I'm fixing up a new skyrim install for a new character with a clean slate of mods.

Wolf:

- does 'your spell fizzles' when the Irresistible Attraction spell from Matchmaker is used

- will cause a Defeat knockdown, but then just runs away without engaging in sex.

Update: Regular wolf appears to work at least sometimes.  I think the problem before was the particular wolves/location I was testing with.

Problem creatures - CTDs with Irresistible Attraction, and probably also Defeat knockdowns:

Chaurus

Hentai Wolf

Hentai Dremora

My load order is as given in the MNC instructions-

MNC

SLNudeCreatures

SLNudeCreaturesDG

SLNudeCreaturesDB

HentaiCreatures

SLWerewolves

What am I missing?  I've looked for links to optional downlads etc. and just haven't seen any.

Working creatures:

dog(+Hentai, H Judah, H armored & bare husky)

spider

troll (+Hentai)

sabrecat (+Hentai)

bear

Hentai Draugr

Hentai Atronach

Hentai Giant

Hentai Dragon

Hentai Arch Demon

Hentai Ashman

Hentai Horse

Hentai Death Hound & Brute

NM.  I'm starting over, trying to be pickier about using fewer and more stable mods, and adding them slower so I can see better what causes any problems that come up.  I'll repost if I get this problem again.  Hopefully with logs.

While debugging a mod I am working on I came along some issues with your scripts:

MoreNastyCrittersAlias.psc, starts with:

ScriptName sslVanillaVoicesAlias Extends ReferenceAlias

I think this should be:

ScriptName MoreNastyCrittersAlias Extends ReferenceAlias

Furthermore, this papyrus error:

[12/02/2014 - 01:37:42AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (92000D62) because their base types do not match

is caused by the fact that you have the MoreNastyCrittersAlias script attached to both the Scripts section of the quest as well as the quest alias. The error is thrown because the ReferenceAlias class is not derived from the Form class, so it can only be attached to a reference alias, not to a Form derived object like a Quest. The MoreNastyCrittersAlias script should only be attached to the alias and not be in the Scripts section of the quest. The Scripts section of the quest should only contain the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script.

Hope you can fix this in a future update.

I'm very sorry for this question. I've been looking everywhere, but I just got everything downloaded and installed a few minutes ago. The game is running, I have access to the menus and such, so that all seems good. But.. How do I initiate anything? As of now it's just a bunch of animals with junk running around lol.

I'm very sorry for this question. I've been looking everywhere, but I just got everything downloaded and installed a few minutes ago. The game is running, I have access to the menus and such, so that all seems good. But.. How do I initiate anything? As of now it's just a bunch of animals with junk running around lol.

well you need to add a mod that starts the animations like defeat or someting there is a few to pick from

For anyone having issues where some creatures work and others don't. I ran into that bug yesterday. Before I had no issues but suddenly yesterday about half the creatures suddenly wouldn't work. What I did was uninstall More, then reinstall it. Once back in game I had sexlab rebuild and everything started working again just fine. But until I uninstalled More and reinstalled it, about half the creatures just failed to work. Not sure what happened.

well you need to add a mod that starts the animations like defeat or someting there is a few to pick from

Ah, I see. I wasn't sure if this mod included that or not? If it's not obvious, I'm very new to this site and SexLab in general, heh.

I'll look at defeat. I was also looking at SexLab Matchmaker, SexLab Mass Matchmaker, and Sexlife Aroused Animals. Is there one you suggest as better to use?

Edit: Or could I use defeat/matchmaker along with Aroused Animals or some combination like that?

Edited by Athanareiks

For anyone having issues where some creatures work and others don't. I ran into that bug yesterday. Before I had no issues but suddenly yesterday about half the creatures suddenly wouldn't work. What I did was uninstall More, then reinstall it. Once back in game I had sexlab rebuild and everything started working again just fine. But until I uninstalled More and reinstalled it, about half the creatures just failed to work. Not sure what happened.

I assumed you used some kind of mod manager to do that? I've been doing all my stuff manually :(

I assumed you used some kind of mod manager to do that? I've been doing all my stuff manually :(

Yeah I use a mod manager just because of reasons like this.

If they are running around with junk then something went wrong.

Also why not just use the spells Hentai Creatures gives you and summon the Critters. You can just talk to them to initiate stuff...

i have bunch of things i can trigger any kind of sex with, matchmaker, mass matchmaker, sexlabzZz, sexlab aroused, aroused creatures, defeat. maybe some more. also, remember creatures are set off by default in sexlab framework so you need to turn on in there and rebuild the animations, run FNIS . i also have random sex attack mod but not 100% sure if creatures are affected by it. i THINK so. i also have sexlab attraction and sexlab approach.

