Was the armored trolls fixed? Last time I was testing some mods I summoned a armored troll and it was equipped with the wrong flaccid version and didn't equip any aroused nude version. Everything else seemed to work just fine. So curious if that is a bug or maybe a fluke on my end.

Hi guys, sorry, but I'm running into an issue with the new update.

I just downgraded to SL 1.57, run an FNIS generation, cleaned my system with SL, but none of the new animations work.

Mod order's right, no errors popping up, they just freeze up in one position until the act's over.

If someone could give me a pointer or two, I'd appreciate it.

I am in the same boat with you. If you ever find out what to do let me know because i never did.

While debugging a mod I am working on I came along some issues with your scripts:

MoreNastyCrittersAlias.psc, starts with:

ScriptName sslVanillaVoicesAlias Extends ReferenceAlias

I think this should be:

ScriptName MoreNastyCrittersAlias Extends ReferenceAlias

Furthermore, this papyrus error:

[12/02/2014 - 01:37:42AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (92000D62) because their base types do not match

is caused by the fact that you have the MoreNastyCrittersAlias script attached to both the Scripts section of the quest as well as the quest alias. The error is thrown because the ReferenceAlias class is not derived from the Form class, so it can only be attached to a reference alias, not to a Form derived object like a Quest. The MoreNastyCrittersAlias script should only be attached to the alias and not be in the Scripts section of the quest. The Scripts section of the quest should only contain the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script.

Hope you can fix this in a future update.

Hey guys. Has the "unable to bind script" error been solved yet? Im trying to eliminate some errors in my papyrus and this one is popping up in a brand new clean install of skyrim using the latest critters file.

??? :D

While debugging a mod I am working on I came along some issues with your scripts:

I think this should be:

[12/02/2014 - 01:37:42AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (92000D62) because their base types do not match

is caused by the fact that you have the MoreNastyCrittersAlias script attached to both the Scripts section of the quest as well as the quest alias. The error is thrown because the ReferenceAlias class is not derived from the Form class, so it can only be attached to a reference alias, not to a Form derived object like a Quest. The MoreNastyCrittersAlias script should only be attached to the alias and not be in the Scripts section of the quest. The Scripts section of the quest should only contain the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script.

Hey guys. Has the "unable to bind script" error been solved yet? Im trying to eliminate some errors in my papyrus and this one is popping up in a brand new clean install of skyrim using the latest critters file.

My report was regarding version 7.11 so I don't think it has been fixed yet. Note that the error is 'benign' in that it does not have any adverse effects. It's just a stray script that doesn't run, but since it shouldn't be there in the first place the fact that it doesn't run does not cause any problems as far as I could tell.

I found a Partial problem.... Possibly, I haven't fully tested everything yet.

when you summon 2 of the same hentai creatures into your cell and tell both to train only one of them will listen.

I found it with 2 werebears. I did however try to summon a troll and chaurus and told both to train and they both took turns until I banished them.

I think this should be:

My report was regarding version 7.11 so I don't think it has been fixed yet. Note that the error is 'benign' in that it does not have any adverse effects. It's just a stray script that doesn't run, but since it shouldn't be there in the first place the fact that it doesn't run does not cause any problems as far as I could tell.

That's cool. I'm trying to get the Maria mod to run and getting a lot of ctd as that mod is wip. The author said that I had critters errors in my papyrus, so I thought I'd check here. I was never convinced that he was right but it's always wise to check, just in case.

Guest XFuriedGamerX

Hi I'm not sure if this has been said or not, as reading through 79 pages worth, can be a tad bit time consuming, but I am finding an issue with the Hentai Creatures where when I banish them, the pop up box keeps appearing saying your pet wants sex, even though I haven't got any creatures out, is there a way to fix this?

However besides that I love this mod, keep up the great work!

Hi I'm not sure if this has been said or not, as reading through 79 pages worth, can be a tad bit time consuming, but I am finding an issue with the Hentai Creatures where when I banish them, the pop up box keeps appearing saying your pet wants sex, even though I haven't got any creatures out, is there a way to fix this?

However besides that I love this mod, keep up the great work!

I noticed occasionally i will find hentai creatures in the wild (or maybe they were placed purposely) an example is there is a troll at the necromancer place right behind the hearthstead falkreath house. (forget houses name atm, windstead manor?) It could be those creatures registering. try to use the MCM menu to banish all. if that doesn't work I'm out of ideas though.

