Hi!

I have been a long time user of this mod and of hentai creatures (before this MNC awesome pack). The thing is, I am trying to update an old saved game of mine which has old version of SexLab, MNC, and what not. The thing is, when I try to uninstall MNC (i.e., unchecking Morenastycritters.esp, SexlabNudecreatures.esp, SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp, SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp and Hentaicreatures.esp) Skyrim CTDs while mid-loading screen. I've tried running loot and FNIS before launching the game (after unchecking the esps) yet I keep having CTDs. Is there a specific way to uninstall MNC and HentaiCreatures that I don't remember/can't find anywhere?

Thanks!

if everything is outdated the best thing to do is update all the mods and start a new save as little pieces of the mods stay there and make youre game ctd.

I keep crashing whenever I encounter/spawn a werewolf. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Somone had the same problem several pages back and i posted possible solution. Most probably a skleton issue after new version of sos. Try installing "Might beasts" mod from nexus and use its skeleton , see if it helps.

I installed everything brand new today and I assume correctly since there are no crashes, but im wondering how to view panic's "canine seduce" animation?

It doesnt seem to play with any of the other wolf animations, and wont start on its own. I'm using the animal mansion to start everything, but is there like a console command or something? thanks.

I cant seem to get the animations working with my save. I am an Argonian and I have create another save to see if it worked with a different race (nord) and it worked. I have made sure that the MCM menu is right as well.

I don't really have an answer for you but I do have a couple of relevant questions that might help narrow it down:

Are the characters male or female?

Did you try making a new Argonian?

How are you getting the animations to trigger? Are you using Sexlab Aroused Creatures, or Hentai Creatures? Maybe there's something in one of their MCM menus.

Another thing to check: If you have Sexlab Aroused (which I assume you do), use the key for that while aiming at the creature (so that the 'talk' prompt shows up onscreen) and hit the hotkey. In addition to telling you the creature's arousal level (or lack thereof), it'll also allow you to go into the Puppet Master part of Sexlab Aroused's MCM menu and set its sexuality to Likes males/Likes females/bisexual. If its set to men and your Argonian is female, it won't go into animations with you, even if aroused.

I don't know how or if there is a way to set it such that creatures are always straight/gay/bi such that they are always interested in your character. If there is, I haven't been able to find it.

Hi!

I have been a long time user of this mod and of hentai creatures (before this MNC awesome pack). The thing is, I am trying to update an old saved game of mine which has old version of SexLab, MNC, and what not. The thing is, when I try to uninstall MNC (i.e., unchecking Morenastycritters.esp, SexlabNudecreatures.esp, SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp, SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp and Hentaicreatures.esp) Skyrim CTDs while mid-loading screen. I've tried running loot and FNIS before launching the game (after unchecking the esps) yet I keep having CTDs. Is there a specific way to uninstall MNC and HentaiCreatures that I don't remember/can't find anywhere?

Thanks!

if everything is outdated the best thing to do is update all the mods and start a new save as little pieces of the mods stay there and make youre game ctd.

I guess you're right =/

I set the chance to 100% before, and increase the number of spawn, but Rieklings are odd in a sense that a lot of times they just want to keep attacking instead. Single Rieklings can trigger occasionally, but it has been a very long time since I have seen two Rieklings, I don't know/remember what changed...

what is the fix if non of the animals have cocks when sex is triggered again? i am sure someone had this and now a friend is seeing it and i cant find the answer and google is being useless.

Try reinstalling the mod, since it sounds like it was not installed correctly.

So this mod just retextures creatures in the game?  According to the description, that is all it does.  Or adds creatures, I can't tell which.  All I know is it is completely devoid of any "actual" information about what is actually in this mod.

the mod contains dick models and textures i dont think it changes the creatures themselves 

So this mod just retextures creatures in the game?  According to the description, that is all it does.  Or adds creatures, I can't tell which.  All I know is it is completely devoid of any "actual" information about what is actually in this mod.

This mod adds textures to animals and creatures have male "equipment" and it adds animations. But you need sexlab framework so the animations are loaded into that and then some other mods like defeat for it to call up the animation and new texture to be used in game.

Yr all wrong. MNC is a rollup of other mods. Taken together it has textures and meshes for equipment on creatures (flaccid and erect), plus some code so that when an animation starts, the flaccid mesh gets swapped out for the erect mesh. That way you can have creatures which are erect for sex without having boners all the time. It also includes Hentai Creatures, which gives you spells for summoning all the creatures including dragons, and then dialog options to have sex with them. So if all you want is to see your dragonborn poked by every misbegotten monster in skyrim (hur, hur) it's all you need.

Browse the mod structure some to get familiar with what's there. The bear, for example is in data\meshes\actors\bear\character assets. There's a bear_flaccid and a bear_hard there... if you don't have both, you won't get erect bears when you have sex with one. (Actually, in my skyrim, the bears are all neuter until they have sex, probably because vanilla bears don't have the filename bear_flaccid. If I wanted to fix it, I'd figure out what the filename is for vanilla bears and rename it to that. 

So for you, do animals have flaccid  cocks when not having sex? If not, the whole mod is buggered. If so, either the meshes aren't being swapped or the erect mesh isn't being found. If some animals are swapping meshes and others aren't, MNC is doing its stuff and it's probably a missing mesh.

the animals have sheaths and balls but dont get erect during sex. the hentai creatures, spell dump doesnt work. could it be script lag? she used menu with a husky but it didnt begin following her until some time after selecting and train hasnt seemed to work even with menu set correctly and wearing collar. her pc isnt exactly optimum spec so im wondering if its some sort of lag? this is second time installed. fnis was run and loot used to sort and i checked load order and thats correct.