Hey there, just started running into an issue where only one animal summoned through Hentai Creatures will follow you, while the rest ignore you. I noticed that the separate Hentai Creatures mod has a fix for it, but when I try to install the separate mod it causes the game to crash.

I'm running the most recent version of MNC, and am aware it's supposed to contain the "fixed" version of Hentai Creatures. Any idea how to fix?

Just wondering if there is any chance of changing the HentaiCreatureHorse actor to use the LCharHorse leveled list instead of EncHorseBlack as the actor base? This would allow the spawned horses to use a random skin instead of always being the same.

I've managed to do this by editing the ESP myself but in the process I consistently break the Judah actor - his model reverts to the husky and I can't see where the Judah skin is defined.

Just wondering if there is any chance of changing the HentaiCreatureHorse actor to use the LCharHorse leveled list instead of EncHorseBlack as the actor base? This would allow the spawned horses to use a random skin instead of always being the same.

I've managed to do this by editing the ESP myself but in the process I consistently break the Judah actor - his model reverts to the husky and I can't see where the Judah skin is defined.

Figured out what I was doing wrong there for anyone making the same mistake. The Nude Creatures ESPs are actually used as masters for Hentai Creatures (should pay more attention to the Data dialogue) so they have to be esmified in Wrye Bash before making any changes to the HC ESP. That way it can pull in the Judah refs as though from a master even when they are reverted to ESPs.

For the horses I just used LCharHorse for the base, as I mentioned, and toggled Use Traits to ensure that the base skins would be used.

Seems to be working well so far.

Edit:

The above alone will not work in any game that has previously seen HentaiCreatures.esp - the spawned horses will be invisible. This is true even after a clean save, script removal and some less conventional methods of forcing mod changes in-game.

Annoying, but it teaches us something about the murky innards of the save file. Somewhere in there is recorded a reference to that actor even though the mod it belongs to is long gone, and that reference remembers the actor base and expects that base to be another actor when it sees it again, making it impossible to change the base to a leveled list. A useful observation for anyone thinking of making such changes in their own mods.

The work around is relatively simple. Leave the current actor unchanged but duplicate it and edit the duplicate to use the leveled list. I called mine HentaiHorseBreeds. Then change the actor reference property for the script for summoning the horse to point to the duplicate instead. The result in an existing game with no clean save: newly summoned horses will be of varying breeds while previously summoned horses will continue to function as normal.

Hope that helps. I certainly learned a lot from it.

Also why not just use the spells Hentai Creatures gives you and summon the Critters. You can just talk to them to initiate stuff...

Not sure how something went wrong, if all the animals that are supposed to have genitalia have genitalia. Seems like it worked for me. The thing is I don't have the necessary mod(s) to make stuff happen (like Defeat, MatchMaker, etc.).

Isn't Hentai Creatures included in MNC? I couldn't find any spells that were added to the game, though..

Hi guys, sorry, but I'm running into an issue with the new update.

I just downgraded to SL 1.57, run an FNIS generation, cleaned my system with SL, but none of the new animations work.

Mod order's right, no errors popping up, they just freeze up in one position until the act's over.

If someone could give me a pointer or two, I'd appreciate it.

Not sure how something went wrong, if all the animals that are supposed to have genitalia have genitalia. Seems like it worked for me. The thing is I don't have the necessary mod(s) to make stuff happen (like Defeat, MatchMaker, etc.).

Isn't Hentai Creatures included in MNC? I couldn't find any spells that were added to the game, though..

If the creatures are running around fully erect, then MNC has not been installed correctly. Check the Riverwood Trader, Lucan has a lot of junk, and a little Treasure like the Spellbooks (if MNC has been installed correctly). I use Sexlab Matchmaker for testing Animations.

I just downgraded to SL 1.57, run an FNIS generation, cleaned my system with SL, but none of the new animations work.

Mod order's right, no errors popping up, they just freeze up in one position until the act's over.

Is FNIS Creatures installed after FNIS Behavior Files?

I have no idea why You would want to downgrade from Sexlab 1.59c? 

I always reset My Sexlab Animation Registry when a new Version of MNC with new Animations is released, then reregister Mods like Devious Devices and ZAP. 

Is FNIS Creatures installed after FNIS Behavior Files?

I have no idea why You would want to downgrade from Sexlab 1.59c? 

I always reset My Sexlab Animation Registry when a new Version of MNC with new Animations is released, then reregister Mods like Devious Devices and ZAP. 

Yes, it was. The animations that existed pre-update all still work, however the new ones

do not. (The new dog, WW, and Flame Atro animations.)

And I downgraded because the main page states it was dev'd in 1.57. Future

builds of a master don't always guarantee a backwards compatability. Hence it's

worth a shot.