I'm pretty sure the "pet wants sex" message is from SexLab Animal Sex rather than Hentai Creatures.

I can't seem to get the wolf/dog BJ to work. Anyone know what might be the problem?

SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Rebuild Animation Registry

Sorry but that doesn't work. I just think the animation doesn't work with anything that isn't included in the package.

The animations are automatically filtered by race, the Hentai Wolves/Dogs/Huskeys etc. are just vanilla race creatures. If the animations work with them they will work with those spawned by the vanilla game.

Just tested with Stump and the wolves outside Riverwood to confirm.

I just downgraded to SL 1.57, run an FNIS generation, cleaned my system with SL, but none of the new animations work.

Mod order's right, no errors popping up, they just freeze up in one position until the act's over.

I am in the same boat with you. If you ever find out what to do let me know because i never did.

I found the issue! Apparently, and I have NO idea how this happened, I had two different Skyrim versions.

Upon moving from a different computer (Maybe. It was a long time ago.) and installing NMM on my new build,

NMM defaulted to C:\. It found my other install from S:\ but still defaulted to C:\ and set it up there. Or, maybe,

I did it. Who knows.

Point is: If you've run FNIS generations, done a clean with SL, and the animations show them standing there,

check if your NMM (if you use it) or other MO, is using a different path. Because if so, you could be running FNIS

generations in the path the MO isn't reading from! Herpa freakin derp.

For those of you with a sense of humor, here's a JonTron reaction to me being an idiot. But hey, let's get some

mariachi goin' to celebrate!

I found the issue! Apparently, and I have NO idea how this happened, I had two different Skyrim versions.

Upon moving from a different computer (Maybe. It was a long time ago.) and installing NMM on my new build,

NMM defaulted to C:\. It found my other install from S:\ but still defaulted to C:\ and set it up there. Or, maybe,

I did it. Who knows.

Point is: If you've run FNIS generations, done a clean with SL, and the animations show them standing there,

check if your NMM (if you use it) or other MO, is using a different path. Because if so, you could be running FNIS

generations in the path the MO isn't reading from! Herpa freakin derp.

For those of you with a sense of humor, here's a JonTron reaction to me being an idiot. But hey, let's get some

mariachi goin' to celebrate!

:-/  I don't use mod managers.... I put everything in manually. My problem will never be fixed. :angry:

My apologies if that was already answered.

1- How does MNC fit in with Bestiality Rape and Bestiality Animation Pack?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/349-bestialityrape/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/320-bestiality-animations-pack/

Do I still need them? are they included in MNC?

2- I also find a lot of warnings like this one in FNIS consistency check

Duplicate AnimEvent CanineR1W_A2_S6 for wolf, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Are these a problem or can I safely ignore them?

I am trying to fix an issue in my setup where suddenly most creatures are playing animations while my PC is just standing there doing nothing.

I am trying to fix an issue in my setup where suddenly most creatures are playing animations while my PC is just standing there doing nothing.

Those two mods are not required and in fact are probably not compatible with the current SexLab. I imagine those FNIS errors are caused by having them installed. All of the animations they added are now integrated in SL.

I'd recommend uninstalling both, run FNIS, make a clean save, then use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups. That should cover the bases for fixing the animation issues.

Those two mods are not required and in fact are probably not compatible with the current SexLab. I imagine those FNIS errors are caused by having them installed. All of the animations they added are now integrated in SL.

I'd recommend uninstalling both, run FNIS, make a clean save, then use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups. That should cover the bases for fixing the animation issues.

Thanks.. I am in the process of cleaning that up (although I trashed my sexlab right now...).

What about the warnings about SexLabCreature animations being duplicated in MNC?

I can't remember if that is coming from an obsolete create mod I need to clean up or if that is normal.

I get an immediate CTD. I see the bethesday logo, then right after before I even see "Continue" "New" etc, etc, my game crashes nor do I know what is causing it because I only have the following mods installed...

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

And obviously the up to date Unoffical Patches.

I get an immediate CTD. I see the bethesday logo, then right after before I even see "Continue" "New" etc, etc, my game crashes nor do I know what is causing it because I only have the following mods installed...

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

I do believe that means you have a missing master.

check to verify all mods you have install have all their requirements installed as well.

•XP32 Max Skeleton

•Defeat

•Sexlab

•Bodyslide 2

•CBBE

•Race Menu

As mentioned this indicates missing requirements.

Note that the default install requires both Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC. There are instructions on the description page for what to do if you don't have them.