showing up? Because I was wondering is it a problem with fnis not correctly creating the behaviour files?

The switching is handled by SLNC so thats the only thing you will see. At least for the time being.

Well, looks like those use JContainers too. Shouldnt be any problem but you only need it once of course.

Also I see a SL Werewolves there. AFAIK Ep1cL3w1z updated that one to use Creature Framework, too.

Thanks for doing this mod and for the updates.

So should we update to the new SL Werewolves, or should we continue using v2.1?

If you wanna try go ahead. I heard some ppl have problems with the female Weres but I cant confim that...